• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: Crossroads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
Shinji and Dawning Twilight present...

Bleach:
Crossroads

Its time to find out who we really are

Always Joinable. Click here to join.

Shinji had given orders for the emergency meeting and as expected, all the captains had assembled in his chamber within minutes. They stood in two rows, six on his right and six on his left.

Shinji dismissed his vice-captain, Kyosuke, an aged Soul Reaper who efficiently performed his duties. Shinji offered him respect due to the difference in age and in return Kyosuke offered him his loyalty. Kyosuke had long gray hair tied into a pony tailed and eyes that always squinted, making them look like they were shut. His wrinkled face flashed Shinji a friendly smile as he made his way out of the chambers. As soon the large doors leading into the chamber shut behind him, Shinji began to speak.

"The whereabouts of the traitor Soul Reapers have been confirmed, despite their efforts to suppress their reiatsu." His voice echoed throughout the chamber. "Thanks to the efforts of the technological department."

He nodded towards the 12th division captain.

"The presence of another group of beings has also been discovered. Information, at this point, pertaining to them is sparse. Central Room 46 has ordered the execution of both species, this has been classified as a level S task. Hence, placing this at the top of our priority list. For now, it is best to avoid contact. The special-ops shall take care of collecting more intel, till than, I advise you to be weary of your surroundings. The location of the traitors and more intel will be dispatched to your respective vice-captains. Be sure to stay informed. You are dismissed."

Shinji watched them leave before he suddenly remembered something.

"Captain Shasta, I'd like to have a word with you please."

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"The whereabouts of the traitor Soul Reapers have been confirmed, despite their efforts to suppress their reiatsu." His voice echoed throughout the chamber. "Thanks to the efforts of the technological department."

Upon seeing the Commander nid in his direction, Shasta returned the nod. "It was all in my duty, no thanks needed..."

"The presence of another group of beings has also been discovered. Information, at this point, pertaining to them is sparse. Central Room 46 has ordered the execution of both species, this has been classified as a level S task. Hence, placing this at the top of our priority list. For now, it is best to avoid contact. The special-ops shall take care of collecting more intel, till than, I advise you to be weary of your surroundings. The location of the traitors and more intel will be dispatched to your respective vice-captains. Be sure to stay informed. You are dismissed."

Hmm, interesting. Maybe if I'm lucky enough I can acquire a live specimen...yes, that would be perfect!! Slowly a devilish smile began spreading on the excited scientist's face, but before it was complete, he regained his composure. As the meeting was dismissed, he started for the door. Finally, back to my experiments-

"Captain Shasta, I'd like to have a word with you please."

"Hmm? Well ofcourse" answered Shasta. Dammit, so close...

Masamune

Big Boss
Shinji smiled to himself as Shasta unwillingly approached him, he knew Shasta wanted nothing more than to retreat to his lab.

"Hmm? Well ofcourse"​

"Sorry to bother you captain, but I have another favor to ask of you." Shinji spoke once he was sure they were alone. "The so called Hollowficaton experiments performed by the traitors, I need you procure a full report explaining it all. You know where the Soul Society archives are located, Maybe you should start there. Though I'm sure you must already know much about the matter."

He needed to know how they did it... Maybe that would help him understand, more clearly, what they had become.

"Oh and the mess has reported stolen peanut butter jars, you wouldn't happen to know anything about that, eh?" Shinji flashed a smile.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Sorry to bother you captain, but I have another favor to ask of you." Shinji spoke once he was sure they were alone. "The so called Hollowficaton experiments performed by the traitors, I need you procure a full report explaining it all. You know where the Soul Society archives are located, Maybe you should start there. Though I'm sure you must already know much about the matter."
"Yes sir, I'll get right on that. I'll search the archives as well as any information the previous Squad 12 Captains left behind. Now, if you'll excuse, I have more work in addition to this request to fulfill, so I must be off..." As Shasta started to walk away, he was stopped short by a comment from the Captain:

"Oh and the mess has reported stolen peanut butter jars, you wouldn't happen to know anything about that, eh?" Shinji flashed a smile.​

"Wha-what are you suggesting!! Seriously Shinji, how dare you assume it was me!" stuttered the guilty stricken captain. Man, I have to get out of here before he questions me anymore...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Born into this world as a shinigami; this man holds great power of the soul reapers, but he his also with hollow powers, unique and sorta rare, but not really. This rare specimen is a vizard, the former lieutenant of the tenth squad of the thirteen court guard squads. this man is named Kai Zaraco, and he is a vizard. In wierd times he has been one to hate the soul society for a number of reasons, again just like his powers its a unique hate. He doesnt hate them for what he has became, more like he hates them for how they exiled him from the Seireitei,and he has sworn to take his revenge upon the Soul Society.

"I am..back..i am..here..to take my...REVENGE" He spoke in low tones. Not attracting much attention to him, Kai stepped out of the shadows, and into the light where he would begin his first act of his multiple-step plan to take down the Seireitei for good. "Even if i stand alone, i will take out this wretched place with my own two hands.." He said with a slight pause. "Hado 4: Byakurai "He then said again releasing a shot of lightning up into the air, stating that the destruction of the Seireitei is upon its arrival.​

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Captain Hishin Kagemaru walked out of the meeting and saw the Captain of the Eleventh company nearby. "Hey! How's it goin' buddy? Yo! You put the shizzle in the Fazzizle!....Sorry, I was trying to keep up with the fads in the world of the living. But, truthfully, how is the Eleventh Company going?" Hishin asked. He was a widely respected man but was a bit...strange. In truth he was quite a bit eccentric.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Hey! How's it goin' buddy? Yo! You put the shizzle in the Fazzizle!....Sorry, I was trying to keep up with the fads in the world of the living. But, truthfully, how is the Eleventh Company going?"

What the heck!! Thought Shasta as he bolted out of the peanut butter interogation before he was discovered. What kind of nonsense is that, learn to speak english!! Grasped by curiosity, but conflicted due to a busy schedule, he simply gave the Captain Kagemaru a confused glance and continued to his lab.

Upon arriving at the entrance, his lieutenant and 3rd seed (whom he called peon 1 and 2, for Shasta never bothered to remember the names of those unimportant) "Listen, Peon 2 I want you to go to the archives and locate anything that was conducted either by the previous Squad 12's or even any information on all its members, you understand!! Then go, now!" yelled the frantic scientist, nearly making the poor 3rd seed wet himself. "And you, Peon 1, you shall have the pleasure in assisting me in finding any secret files locked away in my lab from pass captains. Now don't give me that face of disgust, instead of wasting energy complaining, just get to work!! Pronto!!" at these words the lieutenant scurried of all in a flutter.

"Now then, time to grab myself some peanut butter, then off to work..."

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Capitain Renashi Yusa stood in the meeting and listened to the important message.

Renashi walked out, he noticed his lieutenant waited outside. She was a young girl about his own age and she was quite dopey, often forgetting to do things so Renashi decided to give her a notebook which she now carries all the time.

"Ah hello Mayaku-chan how are you?' he asked in a calm voice.

"Im okay Capitain Rena-chan, I mean Capitain Renashi!" she shook her head.

"Oh stop it Mayaku-chan, you dont have to be so formal, you may call me whatever you wish," he smiled and laughed.

He looked over to the 11th capitain and the 3rd Capitain and heard Hishin say somthing quite odd.

"Hey! How's it goin' buddy? Yo! You put the shizzle in the Fazzizle!....Sorry, I was trying to keep up with the fads in the world of the living. But, truthfully, how is the Eleventh Company going?"

Mayaku simply stared with a confused look "Uh Rena-chan....im going back to um...." she flipped through her notebook "The 4th Squad's living quaters?".

Renashi nodded "I'll come with you Mayaku-chan, lets go,".

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"DARN IT DARN IT DARN IT!!!!" I can't find anything in this archaic piece of junk!! When did the last captain serve? The Stone Age?? ARGHHH!" shouted the infuriated madman, attempting to locate any files on the previous traitors involved in the Hollowfication experiments. "Where is that worthless peon number, number...AHHH I don't care!!! Where's my reeses treat..."

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Kenpachi, a name passed from Captain to Captain of the Eleventh Court Squad, looks at the one talking to him with a speech impediment and sighs. He then slides the sheathed katana from his right shoulder under the sash on his left hip and tries to figure out why the Captain standing before him would try to keep up with fads that would have died and been forgotten before a single gray hair fell onto his head. He mentally shrugs these thoughts off and blows out a bit of smoke after inhaling on the cigarette held to his lips.

"Captain Hishin, you know that stuff will die out in the blink of an eye. So please try to stop using the speach of a future inhabitant of our lands." He then inhales once again and walks past the captain before stopping and saying, "By the way, my squad is doing perfectly. Would you like for us to come and demolish your own squad to see? We can put it off as another training exercise. My guys have been getting a little antsy at the lack of action recently."

He smiles as he pats the man on the shoulder and starts to walk off until he gets punched into the wall by a girl looking to be his own age. Through the rubble he sees that the perpitrator is none other than his own lieutenant who seems to be really pissed off at him. He could only groan as he seems to figure out what she's angry about and gets up to his feet. "If this is about your unders being in my own drawer, that was the fault of whoever did the laundry. I oughta smack that guy around until he's nothing but a greasy stain!"

The girl with short black hair pops the joints in her hands and glares at her captain as she says, "The one who did laundry last was you, Captain! Prepare to die!"

Kenpachi gulps and jumps away from attack and hides behind Hishin. He looks at the woman getting ready to attack again and says frantically, "I was going to return them! Honest! But I got called to a meeting and everything! Help me out here, Hishi-kun!"

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"I was going to return them! Honest! But I got called to a meeting and everything! Help me out here, Hishi-kun!"

"Heh heh heh...what was that about demolishing my squad? Sorry, I'd prefer not to meddle. Take it away lieutenant!" Captain Hishin said as he walked away. His own lieutenant soon joined him, a young man named Shinsei Tomoshibi. "Sir, how was the meeting?" Asked Shinsei. "It was fine, nothing important happened if you ask me. So what if these guys wanna be hollows, if they don't wanna hurt us why bother trying to kill 'em?" Hishin asked. "Um...well...I don't know sir..." Shinsei said. "Please Shinsei, call me Hishin." Hishin said to his lieutenant. "Yes sir!" Shinsei replied.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
"Heh heh heh...what was that about demolishing my squad? Sorry, I'd prefer not to meddle. Take it away lieutenant!"

At those words, Kenpachi glares at the fellow captain and yells out that he'll get his revenge before he finds a fist land square in his jaw. He finally straightens up and looks to the woman that is obviously trying to kill him for a simple "accident". He finally releases some of his own spiritual preassure and watches as the woman falls to her knees from the sudden increase in force. He then picks up the woman and slings her over his shoulder.

"How many times do I have to tell you? You should always keep your personal grudges where they belong. Now since I'm feeling merciful, you'll get to spend only twenty hours bound and gagged while hanging from my ceiling. Oh the fun you will have!" With those words a creepy smile spreads across his face only to be knocked off by a knee from the woman. He retaliates with a reflex of dropping her and holding his mouth until he freezes at the sight of the woman.

"Please forgive my insobordination, Ken-chan. I promise to never do it again and let you keep my underwear if you wish." To add to the effect of these words she looks up at him with her golden eyes as larget as the moon at its fullest with tears starting to form. She even adds a slight quiver to her lower lip sticking out as she spreads the legs that she rests on just enough to have her go closer to the floor and support herself with her hands. With this action, Lt. Hinamori Shou has Kenpachi Shinohara completely ensnared in her charms.

With a groan, Kenpachi finally admits defeat and says, "Alright, Hina-chan. I'll let you off the hook. But I'm keeping the panties as collateral." With those words the two walk off once more to where the rest of his squad is waiting on them to return.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Where, o where is that worthless Peon 2 at!! Never should've sent him to the archives...once I find him I'll lock him in the freeze along with that one fool who tried to take my PB and more PB sandwich." Wasn't that a week ago I locked him in there? Oh well...

As he was walking he happened to see Kenpachi and Lt Shou walking by. "You two wouldn't have happened to see my pathetic excuse for a third seed now would you?" asked the Captain in an annoyed voice. "He seems to have gotten lost on such a simple task, and I'm on the verge of testing my new experiment on him..."

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Kenpachi blinks as he sees yet another captain speak to him directly, this one about something important from the sounds of it. He simply raises his finger to the man and starts to run through his memories from the most instant of moments. A smile creeps across his face once more as he devices a plan of his own. To start this plan off he pulls from the confines of his hakama four long wrappers with the word Reese's on it and next to that the words "King Sized". "I know where he went off to. But in order for me to tell you, I need you to do a little favor for me. And by the way, these are all Extra Peanut-butter."

He smiles to the man and decides that he should tell him what to favor is before the man was to agree. "All I want you to do is set up a date between myself and the Captain of Squad 2. Should be an easy matter for a man as smart as yourself. In accepting, I'll give you one of these right here. And in the case that you succeed, I'll give you the other three. How's that sound to you? All of that in exchange for info on where your subbordinate is."

Masamune

Big Boss
Shinji was now alone. Though he was well aware of the drama that was unfolding outside, captains and vice messing round with each other. It was this love hate relationship that made the 13 divisions special. Shinji watched as Kyosuke reappeared at his side.

"How did the meeting go?" Kyosuke asked.

"Fine." Shinji replied.

He suddenly got an idea.

"Kyosuke, if anyone asks for me tell them you don't know where I am." Shinji suddenly spoke out. "I'm paying Kurakura island a little visit myself."

Is he still with them?

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
It had been several years since he had left the Soul Society. He thought that he would never have to come back here. He was only here for one reason only. To stop a foolish vizard from attacking the Soul Society which could mean the vizard's capture and the Gotei 13 could extract information on the Vizard's in Karakura town. Watching the foolish vizard unleash his hado, Syra used shunpo to appear in the path of the lightning. Releasing his spiritual pressure only a slight amount, Syra shot a cero from his mouth, stopping the lightning from doing any damage. Thanks to this boy, Syra had to release his spritual pressure which would cause any nearby shinigami to feel his pressure and know exactly who it was from information given by the Special ops division.

"You fool. Do you want to die? These shinigami will destroy you on your own. I'll stop you right here and now if I have to. Now get your ass back to Karakura town before I make." Syra said calmly. Two shinigami had made their way to the entrance of the Sereitai and recognized that Syra was one of the vizards who left during the betrayal. They were Syra's old 3rd and 4th seat. Deciding to not attack, they used Kido to send a messege to Captain Shinji that Syra had made his apperance.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Standing in the captains meeting, Captain of squad two and head of special-ops, Sakura Shihōin watched the head captain speak, but truthfully, was stuck in her own head. The 24 year old stood in a respectful manner with her hands folded behind her back and prepared herself incase she were to be mentioned.

"I wonder if Kagami is making me some fried rice..." Kagami was her loyal Lieutenant, who was always caught up cooking Sakura her favorite dish. "Man, I could kill for some fried rice right now."

"The special-ops shall take care of collecting more intel, till than, I advise you to be weary of your surroundings. The location of the traitors and more intel will be dispatched to your respective vice-captains. Be sure to stay informed. You are dismissed." Only catching the last part of the head captain's ramble, Sakura mentally slaped herself. She sould have been paying better attention. But getting the main point, Sakura walked out of the room where Kagami waited with a steaming bowl of fried rice.

"I am truly blessed to have you as a lieutenant." A large smile filled the young womans features as she reached forwards, grabbed the bowl and using her two favorite chop sticks, shoved in a mouthful.

"I try my best, Captain Shihōin." Kagami brushed some of her curly brown hair behind her ear as she followed Sakura out of the building. "Captain, were there any updates on the Arrancar situation?" Kagami's shy voice broke through Sakura's glorious moment.

Sakura turned her head to face her and quickly swallowed. "Yeap. There sure was. But can we discuss this later, I'm sorta busy at the moment." Sakura gestured with her head towards the bowl in her hands, and Kagami laughed. Turning her head Sakura smiled at the same bowl. "Now where was I?"

The chop sticks paused just inches from the raven haired womans mouth, turning her head towards the man whose words stopped her. Normally things that happened around her would never pull her from her duty of eating the delicious food her lieutenant poured her entire soul into, but what she heard was the typical thing to stop her.

Turning, she left a confused Kagami behind her and headed towards the man. Once she was behind him, she decided to speak. "Kenpachi. What do you think your doing?" She spoke in the intimidating voice that often put fear in the listeners souls, and her lips formed into a straight, hard line, preventing a smirk from forming. The man was way to perverted to be a captain. To bad he was.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Seeing his fellow Vizard blocking his attack, Kai got easily angered. "um, what the hell do you think your doing, i was on my way to do what we have planned ; to destroy the Seireitei for what they did to us, and yet you stand in my way." Kai said being angered that his teammate would dare to get in his way to destroy the Seireitei.

"Fine whatever, i will not go to my own desires just yet, i will get back to Karakara town, but this will not be forgotten; i will get my revenge on these Soul Reapers soon, just not today."Kai said as he used shunpo to make his way back to the world of the living..

Now back in the world of the living, Kai was still angered that he didnt get the chance to extract his revenge on the Seireitei, "Gah, i still can't believe that..the nerve of that guy..acting all high and mighty just because he can block a weak spell of mine, what-ev..i will not bother with him just yet, i still got planning to do." Kai said as he arrived at the headquarters of the Viazards.

"Hey everybody i am back." Kai said.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Renashi and Mayaku entered the 4th's squad quarters, the lights were all out. Renashi flicked the switch and her squad jumped out from under the tables "Surprise, Capitain!".

Renashi laughed "Whats the occasion?" he turned to Mayaku.

She flicked through her notebook 'Oh thats right,it's um.......your 70th year celebration, you became a capitain 70....um..years ago!".

Renashi bowed "Thank you all very much, I'm so happy to be surrounded by such nice people!". He closed the door "Really, I hope you didn't go through too much trouble!".

His squad said several things such as "Oh don't be like that," and "You deserve it Capitain!". They pulled out a seat and sat him down giving him a slice of cake.

"Oh this is just wonderful, I don't deserve this!" he giggled and ate a slice. Mayaku sat next to Renashi and took a slice "Im sorry Capitain, I forgot, I am dopey," she slapped her forehead. "Oh Mayaku-chan please, you may be dopey but your the best lieutenant i could ever wish for!"

A short while later after most of his squad went to do their duties Renashi stood up trying not to disturb Mayaku who had fallen asleep on his shoulder. "Night Mayaku-chan," he said as he gently sat her on the couch.

He walked out of his quarters and smiled "That was a nice party," he walked down the street and reached the supply store.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Kenpachi halts in any of his motions at the sound of the words behind him and gulps. He then shoves two of the things of candy into the man's hand standing before him and tells him that he can always get more of the best quality. He then looks to his own Lt., who is starting to make her way from the small group saying that she'll go and get some food ready. Kenpachi, now left on his own, looks once more to the man and says that he saw the kid running towards the archives and looking as if he was about to die.

He finally turns around to face the girl that he was just talking about and says, "Hey there, Sakura-chan. I was uh... Just talking to this guy here about the days before I became Captain. And how you were also in Squad 11 with me and how I've been wanting to go out with you at some time." He finally freezes when he realizes that he just said something that he's been trying to hide for the longest of time and unfreezes with a gulp of nervousness. "So uh, now that you know my secret. Want to go out some time? I mean, I know that you'll be busy with being the leader of the Special Ops and all, but I'll be patient and wait for your schedule to clear up some."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back