• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: Crossroads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------

Closing his eyes and sighing slightly upon hearing Kai's words, each one laced with anger behind them, Sleif effortlessly pushed himself up from what he was laying against, before the familiar sound of his heavy footsteps filled the quiet area, as he walked towards the fellow Vizard. Still slowly walking towards Kai, Sleif smirked a little the closer he got to him, before suddenly without so much as a word, the tall man walked straight past him, and continued to move now towards the far wall on the other side of the area.

Finally stopping, Sleif turned on his one heel so he was now facing slightly turned to Kai as he raised his right hand so it was pointing towards the wall. "Would you rather I answer, or....." Sleif started to say before suddenly stabbed his hand into the air, violently ripping at it in a single swipe creating a huge cavity that covered the wall showing an endless black void. "...would you like to find a way to actually accomplish your task?" said Sleif, as he grinned a little to Kai before turning around and walking into the darkness of this portal, light clear blue almost like crystals forming at his feet as he walked over seemingly nothing, leaving the Garganta open for Kai incase he wanted to follow him.

After a few minutes of traveling, a similar cavity ripped itself into existence, allowing Sleif to walk out as if nothing important really occurred, onto the white sand desert he was now present in. Holding his arms behind his back, Sleif examined the area infront of him, giving off a rather annoyed and even angry little growl, that was almost not even from himself. "Heh, I can see you're happy to be back here, aren't you?" Sleif's inner hollow told him which only seemed to increase the steadily rising anger. "You know very well I despise this place, but we should try something while we are here none the less." replied Sleif, which immediately caused his hollow to stop conversing with him.

Closing his eyes, waiting to see if Kai would actually follow him before he closed the large Garganta, Sleif began to concentrate, feeling the slight energy from above the sands of the tiny hollow that feed upon the spirit particles, while he could also feel the medium sized energy coming from deep below the sands of more Menos Grande classed hollows. But it wasn't either of these that Sleif was looking for, it was the now more steadily rising energy he could feel coming from some distance away, an energy which was quite familiar from his time sealed in this world. Opening his eyes a little, the tall Vizard smiled before he slowly started to walk through the sand in the direction, of Las Noches.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Drake looked around as best as he was able with the thermal vision offered by his glasses, but was unable to make out any source of heat, save for Daaku and himself. Eventually, Drake just faded away with Sonido and emerged next to the wall of this giant black room, and fired a massive, fiery blast of Cero at it. The wall gave out easily enough, and when the smoke, dust and rubble cleared, Drake thought he could see a normal, blue, clouded sky outside, but it was really just a simulated sky, the ceiling of Las Noches, the fortress of the Arrancar. Outside of the holding building, Drake quickly picked up the presence of two other Arrancar, and once more performed Sonido, appearing before Sleif, Kai, Luneth, and a female, violet-haired Arrancar who was unfamiliar to him.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Davin and Luneth walked towards Las Noches, it was not a very long journey seeing as they both used Sonido and Davin hadn't gone far from it when looking for recruits. As he entered he noticed other beings were in the fortress. "Who are you," He asked. "And why have you come to Las Noches?" He finished. "Me and my right hand man here were not expecting beings such as yourself." He said as he saw a few of what he thought to be Vizards near by. "I will kindly ask you to leave unless you have some business with me." Davin said, trying to avoid a battle at the moment. The time to strike was not now.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Daaku was so close to Shinji that everybody should have felt his presence, but because Daaku was more of an enigma when he wanted to be than anything, he was not literally present. "This is just too good to be true. Daaku moved partly underneath everything, but also through it. As he smiled to himself, a mask formed over his face and he drew out his Zanpackto, only pausing to make sure that he was in the right spot.

"Yep, this is just great, Syra I know you hear me in your mind. I'll be there before you know it." His face was now completely covered, but other than that, he looked like the same being. Syra would feel a soft vibration very soon....

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Looking toward Shasta, Ceon went back to his usual calm demeanor. He then flicked Shasta off while saying "Look I don't feel like answering your question. So back off and give me some breathing room, you ugly ass pathetic scientist." Syra stepped back while yawning at this boring experience. "I had more fun getting my ass kicked by Daaku like 100 years ago." Syra commented. Maybe it was his time to escape since he didn't feel like getting experimented on or questioned any damn more. Suddenly just before he was about to make his escape, Shinji decided to show his ugly face. Things weren't going to well for Syra then again nothing bad was really happening for Syra to be worried about.

"So bro. It's nice to see that your here. What you gonna ask me questions to? I already told this asshole that I wasn't going to answer any question, but maybe for you since your like my little brother. No I should say more like my baby brother." Syra said to Shinji casually. It was right after that he heard Daaku speak to him in his mind. He was just hoped didn't do anything too crazy but, then again this was Daaku.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The ground exploded.....

Debris was sent ricocheting in random directions as Daaku snickered and made a rather interesting entrance. His mask gleamed on his face, and he stepped out of part of the hole that was now inside the room where Shasta and the others were. Daaku questioned Syra, "Why didn't you just do what I asked you to before, it would have made things less messy." His face couldn't be read, but it was apparent he was grinning.

"Shinji knows about that, he watched that bitch die." Daaku looked down and around the room. "Oh my, I made a mess, Syra how naughty I've been. Lets go."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
The words that Sleif spoke stuck to Kai hard. SLeif actually offered to help Kai with his goal, and destroy the Seireitei, but before Kai could reply to that offer, Sleif went through a portal, that seemed to lead to hueco Mundo, the world of the hollows. "Should i go" Kai asked himself for minutes, and just then a voice spoke from with in his mind. "You fool, you honestly have to think that, you have to go; it is our mission to make the Soul Society pay, and you do want them to pay dont you?" A voice said, this voice was none other than the Hollow Kai. "Of course i want to make them pay, fine then so be it, i will follow Sleif." Kai said as his hollow side started to fade once again.

SO now he has made up his mind, Kai stepped through the portal that led to Hueco Mundo. "Sleif there you are, fine you want my answer to your question; the answer is yes, what do we have to.."Kai said pausing cause he saw some unfimilar people with Sleif.

"Who are these clown's, I don't recongnize them" Kai said with a slight hint of anger yet again.

Deverin

Hint: It is warm, sticky, and smells like old peop
Yawning, he turned towards Davin. His jaw opened wide, showing off his small but sharp teeth, and his arms stretched higher than they looked liek they should. "Im tired of waitiing for an answer. Can I kill them now?" he grumbled sleepily, his left hand fell to his side while his right lightly reached back and gingerly grasped the handle of his claw-blade. He pulled it out and it swung down to his side, the part where it started to curve scraped at the ground lightly. He yawned again, though it was louder and almost seamed like a batle-cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back