• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions still open) (WE NEED ARRANCAR)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
Re: Bleach : Crossroads (Redo)

Well dude I got The second division reserved for you reserved for you and we have plenty of more vacant captain positions.

btw, I know how much college can fcuk a guy so don't fret.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

Well dude I got The second division reserved for you reserved for you and we have plenty of more vacant captain positions.

btw, I know how much college can fcuk a guy so don't fret.
2nd division captain and 9th division captain please. I'm still working on the temps but i'm down to abilities for Shikai, Bankai and possibly vizard not sure yet... The biographies also need to be done...

Yeah it can be a royal pain... Thanks for understanding. :D

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Just to be on the safe side, should I add the Hollow attacks (Cero/Bala) that Atsuchi uses? I thought they were pretty much standard, but if you want me to explain for clarity, I can do that.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!

yo could I join

Templates

Name:

Shallum Toma
Sex:
Male
Zanpakuto Name:

Shikai:
Bankai:
Kido:
Appearance:
Biography:

... and anything else you might want to add.

Masamune

Big Boss

^ Sure dude just finish you're template.

So uh does Aizen exist in this time line or is this original completely? just curious for the bios.

No Aizen, please.

Just to be on the safe side, should I add the Hollow attacks (Cero/Bala) that Atsuchi uses? I thought they were pretty much standard, but if you want me to explain for clarity, I can do that.

It's up to you. Course it would be better if you did.

Can i possibly be the 11th captain, but yet be a Vizard in secret at the same time? o_O

Honestly I would like captains to stay captains so no, " OMG he was a Vizard, lol."

Glad to see people taking an interest.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards

It's Bankai time

Name - Miyuki (Yuki) Izumi

Age - 117 (Appears 18)

Sex- Female

Zanpakuto -

Zantetsu- It is an elegant blade, the word is a light bluish color, and the hilt of the sword is pure white with four circular designs on it.

Shikai - 'Intervene Zantetsu!"

Appearance- Doesn't change.

This form of Zantetsu is a kido type zanpakuto. Though with that said this is an extremely powerful close quarters and with it can alter space and time, so it is effective in sending projectiles as well. As mentioned Zantetsu is able to alter time and space, by bending the light it can make items appear and reappear.

Abilities -

Kamui - Specifically a particle altering ability. She can alter any point she chooses and make that point collapse on itself, and exile it to another dimension, or more specifically another area.

Saiken - Using the particles in the air she is able to literally construct any item she so pleases, combining millions of the particles to generate said item. This, of course, is very limited, she is not able to construct things 10x her size. She can control the particles she created as well, she can use them as a projectile, or as a hand-held weapon.

Jikuu - By bending the light she is able to make an object appear to well, disappear. Combined with Saiken, she can generate items make the items disappear, and then launch the items from an unknown spot.

Drawbacks - Altering space is not an easy feat, using these moves in a consecutively will drain her energy and ultimately exhaust her completely.

Bankai - 'Raise and judge Zantetsu!'

Appearance - Her blade becomes jet black and twice a longer and slender as it's previous appearance. The hilt becomes blackened as well, a white tint is on the blade as well.

Shin-Saiken Katsu Kamui - She is able to expand her power over matter and particles, and even alter body mass of anything around her. She can alter the mass of Zantestsu to equal that of 10,000 swords, change the particles of any object, or person, to the point where she can ultimately obliterate said object.

She can as well alter time, make hours fly by in seconds, or make minutes drag on to seem like years have passed by.

Shin-Zantetsu - She raises up a large, immense number of white swords. The swords are the same shape, and size as Zantetsu, some blade encircle Miyuki while the others encircle the area. Altering the mass of the swords they feel heavier, sharper, and more dense than any normal sword.

For her final strike all of the swords surround Miyuki in a circle like pattern, she extends Zantetsu, then strikes. Tens of thousands of sword striking simultaneiously, this instantly kills the opponent, sometimes fails. (whoever gets that reference earns a cookie ^^)

Kido -

Bakudo 1: Sai - Restrain

Binds the target making it difficult for him/her to move.

Bakudo 4: Hainawa - Crawling Rope

A large energy rope detains and restrains the target's arm.

Bakudo 30: Shitotsu Sansen - Triple Beam

Using her finger she forms a golden triangle, it shoots three beams of light and that pins the target onto a surface.

Bakudo 61: Rikujokoro - Six Rods Prison of Light

She generates six thin beams of light that impale the target's mid-section. They are then unable to move any part of their body.

Hado 1: Sho - Thrust

She pushes the target away, simple enough.

Hado 4: Byakurai - Lightning

She fires a concentrated lightning bolt from her fingers.

Hado 31: Shakkaho - Red Fire

She fires a ball of red energy to her target.

Hado 54: Haien - Abolishing Flames

She fires a blast of purple energy that incinerates the target on contact.

Shunko -

She enhances her arms and legs battle, she is also able to fire the kido from her arms and legs as well.

Shunpo -

She prides herself on her speed, since she was trained in the art of assassination she is extremely stealthy and fast. She moves at lighting speed rivaling that of the most experienced shinigami.

Appearance -

She is very tall and slender, she has mint green shoulder length hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a long black coat that is white underneath, the coat is too large for her and appears comical at times. But she is able to move very quickly despite that. Underneath she has a long black top with even longer black shorts, she wears high white boots.

With her 'normal' clothes she wear a sleeveless, and backless, black top, with white jeans.

Vizard Mask -

A white mask that resembles a wolf, with three long whisker-like lines across the cheek.

Cero -

Standard Cero - The normal red cero that is fired from her palm.

Cero Kado - An extremely larger scale cero that explodes on impact, she can fire them at a very fast rate.

Ankoku Cero - She fires a black cero that envelopes the target in inextinguishable black flames.

Bala -

Standard Bala - Once again the normal bala.

Jetou Bala - She releases an extremely fast reiatsu, even more so than the normal bala. In impact damages the target internal system, and leaves an imprint of her knuckles.

Bio -

After sometime in the Soul Society she spent her time training in the art of assassination, she was one of the top and considered a genius by most. She hasn't revealed much of her past, because I'm too lazy to write it out, but due to her past she is very humble and respectful to everyone.

Personality -

She is painfully shy but is extremely humble and respectful to everyone. She at all times has her eyes half-open which give people the impression that she is bored, which is untrue, perhaps she is unable to open her eyes fully.

Yosh.. The worst temp I've ever written! ^^

I will edit the bio later, it's kinda late here :/

Be gentle o.o

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards

Yosh, I'll fix it up today. I just threw it together last night

Whoops, I forgot to fix that. Originally she was going to be a Captain but like, half-way into it I changed her into a Vizard but I forgot to take out that rank.

Akans

「moriya」

DIBS ON 4TH DIVISION HEALING DUDE

Unless someone took it. Its late and I'm too lazy to look thru 4 pages of text xD. I'll read and post tomoro!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Temp will be up hopefully sunday, seeing how its the weekend i will be able to get my temp done, or close to completion.

Grace Falls

Bankai Time!
Name: Nazo Sazanami
Title: The Amaranthine Vista
Division: 7th
Side: Uhhh….???

Appearance: Nazo gracefully stands 6’5” tall and weighs about 210 pounds. He is extremely strong, slender, flexible, and quite muscular and his body well proportioned. Nazo skin tone is that of a peachy color, but faintly illuminates the light of the setting sun. His facial structures are well balanced making his face handsome, or something beyond that. His eyes are also that of a setting sun. He also has ever so slightly glimmer dark brown hair flows beyond his shoulders, behaving like a single steady flame moving in slow motion. Both of his ears are pierced with black diamond earrings.

Nazo wears a flowing standard shinigami robe of silk, which also appears to be constantly clean. Over his uniform is the white long sleeved clothing signifying his captain status. His sword hangs from his left hip that is hidden beneath his attires. Another regular katana hangs above his zanpakuto, which he uses instead for combat. A faintly glowing white scarf of silk is wrapped around his neck several times for the looks.

Personality: Nazo’s life reflects his personality, all of his past experiences and the likes ultimately affected who he is. He is usually the gentle, wise, calm, humble man of honor, but yet with all these traits, he appears tired and “empty” of the happiness he once had before.

Zanpakuto Name: Sōzō

Zanpakuto Sealed: When in its sealed state this zanpackuto appears as a slightly elongated blade with a circular swirling guard. The weapon seems to have concentrated power that isn’t considered a shikai release. The blade holds considerable levels of reiatsu from the wielder and has the ability to fire concentrated streams reishi at foes that has an explosive power inside it. As this blade reaches its later stages, the user can manipulate the states of reishi and form different styles of attacks. It is known that this Zanpakuto also can be wielded with no physical contact from the wielder for both shikai and bankai as well. However, Nazo has locked his Zanpakuto by constraining the hilt and guard with thin chains to avoid using its horrifying powers. Last recorded time he used his blade was centuries ago.

Shikai Release: Omoiegaku, “Envision”

Shikai: Upon activation, the blade won’t change, retaining its normal physical appearance. When released, Nazo can emit reiatsu waves that’ll generate a trance like state on the opponent, allowing him to force the enemy into his own genjutsu dream world. This allows the generation waves of reishi from the brain, that directly align with those of others, which is why this ability is irresistible to all and even those who can turn, copy, mirror, break and genjutsu, though if they have such powers, it is possible to break after it has started, but never before, even this has been proven to be difficult and exhausting. Only those with significantly higher power are able to notice slightly they are under this genjutsu, while others will be completely unaware. The force that runs through the attack literally convinces the brain to copy anything that happens to the victim within the genjutsu on the persons body, which means for instance if inside a genjutsu, the enemy was cut across the face, their reishi would rip the face open, causing an identical wound.

Depending on Nazo’s whim, anything can happen within the dream world. To the enemy, this ability may seem to last for hours to days, but in actuality it lasts only for a few seconds. All enemies face psychological traumas as they suffer mental breakdowns. Whoever falls into this will become more influenced as their minds will be weaker against the waves. Nazo can also shift his sword into certain illusions and real objects that are of his imaginations, however in shikai, this has been limited.

Bankai Release: Sonzai suru, “Exist”

Bankai: A higher level manipulative bankai that has grown endlessly through Nazo’s long years. Like the shikai, the blade itself won’t change in appearance at all. Sōzō can manifest Nazo’s imaginations whether it is actions, thoughts, etc and he is also granted psychokinetic abilities. His imaginations are capable, but not limited to, unto the plane of reality, ultimately being real and of him. This ability is sourced and limited within his knowledge and understanding. Naturally, spiritual energy is used to create these imaginations which vary depending on the complexity of such. Seeming he can use this ability without having the imagination to appear in reality, but only in the mind. His mind sustains these imaginations to exist. With a boundless notion of control, his creations in his desired state of existence can be disturbing and unimaginable…

Kido: Shuken Kido – A highly advanced Kido that has evolved through the ages, in which Nazo’s family has been chosen to secure. The scroll consists of a number of abilities, ranching up to #100, and long ago Nazo defied the laws and read the scroll in secret, but at that time the scroll has been long forgotten…

Shuken Kido #5 – Spiritual Armor
“Defend the weak, protect me with your might hand!”
Spiritual energy will flow through the body as it will cover Nazo’s body, protecting him against offensive attacks. This thick but yet light energy is difficult to penetrate since its super pure and can be used outside of the body, forming other shields and barriers. When used precisely, it can be considered the absolute defense…

Shuken Kido #12 – Red Blossom Explosion
“The blossoms upon the flower of oblivion, scatter, gather, and then bring annihilation upon the enemy.”
Sparks of red, pink, yellow and orange light will flash around Nazo’s hands as an orb of those colors will form with much haste. Nazo will fire the orb at the enemy and on his accord, will explode. The orb releases several explosions at once, instead of one, as if a cluster of bombs bombarded the enemy.

Shuken Kido #31 – Black Ice Hail Lightning
“Freeze the heavens, let the thunder god bellow, and scatter his mighty lightning into the earth.”
Thunder clouds will start to form in the sky and black lighting bolts will strike the enemy, freezing literally everything it touches, soon encasing the enemy within a block of ice. A final lightning of blue will follow soon after, breaking the encased enemy into millions of pieces. He can also conduct through his body.

Shuken Kido #49 – Spiritual Wave Crush
“The enemy will face their doom, crushed from the unknown.”
An invisible wave will be emitted from Nazo’s hands that can crush almost anything in its path that is not prepared. Once chanted, Nazo does not have to repeat the speech throughout the remainder of the battle; however he cannot perform this Kido in quick successions that is dependant upon the previous wave.

Shuken Kido #55 – Dark Collapse
“Surround with despair, let agony take over, collapse all that is evil!”
With a flick of his middle finger, purple lines will spiral around the enemy that will quickly form into an outline of a sphere. Then just as this appeared, the sphere will become complete, then filling the inside with dark purges of spiritual force, which contains the enemy. The enemy will be ripped apart and crushed into pieces as the gravity and power level is forced into the central point.

Shuken Kido #66 – Red Zero
“Let the crimson sun face down upon the earth, burn within its splendor.”
Nazo will channel pure spiritual energy into any part of his body and release it into a form of a red beam. This shuken kido can resemble a cero, for it will release a low toned vibration. This beam can cut through almost anything from its super pure nature. Being his favorite shuken kido, he has created many other variations.

Shuken Kido #78 – Binding Coffin
“Bind my enemy, suffocate until breathe is no more, let me dominate over their trapped body.”
Light spiritual energy will form around the enemy, controlled by Nazo, and rapidly trap the enemy in a bind. The energy will then hastily form into a coffin, restricting all of the enemy’s movements. The enemy cannot perform any actions as the energy will cancel out even any traces of reishi used. One can say this is one of the ultimate binding techniques.

Shuken Kido #81 – Hell’s Fire Dragon
“Summon the dragon and let his flames blaze the enemy into smithereens, leave nothing left of their existence!”
A dragon of black flames will manifest and is controlled freely by Nazo. The powers of the flames are tremendous it can turn anything close to it into ashes, let alone burn the enemy instantly when coming in contact.

Shuken Kido #93 – World Ending Lance
“With the weapons of the gods, I will bring oblivion into my enemies, oh I pray, bless me and forsake them!”
Nazo will clap his hands and pull them apart as a spear will form that of many colors of the spectrum. This spear is filled with surging energy and when released, it can annihilate anything in its path as it explodes. The range of the explosion can vary, some reaching over miles, while others are only a few hundred meters. Even Nazo has not mastered this Kido.

Abilities:
Split Time Step – The fastest ability Nazo possesses can be considered a highly advanced Shunpo, but this technique goes far beyond that. The speed Nazo travels is instantaneous as if he literally teleported when used for travel. This is similar to, and most has concluded as if he has ripped through dimensions, but… He has mastered this ability to its full extent and he can create other cool effects.

Mind View – With his heightened mind, he can go beyond the perceptions of the eyes, using his mind to view at a full 360 degree. His “sight” has also improved to the stage where he can perceive what he “sees” beyond that of the regular perception, being able to view reiatsu and others things.

Read the Heart - A consuming power Nazo has tamed and mastered. Whilst in some ways a useful ability, it is incredibly hard to control, as a result Nazo is exposed to the constant thoughts of others. With this, he can proficiently read the hearts, minds, and essence of nearly anything that has no limitations or restrictions. He can project himself within these hearts to communicate with them directly. He can’t control them whatsoever or use any kinds of manipulations; however he can influence them to an extent. By reading the essence of things, he can observe and analyze with great detail. Nothing can hide from this ability.

Bio: Nazo has lived, died, and lived again within the spiritual world, becoming a shinigami at a very young age. His skills have been extraordinary and became a captain at the mere age of 80, which is extremely young in the after life. For the next half millennia, he mastered his Zanpakuto, but seeing its horrifying powers has haunted him. A dark past lies within this blade and just looking at it floods memories of despair. It has been exactly 145 years since he has used such terrifying power.

As the Captain of the 7th squad, he cares for his underlings and will protect them against the evils that lie within the verses. He is looked up by almost everybody within Soul Society and is quite famous. It has also been considered that he is one of the strongest shinigamis, even his presence can bring one to their knees.

Other: Nazo has tremendous amounts of reiatsu and releasing his spiritual pressure can alter the gravity in his area…

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Lol, copypasta from the old thread.

Bankai Time

NAME: Drake Ignis
RACE/SPECIES: Arrancar

ZANPAKUTOU: Lagarto de Fuego (Dragon)
In it's unreleased from, Lagarto's shape is that of a normal katana, like most other Zanpakutous. Unlike other Zanpakutous, Drake's is nearly six feet in length, and the blade is curved more than would be in a normal katana, making it a Uchigatana. The handle and hilt of the katana are set lower down than on a normal Uchigatana, giving it a longer blade and changing the overall fighting style with the weapon. Both the handle and hilt are black, with red underlay seen beneath the leather straps of the grip. Strapped to the bottom of the handle is a tiny, red ribbon, that flows several inches. The blade itself, or at least its cutting edge, is fairly normal, but seen on both sides of it is a sigil that extends to the top and bottom of the blade, showing an oriental worm dragon in pure red. By wishing it, Drake can ignite the sigil and fight with a flame-engulfed Zanpakutou.

APPEARANCE:
+ PHYSICAL: Drake stands tall at six foot and five inches (196.6 centimetres), but is muscled in such a way that he can, at times, appear lanky. This by no means reflects on his actual physical strength, but can conveniently serve as a way to put his opponents off their guard. Other times, because a Hollow's appearance is determined by their current psyche shaping the Reiatsu around them, Drake can alter his appearance to small degrees to suit his needs.
He has medium length red and maroon hair, that doesn't come over his hairline and forms no fringe, but is rather all spiked backwards and roughly tapering to a point behind and above his head, and on his chin has a simple, rounded-point goatee. He has eyes that vary between orange and red and even glow, depending on his mood. His Hollow Hole, though usually hidden by his Hollow Mask, is in his Superasternal Notch.
+ CLOTHING: Drake wears his own clothing that differs greatly from that of other Arrancar that do wear clothes, such as the Espada. Instead, Drake wears clothes that more or less mirror those that he wears in his Gigai, a trait maintained from his Shinigami past that he can still perform. On his legs, Drake wears tan-coloured, canvas pants and on his legs are simple, black bots. Tucked into the pants is a simple, white, collarless T-shirt, but that is hidden underneath the form-fitting, zip-up jumper Drake wears. Over all this, Drake wears a light-leather, maroon trench coat, that covers his entire body, has a zip running all the way up and down its length, even up to and including the hood.
+ HOLLOW MASK: Drake always wears his Hollow Mask in a slightly released state. Being in this state tends to have him release more Reiatsu and make it harder for him tp avoid detection, but it does have its uses in this form. Drake's mask, in this state, has two separate pieces. The totally unreleased part covers his face in the form of a pair of sunglasses, which are tinted red and mirror-coated. Each lens spikes upwards and away from Drake's face, and connected to the lenses are supports that run over and partially cover Drake's ears, giving the impression of horns.
The other part of his Hollow Mask is in that of a scarf, where a neck brace similar to Stark, the Primera Espada's, mask. On the back of it is the main length of the mask, a wide, flat, spine-like arm, that can reach up to three metres in length. At the end of the scarf is a skeletal hand. Drake can make use of this extra hand to fight with physically, but he prefers to relegate the limb to casting Kidō, Bala and Cero.

BIOGRAPHY:

+ HISTORY: Roughly a century ago, Drake was a Shinigami serving in the Gotei 13, as the Vice-Captain of the sixth squad, at the time led by Renji Abarai. Before his entrance into the sixth squad, Drake was fourth seat in the Kidō Corps, before it was formally disbanded. Because of the training and attitudes of both groups, Drake developed immense understanding and capabilities of not only Kidō techniques, but also gained great proficency in hand to hand combat and Zanjutsu, as well as all the other techniques such as Shunpoh. For around twenty years, Drake served faithfully under Renji, before his captain encouraged him to grow stronger, and taught him his Bankai. Wanting still to gain more power, Drake sought to become a Vizard, a Shinigami-Hollow Hybrid. His efforts however, backfired, and Drake was completely Hollowfied. For his assistance in having Drake seek such a state, Renji's execution was ordered by the Central 46.
Finding himself a Hollow and in Hueco Mundo, Drake was in the form of a dragon, or something of similar kind. For the next sixty or so years he spent his time gaining strength and techniques, becoming more and more human-like as he went, until he became a fully-fledged Arrancar of sub-Vasto Lorde powers.
For the next twenty years Drake also spent training, and observing the events unfolding for other Hollows and Vizards, as well as the events taking place in Soul Society. It was in this time, independantly, that Drake obtained both his fully and partially released states.
+ PERSONALITY: Drake will always, in any fighting situation, sit out of it before starting, for a few reasons:
- He can use that time to analyse his opponent
- In such a time, another fighter may come along and dispatch the opponent, saving Drake the effort
- During this time, Drake can, in whatver way, better equip himself for the coming battle.
He both likes and wants to be informed of any person he might interact with, whether it be in battle or conversation. Knowledge of his opponent or friend allows Drake to predict their movements and actions, or just get a better understanding of them. He is always open to conversation, but hates small-talk. He feels that there should be an intention in every conversation started, and to not just talk for the sake of talking.
+ BATTLE STYLE: In his unreleased state, Drake wields Lagarto in a Kendo-style, two-handed grip, giving him more versatility and power to his attacks. He wil usually attack in combo-strikes, to give him a greater chance of hitting, if not killing, his opponent. If he is sure enough he can kill an opponent in a single strike of his Zanpakutou, he will do it. Other than normal swinging and stabbing and such, Drake can also channel Kidō, Cero and Bala through the blade to increase the power of the sword or the technique being used. Aside from his sword, Drake will also use his scarf as a third arm, like a clawed weapon on its own, to grapple at the opponent and constrict them, leave them open for an attack, or just fire of Cero and Bala attacks. In a tiny point between the lenses of his sunglasses, Drake can also fire off tiny beams of Bala.

ABILITIES: Because of his past as a human, Shinigami, Hollow and Arrancar, and with full memories of all, Drake has a wide variety of techniques used by all of them. While he remembers all of them, there are those that he can't use, such as Bankai, a technique reserved for Shinigami and Vizards.
+ CERO/BALA: Like all Arrancar, Drake can fire off Cero, which usually take the form of fiery beams and other flame-imbued attacks. His Cero, and its less powerful but faster equivalent, Bala, are both Fire- and Heat-based.
+ GARGANTA: Like other Arrancar, Drake can make use of the Garganta to travel long distances and across realms. When opening, Drake's Garganta is usually accompanied by a burst of flames.
+ HEIRRO: Drake's Heirro works like that of any other Arrancar's, but tends to manifest itself visually as a reddish glow.
+ SONIDO: The Arrancar equivalent of Shunpoh, Drake's own version is accompanied with intense bursts of heat, and his disappearance and reappearance are usually both accompanied by a burst of flames.
+ KIDŌ: Because of his time as a Shinigami and in the Kidō Corps, Drake is not only knowledgeable, but highly capable with Kidō and its variations. While he is capable of casting nearly all Kidō, he usually prefers to use:
BAKUDŌ:
8 - Seki, A round shield surrounds the caster, repelling and/or paralysing whatever strikes it
26 - Kyakko, Hides the target from sight by the bending of light
30 - Shitotsu Sansen, Shoots three beams of light at a target, pinning them to a nearby surface
58 - Kakushitsuijaku, Tracks a source of Reiatsu that the caster focuses on
61 - Rikujōkōrō, Six bars of light slam into an opponent's torso, holding them in place
75 - Gochūtekkan, Five extremely tall columns slam down around an opponent to imprison them. Drake uses them as methods of directly attacking, too.
81 - Danku, Creates a near-impenetrable energy barrier
HADŌ:
1 - Shō, A blast of kinetic energy pushes the victim away from the caster
31 - Shakkahō, Shoots a ball of red, fire-based spiritual energy
54 - Haien, Shoots a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate any opponent it touches
88 - Hiryugekizokushintenraiho, Drake manipulates that spell to created a massive blast of fire that results in a similarly massive explosion

RESURRECCIÓN: Quemadura, Lagarto de Fuego (Burn, Dragon)
Drake's whole body is encased in red-tinted Hollow armour, and grows a pair of dragon-like wings. His scarf affixes itself to his back and becomes his tail in this release, and his sunglasses expand to envelop his entire face in a dragon's-head-helmet, where Drake's human face is visible through its gaping mouth. Drake's legs become reverse jointed, and his feet become clawed. Around his and up his arms are two dragon's heads, that can move forward and 'swallow' Drake's hands, and open again to reveal two swords in place of two hands. Each sword is in fact two blades that intertwine. In this state, Drake can still cast Cero from his tail, and now fires Bala from between the horns on his head.
Second Resurrección: Respira La Inferno
In this form, Drake's body loses all traces of humanity. Instead, it is replaced with an entirely dragonic body, of the medieval English western kind, wings and all. It appears similar in style to Drake's original release, and is the size of a large house. In this form, he had extreme strength and formidable agility, and is able to shoot massive blasts of fire from his mouth, the kind that might engulf an entire city in a single breath.

Last edited:

Akans

「moriya」

Bankai Time :p

Name: Zariel Langresa

Age: Looks somewhere in his mid 20's, but prefers not to specify an age.

Sex: Male

Race/Position: Shinigami, 4th Division Captain

Appearance:
Immortalavvy2.png

Unlike many of his peers, Zariel is Chinese, and as such, his releases are said in Chinese rather than Japanese. His hair is parted around the middle, with the right side being a natural black and the front and left a dark purple. As per protocol, Zariel wears his Shinigami robes under his Captain's uniform.

Personality: Calm and collected to the point of almost being cold, Zariel is strict and precise, keeping order among the chaos of the 4th Division. While he knows his Division is not made up of the strongest of fighters, he enforces strict command of even the 11th Division patients in the hospital, claiming that "As long as you are outside the hospital, you may be as arrogant as you wish. But as long as you wish to seek treatment, keep your arrogance to yourself."
However, Zariel is an avid scientist as well, and likes to drop into the 12th Division once in a while. Even in his experiments, Zariel is precise, keeping everything tidy to the point of it being a disorder. But he has an almost polar opposite personality when he is truly enraged, becoming incredibly vicious and vindictive, though this has happened only once in the whole history of his life and death. He does not regret it, as it is not part of his personality, and he will only look forwards. .

Zanpakuto Name: Bianshou (Changing Hand)
Released Form: A short, rather strange blade that is designed not for cutting, but for stabbing and deflecting. It is more similar to a rapier than a katana, and has has a sort of 'cup' at the back.

Shikai:
时间不等, 变手, 改变! Shi jian bu deng, Bianshou, gai bian! - Time will not wait, Evolve, Bianshou!

A strange indirect type of release that secured his position for the 4th division, Bianshou has the ability to create and destroy cells. By coming in contact with cells, this blade can modify the cellular structure of an organism by duplicating whatever already exists. Using his knowledge of anatomy, this weapon is extremely effective in his hands. Zariel primarily uses his shikai to stimulate massive regeneration and can heal minor wounds in seconds. With this ability, Zariel can even regenerate a lost arm, though it takes many hours and a quiet room without distractions. Battlewise, this weapon has few direct uses, but makes Zariel a powerful support fighter able to augment and heal teammates. There are five main techniques he uses in battle, but Bianshou's potential is great, and has immense flexibility outside of battle.
Regenerate: Zariel's specialty is in regeneration, not in direct healing. Zariel can regenerate wounds quickly, and can even heal heavy injuries with his blade, though the more damage the patient has taken, the longer it takes. Useful for healing small wounds quickly in battle.
Augmentation - Reflex: Zariel stabs the target in the spine or base of the neck. This move does not hurt the person, but instead rebuilds and creates nerve cells that stimulate reaction speed. When Zariel releases his shikai/bankai, the cells slowly grow back to what they were like before, but while Reflex is active, the target has incredible reaction speed.
Augmentation - Power: Zariel stabs the target in a muscled area, fortifying and duplicating muscle cells, making the target stronger and faster. One again, the cells eventually grow back to normal when Zariel releases his shikai/bankai.
Decay - Acid: When Zariel strikes an enemy with his blade, he can add Decay effects that stop the cells from growing, effectively keeping the wound open until Zariel's shikai/bankai is released. Cuts will not clot and the pain will not lesson.
Decay - Atrophy: A more advanced version of Acid, Atrophy actually reverses the regeneration process, collapsing cells and making light wounds deep. Minor cuts can grow to a shallow wound, and shallow wounds can grow to gashing cuts.

Bankai:
神手 - Shenshou (God's Hand)

A Bankai that transforms the user's physical appearance as well, this Bankai sharpens his sword to an infinitely small point, while making it even shorter than it was before, until the blade is only slightly longer than the length of his elbow to his hand. The blade has an engraved pattern that allows the point to stab in smoothly, but rips when pulled outwards. This engraving also allows it to catch and deflect swords effortlessly and without slipping.
But the true power of Shenshou is its ability, a more godly version of Bianshou. Instead of simply duplicating or destroying cells, it allows Zariel to change and modify a cell's DNA to his liking.
Obviously, while this is an immense power, it is also incredibly impractical in battle. DNA splicing is difficult even in the best conditions, and this technique is no different. To add to the difficulties, Zariel can only modify one cell at a time, though he can then duplicate that modified cell rapidly using his shikai, destroying unmodified and useless cells at the same time. One of the many hundreds of problems solved.
But Zariel had discovered that the easiest way to use this technique was not to individually modify DNA, but to strip a cell of its DNA and insert his own special DNA that he had modified before entering battle. This led to the discovering of his Creation technique. But blades are double edged, and what Zariel can create, he can destroy, by inserting malignant DNA that Mutates and destroys the enemy from the inside.

Creation: Using an organic base or animal, anything from a small cat to his own body, Zariel can create a completely new animal that follows Zariel's will and command. The number he can create is theoretically limitless, but controlling and creating more than 4 consumes a lot of time, energy, and power. Each creature has a lifespan of about an hour, though Zariel can destroy them utterly if he wishes to. Zariel currently has three 'designs', three creatures he can create from almost nothing.
- Creation - Beast: Creates a large vicious wolf-like being with sharp claws and teeth, as well as a scorpion-like tail with a blade at the end. These beasts move incredibly fast, at a speed slightly less than shunpo and are not to be underestimated - they are designed to be killing machines. A single one can easily take down a parade of hollows. They are very durable, with hides with the density of toughened steel, but can be destroyed quite easily by kido, though hitting them with kido is much easier said than done.
- Creation - Divine: Creates a huge winged dragon-like creature that can rain steel feathers upon enemies, as well as whipping up a pretty big hurricane. However, Zariel uses these creatures primarily for transport, and they can cover large areas very quickly. They more durable than Beasts, and kido is less effective against them, but they are not as strong in fighting.
- Creation - Tank: Creates a large rhinoceros like being that, while being vulnerable to physical attacks on the underside, holds an incredibly thick spiritual and physical shell on the back that can resist the toughest of attacks and kido. These tanks roll into balls, being all but invulnerable to attacks, and can roll, using the spikes on the back to crush everything and anything. The downside - they are the hardest to control and can kill Zariel if he is not careful.

Mutation: The other side of Creation, that of Mutation or destruction. The ability to twist what is created and pervert God's will lies within Shenshou's power. These are activated by precise stabs into the enemy, accompanied by the needed activation chant or placement of fingers on his weapon, which makes it not the most subtle of attacks. This ability also takes time to propagate, and while do not do too much damage with small slices, can utterly destroy a creature if the blade is stabbed completely in, or if the blade is in for longer than 3.5 seconds.
- Mutation - Rupture: A bloody ability that destroys the cell membrane, this ability is Zariel's signature attacking move as it is the simplest and fastest of the Mutation class. Each hit, no matter how small, causes the cells the rupture, spraying blood at the mere touch of his weapon. Held in for longer than 3.5 seconds, Zariel can literally make the enemy explode from the inside out. Even touching the vital organs is pretty much a kill unless that person is treated quickly. And professionally. A vicious, bloody move.
- Mutation - Cancer: An ability similar to the disease, Zariel can change cells so that they lose their use, causing muscle cells to cease functioning and nerve cells to stop sending messages. Fortunately for the enemy, the cells cannot replicate, and this move resembles cancer only in the way that the cells are now useless. This move cannot spread by its own. However, it is a potentially more dangerous move than Decay - Acid, because the cells are still there, they are not damaged, they just don't do anything. This move cannot be healed by normal healing kido, only an expert healer or a surgeon can fix the problem. The cells die after 24 hours, though, and the healing can start then.

Alteration: The final field that Shenshou is used in, Alteration does exactly what is says. It alters the structure of something. This is the most experimental and dangerous of the three, as much can go wrong. Zariel usually uses it on himself, and can boost three areas. However, all Alteration techniques take a long time to set up, while leaving Zariel helpless while he does so.
- Alteration - Hellfist: An ability inspired by a movie he saw while as a human, Hellboy, Zariel can create a similar boost to the first and arm, creating a large, stone-like fist that is incredibly tough, with bulging muscles to go with it. Takes from 5 - 15 seconds to complete.
- Alteration - Eyecutter: An alteration that focuses and sharpens the eyesight, allowing the user to see past shunpo and sonido, even seeing the individual steps if they concentrate hard enough. The eye also becomes almost like a telescope, allowing one to see accurately up to a mile away, in the dark. The fastest to complete, under 3 seconds.
- Alteration - Speedgear: While Bianshou can restructure nerve cells so that reaction speed is increased, Alteration - Speedgear creates an even more effective system, a completely new system that is not made up of nerve cells, but of pure reiatsu. Reaction speed is boosted tenfold, and small alterations to the ligaments and muscles allow the body to follow up on the reactions. However, this takes the longest to complete, up to a minute of helplessness.

His biggest dream, however, is to get a small slice of DNA from a hollow mask...

Kido:
Few offensive spells, but knows many of the restraining and healing arts. His Hadou spells are primarily used in his job as the 4th Division Captain.

Bakudou 04: Hainawa - Crawling Rope: An energy rope entangles the target's arms.
Bakudou 08: Seki - Repulse: Creates a round shield that temporarily paralyzes and repels whatever strikes it.
Bakudou 09: Geki - Strike: Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
Bakudou 26: Kyakko - Bending Light: Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.
Bakudou 61: Rukujyoukourou - Luminous Prison of 6 Bars: Kidou used to bind enemies inside a six barred cage.
Bakudou 81: Danku - Splitting Void: Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.
Hadou 11: Tsuzuri Raiden - Bound Lightning: Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through. Used under skilled hands, this ability can jolt an unresponsive heart back to life.
Hadou 54: Waste Flame: Generates a fire is able to completely burn and incinerate a target of a low reiatsu. Can be used to cauterize lost limbs, or used on funeral pyres.
Keikatsu: A low level healing technique that even people outside of the 4th Division can use.

Zariel also uses some special techniques he had designed using Chinese-style ways of gathering reitsu. This style is based on balance, and is usually more defensive than offensive.
Lingki - Zero Ki: This technique nullifies an opponent's Kidō by hitting it with a Kidō of perfectly opposite speed and energy.
Pianhua - Drifting Flowers: A technique which is used to cut through low and medium level Kidō by swing an arm wrapped in reitsu upwards. The Kidō shot by the enemy will explode into many pieces where it touches - drifting flowers.
Fanhui - Reversal: Using the power of a Kidō spell, much like using the momentum of a moving object, Zariel reverses the spell and sends it back at the enemy with greater power and speed. Tricky and hard to do with medium level spells, next to impossible with high level spells.
Hèjing - Mirrored Lake: An type of absorption technique that absorbs the reitsu used to create a spell. However, even with medium level spells, not all of it is absorbed, though most of the impact will be dulled.
TianshenMèn - Gate of Heavenly Gods: A high level technique used to block direct Kidō and other spiritual based abilities, such as cero. It works by filtering Kidō through multiple gates, dividing and splitting the energy until it is almost nothing. Only works on direct blasts of energy, such as cero, but is incredibly effective against them.

Biography:
A Chinese doctor in life who worked in Japan, Zariel continued to have interest in healing when he joined Soul Society. Zariel had became decent with the blade and with kido, but harbored great potential in healing, surpassing even some of the 4th Division before he had even joined the Gotei 13. Thus, upon joining the Gotei 13, he was quickly assigned to the 4th Division, a choice that no one contested.

He had a quiet peaceful few years in the 4th Division, rising quickly through the ranks with Huanshou, his changing hand. Not only was he a vital part of the 4th Division, he also liked to drop into the 12th Division every once in a while and work with the biotechnological researchers. With quick fingers and a quicker mind, Zariel had been raised to vice-captain within six years, serving under Captain Tsurohara until her untimely death by a rogue Arrancar, who he personally hunted down in quiet, vicious revenge. It was at that time his bankai was released for the first time in battle, though he had been training with it for years before, and, using Shenshou, his God's hand, he destroyed the Arrancar such a bloody manner that the older members of the 4th Division to this day fear angering him. He still harbors bitter feelings to Tsurohara's death, and does not want to be a part of the situation at hand with the arrancar. But duty calls, and Zariel will answer.

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss

kay, Thanks you guys for joining.

Now,

King Wolfe, akans, Grace Falls, and Infinity accepted.

btw, it would be nice if had a bit more arrancar. If that isn't the case, would infinity be kind enough to make up some NPC and control them for the duration??? no need to make templates or crap.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I think I could do that, maybe a small squad that tends to follow him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back