• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions Open) (WE NEED VIZARD/ARRANCAR)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
Masamune and Dawning Twilight present...

Bleach:
Crossroads

Its time to find out who we really are

Always Joinable. Click here to join.

Shinji had given orders for the emergency meeting and as expected, all the captains had assembled in his chamber within minutes. They stood in two rows, six on his right and seven on his left.

Shinji dismissed his vice-captain, Kyosuke, an aged Soul Reaper who efficiently performed his duties. Shinji offered him respect due to the difference in age and in return Kyosuke offered him his loyalty. Kyosuke had long gray hair tied into a pony tailed and eyes that always squinted, making them look like they were shut. His wrinkled face flashed Shinji a friendly smile as he made his way out of the chambers. As soon the large doors leading into the chamber shut behind him, Shinji began to speak.

"The whereabouts of the traitor Soul Reapers have been confirmed, despite their efforts to suppress their reiatsu." His voice echoed throughout the chamber. "Thanks to the efforts of the technological department."

He nodded towards the 12th division captain.

"The presence of another group of beings has also been discovered. Information, at this point, pertaining to them is sparse. Central Room 46 has ordered the execution of both species, this has been classified as a level S task. Hence, placing this at the top of our priority list. For now, it is best to avoid contact. The special-ops shall take care of collecting more intel, till than, I advise you to be weary of your surroundings. The location of the traitors and more intel will be dispatched to your respective vice-captains. Be sure to stay informed. You are dismissed."

Shinji watched them leave before he suddenly remembered something.

"Captain Shin, I'd like to have a word with you please."

Last edited:

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Re: Bleach : Crossroads (Redo)

The meeting was over and Kagaku walked out calling his vice-capitain, a young lady named Yuki with long snow-white hair and a slim figure. She wore large brimmed glasses and a long flowing dress-like kimono instead of a traditional shinigami dress, her face looked frightened yet curious. "Y-Yes Capitain Kagaku," she said surprised like she had just woken up from a deep sleep, "How did the meeting go?".

"Fine, just confirming things whith the other capitains," he said thinking deeply about the so-called "traitors".

"Both groups reaitsu seems like a mixture of shinigami and hollow, though it would be interesting to know who this "mystery" group is....

He turned to Yuki "Im going back to the lab, I have more research to do," he noticed the dark sleep lines under her eyes "Have the night off, get some sleep,".

She was slowly dozing off and did'nt respond for a few seconds "Oh....no im fine...really Capitain Kagaku," she said sounding startled.

"I insist, please it would cause me less worry to know your doing fine," he replied smiling and being courteous as usual.

Kagaku walked off leaving the fatigued Yuki to head home. "Time for research.." he thought.

Akans

「moriya」

Half hollow, half shinigami's. Vizards and Arrancar.

Zariel had lingered longer than the others, leaving long after most had already stepped out. His brow was furrowed in a way which meant he was lost in thought, and that he should not be disturbed. His vice-captain had vanished to who knows where, but Zariel did not care. The information that they had just received had blown Zariel back to the past, to the death of the previous 4th Division Captain, the position of which is currently held by him.

Half hollows...

Tsurohara had died to one of them. It was a rogue, and had lost all semblance of conscious thought, acting entirely on instinct like a hollow. Tsurohara had been caught unprepared, and had been ripped apart in seconds, without even reaching her sword.

Half shinigami...

Though he had killed the rogue in the end, Zariel did not find any feelings of satisfaction from the vengeful death, just emptiness. Zariel was a reasonable, analytical man, he did not want to be part of this. He wanted to not fight against these enemies, to keep his past away, but that was too selfish a reason to refuse to help. He knew that without his help, many others will die. He would have to fight alongside his fellow captains, as he would be the few that can both heal and survive against such enemies.

Vizards and Arrancar.

Duty calls, and Zariel will answer. He sighed and headed back to the 4th Division, dragging his feet. He had better get them prepared. Shenshou was ready, but he was not.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

[FONT=&quot]Captain Akahana stood at full attention in the 1st Divisions meeting chamber. She was proud to be amongst her fellow captains of the 13 Court Guard Squads. Suddenly a booming voice spoke out as all the captains turned their heads towards the Captain Commander Hayate Shinji. The meeting took merely moments before it ended. Slowly the captains shuffled their way out of the large chamber leaving behind only the Captain Commander and Captain Shin Jae-Hwa of the 2nd Division.

He was her former superior and captain. She looked up to him as a mentor and as a friend. Slowly she walked out of the chamber as she glanced back to see the two begin to converse. Captain Akahana stood outside on the wooden walkway as she slowly took a deep breath. She had need to speak with her former captain. It had become her way to vent stress and other matters of concern. As she leaned up against the wooden railing she slowly shut her eyes going into a state of semi-meditation when she heard someone approach from behind her.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Captain Akahana has Captain Jae-Hwa returned from his meeting yet,” a voice asked coming from a man dressed from head to toe in black clothing.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Captain Akahana glanced at the man as she opened her eyes. He was a part of the stealth forces and a seated officer of whom she had known from her time under Captain Jae-Hwa’s command.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“He was called back in to speak directly with the Captain Commander. That’s all I am aware of,” Captain Akahana said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I see,” the man in black said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Did you have something of importance to say to him,” Captain Akahana asked.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“No, he told me to return here as soon as the captains meeting concluded. I’m assuming he wanted me to put all members of the stealth forces on standby, though I am not sure of this entirely,” the man in black replied.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Well whatever his reasoning I’m sure he’ll be out soon. When he does return make sure to tell him to report to the 9th Division’s chambers. I have need to speak with him. He will understand,” Captain Akahana said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I will inform him upon his arrival then,” the man in black said as he suddenly vanished.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Captain Akahana slowly stood up straight again balancing herself instantly as she turned and slowly walked off down the hallway. Then in an instant she vanished as her feet carried her like the wind thanks to the Flash Step. Speeding through the Soul Society it was time to make her return to the 9th Division’s chambers and alert those under her command of the situation. War was upon them, and it was indeed one that would not end swiftly.[/FONT]

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Captain Yoshinori stormed out of the meeting chamber. The 6th Division's captain's feet flew as he walked through Seireitei. A young man with large glasses strolled up beside him, doing well to keep up with the hurrying man. Still, Yoshinori expected no less from his Vice-Captain, Michio. This was, after all, the man who held the rules that Shinsatsume had given to Yoshinori in a small flip-book underneath his Vice-Captain band.

"Absolutely disgraceful!" Yoshinori shouted as he walked. He never was known for his subtlety. "To think that there existed Shinigami with tainted reiatsu. Unforgivable!"

Pushing his glasses up the brim of his nose, Michio said, "Make sure you follow the Captain Commanders orders, Captain Yoshinori."

"Of course!" Though he did feel slightly insulted, this was exactly what Michio was supposed to do. "The Captain Commander's orders are law. I will not go against them. In all honesty, I too think that it's the better tactic. A head-on assault would be a war of attrition at best and suicide at worst. Still, I would rather see their judgment come sooner rather than later."

"Always, Captain Yoshinori. So, what do you suggest we do now?"

"As it stands, nothing. We will wait until the Captain Commander gives us more specific instructions. Doing anything prior to that would be a waste of time." With that, Captain Yoshinori and Vice-Captain Michio headed back to the 6th Division's barracks to fulfill their usual duties. All the same, Yoshinori's hand rested on Shinsatsume's scabbard, always at the ready.

- - - - - - - - - -

It was an hour before noon, and the sun beat down on Atsuchi's face. He was lying face-up on the roof of a tall, abandoned warehouse. The warehouse was home to not only him, but to some others that he had met as well. They were in the same situation as him. His hands were behind his head, supporting it, as he looked up at the blue sky and clouds. On occasion, a bird or two would linger in the area overhead, only to fly off in some other direction. Every breeze that happened upon him would lift the long, golden locks that rested on his tan sports coat. Tsukitori's voice whispered in his ear.

"Do you trust them?" She asked.

"Which ones?" His unshakable glee seemed to be proving itself more and more lately, and his tone added to that.

"Both of them."

"I trust them as much as I trust myself."

"So, not very much?"

Atsuchi chuckled and sat up. "Well, if you think about it, both are in the same position. All of us have been branded traitors because of what's happened to us. The only difference is where we started."

After that short, philosophical musing, Tsukitori didn't say another word about it. Atsuchi got up and walked through a door that led to a set of stairs. Heading down them and into the warehouse, he couldn't help but feel that it was only a matter of time before they were found.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard

[FONT=&quot]Captain of the 2nd Division and head of the stealth forces Shin Jae-Hwa stood in the line. He listened carefully to the Captain Commander as he spoke carefully. So when he ordered his unit to conduct Intel ops it didn’t surprise him in the least. It was after all the most common job that they performed, that and assassinations. However S leveled tasks were rare to come across so that much did surprise him. It wasn’t often that Central 46 considered someone to be such a threat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But then again they were their own. They knew how the Soul Society thought and their procedures. So in their minds they must have been more of a security threat than anything. As soon as the meeting ended Shin turned and began to follow his fellow captains out the door, but stopped as he heard the Captain Commander request a private conversation with him. Turning Captain Jae-Hwa slowly approached the Captain Commander as he waited for him to speak.[/FONT]

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi

Kagaku exited the capitain-commander's barracks and headed to the 12th's barracks. His own barracks was close to where he was already so it only took a few minutes to get there.

He walked in, the 12th squad barracks was filled with flowers of all kinds but there was also large machines running at full speed. He walked into his own room, the strong smell of roses filled his senses, in the middle of the room was a large dish, The "reaitsu tracker" Kagaku called it.

He walked up to it and checked the readings.

"Still on earth somewhere......I'll try and focus the signal onto areas with strong reaitsu," he went over to a drawer pulled out some tools and climbed up to the dish "I'll have to make some adjustments first..."

OOC:sorry short post

Masamune

Big Boss
Re: Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions Open)

Shinji waited for the chamber to empty. His eyes found Captain Akahana linger at the doorway for a while before moving on. When the last of the captains left and the doors closed behind them, he turned to address Shin.

"Captain Shin in times like these the Special-Ops must shoulder a great responsibility. You must send the most able of your forces to an intel gathering mission near the vicinity of the areas which the targets inhabit. For an exact location please consult captain Kagaku. I must severely impress upon you that a conflict with the group must be avoided at all cost, I don't want to be the first one to suffer casualties. I think a small group ought to be enough, but of course the manner of conduct of the operation is up to you. I expect results."

Shinji knew the first step in this long winded battle would be to know the opponent, inside and out. He needed to fully know them, understand their motive, guess their moves.

"Would you please give word to captain Zariel that I expect that all routes to Soul Society be closely monitored."

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard

[FONT=&quot]Captain Jae-Hwa listened with the upmost attention to the Captain Commander. The mission was clear and thoughts were already rambling through his head noisily. It wouldn’t be simple since they most likely knew the procedure for such an event.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Under the circumstances I would like to lead the stealth forces on this mission personally. I fear the situation would end badly were I to send anyone else,” Captain Jae-Hwa said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was not that he did not trust the other members of the stealth forces as well as the members of the 2nd Division. It was more the fact that the enemies at hand were all lieutenant to captain class warriors. The mission would not go silently unless they wanted it to. The best option he had would be to stay in the world of the living as back up and send his lieutenant as the head of the Intel ops party[/FONT] [FONT=&quot], so as not to tip off the traitors that they indeed knew of them.[/FONT]

Akans

「moriya」

As always, the 4th Division was a mess.

Unlike the other Divisions, which only became chaotic during small fights and challenges, the 4th Division was always on high alert, though today it seemed like the other Divisions had calmed down a bit. There were less shinigami in here today than there were usually.

Of course, having less shinigami didn't mean that the 4th Division would be peaceful. Even without the injured, the 4th Division still had its own duties of gathering supplies and sending messages and materials to those who requested them, not to mention finding or making their own medicines. They were the support Division, and while they were usually not in the front lines of battle, they would be as busy as the others.

Zariel entered his office, where his lieutenant and section heads were already waiting. Unlike the other Divisions, the next four seats below lieutenant were 'section head's, in charge of a certain division within the 4th Division, Healing, Support, Message/Item Transportation and gathering, and Emergancy. Sashe, his lieutenant, had left quickly from the meeting to call together the section heads and briefed them on what had happened. She was extremely responsible, and Zariel had started taking her actions for granted. A perfect lieutenant for a 4th Division Captain.

Nodding at Sashe, Zariel looked at each of his section heads before starting.
"As you all know, I'm sure, the next few months will be stressful for all of us. Shinji has called the Gotei 13 to war against this new threat, and they are known to be extremely strong. We will probably only have a few days to prepare, possibly even less. You all know what the procedures are for war preparations, so go and start them."

Waving his hand, Zariel dismissed his section heads and sat down with a slight sigh. Sashe had left with them to coordinate the beginnings of the preparation, so Zariel had a few minutes of peace to himself.
Good. He needed a bit of a rest.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Yoshinori sat in his office reviewing a seemingly endless amount of paperwork. The piles were scattered across his table, some even rising above his head. It had become a habit within Seireitei to send him any legal documents or court transcripts to review and approve as he needed. Though he held no official position in Soul Society's legal system, his utter knowledge of all things related to law and decorum was highly regarded. Michio sat next to him, sipping tea and watching his Captain work. In truth, their was very little actual work that Captain's were required to do. Their only daily task was to keep their respective division composed and at-the-ready, which wasn't a particularly daunting or time-consuming task for the tight-fisted Youshinori.

"So, are we really just going to wait?" Michio asked. Though he was supposed to be the one to double-check for Yoshinori, that didn't mean that he didn't grow tired of waiting for orders.

"Yes. We have no reason to mobilize otherwise." Yoshinori's response was as straightforward as expected. As he stamped document after document, a particular piece of paperwork drew his attention. It was a profile of a former Third-Seat of the Sixth Division, his division. He didn't recognize the face, so this must have been during his time spent in the Maggot's Nest, or possibly even before that. On the line describing the person's status, it read "AWOL". According to the report, this Shinigami went missing shortly after a fight with a decent sized Hollow. The report indicated that a sudden and severe spike in Hollow energy was detected in the area during the fight. When the spike died down, neither that nor the original Hollow's energy could be detected. Yoshinori began connecting those events with what the Captain Commander had just called a meeting about. Much to Michio's surprise, Captain Yoshinori jumped up and left the 6th Division headquarters.

Catching up, Michio asked, "What's wrong, Captain?"

"I think I may have a mugshot of one of the traitors. I need to see the Captain Commander immediately!"

"Really? Who?"

"A former Sixth Division Third-Seat."

"What's the name?"

"Masanori Atsuchi."

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

The man sat slightly hunched on the park bench, his arms resting on his knees as he seemed to stare at something on the ground with a reserved intensity, apparently oblivious to anything else in the world. His stillness was almost an equal for his absolute silence. His head, neck and shoulders were all close from his hunching, and the leather of his maroon trenchcoat became bunched up around that part of his body. Although it was certainly difficult to make out with the man's hood on, one would realise he had reddish, maroon hair, and a small, matching goatee on his chin. His eyes too were red, as were the strange sunglasses he wore.

Even the pupils of the man's eyes were red, but that was not because of their natural colour, or a tint of the glasses. Instead, it was from a tiny Garganta, a kind of portal used by Arrancars, the most powerful of Hollows. Usually, it would be used to transport people over large distances, but for the man, this one was the exact width of his pupil, and about a millimetre away from it. Through it, events in the capital city of a strange world known as Soul Society, the city Seireitei, he was observing events unfolding, the warm-up phases to a battle that might prove rather intense.

The man's name was Drake, and if he was truly a normal man, he would be incapable of using a Garganta, or even be able to see Soul Society, but he was not a normal man. Nor was he even human, such was simply a human disguise he wore when in the real world. When not wearing the disguise, Drake usually wore a much more conspicuous pair of skeletal sunglasses that he was incapable of removing. Not that it mattered much to Drake, at least his Hollow Mask was in a place to be a fashion accessory of sorts. Around his neck and extending from it would also be something like a skeletal scarf with an equally skeletal hand on it, but neither were currently visible.

Drake then dismissed the miniature Garganta, which dissapeared in a display of miniscule fire, smoke and heat. He then stood bolt upright, and began walking, rather briskly, to a nearby building. Inside, he was briefly questioned by a nervous hotel keeper, but with a wave of a single hand and some uttered words, the man suddenly bent over in pain, and his arms snapped behind his back and locked together in place there. Drake then proceeded up a staircase and into a room he correctly guessed to be empty.

Another strange hand gesture and words, and the lock of the door stuck shut behind Drake. A glow then extended from the lock, and covered the entire door, before fading away. The door looked unchanged, but in reality, it would now not unlock nor move an inch unless Drake wished it to. He then walked over to the double bed in the middle of the room, and lay on it. Then, he lifted his hand to notch at the bottom of his neck and the top of his chest, and pushed it.

To a casual observer, Drake's body would have lost all signs of life and just be laying limp on the bed, but to one able to view events in the spirit world, things looked rather different. A second Drake seemed to fade out of the normal one's body, but this one was dressed somewhat differently. Instead of a maroon leather coat, Drake now wore something similar made of cotton and fabric, but still bore a jumper, pants and boots very similar to their real-life counterparts. Strapped to a sheath on Drake's belt was a katana, or rather, an Uchigatana, which was six feet in length, slightly shorter than Drake himself.

Over Drake's eyes was another pair of sunglasses, but ones much more prominent than those in real life. These were also red-tinted, and mirror-coated, but now spiked upwards and away from Drake's face, and the structure of the whole accessory looked to be made of bone, which was more or less exactly what it was. Around Drake's neck was also something snake-like and skeletal, and a hand could be made out at the end of its length that curled around Drake's neck.

This new Drake hovered in the air momentarily, as if standing on solid ground, before it seemed to drop out beneath him, and he crashed down onto the bed next to his Gigai. He sat there for several minutes, still and silent but relaxed too, bellying the recent events he had observed. After all this time, with none of the outside activity he had been hoping for, he asked to no-one in particular: "Where the hell are they all?" He waited until an entire ten minutes had passed after he entered the room, before he brought his palm to his forehead with a slap. "Shit. Don't tell me I went to the wrong place? Damn, all this inactivity has made me sloppy... Where else might someone be? Eh, I'll go check out the warehouse."

And with that, he stepped through the glass of the window and then dissapeared from standard visibility with a burst of heat and flames, zooming towards the aforementioned warehouse, hoping there was someone there to hear his news.

((BTW the hotel/apartment Drake is in is the current temporary Arrancar/Vizard base in Karakura Island. Also fuck yeah, I just copy-pasted this thing from the old RP and added not even an entire paragraph.))

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member

Captain of the 8th division, Soshi Mehar, listened intently in the meeting. He was not suprised. He remembered the incident in question. It was a long time ago, around the time when he first joined the 13 squads. He was not suprised they still lived. The incident in question had killed quite a few high ranking officers. When 8th divisions captain died that day many thought it was because of the traitors, but it turned out that the vice captain had murdered him, because of all the confusion. When he had been convicted Soshi was made the 8th division captain. He did not think that he was ready, but apparently some other captains thought otherwise.

When the meeting had ended Soshi left the room, being around the middle of the group, wasn't the first to leave, nor the last. He always seemed to be in the middle. It didn't matter to him. He liked it. When he made it outside his Vice Captain, Ariel Nithreal. She was always smiling, and had her red hair hanging down. Her shihaksho was kind of baggy. Her boobs didn't quite fit out, but Soshi knew that they would soon fill out. He had known her since he had been in the Soul Reaper academy. She was pretty close to the same age as Soshi, and had graduated a few years after him, and had been right behind him whenever he needed help.

Ariel, Soshi, and Agito had been friends since forever, and they had always been a good team together.

"Looks like the traitors are found, and we've got no job. We must protect the people here and wait til we recieve orders."

Ariel smiled and nodded saying, "Ok, sir. Will do, anything you wish me to do?"

"Yes, you can stop calling me sir, it's just Soshi. You've been my lieutenant for like years and you still call me sir. I don't want that." As they turned around a corner, where there was no one who could see them. Soshi turned Ariel and lightly pushed her against a wall and kissed ariel.

"Sir... i mean, Soshi, what are you doing? You know this is Taboo."

"No it's not Ariel, it's not done, which doesn't mean it's Taboo." Soshi pulled back and continued walking, Ariel stood there for a second and then ran after him, standing by his side, with a smile on her face, moving close to him. They turned another corner and disappeared towards there meeting room.

~~~~~~~Agito~~~~~~

The Head Captain was a young guy, but he was smart, after having the old head captain, who was like reallly old, it was odd having a young head captain. Head Captain Shinji was smart, and a little odd, To Agito it seemed like he was more of a regular captain, not the head captain, but Agito would never say that out loud. He was a Captain, and yet he acted and looked like a little kid. Agito yawned as the meeting lengthed on, even though it was probably only like 10 minutes long, it was boring. Agito had already heard all of this through rumors. Most of the Seireitei probably knew because of how loud the research department is. They never seemed to be able to keep a secret.

Agito slipped out of the room at the end of the meeting. He began running. He loved to run, and his Squad Headquarters were pretty far. About halfway to headquarters a small weight hit his chest, not really small, but not large. Agito stopped and looked down, it was Esther Rubra, Agito's lieutenant. She looked the same age as Agito, but they both acted like little kids, and were about 30 years different in age. Agito being the older. When Esther had joined the 5th squad Agito was already captain, and Esther took her seat test and took fourth seat.

Agito saw potential in her and assigned his lieutenant at the time to help train her, and spar with her. Soon she became 3rd seat, and then when an incident occured when a hollow attacked the edge of the Seireitei. Agito's lieutenant went to fight, and died, but then two other captains showed up, Agito, and Soshi, and they killed the Hollow. Agito made Esther the lieutenant, and she was a very good lieutenant. She was smart and funny, and Agito had a huge crush on her. He was in love with her, but he would not admit it. He hid his feelings like that. He was always happy and smiling, but he was uncomfortable when talking about love.

He smiled and said, "Hey Esther, any news?"

"Nope. There is no news Agito-Sama."

"Good, let's get back to the Headquarters and spar, while we wait for our orders."

"Okie dokies, Agito-Sama." She grabbed his arm and ran along side him.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

The way we all were aligned, the captains of squads one through six were on the right side of the meeting room, and the captains of squads seven through thirteen were on the right. As for the head captain himself, Shinji Hayate , he stood at the head of the group, debriefing us of what has happened lately in the Soul Society. But what he had told us really took me by surprise, it was something that I wasn’t expecting so soon. When Head Captain Hayate had spoken up, all thirteen captains listened with their undivided attention to the Head Captain.

As the head captain spoke about the traitors of the Soul Society, the soul reapers who went a-wall, their location has been confirmed thanks to the research and technology department, nonetheless. When I heard the Head captain speak that, I was about to ask a little quick question, but then he continued, and this made me listen even more. He said that there was another group that brought worry to the head captain, but as to who or what they were, well that was unknown. However, what is certain is that Central 46, the head of all decisions that is made here in the Soul Society, has ruled the execution of these two groups be top priority, and that this is a level-S task.

“Level S, huh.” I murmured quietly.

After informing all of us, the captains were relieved from the meeting and all of them, including myself, went back to their barracks, and just played out life as if nothing has happened. But, something has happened, and this is what troubled me. As I had the troubled expression on my face, I came to the entry to the tenth Division, or simply known as the Barracks of Squad Ten. I let out a sigh before entering the place. And when I entered, I saw there was some sort of party going on in my absence. The look of worry changed drastically into a face anger.

“And what the hell do you think you are all doing.” I said, rasing my voice, making sure my subordinates heard me loud and clear. And as I intended, they did hear me, all of the squad members, quickly put all the cups of Sake they had in their hands, and they faced my direction. I even heard one voice say so quietly.

“shit captain Matsuro looks pissed.”

I immediately addressed that squad member. “Your damn right I am pissed. I go away for an urgent meeting with all of the Captains, and you throw a party.” I started to yell, but then I started to rethink my actions, and knew that I shouldn’t blame all on my subordinates, as they do not know what has happened, but I do not intend to tell them, just not yet. However, the fact remains, they chose to hold a party.

“Everybody who is in here, with the exception of seats 3-10, are expected to make this entire place spotless. When I return, I want it to be clean enough that it makes me want to eat off of the groud…NOW GET TO WORK!!!!!!” I said, as I headed out, and went forth to my office, where I knew there was plenty of paper work to be done.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Atsuchi walked through the warehouse. He was starting to wonder if he had the wrong place. He knew that this was where he met everybody, but they never said that was their home for sure. Still it was a nice enough base. It was understated, and had a nice table to gather around. Not much, but it was suitable. The high roof gave a good view of the city as well, so it was good for surveillance if they needed it. He still wasn't sure how welcome he was among the rest of the Vizards. They had all gotten here through a common experience during a massacre in Seireitei. At least, that's what they said. To be honest, he wasn't sure if they had gotten to Earth before him or after him, but that didn't matter. Either way, he was the outsider.

With little else to do, he sat down in a chair closest to him. In all honesty, he hated this life. Being half Hollow didn't appeal to him in the least. Even though he knew he couldn't do anything about it, that didn't make it any easier to accept. Where as some of the Vizards whipped out their masks as soon as a fight started, he much rather preferred not to use it at all. Besides, unlike the others, he hadn't broken entirely free of his other personality. Granted, it was no where near as bad as it was at first, but it was still bothersome.

The door to the warehouse opened. A man walked through, though Atsuchi used the term loosely. He recognized the face. If he remembered correctly, he was an Arrancar named Drake. If by nothing else, the red motif of his face gave him away immediately, though the length of his sword didn't do anything to dampen his presence. As if absent-minded, Atsuchi waved at him.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Drake returned the wave with a single nod, then began walking briskly across the warehouse floor, in a direction generally towards Atsuchi, but wavering here and there. It looked strange, but was common practice for Drake. It meant that he would be able to visually confirm the presence of other beings in the warehouse. Aside from Atsuchi and himself, he could neither feel nor see any others. When he arrived next to the Vizard, he spoke to him:

"Are you here, as lost as I am, or is this our current base? I've got some news on Seireitei, concerning all of us, and it'd be good if we're all here; I hate telling the same story over and over."

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard

[FONT=&quot]Captain Akahana raced through the Soul Society using the Flash Step. She was very skilled with it and had learned from the best Captain Jae-Hwa of the 13 Court Guard Squads. As she continued on her journey to the 9th Division’s Barracks she noticed the 10th Division’s Captain out of the corner of her eye. With nothing better to do she changed her direction and raced over to their barracks. In moments she had arrived at her destination. Captain Akahana listened to the loud booming voice of the 10th Division’s Captain as he yelled at his troops for acting lazy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]She observed them as they scurried about like rats cleaning up the mess they had made. Slowly she descended to the ground and walked towards the barracks of the 10th Division. [/FONT]

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Even after I arrived, and ordered my squad to clean up this mess they had caused, they still were as noisy as ever. They wouldn’t shut up even when I would freaking yell at them at the top of my lungs. It got to the point where I would have to raise my Reiatsu to the level where they would be forced to clean the entire barracks in complete silence. As it would be expected, these guys didn’t understand the meaning of the words total, and complete silence. So in order to make them understand, I stood up from my seat, and stepped out of my room.

“what the hell is going on out…”I said, but came to a pause. This sudden pause was caused by the arrival of Captain Akahana, the captain of Squad 9. Immeadately, I took a few steps forward, then without hesitation, I dismissed all of my squad members away. “All squad members, you are dismissed until further notice.” I said, seeing all of them skidattle out of the area in which captain Akahana and myself were at. I ran my hand across my head, scratching it, and I started to greet the captain in a formal way.

“Well Captain Akahana, would you care for a cup or two of Sake, so we can converse and junk.”

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard

[FONT=&quot]Captain Akahana watched as the lower ranked Soul Reapers scurried off to clean as the 10th Division’s Captain approached her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Is now really an appropriate time to be drinking Sake,” Akahana asked as she took a deep breath and entered the barracks further. “Perhaps I should explain my presence here. Holding a high age than me I was hoping you could shed some wisdom with me.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Akahana turned back to face the captain her hands at her side. Honestly she felt like a lower ranking officer again. Almost as if she was at the bottom of the chain and seeking knowledge from her captain. But indeed they were equals now so that was not the truth.[/FONT]

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

From her response, I couldn’t help but let out a small laugh, as she didn’t think that drinking sake was appropate at this time. But there is one thing I have learned in my days, there is always a time where one can drink sake without getting yelled out by the man. So as I let my little laugh escape my mouth uninvited, I turned my eyes to Akahana, and then I began to give her question a reply.

“Well even in times like this, we must keep it cool, and enjoy what time we have left. Cause, for I know this, and I am sure you know this, when we go into war, we might not come back alive. So that is why we have to enjoy our free time.” I said as I walked around the barracks with the captain. “ I know being the newest captain is a hard thing at first, and it may seem odd coming into a group of others who might hold different views of you. Despite in all of that, you must not let that get to you. I see a lot of potential in you as one of the greatest captains, but you must learn how to believe in yourself before you can make others believe in you.” I finished saying, as I stopped my tracks, and turned to the captain.

“Let me ask you, why did you choose my location out of all of them, surely there are other captains that have been here longer then myself. Why not go to them?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back