• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: Crossroads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Oh, shut it you doubters of my macchines capabilities!! Have I once created a faulty mechanism (besides that macchine that turned reiatsu into peanut butter, RIP ol' whats-his-face...)." Said Shasta to the observing captains. "Peon!! Recharge the cannon while I retrieve the prize!!"

As he began to Shunpo to the powerless enemy, the cannon began shaking uncontrollably, scaring the Peon to back off just in the nick of time before it imploded on itself due to the immense pressure from the surrounding forces, creating a small crater located at it's previous placement. However, Shasta's reaction was not that of the norm. On an average day, if an invention was destroyed he would throw a tantrum like no other, beating and ravaging the poor, frightened shinigami that have the 'pleasure' of just so happening to be in the same lab as him. Following this, he would randomly blame five of his subordinates and hang them by their feet for a couple days...or until the ropes snapped...

But today, he had his eyes on the prize. No way was he gonna let this slip away. Arriving to the drained intruder, he immediatley grabbed the blade from his helpless specimen, lifted him up by supporting his arm over his back and dragging his feet Geez he's heavy set off to the lab. "Well Shinji, I'll gratefully handle this guy, while youand the rest can throw a fiesta or something with these other guests. I expect peanut butter from you..." mentioned Shasta before he took off, "Oh, and hurry on by if you wish to speak to your ol' pal here, because I can't WAIT to start." added Shasta, grinning malisciously, leaving the battle scene behind (along with his disgruntled peon...)...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Now standing with the three Vizards, Drake faced the Captain Commander of the Gotei 13, Hayate Shinji, and drew his Zapakutoh, Lagarto de Fuego. For six whole feet the Uchigatana was unsheathed, the red, dragonic insignia along its blade glowing dully, ready and thirsting for battle. Drake was not quite willing to quench such a thirst, wanting to avoid battle, but was more than willing to satisfy it if it became necessary to do so. Drake then levelled Lagarto diagonally in a defensive stance, but one that could quickly be moved to offensive. The Zanpakutou's blade dazzled in the light, and Drake felt the blade heating up, ready to ignite.

Drake then realised the strangeness of the situation, and looked behind himself to find Syra now gone and Daaku with a mischievous smile on his face. Drake, aware of the vindictive bickering that could emerge between both Syra and Daaku, quickly associated the former's disappearance with the latter's actions. Drake then darted his head about the area, looking in all directions briefly in search of Syra, currently unable to find his Reiatsu. Then he realised why he hadn't found it earlier. Doused from the impact of the Zero Reiatsu Beam, a good deal of Syra's Reiatsu was briefly drained from him, and over near to where Drake had cast the Eighty First Hakudō, Drake then saw a shape begin to fall to the ground.

In anger, but as a warning rather than an actual attack, Drake shifted Lagarto into his right hand and spun around in a wide strike, the Zanpakutou igniting in flames along the way. Before Drake was even half way to the strike, however, the Reishii copy of Daaku disappeared in a loose cloud of spirit particles, Lagarto serving merely to disturb them as they faded away. A new Reiatsu joined Drake's sense of the others, and he looked up to see Daaku, the real one, descend from the air, and gently land on the ground.

"You guys think it might be a good time to capture Syra before I end up changing my mind about all that? Even though you're all far behind what I truly mean by that."

Drake let out a huff as he once again heard Daaku being very conceited with his strength. He then muttered to himself, impossible for the others to hear, "Don't assume that all that knowledge is known only to you, Daaku..."

Drake then prepared to perform Sonido, to move down to Syra and assist him if necessary, although he doubted that. Rather, he was just curious to see the effect of the Zero Reiatsu Canon.

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss
Shinji watched as Syra fell to the ground, as he was hit by Shasta's unusual cannon. He than turned to look at the intruder. So this is whom the Vizards hold hands with he mused. He looked strange, holding a zanpaktou and yet, bearing a fragment of a hollow mask. Shinji knew he needed to buy time, to ensure Shasta escaped with Syra. He fully drew out his Murasama, the first time he had one so in many years.

Where was Sakura at?

"Hey Hishin!" Shinji turned to the 11th Division Captain. "Make sure Shasta makes it without interruptions." He than turned his focus to the two guests left standing.

"Well gentlemen I will be your opponent for the evening."

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Hey Hishin!" Shinji turned to the 11th Division Captain. "Make sure Shasta makes it without interruptions."

"If I must...well then Shasta, I suppose we'd best be on our merry little way." Hishin said as he caught up to Shasta. "Well then, exactly what are you planning on doing to the poor fellow here? I hope you're not going to do what you to your former Fifth seat to him. You know, that guy...um...Torisama I believe his name was. It was quite interesting how he seemed to vaporize after you..." Huishin pointed out the flaws in Shasta's experiment for a while after that.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Daaku stood Stock still and rolled his eyes, "You realize that I was the one whom enabled Syra to be captured right??" He didn't wait for a reply and merely shifted his weight from the left foot to the right and smiled. Why was there always a being spoiling for a fight?? Just what was with everybody thinking that it could all be solved by a battle, there was no good or logical point in most cases, but the being whom now floated didn't bother to argue with others.

"Last time it seems that you only assumed that you would get a taste of my powers as you stopped my attack fairly easily as it should have been stopped. However, it won't be anything short of tough this time around," Daaku tore off directly at Shinji. "Are you ready??" This was completely a rhetorical question.

The direction at which Daaku came from was nothing to be traced as slashes came from both the left and then from above Shinji all while it appeared that Daaku was still moving towards him for a large slice to the chest.......

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Drake faded back into visibility from his use of Sonido, but only too soon found out his quarry had escaped. At the same time, Drake could make out the effect of something in the air, preventing him from properly sensing Reiatsu and the presence of other being.

Sighing at losing his target, Drake thought to leave Syra to his own devices, and maybe to observe the fight between Daaku and Shinji, since they would likely not be needing a great deal of help.

Last edited:

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Shinji was in a two on one fight, Shasta and Hishin had gone, Kenpachi and Renashi were left to back up Shinji if he needed it. One of the intruders withdrew watching the fight from a distance, Renashi got up and used shunpo to get closer to the battle, he noticed that one of the intruders slashed quickly at Shinji, so fast that Renashi could not pick up his movements.

OOC: Sorry for short post got nothing to work with, don't wanna interfere with the battle till Shinji gives the word :D

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"If I must...well then Shasta, I suppose we'd best be on our merry little way." Hishin said as he caught up to Shasta. "Well then, exactly what are you planning on doing to the poor fellow here? I hope you're not going to do what you to your former Fifth seat to him. You know, that guy...um...Torisama I believe his name was. It was quite interesting how he seemed to vaporize after you..."

"Hmmm? Oh, it's you Hishin...well first of all the moron had it coming. If he only took the beam head on and didn't squirm so much he had a .001% chance higher of surviving. You just can't find good help these days..." ranted Shasta, quickening his paste in anxiousness. "And as for this fellow here, I plan to first ask him some questions since I know Shinji would be angry if I didn't get any information, then I will study his blade and reiatsu as well as any abnormalties. Nothing that your mind is capable of understanding..." However, I really can't wait to open this specimen up, OOOO that results from this dissection will be magnificent!!! thought the crazed intellect, sporting and even crazier and eager smile able to scare even a ravenous bear.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"And as for this fellow here, I plan to first ask him some questions since I know Shinji would be angry if I didn't get any information, then I will study his blade and reiatsu as well as any abnormalties. Nothing that your mind is capable of understanding..."

"Hahaha! Oh really? I can't understand it in the least then? Well, I do understand that something's up here...those Vizard aren't pursuing...and neither of us has released our reiatsu so fear cannit be the cause...it seems they've abandoned their friend...how much more annoying will they get?" Hishin ran along, trying to keep up with Shasta, which was hard.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Hahaha! Oh really? I can't understand it in the least then? Well, I do understand that something's up here...those Vizard aren't pursuing...and neither of us has released our reiatsu so fear cannit be the cause...it seems they've abandoned their friend...how much more annoying will they get?"

"Hmm, for once we are in agreeance, it is odd they'd simply abandon one of their own. From that I can deduce either they aren't true allies and their group is fracturing or they believe he doesn't need saving. Either way, we need to place him on the reiatsu seal back at the lab before the effects of the cannon wear off."

Arriving at the lab entrance, they were greeted by the poor Peon 2 which just returned from the archives empty handed. Seeing he accomplished nothing, Shasta kicked him in the nads and proceeded into the room. "You may come in too if you wish, just to varify I actaully questioned him before I break out the 'scalpel'. NOW HURRY UP PEON 2, IT COULDN'T HURT THAT MUCH!!! ACTIVATE THE FREAKING SEAL!!!"

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hishin noticed Shasta kick his third seat in his lower regions for some reason he didn't know. "You may come in too if you wish, just to varify I actaully questioned him before I break out the 'scalpel'. NOW HURRY UP PEON 2, IT COULDN'T HURT THAT MUCH!!! ACTIVATE THE FREAKING SEAL!!!" Shasta said. "Whoa there Shasta, don't wwanna break anything right?" Hishin said. "How can you be so cruel to your own Company? And this guy's the third best in your squad!" Hishin followed Shasta into a room...

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Whoa there Shasta, don't wwanna break anything right?" Hishin said. "How can you be so cruel to your own Company? And this guy's the third best in your squad!"

I don't tell you how to deal with your subordinates..."Don't worry about that fool, he's experienced worse before...anyway, now that the Vizard is safely secured in the seal, I can begin questioning him immediately."

(OOC: short post because I want my nigga to catch up with story)

Masamune

Big Boss
Daaku stood Stock still and rolled his eyes, "You realize that I was the one whom enabled Syra to be captured right??" He didn't wait for a reply and merely shifted his weight from the left foot to the right and smiled. Why was there always a being spoiling for a fight?? Just what was with everybody thinking that it could all be solved by a battle, there was no good or logical point in most cases, but the being whom now floated didn't bother to argue with others.

Shinji smirked. He had probably portrayed himself as someone hungry for a fight, whereas that was not the case. He despised battle, yet in certain situations it was inevitable.

"I shall thank you for your assistance," Shinji replied. "Yet I was ensuring that you weren't hoping such deeds could buy you your freedom. I cannot allow you to escape, nor will you come peacefully. So the answer is pretty obvious, we fight."

The direction at which Daaku came from was nothing to be traced as slashes came from both the left and then from above Shinji all while it appeared that Daaku was still moving towards him for a large slice to the chest.......

Shinji didn't have a second to think, instinctively, he drew out his Masamune and began to parry the attacks from above, while his Murasama was occupied by the barrage from the left. At first everything seemed like a blur, he just did what his instincts commanded him to do in order to ensure he wasn't hit, than slowly he seemed to make out the attack unleashed on him. He watched Daaku dart towards him, aiming for the chest. The assault from the sides had stopped. Shinji blocked the blow that could have proven to be fatal otherwise with his Masamune. The force of it sent him sliding backwards a few feet. He quickly thrust his Murasama towards Daaku, aiming for the ribs.

Last edited:

Deverin

Hint: It is warm, sticky, and smells like old peop
Luneth walked down a random path in Hueco Mundo. He was determined to find out where his mask had gone and why he looked like a human. He had felt awkwardly happy since his mask had been torn off, to the point where he was now chuckling under his breath.

A small hollow, about the size of a house cat, lunged at him. Out of instincts, he turned around and flicked it in the head, as he always did to misbehaving hollows when he was a Vasto-Lorde. The force behind the flick had thrown it across the bare desert, eventualy smashing a quartz-tree to pieces upon impact.

Luneths laughing stopped. "Fool! Do you not recognise the face of...." He reached up and touched his now human face. "...oh." He began laughing again. "Suppose you wouldn't happen to know where any other like me are, would you?" he laughed harder. "Well, its about time that the rest of your body resembles the mask of death on your head!" He was now laughing so hard it was nearly impossible for him to walk.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Daaku was happy that Shinji was at least trying to do something to stop him, but there was no way he was good enough to stop him. While Shinji parried many of the thrusts, Daaku was amused that he wasn't thinking more about his attack sequences. "You are doing well to guard against my onslaught, but not well enough."

Shinji guarded against the oncoming attack, but was sent backward from the force. "How about this??" Daaku moved slowly back and forth, and then time once again slowed to the point of stopping and as there was no way for Shinji to react, Daaku walked slowly up to him and unleashed a flurry of slashes with his left index finger that wouldn't seem like much but coming from Daaku were harsh. "When time resumes this will hurt a lot, but there is more."

"Ola Grande Cero Tiro" A giant Cero launched from nowhere at Shinji and got alarmingly close as Daaku snapped his finger. It was pretty much over. The slashes would be felt by Shinji right away and on top of that the blast was so close that now as time resumed there was no real time to dodge it. Even worse the cero had properties that didn't allow it to be reflected, or repelled.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Drake's skeletal scarf lifted up to shade his eyes from the heat, light and radiation from the massive Cero blast Daaku had unleashed. He watched its path through the sky, and upon turning back to watch the battle, noticed another person observing the battle above and away from the hill.

Drake moved slowly and cautiously around the battlefield, getting gradually behind the figure, and for at least most of the time, avoiding their detection. Drake's body then glowed with fire, preparing to perform Sonido.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Davin Lesandro ripped the mask off of the Hollow, it now looked vaguely human. "Well then, head to Las Noches new comrade." Davin said as the new arrancar ran off. "Well then, that makes five...but all so weak! Not a single complete arrancar! Where are all the menos lately!? Not even a Menos Grande! Sigh...I need at least an Adjuchas though..." He noticed a vaguely human shape off in the distance. "Vasto Lorde perhaps? Whatever the case, It's mine." He Sonido'd over to the shape, it seemed to be a complete arrancar. "Hmm...are you arrancar or Shinigami?" Davin asked, acting cautiously around the stranger. He unsheathed his Zanpakuto. "If arrancar, would you be interested in a...deal?" He asked the being.

Masamune

Big Boss
Shinji felt it, there was no time left. A huge cero roaring towards from above, he looked at it, his mind racing with ways to counter the new threat. He could already feel the effects of where Daaku had hit him.
He had to protect Soul Society....

"Want me to help?" an unfamiliar devilish voice rang in his mind, It was certainly not his. "I'll make you as strong as them, just say the word."

For an instant Shinji lost all control of himself, he could see what was happening but his body was not his to control. His pupils became hawk like and he grew paler, than out of nowhere he opened his mouth and launched one of his own cero which rammed Daaku's cero in midair. Both met and exploded a few feet above Shinji with a blinding flash. No one had witnessed Shinji's strange moment.

"Get out of my mind" Shinji's voice fought back.

"I help you and this is what I get?" the intruder replied. "Oh well, you will soon learn to accept me." And the voice was gone handing control of the body back to Shinji. Shinji perspired heavily and began to move his arms, making sure that he really did have control over himself.

"Captain Shinji, stand back!" a voice called out from below, causing Shinji's mind to stop pondering over what had just happened and wake up to reality.

It was the head of the Kido corp, Yagami Rem. An aged women who was reputed as the best in Kido all over Soul Society. Behind her stood three of her corp members, wearing masks and clad in a white cloak with accordance to their uniform. Rem turned towards her subordinates

"Initiate kido!"

All three of them began to chant something which was not audible to Shinji, but in the end, with perfect symmetry they hit their fists together.

White ropes appeared out of thin air and binded both Daaku and Drake. In the next instance, they were both gone.

Shinji turned to look at Rem for an explanation.

"Expulsion Kido sir." Rem explained. "It's supposed to send them back to where ever the hell they came from. I thought to let you deal with them at first, but things were getting out of hand." Shinji could not help but looked a bit disappointed, covering it up with a smile, He nodded his appreciation. He than turned towards the fouth squad captain.

"A bit of help Renashi." He smiled, before coming down onto the ground and resting on his knees. The first encounter didn't go too well, perhaps he had underestimated them.

"Don't worry, We'll get them next time." The voice came as quickly as it disappeared.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------------

The sound of heavy footsteps could be heard in the pretty much dead silent area, as the outline of an extremely tall figure slowly became noticeable from the dim lights. Wearing a full body length black trench coat, the now obviously male being held his arms behind his back, holding them which was allowing the front part of the coat to open showing the slightly worn and clearly old captains uniform of the shinigami. Walking out into a shaft of light that revealed itself behind some coverage, the tall being, relaxed for a moment, resting himself against something sturdy, before closing his eyes for a few moments.

It was always during these somewhat, quiet moments, that the man would soon find that it was never truly, quiet. “Heh, must be boring for you huh. Being here, all alone just because one foolish Vizard got it into his head to go to Soul Society, making the others go after him. I bet you would have loved nothing more, then to go after him yourself..have some of your own fun while you were there!” the voice said within the mans head, though it was nothing new to him, already used to the voice after many many years of hearing it speak. At first it did annoy him, angered him, but now it was just something that would always be there, and he recognized that fact, and so choose to live with it, rather then fight it as he did in the beginning.

Those memories would always remain inside his mind, though not completely intact, they were always there in fragments, the hollows he and his subordinates fought off within Soul Society so long ago, the decision to order his wounded comrades back to quarters as he dealt with the creatures himself, the infuriating chase he had with them as it almost seemed they were playing with him, and then, the next thing he could remember was waking up in Hueco Mundo chained in reiatsu weakening links to a huge stone slab in the middle or the most deserted part of the infinite sands as his so called friends and comrades from Soul Society turned and left him alone, with just his thoughts, and him.

“Yes...you’re maybe right, but someone powerful has to stay here, to keep up this charade of a defence....hmm, maybe Kai has some sane thinking to be attacking Soul Society.” The being said back into his mind, right as the sudden presence of another being like himself could be felt approaching the area. “Hey everybody i am back." The familiar brash voice of Kai said as he re-entered the base not noticing the concealment of Sleif as he rested in the sight shade of the area he was laying against. “I see Syra was able to stop you before you could get way in over your head. Tell me, did you get far in your little mission that you decided to undertake yourself?” asked Sleif.

Deverin

Hint: It is warm, sticky, and smells like old peop
He Sonido'd over to the shape, it seemed to be a complete arrancar. "Hmm...are you arrancar or Shinigami?"
Luneth pulled out the large talon and swung at the stranger. He was still laughing awkwardly.
Davin asked, acting cautiously around the stranger. He unsheathed his Zanpakuto. "If arrancar, would you be interested in a...deal?" He asked the being.
"Arrancar? What the hell is an Arrancar? I'm a hollow!" he swung at him again, the talon making an almost singing noise as it cut through the air.

((sorry for the short post, my brain is dead today . . .))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back