• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Bleach: Days of Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Okay everybody, this is a one-shot Bleach fanfic. Critisism is welcome but if you're just gonna be mean then please keep it to yourself. THe inpiration for this is from the song What a Beautiful Day by I dont' know who.

Day 1

Ichigo growled as he rearranged his hair in a mirror. He had locked himself in the bathroom earlier and was adament not to come out until he looked good. He had put on a black jacket over his usual Nice Vibe t-shirt and black pants with some nice, new shoes.

"Ichigoooooooo!" came Yuzu's voice through the door "Hurry up I gotta go!"

"Just a second!" Ichigo yelled quickly running his hands through his hair, setting it back to it's normal style and spraying on some cologne.

"Can't . . hold it . . . in!"

Ichigo quickly unlocked the bathroom door and rushed out. He was greetd by the smirking faces of his sister's and father.

"Okay Ichigo, it's time for you to get going." Karin siad pushing him kownstairs and out the door "And remember to be a gentleman."

As she closed the door Ichigo sighed and walked through the streets. Eventually he came to his destination, a small apartment complex. He scratched the back of his head and made his way to the second floor and knocked on her door.

"Just a second!" came an answer through the door. Ichigo heard scrambling sounds and voices talking to each other as he waited. Suddenly the door opened and Orohim rushed out in a lacy red dress "Hi Ichigo." she said nervously.

"Hey Orohime, you looke great."

"Thanks." Orohime replied blushing slightly "So I guess we should get going." and they both left.

Day 7

It was dark as Ichigo and Orohime walked back from their third date. They were talking and laughing about their night. Orohime held a set of picutres they had takne in a booth earlier.

"Thanks for a great night Ichigo." she said once they were outside her door.

"sure, I'm just happy to be with you." Ichigo said turning a little red in the face. He turned around and walked to the stairs.

"Wait Ichigo!" Orohime said as he reached the stairs. When he turned around she rushed in close and kissed him. Ichigo was surprised for a second then put his arms around her and held her close.

Day 25

Orohime and Ichigo sat in the grass by the river watching the sunset. She heeld Ichigo's left hand in both of hers and was leaning on him. They looked behind them when they heard someone and saw a woman carrying an infant and her husband walking beside them with his arm around her.

"What would you want Ichigo?" Orohime asked when they turned back "A boy or a girl?"

"It's a little early to be talking about that stuff isn't it?" Ichigo asked surprised.

"OH! Yeah . . . You're right." Orohime replied embarassed, she lowered her head not wanting to meet his gaze.

"It doesn't matter to me." Ichigo said, Orohime raised her head to see him looking into her eyes "As long as I had a family with you, I'd be happy."

Orohime smiled and moved in closer, putting her arms around him "I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too." Ichigo whispered back putting his arms around her.

Day 796

Ichigo tried to be aquiet as he could as he walked up the stairs to Orohime's apartment. He had a bag with two breakfasts and a holder with two cups of coffee. He slipped through the front door and set the food and drinks on the table.

"Ichigo?" Orohime asked surprised causing him to turn around and face her "You . . . came back?"

"Yeah, I just went to get breakfast." Ichigo said motioning to the table

"Oh." Orohime walked past him and took a cup of coffee "I wouldn't have been mad if you didn't come back."

"What!?" I wouldn't do that." Ichigo said surprised as she took a drink "Look Orohime, last night will only change our relationship if we let it." he walked up to her and moved some of her hair out of her face gently "I don't love you any less than I did yesterday."

"I"m sorry." Orohime said after a few seconds of silence.

"It's okay." Ichigo said holding her close as morning sunlight shone into the room.

Day 2488

"Ichigo you idiot! Now you're gonna be late!" Uryu yelled as he, Ichigo, and Chad ran through the streets. They were all wearing tuxedo's and church bells were ringing in the distance.

"Just shuttup and run!" Ichigo yelled back at him.

Eventually they al came to a large church and rushed inside. People were taking their seats along the isle as they caught theri breath.

"How the heck did you forget to set your alarm?" Uryu asked after he stopped panting.

"A lotta stuff happened last night." Ichigo replied defending himself

"Whatever. Chad and I will go ahead to the alter, you better be there by the time the music starts."

Uryu and Chad left Ichigo to check himself in a mirror hanging in the lobby. Once he was done he looked into the room at everyone gathered there. All his friends and family, Renji standing with Uryu and Chad. Tatsuke, Rukia, and Rongiku on the side opposite them. And sitting among the guests were Captain's Kempachi, Ukitake, Kyoraku, Hitsugaya, and surprisingly Byakuya Kuchiki. A bit away from them sat Urahara, Jinta, Ururu, Teissai, and Yaroichi. And in the very back were the Vizards, dressed up just for the occasion.

Ichigo smiled then went around to take his place at the end of the isle. After a few minutes the lights dimmed slightly and music began to play. Everyone looked at the back where Orohime came walking in her white wedding dress. As she watched her, Ichigo couldn't help thinking how luck he was.

(A while later.)​

"Do you, Orohime Inoue, take Ichigo Kurosaki to be your husband, to love and cherish, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Orohime nodded

"And do you, Ichigo Kurosaki, take Orohime Inoue to be your wife, to love and protect, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." Ichigo said.

"Then I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Ichigo lifted the viel from Orohime's face, stepped forward, and they kissed, Everyone stood up and clapped as the music started up again. But for Ichigo and Orohime time seemed to stop at that cherished moment when their lives became one forever.

Day 3771

Ichigo was pacing back and forth through a hospital hallway. Karin was slouched in a chair reading a magazine, Yuzu was pacing back and forth further down the hall, and their father was sitting opposite Karin looking happy.

"You know this reminds me of -" their father began.

"Daaaaaaad!" Karin said menacingly, lowering her magazine just below her eye's to glare at him.

Their father quickly shut up and sank into his seat. Uryu and Chad showed up, when Ichigo saw them he nodded in thanks and they nodded back. A nurse came out of a set of double doors by Ichigo and looked around the hallway.

"Mr. Kurosaki?" she asked, Ichigo stepped forward "Congradulations, you have a healthy baby girl."

Ichigo smiled then rushed through the double doors and into a hospital room where Orohime was resting in a bed. She was slightly pale and looked exhausted but in her arms she held a little baby wrapped in a pink blanket. She smiled when Ichigo entered and went to her side, everyone else crowded around the doorway to watch.

"She's beautiful." Ichigo said reachign out a hand to touch his daughter's face.

"She's strong like her father, it took a while to get her to settle down and sleep." Orohime said smiling at Ichigo. She handed the baby up to him and laid back.

"What's her name?"

"I thought you'd name her, I know what name you want to giver her."

Ichigo smiled at Orohime then looked down at the baby "Welcome to your family little Masaki." Yuzu and his father were crying silently in the doorway as Karin smiled. Orohime laid back and fell asleep and Ichigo sat down next to her in a chair and gently rocked Masaki, thinking back to the beginning.

Day 0

"Hey Orohime!" Ichigo called out as class ended. Orohime stopped and turned around and everyone else pretended to do someething else.

"Yeah Ichigo?" she asked

"Y'know that new movie coming out?" he asked reaching into his pocket and taking out a pair of tickets "Well I won two tickets to a special viewing . . . And I was wondering . . . if you'd . . ." everyone watched quietly as Ichigo began to choke.

"I'd love to go with you." Orohime siad smiling

"Uh, great!" Ichigo began to smile "It's tomorrow. I'll be at your place by 8:00."

"Okay, I look forward to it."

The first date.
The first kiss.
The first night together.
The wedding day.
The day a child is born.
The most important, happiest, and memorable moments two peole share when they're in love.

If any of the names were spelled wrong I appologize and if you really want me to I'll go back and correct them.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
What a Beautiful Day

That's the song by Chris Cagle ^_^ If you want to, edit this link in up top your story Coldman, it helps having the reference right there.

I did notice a few spelling ticks, (then again I don't really have any right to chirp about that myself >>; ) but it does make the eye stumble a bit.

Anywho, looking at it from the fleeting feel, its as fleeting as time itself in how quickly things pass by, and the important events people remember from thier lives, everything else is cusion; additives.

I'd go for a little more description, just a pinch, a really strong phrase here or there since these are the most important events in the main character's life (although the name of Ichigo's child did strike a heart chord ;0; )

*Appluase* not bad for a one shot :wink:, the symbolism of the story's length itself is the landmark of its feel ^_^

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
That was pretty interesting, but I noticed quite a bit of spelling mistakes. Overall though, I rathered liked how you took out bits of their lives to show us how they progressed as couple. It was an interesting idea. I hope the next story or fanfic you write will be even better. Good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back