• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: Crossroads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakura stuffed some more fried rice in her mouth while she listened to Kenpachi explain himself. it was the best popcorn in the world to Sakura, and matched the situation perfectly. Once Kenpachi had finished, Sakura tried but failed to surpress a sigh. About to open her mouth to speak, Kagami walked up beside her with a happy smile towards both herself and the Kenpachi.

"Take this Kagami." Sakura passed the girl the bowl and turned to face Kenpachi. The serious look was still there, and she had planned before hand that it would stay. "Kenpachi, dispite the previous years in the same squad, our relationship has always been professional, and I have no desire for that fact to change." Giving him a small bow she started to turn back the direction she had come from before arriving. "And you are right," She shouted back over her shoulder. "I am very busy."

Walking, Sakura took the bowl back off Kagami. "Uh, Captain?" Would it be rude if she mentioned how annoying it was when Kagami kept asking permission to speak? Not wanting to hurt the girls feelings she smiled. It was a reaction Kagami was used to, and almost reluctantly kept speaking. "Your...fried rice. It's gone cold." She pointed to the bowl just as Sakura had taken another mouthful.

Spitting the same mouthful back into the bowl, a disgusted sound escpaed her lips and a screwed up face followed. "What the hell!?" Sakura extended her arms so the bowl was as far away as possible. "Just when I need a fix most!"

The pair walked back to the second squad barrack's kitchen. After having few small discussions with other members, Sakura reached the microwave and pressed start. The bowl spun several times for one whole minute, as Sakura rested her elbows on the small counter space in front of the machine, her cheeks rested in her palms and her eyes followed the revolving bowl. It was probably a good thing she wasn't prone to motion sickness, or this activity would have been almost impossible.

Shunpo was used for many things. Running, to get a speed advantage over an enemy in a fight. But Skaura used her's in a different way. The machine's bell rang for only 0.2 seconds before she had jumped into action and opened the small door. She sniffed the hot steam from the meal and a heavenly look replaced the one of frustration from early. Sitting down she placed the bowl directly in front of her. The chops sticks fell from her grip, again, only inches from the food, when she heard one of her seated members running around the barracks, shouting for her attention.

She jumped up from her seat and caught sight of the man running towards her. It was a shock to her system, considering this man was normally very tough. "What is it!? Whats wrong!?" her voice was filled with panic as the man bent down, tyring to regain his breath. Her hands rested on his shoulders.

"Cap-Captain! It's one of them! One-one of- Vizards from the world of the living." The mans panic stricken face looked up to his captains, obviously for some assurance.

Sakura's eyes were wide in shock, now feeling the small burst of spirtual pressure. It was from a strong Vizard. Sakura looked at the other shocked members in the room, then locked eyes with the man. "Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure this is one of them, Dai?" Her stern tone questioning the man, questioning what she already knew to be true.

"Positive, Captain." Dai had regained his breath, making him more easier to understand. "It was reported by both 3rd seat and 4th of squad 5, also the the spirtual pressure matches one of the vizards from the Special-Ops report, Sir!" Sakura pulled her eyes from the man to the bowl beside her, still steaming.

I'm never going to be able to eat am I? Sakura thought to herself. She looked back towards Dai. "Has Head Captain Shinji been notified?" Sakura asked as she jogged towards the door, Kagami followed.

"Was the first to know, Captain!" Both females left the room using shunpo, heading towards where the spirtual pressure was coming from.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Kenpachi listens to the words of rejection and stays silent even as the girl bows and leaves. Her final words to him saying that he was right about her being busy came as no surprise to him. He could only sigh before saying to himself, "Even if I am the greatest swordsman of the Shinigami, I'm completely weak in the matters of the heart. Oh well. Something tells me that I can win her over." He then looks to the other Captain and hands him the rest of the candy while telling him that he saw the man running towards the archives and propably got lost along the way.

He then makes his way to the barracks that house his squad when he suddenly feels something off in the distance. At first the thought that it was only a Kido being used in the academy, but something was strange about this one. He turns to face the direction that he felt the small amount from and noticed that it wasn't in the same direction as the academy. With this thought he uses the age old technique of Shunpo to not only jump onto the nearest roof, but to also run towards the area that he had felt the spiritual preassure from.

Masamune

Big Boss
Shinji was just about to leave his chamber when he first felt it. An immense reiatsu of a crushing magnitude had fell upon him. He looked back at Kyosuke who seemed to have trouble standing up. The intensity of the reiatsu was not what worried him, it was its nature. It seemed to be oh so familiar. An image forced its way into his mind of someone who he wished he would meet.

Syra

He recognized the reiatsu was his, but there was something else, the reiatsu also felt hollow-like. Shinji released some of his own reiatsu to counter the influence of the other. Than he heard a voice in his head, the use of kido no doubt. It belonged to the 3rd seat of the fifth division.

"Captain Shinji... sir... I think I have seen Captain, uh, I mean Syra." His voice sounded as though he had just seen a ghost." He is at the gate of sereterei."

Shinji felt his pulse quicken.

They dare come back?

Shinji promptly sent back a reply: Stand clear of the area.

He looked back at Kyosuke, "Sound the alarms, we have guests amongst us."

He than chanted, "Bakudou 58: Kakushitsuijyaku. Captain Sakura."

There, that would allow him to make contact with Sakura. Shinji began to speak out loudly, knowing his voice would sound in Sakura's mind.

"Captain Sakura, A Vizard intrusion has been detected. Please place special ops forces around Sereterei. Their escape can not be tolerated. I intend to make contact with them."

Then in the blink of an eye, he was gone. Moments later he appeared at the scene of the alleged spotting and sure enough his eyes finally found him. Syra stood there.

It was odd, why did Shinji feel so strange. He could not make out how he felt, was it sadness? Dismissing the feeling, he let himself be consumed by hatred.

"You dare show your face, Syra?"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Syra was glad he had stopped the Vizard from attacking and getting himself killed. Though it would have been kinda funny if he had been attacked. To see him jerking around in pain as he was attacked. Syra knew that the two shinigamis were there and had already sent out a messege that a terrible vizard was in the Soul Society. Glancing at them , Syra remembered how he used to teach them swordsmanship and how to Shunpo to not just get behind someone. "I hope these two don't try and fight me. I really don't want to hurt them." Syra said calmly, "I bet he's on his way."

"You dare show your face, Syra?" A voice said from behind Syra. The voice was so familiar to Syra for one reason. It was the voice of his bestfriend and ex-vice capain. "So your number one. The big wig." Syra said as he turned around, grinning, "To see that you came so far since I left this god forsaken place. I remember when you needed help on using Shunpo. I used to chase you around during shunpo tag, playing with you. The kid is all grown up now. Doubt you could still hang with me, Shinji....I mean Commaner Hayate." He hoped the new captains on the scene wouldn't be scared of Syra or to shaken up to face him with their all since he did have a legacy of power that he left behind. Maybe they had heard the story of how he took down two vice captains with just his sealed state.

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss
"To see that you came so far since I left this god forsaken place. I remember when you needed help on using Shunpo. I used to chase you around during shunpo tag, playing with you. The kid is all grown up now. Doubt you could still hang with me, Shinji....I mean Commaner Hayate."

Shinji replied with a solemn look. Trying to suppress his rising anger and regain a calm composure. Shunpo tag.... yeah he did remember. Hours and hours of trying to dodge an catch each other, pure exhilaration. Excelling in their shunpo skills and taking it to new heights.

"I guess I can spare a few minutes to 'hang out' with you." He replied calmly. Than with his left hand, he unsheathed his Murasama by only an inch. He wanted to draw blood. Using shunpo he disappeared, and reappeared almost instantaneously behind Syra. Both of them now stood back to back. Shinji closed his eyes.

"Except this time, I will be the one chasing you."

Last edited:

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Renashi walked up to the store which the 4th squad ran. The young shinigami at the counter saw Renashi and bowed "Ah!, Ca-Cap-Capitain Renashi, Can i help you sir?".

Renashi shook his head "No, just getting supplies,". He smiled and looked around, he saw some tea on the shelf "Ah here!". He grabbed a handfall and sat it on the counter, handing the young shinigami some money "Thank you,".

Renashi took the bag full of tea and walked down the street, but suddenly felt a strong spritual pressure, dropping the bag. "Hmm, it's not a normal Reiatsu, very faint...almost like, a hollow?!". He shoved the bag back into hs robe and continued down the street "I wont act unless Shinji-chan gives the order.." he throught so he went back to the 4th squad's quaters.

He opened the large doors and put the bag of tea into a jar "We used it all with the party.." he said still thinking about the reiatsu. "Oh well.." he thought to himself as he went into his room, walking past Mayaku still asleep, mumbling things in her sleep. He closed the door behing himself and walked up to his television which he had bought from the human world during a vist there. He switched it on and pulled out a box containing a playstation 3 and connected it.

He sighed "I would ask Mayaku to play but, she's asleep.." he enjoyed playing with Mayaku, it was the one thing she could do without messing it up. He switched it on and began playing...

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hishin heard the discussion between the captains of The Twelfth and Eleventh companies as he walked away. "Shinsei, we'd probably better warn her huh? I mean, if we do this I'll be able to stop that jerk from the Twelf Company getting his peanut butter, and I'll stop his experiment." Hishin said. "Well...uh...Sir...I guess...if you want to..." Shinsei stuttered. "I do. And now we should be seeking her out I suppose. Come Shinsei!" And with that, Captain Hishin Kagemaru walked off...only to notice her standing a few feet away with the perverted Kenpachi. As she walked away he felt relieved, but unhappy. That peanut obbsessed jerk from twelfth company got what he wanted. But...then Hishin felt something. "Captain?" Shinsei asked. "You can fell it, correct Shinsei?" Hishin asked. "Oh! Uh...yes captain." It feels like a hollow...and yet...we should go see what it is, Come Shinsei!" Hishin then headed toward the feeling's source. He saw about three shinigami, one of which was the captain commander, and what appeared to be a plus...but it felt like a hollow. "Hey, commander Shinji, may I have the honours sir?" Hishin asked as the commander and the "Plus" fought.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Syra could only snicker at Shinji's words. It was so funny how Shinji beleived that he had gotten anywhere close to Syra's level. Back then Syra was ten times stronger then Shinji and he still was know. Just to scare everyone in Soul Society, Syra decided he would unleash all his spiritual pressure for a second. Syra let all of out and his body began red. Wind was furiously swirling everywhere. Syra's spiritual pressure was so massive from over a thousand years of training that Shinji's massive amount of spiritual pressure would only be 1/3 of Syra's.

"how does it feel to be outclassed, Commander Shinji?" Syra asked in a calm, cocky tone.

He knew everyone would feel this and probably freak out. Laughing for that second, Syra then brought his pressure back down to the level of Shinji's pressure. Using shunpo, but not going his fastest just enough for Shinji to keep up, Syra got in front of Shinji. He swung multiple times, his speed magnificent and his style of swordsmanship was beautiful. Syra held his blade with one for he was more proficent with a one handed style of swordsmanship. He hoped Shinji didn't dissapoint him now.

Masamune

Big Boss
Shinji felt the sudden increase in reiatsu. His rigid posture faltered ever so slightly. He had forgotten for a second that the man he was fighting had been a previous captain, so large reserves of reiastu like this was to be expected, but he couldn't help notice how Syra had possessed even more . Of the rules a captain commander had to abide by, one of them was never to release more than a fourth of his reiatsu. Unless in a life threatening situation or where others were in danger. This was hardly the occasion. Hence, Shinji did not respond to Syra's indirect taunt.

"how does it feel to be outclassed, Commander Shinji?"

Outclassed? what wishful thinking. Had Syra always been like this? Shinji acknowledged Syra had gained immense power since his disappearance but he was getting way over his head.

"I feel you underestimate the 13 divisions." Shinji replied.

Using shunpo, but not going his fastest just enough for Shinji to keep up, Syra got in front of Shinji.

Shinji now had to admit the sudden burst of speed was amazing. He could hardly keep track of him and stepped back a little, when he reappeared in front of him. Guess the Flash God still had it in him.

He swung multiple times, his speed magnificent and his style of swordsmanship was beautiful. Syra held his blade with one for he was more proficent with a one handed style of swordsmanship.

The blade violently slashed his chest multiple times causing blood to spray out. He fell to the ground on his knees.
Shinji stood behind Syra unharmed, his left hand still on the hilt oh his partly drawn Murasama and watched as his copy disappeared. He than brought his face close to Syra's ear, who had his back turned to him.

"One of the highest levels of shunpo uses your speed to create a momentary clone. That is what you just witnessed." He spoke softly. But even than, Shinji couldn't help but notice the slight tear on the front of his shirt where, despite his shunpo, the blade had made contact. Despite his effort, he couldn't successfully fend off the attack.

"Its strange, whenever I envisioned us fighting, I always saw more blood, rather than the showcasing of speed." Shinji commented. He than drew his blade another inch.

"Hey, commander Shinji, may I have the honours sir?"

Shinji looked around to find the 3rd squad captain standing a distance away.

"I think we will be fine Hishin. Thank you. Though you may watch how traitors are dealt with."

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"I think we will be fine Hishin. Thank you. Though you may watch how traitors are dealt with."

"You think I would betray you!? I find that quite insulting. But I will stay here, you know, in case something comes up and you can't fight or something. Sound good?" Hishin sat down near a wall, watching the fight. Both of the men fighting seemed quite powerful, so this would definitely be interesting.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
This was funny to Syra as Shinji had beleived that Syra hadn't none of Shinji's shunpo clone. "One of the highest levels of shunpo uses your speed to create a momentary clone. That is what you just witnessed." He spoke softly. But even than, Shinji couldn't help but notice the slight tear on the front of his shirt where, despite his shunpo, the blade had made contact. Despite his effort, he couldn't successfully fend off the attack. Its strange, whenever I envisioned us fighting, I always saw more blood, rather than the showcasing of speed." Shinji had said to Syra as he stood behind him.

Syra grinned and decided that maybe he should make Shinji remember why he was a damn legend. "I'm over a thousand years old. I have more power then you could ever imagine. See as you know, my shunpo is ten times faster then you, but I won't use the normal shunpo. I'll use the one I invited after I left." Syra explained to his friend. In an instant, Syra was already beside Shinji, shoulder to shoulder, looking the opposite direction. Looking at the Soul Society, Syra only smirked while saying, "Such self-righteous fools. Beleiving other beings are threats and need to be destroyed. You see yoursevles as the police and judges." Syra said. Using instant shunpo, Syra was infront of Shinji again. Striking at Shinji again, Syra's speed had enhanced. His strike was so fast that his arm was invisible as it moved.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Such self-righteous fools. Beleiving other beings are threats and need to be destroyed. You see yoursevles as the police and judges."

It was hearing things like this that always ended up sparking Daaku's interests. He was apparently just out for a leisurely stroll went he witnessed a rather amusing battle taking place. It was just about to get really good, but right about now Daaku had a whim to have a little fun of his own in this fight. It seemed that Shira was using his instant shunpo ability, on that allowed him to easily move at such extreme speeds that he could catch nearly any emery off guard in an instant....as the technique implied.

The strike he used on Shinji was quite fast, but it was nothing compared to what could end up happening. "Hello Shira...." Daaku smiled as Shira's attack slammed into the sealed from of Daaku's zanpukto. Daaku snickered and turned his arm as his body literally appeared in the thin space in between Shira and Shinji. Shira's blade was countered by the blow and the force was enough to knock back the man.

"Both of you are too conceited to stand by and think about this at all, but heyy I won't complain." Seeing as how he was in the middle of the two of them, though it didn't matter the swarm of reishi darts that began fly towards both Shinji and Shira were going to be hard to avoid. They targeted high levels of reiatsu that were not Daaku's.....

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
It would seem that Syra's strike did not hit it's intended target. Feeling a very familiar spiritual pressure, Syra could instantly tell who it was. Daaku's sealed zanpakuto had stopped Syra's zanpakuto. "I see your here. Kinda missed you over all this time, Daaku." Syra said with a grin. Just then Daaku issued an attack upon Syra and Shinji. Using shunpo to get a distance away, Syra quickly sheathed his zanpkuto. extending both his hands, opening his mouth, and opening both eyes wide, he released a bunch of cero. Each cero struck the darts canceling each one out.

"Well Daaku, I didn't plan to go far at all. Right now, it would be foolish to have a battle while so many shinigami are on their way to capture me. Even if I was to face you and Shinji in all-out battle, I would be took weak afterwards to sotp the other shinigami around. For now i'll stop." Syra said not knowing that a certain captain was about to catch him.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"I know where he went off to. But in order for me to tell you, I need you to do a little favor for me. And by the way, these are all Extra Peanut-butter."

"Wha-you, you, how dare you taunt me!" exclaimed Shasta, shaking in anxiousness to get his hands on that delicious treat."

"All I want you to do is set up a date between myself and the Captain of Squad 2. Should be an easy matter for a man as smart as yourself. In accepting, I'll give you one of these right here. And in the case that you succeed, I'll give you the other three. How's that sound to you? All of that in exchange for info on where your subbordinate is."

"...my fellow captain, you are a simpleton..." muttered Shasta under his breath, bringing his hand over his face (what the new generation calls a "facepalm") "...if you would ever think that would go so low as to try and do the impossible simply for a king sized reeses, then you were...right!!"

However, a grim appearance shot into Shasta's face as he saw Captain Sakura approach Kenpachi. Great, there goes my free food...However, to the PB addict's fortune, the pervy captain thrusted the food at him, gave him the info, and sent him away (but not before Shasta could witness the rejection of a life time)

"Well, off to that bumbling idiot peon that can't do a simp-OOF" Just then an immense increase in spiritual pressure collapsed on Shasta, who always let off as little as his reiatsu as possible, fell to the floor with a thud. "NOOOO, my reeses' are ruined!!!! What the he--wait a minute, that, that pressure, it's like a Shinigami, easily captain level, but with a hint of hollow. Is this one of the traitors? O the experiments I could do!!" Excitingly, he called upon his Peon 1 to grab a certain device, the prototype of a new invention...

Arriving upon the scene, he quickly brushed pass Captain Hishin yelling "Move you fool!! I will not let this chance escape!! Peon! Set the device here!!"

Upon his command, the subserviant shinigami put down an odd machine. It had the barrel of a cannon, stood up on a tri-pod, and had a unquely shaped slot in the back.
"Scintilla, My Lucertola di Tuono!!" cried the crazed man. He next stuck his released shikai into the slot, having the arcs fit perfecly in place. Releasing lightning from the arcs into the cannon in order to charge it, he realized something odd...

"...YOU MORON PEON!!! THIS THING IS COMPLETELY EMPTY OF ENERGY!! IT SHOULD BE HALF FULL AFTER I TESTED IT ON YOU!!! Grrr, great, now we have to wait. You better not screw up my chance Shinji..." Suddenly, the already infuriated scientist, while charging his prototype, noticed another interesting guest make his apperance, intercepting the two fighters...

"Grr, that bafoon better not mess up my shot...hurry up and charge you piece of--Oh, it's done!!" fully charged, he saw the first intruder had stopped the new attackers kido, and was blissfully unaware of the trap at hand..."Finally, fire, my Zero Reiatsu Cannon!! Seal him and his power into nothing!!" Sending a humongous blast in the direction of his unsuspecting victom, the shot hit dead on, resulting in the mad doctor's face growing in anticipation for what he'd do next...

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Renashi felt it, it was much heavier than before but the reiatsu was rising ever so slightly. He switched the console off and ran outside, following the reiatsu he turned several corners but realized that Shinji's, Shasta's and Hishin's reiatsu were also there. "Hmm I'll just stay here incase they need me " thought Renashi as he climbed up on the roof behind Hishin.

Renashi noticed Shasta charging a cannon of somesort with his shikai. Shasta yelled out "...YOU MORON PEON!!! THIS THING IS COMPLETELY EMPTY OF ENERGY!! IT SHOULD BE HALF FULL AFTER I TESTED IT ON YOU!!! Grrr, great, now we have to wait. You better not screw up my chance Shinji..."

Renashi shook his head "That guy needs to calm down....". Suddenly Another man interupted the two fighters, whose side was this guy on? Shasta fired his cannon it hit the guy that was fighting Capitain Shinji.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Kenpachi arrived at the scene of the fight only to find that several other had arrived before him, including the scientist that he tried to bribe. Dammit! Well, it's not a secret that I'm not the best at Shunpo. No wonder that I didn't get here first. With those words he looks first to the captain fighting what had felt like another Shinigami but with something else added. He smiled to this and wanted to fight the man himself until another showed up, stopping the attack from the new one. Now THAT was a man that he wanted to fight even more. He started to shake through the anxiousness and even from the weight of the preassure falling onto the area.

"...YOU MORON PEON!!! THIS THING IS COMPLETELY EMPTY OF ENERGY!! IT SHOULD BE HALF FULL AFTER I TESTED IT ON YOU!!! Grrr, great, now we have to wait. You better not screw up my chance Shinji..."

He quickly looks to the source of the yelling just in time to see a device firing something at the new intruder. Kenpachi couldn't help but shake his head because something told me that should it hit anything, it would be a copy of the real target left from the speed of the dodge. "There's no way that beam could hit its target. These three are all around the same level in speed."

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Move you fool!! I will not let this chance escape!! Peon! Set the device here!!"

"Fool? I could kill you and grind your body into dust in a matter of second if I so wished you moronic imbecile." Hishins eyes narrowed. "Have fun playing with your toys Shasta." Hishin got up an noticed a few other captains had joined them. "Renashi, Kenpachi." Hishin nodded in their directions. "Something tells me our services may be needed, the commander's fighting to Vizard now." Hishin was now acting quite serious, a contrast to his actions just earlier that day. "So...who wants to assist him if the need arises?"

Masamune

Big Boss
In an instant, Syra was already beside Shinji, shoulder to shoulder, looking the opposite direction. Looking at the Soul Society, Syra only smirked while saying, "Such self-righteous fools. Beleiving other beings are threats and need to be destroyed. You see yoursevles as the police and judges."

Police and Judges

"Is that what we are called?" Shinji replied "Hmph, so be it. If by protecting people from Hollows and fools like you, we are called police and judges, than that is a title I gladly accept."

Shinji looked on at at sereterei. The place that protected so much, and they bore their responsibility with pride.

"You fools reason that Hollows and Soul Reaper can find common ground. What a sad misconception of reality. We are on opposite sides of the line an those who stand on it must choose their allegiance. The dream town you call Karakura town is but a front. Differences between the Hallows and you will arrive. Do not think we feel threatened by your allegiance, we feel pity on your existence and want to help the souls of the Soul Reapers we once knew you to be."

Using instant shunpo, Syra was infront of Shinji again. Striking at Shinji again, Syra's speed had enhanced. His strike was so fast that his arm was invisible as it moved.

The strike he used on Shinji was quite fast, but it was nothing compared to what could end up happening. "Hello Shira...." Daaku smiled as Shira's attack slammed into the sealed from of Daaku's zanpukto. Daaku snickered and turned his arm as his body literally appeared in the thin space in between Shira and Shinji. Shira's blade was countered by the blow and the force was enough to knock back the man.

Shinji remained motionless despite the intrusion. He had sensed another intruder amongst them long before his appearance. Why do they attack their allies?

"Differences arising already?" Shinji mocked in a solemn tone.

the swarm of reishi darts that began fly towards both Shinji and Shira were going to be hard to avoid. They targeted high levels of reiatsu that were not Daaku's.....

Shinji let his reiatsu burst suddenly for a second, it went very high almost reaching his limit of a one fourth. The darts vaporized beneath the sudden pressure and vanished. He quickly brought it back down, making sure not to damage the buildings nearby.

Using shunpo to get a distance away, Syra quickly sheathed his zanpkuto. extending both his hands, opening his mouth, and opening both eyes wide, he released a bunch of cero. Each cero struck the darts canceling each one out.

A cero So, his previous captain actually had crossed on to the other side.

"...YOU MORON PEON!!! THIS THING IS COMPLETELY EMPTY OF ENERGY!! IT SHOULD BE HALF FULL AFTER I TESTED IT ON YOU!!! Grrr, great, now we have to wait. You better not screw up my chance Shinji..."

What was he up to Shinji left out a sigh. Shasta had another one of his crazy inventions ready. Toys that even made Shinji a bit hesitant to be the target of.

"You better watch yourself with that thing."

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The man sat slightly hunched on the park bench, his arms resting on his knees as he seemed to stare at something on the ground with a reserved intensity, apparently oblivious to anything else in the world. His stillness was almost an equal for his absolute silence. His head, neck and shoulders were all close from his hunching, and the leather of his maroon trenchcoat became bunched up around that part of his body. Although it was certainly difficult to make out with the man's hood on, one would realise he had reddish, maroon hair, and a small, matching goatee on his chin. His eyes too were red, as were the strange sunglasses he wore.

Even the pupils of the man's eyes were red, but that was not because of their natural colour, or a tint of the glasses. Instead, it was from a tiny Garganta, a kind of portal used by Arrancars, the most powerful of Hollows. Usually, it would be used to transport people over large distances, but for the man, this one was the exact width of his pupil, and about a millimetre away from it. Through it, events in the capital city of a strange world known as Soul Society, the city Seireitei, he was observing events unfolding, the warm-up phases to a battle that might prove rather intense.

The man's name was Drake, and if he was truly a normal man, he would be incapable of using a Garganta, or even be able to see Soul Society, but he was not a normal man. Nor was he even human, such was simply a human disguise he wore when in the real world. When not wearing the disguise, Drake usually wore a much more conspicuous pair of skeletal sunglasses that he was incapable of removing. Not that it mattered much to Drake, at least his Hollow Mask was in a place to be a fashion accessory of sorts. Around his neck and extending from it would also be something like a skeletal scarf with an equally skeletal hand on it, but neither were currently visible.

Drake then dismissed the miniature Garganta, which dissapeared in a display of miniscule fire, smoke and heat. He then stood bolt upright, and began walking, rather briskly, to a nearby building. Inside, he was briefly questioned by a nervous hotel keeper, but with a wave of a single hand and some uttered words, the man suddenly bent over in pain, and his arms snapped behind his back and locked together in place there. Drake then proceeded up a staircase and into a room he correctly guessed to be empty.

Another strange hand gesture and words, and the lock of the door stuck shut behind Drake. A glow then extended from the lock, and covered the entire door, before fading away. The door looked unchanged, but in reality, it would now not unlock nor move an inch unless Drake wished it to. He then walked over to the double bed in the middle of the room, and lay on it. Then, he lifted his hand to notch at the bottom of his neck and the top of his chest, and pushed it.

To a casual observer, Drake's body would have lost all signs of life and just be laying limp on the bed, but to one able to view events in the spirit world, things looked rather different. A second Drake seemed to fade out of the normal one's body, but this one was dressed somewhat differently. Instead of a maroon leather coat, Drake now wore something similar made of cotton and fabric, but still bore a jumper, pants and boots very similar to their real-life counterparts. Strapped to a sheath on Drake's belt was a katana, or rather, an Uchigatana, which was six feet in length, slightly shorter than Drake himself.

Over Drake's eyes was another pair of sunglasses, but ones much more prominent than those in real life. These were also red-tinted, and mirror-coated, but now spiked upwards and away from Drake's face, and the structure of the whole accessory looked to be made of bone, which was more or less exactly what it was. Around Drake's neck was also something snake-like and skeletal, and a hand could be made out at the end of its length that curled around Drake's neck.

This new Drake hovered in the air momentarily, as if standing on solid ground, before each hand shot outwards and pointed to two different points in the room, each at the same height. Then, two small globes of fire appeared at those points, before a single line of fire appeared between them. The linear fire then split into two, and opened up like a mouth would. Inside this new opening was a world of flowing black clouds and a whole lot of nothing, the realm of travel for Garganta-users. Drake then, still standing on air, stepped through.

=============================

Shinji, Syra and Daaku all circled each other cautiously, all their Zanpakutous drawn. Currently, it would seem to be a three-one-one fight, but that single one had a very powerful weapon on his side, very soon to fire. As such, all four of them were on alert, each one of them fearful for being struck by such a weapon. The attack it would unleash might not contain much power, but the damage it could wreak, especially in a world composed entirely of Spiritons, was immense.

After nearly a whole thirty seconds of circling each other, two things happened simultaneously:

One:

Captain Hishin, Captain of the Third Squad, smiled brightly as a gauge, which showed the power on the Zero Reiatsu Canon, neared fullness. His hand darted to a level nearby on the console he was sitting at, and the roof of the entire building within which the Canon was housed split and opened up. With this new space, Hishin quickly aimed the canon to the hillside that Shinji, Daaku and Syra were standing. A gentle 'ding' noise indicated that the canon was ready to fire.

With an even brighter smile, the Twelfth Squad Captain flicked open a small glass cage and pressed the large, red button it had been covering.

The Zero Reiatsu Canon fired, and a massive, pitch-black beam shot out from its barrel in a long stream, and rocketed straight towards the hillside, with Shinji, Daaku and Syra still there.

Two:

All heads on the hill turned their attention away from the rough location of the Zero Reiatsu Canon, and all focussed somewhere far away, in the tens of kilometres, but its sudden appearance was still very distinct. A Reiatsu both powerful and different to all currently is Soul Society had just emerged from a Garganta. For roughly two seconds, all eyes looked as far as they were able to discern just what it was. To the three Vizards there, it was somewhat familiar to them all, but the distance made it hard to tell.

Then, Syra's eyes gaped wide in surprise at the recognition of just who it was. Immediately following Syra was Shinji, who now had a look of shock, rather than surprise, and most certainly did not recognise the Reiatsu as familiar, but certainly discerned it as powerful. He was unsure exactly how much or little its bearer was trying to hide his presence, but Shinji could feel it was roughly equal in power to his own right now. The shock however was only mildly caused by the power, but rather, the fact that that Reiatsu bearer was now around two metres away from Shinji.

The man, in a red Haori similar to a Gotei 13 Captain's, but with a hood, shifted back into visibility with a small burst of flames. Instead of moving to draw a sword or even speak to Shinji, the man drew, with both hands, a strange pattern, before thrusting his hands forward, facing towards Seireitei. He then spoke with a strong, distinct void, free of an accent; "Bakudō Eighty One: Danku, Severing Void."

At that moment, a translucent wall appeared in the air in front of the hillside, around ten metres on each side of the square.

It was at that moment that both One and Two converged.

The Zero Reiatsu Canon smashed into the man's Bakudō with such intense force that it sounded like lightning. Such might have been expected, because around the blasts' impact with the Severing Void were all sorts of things happening, flashing lightning, burning fire, explosions. Massive releases of energy as the two opposites, normal and Zero Reiatsu, touched each other, annihilating both. The man held his arms where they were, and his expression changed between intrigue and anxiety, before speaking once more.

"An Anti-Reiatsu energy weapon? That's rather devious... And clever. Not to mention powerful... But, such a weapon could very easily be turned against Soul Society... Like THIS."

At that moment, the man shifted both his arms, and the Danku wall rotated in mid air, and the Zero Reiatsu Beam deflected off it like a mirror, and made a beeline straight for Seireitei.

In less than a quarter of a second after the beam's redirection, Shinji had one of his Zanpakutou swinging towards the enemy who began his attack on Seireitei. With equally astonishing speed, but with no change in the man's own body, the skeletal thing around his neck unravelled, and an equally skeletal hand was grasped around its blade. The hand pushed the blade out of the way, when the man began to have second thoughts.

"Oh, but that's just mean and unfair. Let's have them use their doomsday weapon at least once more before we turn it on them, shall we?"

The skeletal hand then darted away from Shinji's Zanpakutou, and it clenched itself into a fist, but with the index and little finger extended. Exactly in line with where the two fingers pointed, and about ten metres above the ground, a Garganta opened up, around the size of a house. The Zero Point Beam, at that point, ceased firing, when Hishin noticed its redirection. For another five or so seconds, the beam continued towards the Severing Void, before it was deflected, and the whole thing exited through the Garganta, which promptly sealed up.

Wishing for the safety of Seireitei, and welcoming of the stranger's change of heart, Shinji let the man wait for the entire beams redirection and disappearance, but after the former happened yet before the latter, the man shifted out of visibility through the use of Sonido, and reappeared with a small burst of flames closer to the three Vizards.

Syra was the first to speak:

"And just what are you doing here, Drake?" He spoke without anger, just curiosity.
"Someone has to clean up the mess." Was all Drake replied.

((Kay, done with any God-Modding. I just wanted a flashy entrance. And sorry for the long post, it was my introduction, was all.))

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"How annoying look at all these idiots just standing around, I can't even begin to express how much I hate when things like this happen." Daaku was smiling the entire time everything was happening, not only because he knew that both Syra and Shinji were fools not to think about how concentrated his controlled forms of energy were. So up in the air all of the reishi had recollected and Daaku grinned just about at the same time an array of other shinigami showed up.

The entity was more than proud to be called any name, but yet so much more. Not even bothering to take any concern to all the other events that were now going on Daaku merely turned his attentions back to Syra whom at present was still standing in a calm manner. That was until time stopped and it seemed that nobody noticed Syra being moved and struck by the cannon being fired.

"Oh geez, so now that this is done I suppose we can get back to what is at present." The mere reishi copy compound of Daaku that just as well could have been him exploded and then vanished.

"You can't please everyone all the time."

Daaku rolled his eyes and turned to Syra as he fell to the ground twitching. "You guys think it might be a good time to capture Syra before I end up changing my mind about all of this?? even though you are all far behind what I mean by that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back