• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: Crossroads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Renashi was still watching the fight with Shinji and the intruder when the intruder fired a cero at Shinji. Suddenly Shinji fired somthing but it was too far away to tell, it must've been a kido. "What was that?!" through Renashi as the kido corps arrived expelling the intruders out of soul society with a powerful kido. Shinji talked with the kido capitain he than turned towards the fouth squad captain.

"A bit of help Renashi." He smiled, before coming down onto the ground and resting on his knees. Renashi got on his knees too and examined Shinji "Well Capitain-Commander there seems to be no serious injuries." he put his hands onto Shinji's chest and performed a healing kido "Keikatsu". Renashi helped Shinji up carrying him on his shoulder, "Please don't over do it next time, okay," he said calmly.

He walked a bit until they arrived at the 1st squad's barracks, Renashi opened the door and sat down Shinji in a chair "Just rest a bit please, If you don't i'll have to restrain you," he said politely, Renashi's eerie tone showed that he ment it. Renashi sat down "I can take you to Shasta's lab if you would like," he could tell Shinji was thinking about somthing.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Arrancar? What the hell is an Arrancar? I'm a hollow!" he swung at him again, the talon making an almost singing noise as it cut through the air.

Davin blocked ot and launched the being back a few feet. "Oh, a Hollow you say? Your mask appears to be broken so I assume you are an Arrancar, and a powerful one at that. Now listen to me or I shall have to kill you. An Arrancar is a Hollow whose mask has been ripped off, it allows you more power and gives you the opprotunity to use...this." Davin used Sonido, slashing at the being. "And this." He said, Launching a Gran Rey Cero. "Now tell me, are you interested in a deal?" Davin asked, stepping back a few feet.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Daaku smiled at the turn of events, he was amused that somebody would even try to do such a thing to him, so he just went along with it and vanished as per the effects of the kido were intended. Something else happened however because Shinji was still present, and Daaku was apparently too good to get cornered by something as pathetic as a weak kido by his standards. "Shinji you have got to be kidding me, right?? That was pathetic and you are lucky that I stopped my own cero blast because you weren't ready for it."

His face went blank. "You'd be dead if I hadn't and your sudden hollow power awakening means nothing." His feet suddenly touched down on the ground a few feet from Shinji." Daaku wore a basic calm expression but that didn't mean that he wasn't annoyed.

"There are times when people like you prove how pathetic you are, and on top of that your allies do the same." He was simply implying that there was no point in using kido to try to take Daaku out to begin with. He needn't explain why he was still there.

A flash lingered near Shinji and Daaku showed that he was actually holding his cero blast from before. Rem let out a blood curdling scream and fell to the ground, as blood spilled from her body. Daaku cackled and wiped his hand off. He;d slammed the cero blast through Yagami's back before she had time to react and now she lay on the ground twitching.

"It didn't have to be this way, " he said frowning. The energy that coated Shinji's cuts was now pulsing which would cause Shinji horrific pain, that Daaku could make worse at will.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Alright stranger, now that you are awake and able to hear me, it is time for the oh so fun questionaire round!" exclaimed Shasta. With a snap of his fingers a shinigami placed a chair behind him where he proceeded to sit down, pulling out a clipboard and pen. "Before I begin I hope you notice the seal on the floor which prevents all reiatsu from entering and leaving it, so please don't waste our time. Not that you can attack with the effects of the cannon and all...but oh well." finished Shasta with a look of despair towards the loss of his invention.

"Now let the fun begin, who made you into a Vizard and how was this procedure down? Where is all the information regarding the process of Hollowfication and how many Shinigami were involved? How many beings exist in your group? Where is the exact coordinates of your groups' location? And," he stopped, looked around, and leaned in closer, whispering his final question, "Why? What consumed the lot of you to do such an odd yet interesting thing? I am very curious to your answers Vizard, so don't disapoint me." ended Shasta with a malicious grin.

Deverin

Hint: It is warm, sticky, and smells like old peop
Davin blocked it and launched the being back a few feet. "Oh, a Hollow you say? Your mask appears to be broken so I assume you are an Arrancar, and a powerful one at that. Now listen to me or I shall have to kill you. An Arrancar is a Hollow whose mask has been ripped off, it allows you more power and gives you the opprotunity to use...this." Davin used Sonido, slashing at the being.
He reacted quickly, but not quickly enough. He had managed to whirl around in time to catch him, but not to bring up the talon to block it. Taking a large gash to the chest, he stumbled backwards and almost fell down.

"And this." He said, Launching a Gran Rey Cero. "Now tell me, are you interested in a deal?" Davin asked, stepping back a few feet.
Thinking quickly, he launched his own cero back at it, but it was meaningless. As the cero was devoured, an idea had hit him. Acting quickly, he swung the talon infront of him. " . . . Demonio accla." he whispered, a grim smile apearing on his face. As the Gran Rey Cero met the rift, it dissapeared, and another rift had opened up behind Devin and his lackey(s). As quickly as it had dissapeared, the cero flew out of the rift, encompasing the weaker arrancar, and headed straight for Devin.

His vision started to blurr, and he muttered somthing under his breath. Pulling out the talon, he stuck it in the sand and leaned on it so he wouldnt fall over. The exhaustion was apparant to anyone who looked at him.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Captain Hishin Kagemaru, Soul Society.
--------------------------------------------------

"Now let the fun begin, who made you into a Vizard and how was this procedure down? Where is all the information regarding the process of Hollowfication and how many Shinigami were involved? How many beings exist in your group? Where is the exact coordinates of your groups' location? And,"

"Hmm? You may wish to slow down here Shasta, he can only answer so many questions." Hishin said to the demented captain.

"Why? What consumed the lot of you to do such an odd yet interesting thing? I am very curious to your answers Vizard, so don't disapoint me." ended Shasta with a malicious grin.

"You know why they did it Shasta, greed. I personally couldn't care less about these guys though, but I suppose if Shinji says they're dangerous they must be...He has never lied bafore as far as I can tell" Hishin said, seeming to drift off. "Someone's Reiatsu is fluctuating..." Hiishin said, snapping back to reality.

Davin Lesandro, Hueco Mundo
---------------------------------------------

The Arrancar launched an attack, greatly wounding the incomplete arrancar. Davin dodged it though. "Get away weakling, do you want to die?" Davin asked it. "No...but he..." it began to say. "Don't make me kill you." Davin said. "Oh! Uh...yessir!" It ran off, falling to the ground a ways away. "Weakling...I'll deal with you later." He said to it. "Now, back to business then. I beseech you, Arrancar. How do you feel about...Shinigami? If you cease your attacks I may explain my proposal. If not...I am afraid you will have to die." He said to the arrancar who stood before him. He then sheathed his Zanpakuto, waiting for a reply.

Deverin

Luneth had stopped for a moment, his breaths slowing down to a normal rate. He stared at the other arrancar for a few seconds. "Shinigami are nothing more than glorified humans. And as for your proposal, it appears I have no choice but to listen." he giggled slightly at the second statement.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Shinigami are nothing more than glorified humans. And as for your proposal, it appears I have no choice but to listen." The Arrancar said, laughing for some reason. "Now...why are you laughing like a pathetic little schoolgirl? Sigh...never mind. But, Shinigami...I am rallying arrancar to destroy the Shinigami, and end their killing of us, returning the ability to travel to the world of the living without fear of death. So...would you like to ally yourself with me in my destruction of the Shinigami? Judging by the facts I only need ten of our kind to destroy them all. Every. Last. One of them will die. Now...would you mind telling me your name?" Davin asked.

Deverin

"Now...why are you laughing like a pathetic little schoolgirl? Sigh...never mind.

He laughed a little bit harder at the other arrancars confusion.

But, Shinigami...I am rallying arrancar to destroy the Shinigami, and end their killing of us, returning the ability to travel to the world of the living without fear of death. So...would you like to ally yourself with me in my destruction of the Shinigami? Judging by the facts I only need ten of our kind to destroy them all. Every. Last. One of them will die. Now...would you mind telling me your name?" Davin asked.

"My name huh? . . .Now why would you need that I wonder? Tell you what, I'll tell you my name on two conditions. One: You consider me your equal, not your underling. I mean look at that, your 'Gran Rey' Cero couldn't even kill your own minion from a direct hit, kinda sad if your as powerful as you say . . . Anyways, and condition number two: I get to kill the third devision captain." he stated, glaring at the half-dead arrancar, one that was so weak he could crush it with his pinky finger.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"My name huh? . . .Now why would you need that I wonder? Tell you what, I'll tell you my name on two conditions. One: You consider me your equal, not your underling. I mean look at that, your 'Gran Rey' Cero couldn't even kill your own minion from a direct hit, kinda sad if your as powerful as you say . . ."

"I intended to give you a chance to survive. If I wanted to I'd have used all my power, that was the least power I could pack into a Gran Rey." Davin said to the Arrancar. "I will not consider you my complete equal, but I will consider you to be directly under me...for a while at least." Davin said, staring at the Arrancar.

"Anyways, and condition number two: I get to kill the third devision captain."

"Hmm? Oh, if you have sufficient power, then you may when the time comes. But until then we should build up our power." Davin said to him.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
As Syra lay passed from the cannon's attack, his body as had been moved from the battlefield. His eyes finally opening his eyes slowly. His vision steadily coming back as he looked at his surrondings. Standing up, Syra already knew he was trapped. He couldn't feel his own spiritual pressure. "This could be a problem." Syra commented camly on his current situation. "Alright stranger, now that you are awake and able to hear me, it is time for the oh so fun questionaire round!" exclaimed Shasta. Syra turned his head to see Captain's Shasta and Hishin. He knew of them. He did have his sources.

"Now let the fun begin, who made you into a Vizard and how was this procedure down?Where is all the information regarding the process of Hollowfication and how many Shinigami were involved? How many beings exist in your group? Where is the exact coordinates of your groups' location? And," he stopped, looked around, and leaned in closer, whispering his final question, "Why? What consumed the lot of you to do such an odd yet interesting thing? I am very curious to your answers Vizard, so don't disapoint me." ended Shasta with a malicious grin. This guy asked alot of freaking questions and none of them interested Syra.

"First, I'm not a vizard persay." Syra said as he opened his shirt to reveal a hollow hole where his right bicep was supposed to, "Don't know what I am actually. A shinigami, a vizard, a hollow, or a Arrancer. Now for your second question. If you really must know, this hollow, as he laid dying, injected with a virus. You might say he gave me his life inorder to turn me or maybe it a virus to kill me. Now i'm done." Syra had answered a couple of Shasta's questions, but there was something Hishin had said that made Syra laugh out loud.

"You know why they did it Shasta, greed." Hishin said, seeming to drift off. "Greed? Are you really that stupid? If this was for greed then you would be dead a long time ago. You like to throw little words around like that, but you self-righteous little assholes know nothing. Killing everything you deem wrong. Were wrong cause we aquired abilities that pushed us pass anything you could comprehend. Because we went past our limits and obtained new powers having to with hollows, were the evil ones. Were greedy. HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Syra explained with a quite sadistic look on his face.

Deverin

He sighed and stood up, regaining his power. "I suppose that will have to do. Mind you, the second I get strong enough that crown is mine." he laughed. "Well, regardless . . . I'm Luneth." he said. Luneth sheathed his sword and turned to the other arrancar. "Well, what now? Surely you dont expect us to just meet in some random spot for strategies. We have to have a base of some sort."

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"I suppose that will have to do. Mind you, the second I get strong enough that crown is mine." he laughed. "Well, regardless . . . I'm Luneth." he said. Luneth sheathed his sword and turned to the other arrancar. "Well, what now? Surely you dont expect us to just meet in some random spot for strategies. We have to have a base of some sort."

"Luneth then? Well, I'm afraid I will be wearing no crown so your efforts will be futile. Well, all aside, we do have a place of our own. It is called...Las Noches." he said, using Sonido to move ahead. "Well, follow me then. Don't dawdle behind Luneth." Davin said, motioning for him to follow.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"First, I'm not a vizard persay." Syra said as he opened his shirt to reveal a hollow hole where his right bicep was supposed to, "Don't know what I am actually. A shinigami, a vizard, a hollow, or a Arrancer. Now for your second question. If you really must know, this hollow, as he laid dying, injected with a virus. You might say he gave me his life inorder to turn me or maybe it a virus to kill me. Now i'm done."

"Oh my, it seems I've caught quite the specimen. So created on a whole new way then the Arrancars or Vizards, how interesting." I'll need to keep this one alive, hopefully Shinji doesn't wish to execute him right away... "And please don't stop, there is so much more to know!!" Shasta now was inches away from the seal, at the edge of his seat in anticipation. Until...

"Greed? Are you really that stupid? If this was for greed then you would be dead a long time ago. You like to throw little words around like that, but you self-righteous little assholes know nothing. Killing everything you deem wrong. Were wrong cause we aquired abilities that pushed us pass anything you could comprehend. Because we went past our limits and obtained new powers having to with hollows, were the evil ones. Were greedy. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

DAMN YOU HISHIN!!! Screamed Shasta in his thoughts, eyes twitching as he turned to the captain."I did you a favor in allowing you to watch and this is what you do? We bring him in to aid us during this conflict, and pissing him off won't help a thing you fool!!"

Shasta was now on his feet, staring down the captain. However, he for once lowered his voice to a calmer whisper. "Now listen, such a phenomenum comes once i a lifetime, and by insulting the man you do nothing productive. We need to cooperate with him so as to gain answers. He may be powerless, but he still has the option to keep his mouth shut. So if you will take your leave I can handle it from here."

Turning back to the prisoner, "I am so sorry for our rudeness. Now, if you will continue answering the question? If you need I will repeat them."

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Now listen, such a phenomenum comes once i a lifetime, and by insulting the man you do nothing productive. We need to cooperate with him so as to gain answers. He may be powerless, but he still has the option to keep his mouth shut. So if you will take your leave I can handle it from here."

"Hmm? Oh, right. Well I'm afraid I will not be leaving, it's safeist if I stay here. I can use Shikai if I must." Hishin said to the outraged captain.

"I am so sorry for our rudeness. Now, if you will continue answering the question? If you need I will repeat them."

He sure seems strange enough...why did Shinji bother to even hire this guy? He's a frickin' psycho! Hishin thought to himself as the interrogation moved along. But that fluctuation of Reiatsu...it felt so familiar...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Drake's skeletal scarf glowed red as it absorbed the heat of the massive Cero blast. He could even feel it weakening from the heat, it was that extreme. Usually heat gave him no trouble, but there was something different about the intense thermal radiation from the blast. And then Drake realised, only too late, that another force altogether was weakening him. His hand was at his Zanpakutou and his scarf reaching behind him for the new presence he felt, when blinding-white ropes faded into sight and physicality. Lagarto was lifted out of its sheath a single inch when the ropes rapidly tightened on Drake. The Arrancar quickly felt a creaking in his chest, and his breath escaped in gasps as he felt his ribs being bent. The ropes suddenly grew hot around him, and Drake's vision began to fill over with white. At the last second, he exhaled all the air in his lungs, to reduce any constriction that the ropes brought.

And then he and Daaku were gone.

=========================

Drake was unsure how long he had been unconscious, but as he awoke he took a sharp breath, then another alongside a feeling of sharp pain. The ropes had grown even tighter when he was asleep, and had broken a rib, that had come inwards from the squeezing. His sharp waking breath had served only to stab that rib into one of his lungs. Immediately, and in pain, Drake began thrashing about wildly. Only then did he realise, amidst the pain, that he hadn't even opened his eyes. He allowed his eyes to flicker open, but saw no difference. He tried blinking and squinting several times as he thrashed about, but there was no change in the absolute darkness around him.

His scarf, the only free limb on his body, which was thankfully still in place, began firing off blasts of fire Cero all over Drake's body, to weaken the binding Kido that had been cast on him. Being fire, it had no effect on Drake, but slowly took effect on the ropes around him, when after a minute of screaming in pain and firing of Cero blasts, the bonds of the ropes broke, and Drake plummetted to the floor an unknown height below.

Ten seconds of falling accompained Drake before he touched the ground with less grace than he might have wanted. The impact on the ground drove the rib once more into his lung, and he coughed up a small amount of blood, but then his hand began glowing with a healing kido, which he then smacked onto his chest, and then lay down.

In all the darkness, he coud make out another tiny source of light, a little speck of it. A whirring sound issued from his sunglasses, and Drake watched as his vision magnified, and the rough shape of Daaku, or at least the colours of his garments, came in to view.

Masamune

Big Boss
Shinji was brought to his chamber by Renashi. He rested on his chair as he caught his breath. Flashbacks of the battle still on his mind. Never had he fought like this before, the Vizards were on a whole other level. Daaku's face still lingered in front of his eyes, Yagami's horrid scream was still vivid. It was their first encounter and yet the casualties were numerous.

"Go take care of Rem, Renashi, she needs your assistance more than I do." Shinji commanded in a soft tone. He than turned to Kyosuke who stood rigidly at his side." I want the technology department to close all passages to Soul Society, no one will be able to leave or enter for an indefinite period of time. And inform the Soul Reapers situated on Earth to stay clear of Karakura Island. Those bastards should be avoided for now." Shinji felt his anger rising, something which had not happened for a long time.

Now Shinji had time to concentrate on more pressing matters. As to what the Hell happened when he was being about to be hit by the cero. The voice, losing control of his body, firing his own cero. It all seemed like a bad dream. Suddenly he remembered something, the only thing which this battle had achieved for them, a captive.

Making sure he was alone, he stood up but immediately fell back onto his chair. Excruciating pain pulsed through his body, of which the source seemed to be the strange wounds inflicted by Daaku. Shinji tried to stand up again, this time succeeding at the attempt. Ignoring the pain he used shunpo and within seconds, was inside Shasta s lab. He opened the door to the interrogation chamber to find Hishin and Shasta apparently arguing while Syra was firmly bound, bearing a sadistic expression uncharacteristic to the Syra he once knew. Shinji walked up to Shasta.

"Thank you Captain Shasta and Captain Hishin for putting your efforts in capturing Syra." Shinji praised both men. "I would like to speak to the captive first, if its not much of a problem."

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Kai had just gotten back from a confrontation from Syra. And he was more than disappointed, his plans to start his destruction in the Seireitei was unsuccessful. Seeing how he was easily defeated by syra, and when he got back to the Vizard base, kai saw another fellow Vizard, Sleif. And he heard him speak to him.“I see Syra was able to stop you before you could get way in over your head. Tell me, did you get far in your little mission that you decided to undertake yourself?”

“I am not in over my head, I am just tired of waiting, that’s all we do, we never act on this kind of opportunity. After years of suffering from the hands of the Soul Society, don’t you think we deserve to take our revenge, whether the others agree or not, well let me tell you sleif, I do really care what the other’s say; if I feel that I need to act on my own, then I will do it. So what do you have to say to that my friend.” Kai shouted to sleif with hints of anger just brewing through every word. His anger was definitely getting the better of him, and he was about to crack.

"So answer my question, would you have done the same if you were in my puzzled mind; huh sleif would you just sit back while the soul society can build their forces, we need to act while they're weak, so would you do what i did, or would you just sit back and relax like it was nothing?"Kai asked Sleif in harsh tones.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Bored now..." the violet-haired Arrancar muttered to no one, sitting on the ground by herself. 'What to do, what to do..." Mai jumped up and stared ahead, deciding to walk around.

The smell of blood wasn't too far away.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Thank you Captain Shasta and Captain Hishin for putting your efforts in capturing Syra." Shinji praised both men. "I would like to speak to the captive first, if its not much of a problem."

...Why must always be interrupted. And by all the people, Shinji. Looks like my fun time is over before it started..."Well Shinji, I am glad you managed to survive this, but you look awfully wounded, shouldn't you be resting? And I got the message, and I've sealed us of from all else. I even set up special devices that will immediately detect any breach just in case these creatures are capable of breaking through. But like I said, go and rest, leave the questions to me will you?" said Shasta, desperately trying to make Shinji leave so as he could continue his probing of Syra's mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back