• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: Crossroads (A Shinji and DT Collab) (Sign-Up and OOC Thread)(Always Joinable)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Re: Bleach: Crossroads (A Shinji and DT Collab) (Sign-Up and OOC Thread)

It's not like he's that good a character, I can think of at least ten cooler characters.

1. Ulquiorra

2. Grimmjow

3. Stark

4. Urahara

5. Hitsugaya

6. Di Roy

7. Aizen

8. Zaraki

9. Rukia

10. Kon

<3

Call me Love, love.

I'm just a huge fan girl. Thats why it's depressing to me lol. I can guess a few better ones to. I just try not to as much : D

Endgame

:D

That's not how you spell 'Hollow'.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Tell that to Shinji man.

<3

Call me Love, love.

Yeah, I was reading it and first, I just thought it was a type-o, then it kept happening. I just got over it, even though it was annoying me to a certain extent.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

It's not like he's that good a character, I can think of at least ten cooler characters.

1. Kenpachi

2. Kenpachi

3. Kenpachi

4. Kenpachi

5. Kenpachi

6. Kenpachi

7. Kenpachi

8. Kenpachi

9. Kon

10. Kenpachi

fixed. Lol jk (but you can't guess my favorite character XD)

<3

Call me Love, love.

fixed. Lol jk (but you can't guess my favorite character XD)

It's Kon, right!? It's just gotta be! :lol:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Ulquiorra pwns Byakuya, Kon and Kenpachi anyday!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Ulquiorra. pwns. Byakuya.

<3

Call me Love, love.

lol kenpachi can fight with just a pinky and still woop everyone XD

True. I have a small part of me that likes Kenpachi. Don't know why. I thought I'd always hate him, like I did Orihime. Thats didn't last long.

Ulquiorra. pwns. Byakuya.

NOOOOO! I'M NOT LISTENING!!! *blocks ears*

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

ULQUIORRA CIFER PWNS BYAKUYA KUCHIKI!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL BATMAN!!!!!

Angel Of Death

'Its Bankai time'

OOC: Hope you guys don't mind, but if its ok I would like to use a Quincy/Arrancar, also i will edit and finish the rest if its ok to use this fighter.

//Name: Übel Senshu
//Age: 18
//Sex: Female
//Appearance:

//Released Form(For only Arrancars):

//Bow Name: Akki's Obrero
//Quincy Cross: Übel's cross is in the shape of a upside down pentagram and although the artifact is not cross-shaped, it is still called a Quincy cross.
nosallispentagram.jpg

//Bow Appearance:

//Spirit Arrows:

- Quantity of Arrows- Übel can fire higher amounts of spiritual arrows. Her current limit of consecutive arrows is 1,500.

- Cero Regen - A large amount of reiryoku is gathered at Übel's left hand, much like when she used Cero. Here she fires a volley of 500 cero arrows, at a single target.

//Quincy Regained Items:
- Seele Schneider

// Kido:

- Sonído Hirenkyaku - This move combination of Sonído & Hirenkyaku, taking the best of both. It allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances

- Bala - Bala is an Arrancar technique that hardens the user's reiatsu, and releases it from their hand like a powerful bullet. It's not as powerful as Cero, but it's about 20 times faster. Its power also varies with the Arrancar and Espada.

- Cero - Cero are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Übel mainly use's her hand or fingers to use this.

- Garganta - Is how Arrancar and Menos-class Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

- Hierro - Refers to the hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakutō bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Übel's Hierro is weak, so she use's Sonido Hirenkyaku more then taking the hit.

- Pesquisa - Is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar.

- Ransōtengai - This is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings out of countless spiritrons. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement.

Biography:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Umm...one, Quincy are dead. and two, arrancar are hollows with shinigami powers. Get out if you won't follow the rules.

<3

Call me Love, love.

ULQUIORRA CIFER PWNS BYAKUYA KUCHIKI!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL BATMAN!!!!!

NO! NO! NO! N- Batman?

'Its Bankai time'

OOC: Hope you guys don't mind, but if its ok I would like to use a Quincy/Arrancar, also i will edit and finish the rest if its ok to use this fighter.

//Name: Übel Senshu
//Age: 18
//Sex: Female
//Appearance:

//Released Form(For only Arrancars):

//Bow Name: Akki's Obrero
//Quincy Cross: Übel's cross is in the shape of a upside down pentagram and although the artifact is not cross-shaped, it is still called a Quincy cross.
nosallispentagram.jpg

//Bow Appearance:

//Spirit Arrows:

- Quantity of Arrows- Übel can fire higher amounts of spiritual arrows. Her current limit of consecutive arrows is 1,500.

- Cero Regen - A large amount of reiryoku is gathered at Übel's left hand, much like when she used Cero. Here she fires a volley of 500 cero arrows, at a single target.

//Quincy Regained Items:
- Seele Schneider

// Kido:

- Sonído Hirenkyaku - This move combination of Sonído & Hirenkyaku, taking the best of both. It allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances

- Bala - Bala is an Arrancar technique that hardens the user's reiatsu, and releases it from their hand like a powerful bullet. It's not as powerful as Cero, but it's about 20 times faster. Its power also varies with the Arrancar and Espada.

- Cero - Cero are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Übel mainly use's her hand or fingers to use this.

- Garganta - Is how Arrancar and Menos-class Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

- Hierro - Refers to the hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakutō bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Übel's Hierro is weak, so she use's Sonido Hirenkyaku more then taking the hit.

- Pesquisa - Is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar.

- Ransōtengai - This is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings out of countless spiritrons. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement.

Biography:

That looks like a very confusing template, that honestly I can't be stuffed reading right now : D

Angel Of Death

Umm...one, Quincy are dead. and two, arrancar are hollows with shinigami powers. Get out if you won't follow the rules.

Um, you are not the thread maker, Im asking Shinji and DT If I could, if not i will change it. I will have a full bio explain how the Arrancar is formed and why they have Quincy powers instead of shinigami powers. So please just STFU unless Shinji or DT say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back