• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat. //REBOOT// [RP Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
BLEACH: A New Reign. A New Threat.

//REBOOT//

*Clack* *Clack* *Clack*, the sound of Genji's sandals making contact with the hall floor echoed throughout. It was still early and the bright morning sunlight beamed through into the hall from the windows. Genji gazed on at the warm outside area, breathing in deeply as he continued his slow stroll through the corridors of the 1st Division. He wanted to speak with a certain important someone, but was in no hurry.

Already finishing up his early morning duties and eating his breakfast, he decided on a nice walk to clear his mind. The days of late have been full of a peaceful calm that seemed to last forever, yet why then did Genji feel uneasy? A sea of unsettled worry had been washing itself over Genji's mind again and again. But why? Even he wasn't sure. He just knew something wasn't quite right. Now if only he could put his finger on it...

"Hopefully he has an idea as to what this all means...", he mumbled to himself, still walking. His hands in his pockets with a slight shuffle to his walk, it was apparent that Genji was dragging today. The reality was that he was just savoring the calm he felt at this moment. The beautiful sunshine, the cooling spring breeze, the singing of the birds. Something about him knew it couldn't last forever. Genji knows all to well how valuable life is, and is always the one to point out the natural beauty that many overlook everyday.

Regardless, Genji continued his walk. Shrugging off his anxiety that was ever present; determined to not let it bring him down and ruin his day. Turning around a corner, he was almost there. Striding past fellow shinigami as he followed the hallways. He gave a smile and a wave, and then continued on with his movement. He was always one to put a face on to not show his discomfort to others. Especially the lesser ranked members. No need to make everyone else worry about something that couldn't be.

Genji stopped suddenly. He was in front of a large door with a symbol painted on the entirety of the doorway. Two people emerged from the entrance, two normal looking men, but Genji focused on the taller, strong looking young man to the left. The man was in the middle of his conversation with the other.
"Okay, I'm glad you understand. Please go and alert the other lieutenants and their squads." "Yes sir!", exclaimed the shorter man. And with that he vanished.

The man now lifting his head, caught eye contact with Genji in a startling manner. Genji spoke first.

"Good afternoon Head Captain."

The Head Captain responded quickly,
"Genji! I didn't notice you there at first", he spoke chuckling slightly. "In fact, I fear I may need to talk to you..." Genji quickly followed with, "I figured you would say that. I was looking for you, to tell you about this uneasy feeling I've been having recently. Though I think you may already have an answer as to why..." The Head Captain looked at the ground for a moment and then looked back up at Genji. "Yes, I do. See, I just found out something truly frightening." Genji looked at him with an intensity in his eyes. "What is it Captain?"

The two young men stood in silence for what seemed like minutes, but were mere seconds, as the suspense was too unbearable for Genji to take. "An evil power has been awakened. Something old. Something we all had long forgotten about." The Head Captain's eyes strayed for a second, as he licked his lips in exasperation.

"Genji, The Olvidado... They have been awakened."

Genji stood in disbelief with his mouth agape. Quickly thinking back to his thoughts earlier, the peace he had once felt such a short amount of time ago, was now compromised. "You better come in here so we can speak more. I just called for a Captain's meeting. The others should be here soon. The sooner I can get you all in the know about what's going on, the faster we can figure out how to deal with this." Genji quickly nodded in agreement, still feeling the shock from this massive news. The Head Captain gestured towards the meeting room he had just emerged from, and walked inside. Genji walked to the doorway, following his commander. He paused for a moment at the doorframe. Now very much aware the danger he could feel they were all in. He gulped hard in his throat and then continued into the room with the Head Captain. The door closing behind them.

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
in the desert wastes of
Hueco Mundo, a lone figure could be seen, his white hair and red scarf whipping in the wind. what appeared to be a large version of a Katar rested in his grip, two blades extended parallel to each other from it's handle. the figure appeared human
with fair skin and amber yellow eyes, and was dressed in a black jacket featuring white highlights on the collar and on a single line on the front.; this was accented with the previously mentioned scarf and a set of white armor that covers his shoulders, with rib-shaped prongs covering the open part of his jacket. on the bottom half of his body he wore black slacks with lines similar to his jacket . a pair of armored boots with blades on the toe completed the outfit. Leon had traversed this land of death and dry for nearly a month now, having been banished from the subterranean lairs of his people. as he walked, his mind wandered; yearning for the presence of another, even if it was an enemy to fight. "it's been so long without seeing anyone. how can other races stand such silence?" he asked to the wind. true, he had been a soul reaper once upon a time ago.. but to Leon, those memories were but phantoms of a life long gone. and he remembered it all. the sounds of the souls in soul society going about their business, birds singing, dogs barking. he remembered the soul reaper trainees, toiling to earn the title of protector and guide to the souls of the world. sometimes he found it hard to believe that there was something different than this, that there lied something beyond the wastes that he now walked. to him, those memories were but dreams. this was the reality he knew, the daily tedium, the endless traverse over an unforgiving desert. he had no idea that an ancient scourge was rising again in the very desert he walked​

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
The teen exhaled a sigh of relief as she walked across the sidewalk that was leading her to her home, her obvious point of interest. Finally. For being hailed as one of the fastest public transportation systems in the world, the Hyper-Rail was often times late, much to Miharu's annoyance. However, maybe if she wasn't so impatient and could have waited a few minutes, she would've been home by now. It didn't matter though, she enjoyed looking at the different types of graffiti that was plastered on the walls in some of the areas she had to pass by on her way home. Relinquishig the disguise she had on the sheath of her small blade, she hopped up the steps, skipping to on the way to her doormat. Raising her arms, so her hands could find their way out of her sleeve, Skye reached into her back pocket and pulled out a bronze, slightly rusting key.

"I don't understand why he doesn't just get a retinal scanner like everybody else..." She murmered to herself before moving multiple strands of light pink hair from out of her face with two of her fingers and her thumb, tucking the lock of hair behind her right ear. Jamming the key into the lock, she turned and jiggled it a couple times, lifting the door up a little and pushing. This elaborate process culminated in a loud cracking noise, followed by the screeching of rusty hinges and a door slowly opening. Rolling her eyes at the unneccesary amount of effort and energy that was exerted into opening the door, Miharu stepped into her humble abode, slamming the door hard behind her. The only effective way to get it to close of course. Directly across from her was a set of metal stairs that led into the upper rooms. On her left was the kitchen, and her right, the media room. A unique set up indeed. Taking a couple steps forward, she relinquished her backpack pack from her shoulder, allowing it to rest on the floor directly next to her. Letting the keys slip from her slender fingers and onto the backpack, she glanced upward at the stairs.

"Dad? I'm home. Sorry I'm late, the Hyper Rail was late again." She called. No answer. He must not be here. Shrugging it off, she shuffled up the steps and into her room, instantly laying down on her bed, torso down. Her seafoam green eyes wandered over to her purple alarm clock the time read: 5:04.

Feeling boredom creep and begin to envelop her, the girl pondered what to do to avoid it's epidemic. Sitting up, she crossed her milky brown, slender legs, and rested her chin on her palm. "Wonder what Colby's doing..." The 17 year old pondered.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The sky grew dark over a hidden area in Heuco Mundo that seemed to have been lost to those that ventured there for a very long period of time. Now only was the wind blowing at an excess of over 250 miles per hour and causing the sands the desert to blow about wildly; the ground had begun to rumble. Hollows in the area that were the only creatures ever present there though odd creatures of all shapes and sizes had been seemingly appearing throughout Heuco Mundo itself in the past several weeks.

A loud hissing sound emanated from the ground as it rumbled even harder than before and as the ground started to split open, the landscape of the area started to shift and contort as the ground continued to tear itself open. After only a few minutes the sky had stopped darkening but the ground was still moving. Roars and other noises could be heard across the landscape as both the monsters that continued to appear and hollow were clashing just about everywhere.

Even as the wind died down a mist that had been pouring out of the ground like a smog start to clear and a large space had now been occupied by a large castle that sat atop a hill surrounded by black sands. An overcast and over large full moon now hung in the sky and wails of agony sounded in not only Hueco Mundo but the Soul Society and the earthly realm as well...

Deep within the castle an elaborate tomb lay encased in a stone that shined like a million diamonds that had absorbed light from the sun for eons. It rattled and then the stone started to disintegrate rapidly. When the stone had dissipated there was a slab with two creatures laying upon its surface. One of them opened its eyes, they glowed brightly and then a faceless head turned to look at the nude form that still lay next to him.

This being's name was none other than Marko Hellion; High King of the Olvidado. Even though he had no mouth his toneless voice rang out. "Queen Catherine my beloved awake and return to me to rule the worlds as our own. Our time has come once again!!! We shall never again be broken down and encased like animals for we are the TRUE beings!!!!"

Marko began laughing hysterically as these words rang out and he looked down at his lover's naked form. "Sweetie your time to rise is now..."

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
[Cue the beat] It's time to wake up.

A chilling sound, how the prattlers would ring bells in reverie, that must sound glorious. Captured, sealed away from the world for whom only the spirit king knows how long. The reitasu that crippled around this tomb, a cesspit of hopeless for what seemed five-thousand years today. The Queen could feel the subtle shaking from the exterior of the crystal of hardened reitasu...how she'd been sealed as to personify a beauty being clutched by despair. Her hand was frozen as it reached outward before being crystallized in her keep.

The sky's of Huceo Mundo had become lazed with a storm cloud that seemed to paint various parts with a maelstrom of problems. Her figure had pulsed, the density of the atmosphere as the crystal prison was beginning to decay, slowly at first, but time had accelerated this process. She'd been mounted as a statue frozen in time above a fountain inside of this marvel of a castle. The crystal began to chip and erode away bit by bit.

An eye from within moved, slowly the mouth did as well. The woman with fortitude now, a vigor had accompanied this sweet release and anger then began to consume her now conscious state. Feeling her threads now, she pulled from the threads of the dissolving reitasu, and within a matter of moments the seal had been broken. Shattering into tiny fragments of glass even, the crystal stood afloat almost as it had lost all hope in gravity. She soon fell from the monument and landed on the floor, with briefly impaired motor skills, its been so long since her body has ever been in motion.

Catherine Lunalie was her name, and as she stand there nearly naked, the shades of her crystal gray eyes soon shifted to a malevolent orange as her rage began to surface. Looking up she'd taken a promising gaze to Marko, it could only mean the undoing of their enemy would soon follow. His laugh rightly killing the dead air of the room, it was marvelous, the forgotten would now be remembered under the veil of their hatred. She had levitated, to hug and take Marko in her arms, her form pressed against his.

"My intimate one...let us crush without mercy." She said rightly, peering into his de-hooded helm the two had been wrapped in her threads, swiftly restoring their attire prior to their 5,000 year sleep.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
As Daaku never ever slept, he had been up planning out and developing new ways to infuse several types of beings together as he had done with his son Colby at the time of his birth. It had taken up quite a bit of time but now he was on the verge of another breakthrough that would allow the fusion of substitute shinigami into the body of prisoners that had been taken captive as to produce more warriors for their cause. He'd gone right away to see Ceon and speak with him about the matter.

That had ended up not mattering however as upon visiting Ceon he was told about the awakening of the lost race the Olvidado from nearly three thousand years prior. It made quite a bit of sense due to the jumps in spiritual energy readings coming from all over Heuco Mundo. It must have had to do with all of the lower Olvidado being released from their seals and coming forth from the pocket dimension inside of the plane itself. Daaku didn't really get that worried over the matter as nothing had actually happened to cause any alarm yet. There was a meeting to be called by Commander Ceon though.

"My, I dunno why all of you guys are freaking out. It's really not THAT serious." Daaku was trying not to laugh at the situation as he watched Ceon practically rush from the room only to greet Genji. It wasn't to say that Daaku never liked the guy or anything abut that but he was a lot odder than some of the other captains. In fact Daaku actually planned to do some experimentation on him at some point soon. "Geez you all need to chill out, I mean c..." Daaku stopped talking as Genji walked into the room.

There had been a reverberating wail that the Twelfth Division captain was sure everybody heard. The sound had been soul based and made so that each plane connected thereafter was able to hear it. "Heh, " Daaku scoffed..."Looks like things just got a lot more serious guys. Check it out." From his jacket Daaku pulled out a thin tube like object and pulled on the ends of it. It expanded and in the middle there was a picture that displayed the obvious realm of Heuco Mundo. The sky looked terribly dark and stormy and even more unnatural. The screen showed Heuco Mundo's most spirit heavy area and as Daaku moved the screen to be visible on a larger scale inside the meeting room he chuckled.

"That is High King Marko Hellion's and Queen Catherine Lunalie's castle...."

~~~~~

They were connected as they had always been connected and as his liege and true love awakened and her beautiful form rose to press into his, something strange occurred. Marko laughed, his normal tone gone replaced by a crisp yet deep voice that sounded harmonious with the idea of love. "My love there is nothing we cannot accomplish together." While normally his eyes were that of a gleaming and ever pulsing purple they slowly changed to a less vibrant more calm shade of lavender. Marko was always a different being around his lover Catherine Lunalie and she completed him.

"Yes, we shall crush them all." A pair of lips formed on Marko's face as Catherine continued to embrace him other things formed...

Marko let out a deep sigh as he pressed even harder against his queen. "Let our time together last as on the battlefield we won't have this time alone to ourselves..."

A large window that allowed the High King and Queen to look outside into the vast wretched open sands of Hueco Mundo was suddenly obscured casuing Marko to blink and turrn his head. "Seriously??" And Marko looked, a hollow with the oddest shape seemed to scale his vision outside the castle. An adjucha shaped like....a unicorn? This caused Marko to laugh even more hysterically then he did emerging from his prison.

~~~~

Colby was laid back on the beach, laying in the sand with no concerns or worries, he hadn't been to the soul society in over a week as there was nothing he wanted to do there at the time. "So many pretty girls around here." He looked up only to see a rather hunky looking man walking in his directly who stopped nearby. Colby was used to this, men and women constantly hit on him. Even though that wasn't what had happened yet he knew it was coming.

"Hi."

The man actually looked great, Colby had already gotten a glance at every inch of hid body that was glad in a simple speedo that was even more revealing than what he was wearing.

"Umm, I know this might be odd but I was wondering if we could maybe talk??" The man looked extremely hesitant about even being near Colby in the first place...

A smile came with the raised eyebrow as Colby rolled over to glance at the name. "Sure we can talk. I don't mind a nice chat." A Colby patted the towel next to him and sighed. "Sooooo what is this about Mr...Umm I didn't get your name just yet."

The burly man shrugged, "Shane. Shane Atticus." He looked sheepish. "Okay I'll be honest, I've been kind of stalking you for a few days because I feel something in you that is similar to myself somehow, kind of like this pull I have or something. I don't know how to explain it at all. Maybe I should just go...this was a bad idea." Shane went to stand up but Colby reached out and grabbed his shoulder.

You could see the gleam in Colby's purple eyes intensify, "Sit. Stay. Calm down Shane, I don't think you're a freak or anything like that. Let me guess, you can see spirits and monsters with holes in them??" It was obvious this man was either a fullbringer or had been somehow reishi incorporated.

Shane looked surprised but relieved at the same time, "Umm yea I do, more and more of them lately. They follow me around and I'm scared, what should I do??"

"Simple, you kick their asses Shane." Suddenly a loud wail sounded but it looked like nobody in the area heard anything at all, other than Shane. "Oh no, something bad is about to happen I wonder why dad didn't call me??" It had started to rain but the rain wasn't normal rain, Colby could see that it was full of energy. Not just any energy either, reishi. "Kid this is about to get serious, can you defend yourself??"

Shane looked perplexed, "Mr. Raito?? What do you mean can I defend myself??"

He was amused that Shane was aware of his name now that hollows were literally spawning from the waves lapping at the edge of the beach as the reishi infused rain began to pore down. Colby stood up and a sheath appeared on his back, seeming to materialize right out of the colored phoenix tattoo on the back of his neck. "I mean can you fight these creatures..." He materialized a phone and called Skye, of course she answered. Colby gave her no chance to speak. "Its raining reishi and hollows are attacking. More than likely they are in the city but get to the beach right now!!!"

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
*Ring* *Ring*

The orchestrated digital bells in Miharu's phone chimed as she scrambled off her bed to reach the white rectangular shaped device perched atop her bedside drawer. Taking a split second to checkthe collar ID, a familiar holographic head appeared. She again tucked a lock of hair behind her ear to answer it.

"Its raining reishi and hollows are attacking. More than likely they are in the city but get to the beach right now!!!"

There was nothing more to say after that. She hung up immediately after he finished his sentence and walked over to her window. Relinquishing the disguise put on her zanpakuto, revealing a sheath with a graffiti mural plastered over it. The window was directly next to her bed, as she opened it and lo and behold, Miharu could feel the reishi falling from a thick darkness that had suddenly washed over the Realm of the Living. She did not like how this was looking. Never experiencing a feeling of danger like this before she unsheathed her blade.

"Tenshi...do you feel that?" She inquired of her blade before jumping out of the window and into the chaos filled streets. Vehicle wreckage, hovercars and automobiles alike had decimated the block. People began fleeing to their homes as Hollows swarmed the streets, a horde unlike any she's seen before. This was beginning to look really bad. Holding her dagger in reverse grip, she used Shunpo to get to the roof of her house.

"The beach is...that way." She pointed, and began to travel as fast as she could, mowing down hollows with quick swipes of the dagger, dematerializing them.

Following Colby's spiritual pressure, she began to make out his figure on the beach, next to another figure, a man of some sorts who was giving off traces of spiritual pressure himself. Appearing a couple of feet behind the pair, she walked the rest of the way in the sand as she did't wait to get to her destination before talking.

"Do you know what the hell's going on?" She spat before analyzing the other man in a speedo, looking at his apparently timid aura that contrasted with his muscular build. She looked him up and down and taking in the fact that he was wearing a speedo he looked pretty ridiculous to her at the moment. Miharu then nonchalantly looked to Colby, raising an eyebrow as if to say 'Are you serious?'. Taking a short deep breath, she put a hand on her hip.

"Look, just tell me your new boyfriend can defend himself, and I won't even ask questions." She said gesturing toward Shane.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"What do you mean Skyke?? Since when am I even really into guys?? I just met this him...he came to me, any way we have little time to talk. This is umm...Shane Atticus. I'm sure he'll be fine. Besides I'm not going to just stand here and let hollows ravage him," Colby turned to watch a hollow run toward him and quickly drew his zanpakuto from the wretched sheath that materialized in his grip and then slashed outward to tear the hollow in two. Before both pieces hit the ground a hollow next the first opened its mouth and launched a cero directly at Colby.

Nothing happened though, a shimmer of black scales seemed to buffer the damage that just faded out. "Burn." Several hollows that mostly looked the same in appearance, hounds so to speak caught fire. This fire didn't appear as normal flames at all and spread to ignite and set ablaze several more hollow that were now rampaging across the beach. The scene looked like it was full of turmoil already.

While it there were probably few on the little beach that could see the hollows attacking, each and every effect of the hollows were still real and Colby ran forward with a smile, swooping down in front of three school girls holding his zanpakuto. It could be seen on the physical plane as well as the spiritual one but something was amiss...

"Oh my God!!! What are those things!?!?!" His intuition was right. I t seemed that normal humans could see the hollows. It meant that the rain falling from the sky was literally changing the senses of people and allowing them to be spiritually effected. "Run!!!"

"Shit." The patrons on the beach were frantic, running, yelling and toppling over one another to escape. "Skye make sure those people are protected." Colby sighed as he jumped into the air and pierced another hollow's forehead with his blade, ripping upward and then dropping backward to point his finger toward the edge of the water itself. "Too bad. Eat this!!!" A bolt of lightning zipped from Colby's finger toward the water in a pitch of black that tore through a multitude of hollow that seemed to keep spawning from the beach's shores.

~~~~~

"This is. I..." Shane was terrified, there were monsters all over the beach and every single of of them gave off the same vibe as the monsters he often saw from day to day. For the first minute or so, all Shane could do was make sure to keep avoiding and moving out of the way of these creatures. He didn't dare allow one to touch his flesh. The week before he'd seen a boy that went to the high school smacked away by one of these things. The guys entire chest had gotten a terrible burn looking wound where he'd been hit.

Shane stumbled backward as another monster scratched at his face and instinctively held up his arm as the hollow came at him again. "Oh maaaan leave me alone!!!" He found that the hollow's mouth had sunken into some type of gauntlet covering his arm. "What is going on??" The motion of Shane just shaking his arm sent the hollow flying backward to crash into even more hollows but Shane was growing more confused. "Hollows??" He was able to understand why Mr. Raito called the monsters such a thing.

Spacing out had been a bad idea it seemed as he looked up to see a red beam of energy flying in his direction. "Nooooooo!!!!"

For Shane, time seemed to freeze inside his head. He was unable to move but everything else had stopped too. Near the other end of the beach Colby was suspended in mid air with lightning coming out of both pointer fingers on either hand. The girl with the pink hair was upside down, her leg kicking outward into a hollow's face while she still bent to stab another one in the eye with her dagger....

"I'm so confused right now." A voice inside his head kept saying the phrase, 'Lights of Orion.' "Hmm sounds like that thing from that show power rangers from way back when." As funny as it sounded to him, nothing right now could have been impossible by the looks of it. "Maybe if I..." Shane struggled to move his arm and found that he could do so enough to raise it to his face.

Shane sighed and took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing." His hand started to glow with a red light. "Lights of Orion, Activate!!!" Immediately time resumed for Shane and the cero blast kept coming at him. He was able to knock it away and actually destroy another hollow with the attack. "I feel so good..."

~~~~~

A bright light caught Colby's attention back on the side of the beach closer to the hotel area where he'd Skye and Shane. Shane's entire body had been obscured from view due to the light, but when it cleared Colby stared. "Impressive. I knew there was more to that guy than he let on." Shane must have been a fullbringer. He still wore pretty much nothing more than his original speedo in the likes of actual clothing, yet a red fabric twisted around Shane's right arm and billowed backward once it reached his shoulder. He had manifested spectacular looking grieves, a gauntlet and and a chest plate that extended into a shoulder guard. A helmet also covered most of Shane's head. "How interesting, gotta be some power behind that for sure." The same fabric on Shane's arm also enclosed his lower body in a wrap but the most interesting part had to be the six angelic wings upon Shane's back.

Colby had caused the shore to erupt into a wall of flaming forces that were practically see through and nearly the color of the water itself. Even as hollows continued to spawn in that area, they were incinerated shortly afterward by the anhydrous fire. For now the beach was pretty much safe as he and Skye had eliminated most of the hollow but the city itself was definitely still in turmoil.

"I knew it!!! You have a fullbring. Why didn't you say so before??" Colby had walked back over to the muscled man and gave him a wry look.

"Wait what?? No I swear I didn't know, I've never done anything like this before ever!!!" Several hollow still remained but were hesitant to even go near Colby after what they'd seen. Still the beasts were feral and rushed in anyway. Shane turned and raised his hand and expelled a glowing ball of red light from it that exploded after it moved only two feet. Colby had to move out of the way to avoid being hit but the hollows were all killed in the blast. "I don't really know how to control any of this at all. I'm already woozy just from these wings to be honest."

WEEEEEEERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!

Even from where they all stood on the beach it was obvious where the sound had come from. Hordes of hollow were combining in the middle of the upper district into what seemed to be menos class hollows. They were misshaped and distorted but very recognizable.

Shane shrugged, "I guess we have to go over there before those things kill everybody." He awkwardly flapped the wings on his back and flew up into the air, "I still want to know what hell is going on though..."

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
within the castle of the high king, near where the king and his queen awoke lay a flask in front of a statue. the statue was in the image of an elderly man who wore a dark, aquamarine suit adorned with gold trimming. His long, white hair was tied in a ponytail at the back. it stood in a fighting pose.

the flask looked looked like a common glass flask, not unlike one that whiskey would be kept in. a seal lay on it's surface, however anyone with spiritual awareness could tell that the seal was no longer active.
the flask rattled for a moment. energy seethed out of the statue, giving it a more lively tone. though it still lay still. a voice rang through the minds of the King and his queen. it was an eloquent and measured voice, with just a hint of an English accent "ahem..as much as i am pleased to hear you both free, my lord and lady..i would ask that you open this..thing so that i may rejoin with my body. posthaste!"

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Recent times have been, more or less, decent, to say the least. With the usual rouge Soul Reapers appearing, Zanpaktou Beasts, or whatever should be noted, Kai always had dealt with them in only the matter that he knew how to. With these things appearing, everyone has seen Kai in action, and to be honest, he’s never once had to use his Zanpaktou, even if it was to defend. That just shows how capable he is without his sword.

Continuing down the path that Kai was heading down, he finds himself casually walking through the very awkward barracks of Squad Six. This squad usually is ran by a Kuchiki, as the past events had shown that. It really didn’t matter for Kai, but he surely didn’t fit in his own squad, let alone anyone else’s squad. It’s a good thing he isn’t in any other squad, but alas he trails off into where he needs to be at, and that’s in the barracks of the Head Captain, Ceon Tavar. While the two of them don’t really have a big history, they do, however, have a great respect for each other. As such, Kai can address Ceon not as Head Captain or the Great One, but rather Ceon. They’re cool like that.

As he walks in, Kai is immediately looked at by the other captains because of his choice appearance. Yes, Kai is a little on the flamboyant side as he himself chooses a pink and white Shihakusho. Hell, even his hair presents itself as outlandish; it’s long and red, though leans towards the pink part of red. As he walks in, Kai takes a very carefree, and rather lazyish way of approaching to his spot. As he came to his spot, he waited for the others to arrive. Meanwhile, he looked around, and the only ones who were here was Daaku and Genji, of course not including the Head Captain since he was obviously gonna be in his own barracks.

Obviously since Kai had just got in his spot, the meeting already started as Daaku had brought up to what looks like a screencap thing of Hueco Mundo, and he proceeded to say that it was the Olvidado, which Kai was just smiling at. "So this is them? Doesn't seem to be anything impressive." Of course, Kai's ignorance was going to be called out on, but he didn't give any two shits.

--------------------------------------------

In the past few days, Jaakuna had been dealing with a lot of drama. There was the fact that his friends had been bugging him to death about spending some time with them. Of course Jaakuna gave in just so that they would shut the hell up, but as soon as he gave in, they wanted more. So, he just gave up on them, and skadoodled. His stress only went up from there. On top of his annoying-ass friends, Jaakuna started to encounter some Hollows . It wasn’t much, at least at first. It started with little hollows, all varying on shape. Some came in the form of animals, some were in the form of humanoid shapes. Then they escalated. Some of the scale like Grand Fisher began to appear. That’s when Jaakuna had enough of all the shit.

The days had been like that for a week now. Not that Jaakuna is complaining one bit. He’s actually enjoying the fact that he’s able to get some exercise in when he’s off from his day job of being a bouncer at a club. Yes, it really did give him a little fun. However, today really didn’t look like to be like the days prior to this one. It was more focused on one location, where Jaakuna had deduced to be at the area near to the beach, perhaps even at the beach itself. He just went there to check it out, nothing more. As he progressed through the town in a series of Flash Steps, Jaakuna saw what it appeared to be three other people and a shitload of Hollows. “well then, the party is just getting started.” Jaakuna muttered as he was up top of a building overlooking the mass of hollows.

As Jaakuna looked on, he saw for himself that there seemed to be already some shit going down as he saw one of the three on the beach activating to what it looked like to be a Fullbring, which confirmed Jaakuna's suspicions of one of them being a Fullbringer.

“Welp, guess I better get over there.” Jaakuna sighed before using Shunpo in only one step where Jaakuna intercepted the path of the now newly-formed Menos. Simply by pointing out his right hand, Jaakuna shot out a bizarre colored kido spell that seemed to have the form of Shokaho, but also seemed to hold the properties of Byakurai. Both spells have the potential to be dastardly-destructive on their own, but when meshed into one force, a fantastic display of carnage instantly creates a flame and shocking feeling to the one hit by it. Of course, the Menos only was halted briefly when it staggered. Jaakuna saw this, and instantly appeared above it. At the time, he had already cupped his hands together, which he had already started to gather a good amount of fire-infused reiyoku that began to take the form of raging fire. By instantly releasing in a beam-like surge of energy, the force completely annihilated the menos.

“Well that was quick.” Jaakuna said as he dusted off his hands as if he was just cleaning off dirt from his body.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
"What do you mean Skyke?? Since when am I even really into guys?? I just met this him...he came to me, any way we have little time to talk. This is umm...Shane Atticus. I'm sure he'll be fine. Besides I'm not going to just stand here and let hollows ravage him,"

His reaction was a little more than amusing. Miharu giggled at his sentence, her seafoam green eyes becoming small slits as she raised a hand in front of her mouth. However, she had bigger problems to deal with at the moment. she brandished her blade once again, utilizing her powerful reiatsu embued legs to bring a knee against the mask of a hollow, crushing it's mask and possibly fracturing whatever skull the creature may have possessed. Flipping over and holder her blade out, she took the appearance of a human buzzsaw, sending stabs and cuts to anything around her. She landed on the sand with left knee bent and used her already crouched position to take advantage of the momentum she had already carried, hoisting herself up on her right arm and going into a handstand. Then splitting her legs, she spun her self around to unleash a flurry of devestating kicks to surrounding hollows.

"Skye make sure those people are protected."

Letting out a sigh of her own, Miharu backflipped from her position, using a Shunpo to bring herself behind the crowd of people. "Everyone! Do not turn back! I repeat do not turn back! Secure your loved ones, and find your homes! Quickly please!" She called to the fleeing populace as more Hollows appeared to make her job just that much harder.
She was beginning to become seriously confused. Since when could normal people see Hollows? Did it have something to do with this reishi rain? In any case, the Hollows were top priority. She hopped a couple times, her body pulsing with adrenaline. Her mouth formed an eager grin as she twirled her zanpakuto around.

"And to think, I was gonna do homework today!" She shouted, throwing the dagger in the air and catching it before using Shunpo to maneuver through the beach, either kicking or slashing a Hollow before moving to the next one with remarkable speed. She even ended up upside down, kicking a Hollow in the face before stabbing another in an eye socket.

"Lights of Orion, Activate!!!"

Shane had activated some kind of power that protected himself from the Hollows. Which was convenient seeing as how Colby was supposed to have had that handled anyway. However, whatever he was doing was clearly interesting to her. Finally landing, she walked over to regroup with the her companions.
"I knew it!!! You have a fullbring. Why didn't you say so before??"
"I don't really know how to control any of this at all. I'm already woozy just from these wings to be honest."

"A fool-what now?" Miharu chimed. "And what was up with that release phrase? Lights of Orion, Activate? What are you, a Power Ranger?" She studied his new attire looking him up and down again. "Actually, now that I think about it..."

"I guess we have to go over there before those things kill everybody. I still want to know what hell is going on though..."

"You and me both, Red Ranger. " She joked, as another figure presented himself. She watched as the man incinerated more Hollows with advanced fire-type Kido before appearing above the large Hollow that was formed and obliterating that with a more powerful rendition of this fire Kido. He landed before the trio, dusting off his hands.
“Well that was quick.”

And just whooooo was this guy? Just showing up out of the blue and taking down the Hollow they were gonna fight? That would've been fun! Miharu looked to Shane and Colby to see if they recognized the man and looked back at the figure, raising an eyebrow.

"And just who the hell are you, Superman?" I guess the insults were just flying today. Miharu couldn't help herself though, they were fun to throw at people. It's not like she was being serious or anything.

"Colby, I think guys with special abilities have a thing for you..." She joked lightly, with a playful air in her voice.

Von83194

Awards
Geirtýr
In a quiet room, not far from the one of High King Marko, the wind began to stir. The library was at least 30 feet high, and filled with dozens of shelves, stuffed to the edge with books. Even the tables that sat in various locations around the room were nearly completely covered in books. Even on the floors around the tables were stacked with 10 foot piles of them, making the library seem like a maze to those unfamiliar with it. On one wall, sat a large elegant window, that burst open with a strong gust of wind.

As the wind blew harder, it began to pick up and rip the pages out off books. They began to spiral around a central point, looking like a tornado of yellowed paper. The wind blew faster as it grabbed more and more pages. Hundreds flew and spun through the air, leaving no holes in the twister, so that one would only see overlapping paper. It grew larger and larger, taking up a large nearly all of the room.

Within the the twister, a single page came to a stop on the floor. Soon, other papers began stopping at that same spot, forming what appeared to make a foot out of the paper. More paper began adding itself in, forming a leg, and another foot. The body continued forming, making the torso and arms. The parts of the body that had formed, began to change, from yellowed paper, to brown plate like skin. As the plates formed, another layer of paper formed over them, changing into what looked like armor. As the plates finished forming, the paper formed the head, it too changing to the same brown plate. Paper attached to the face, giving it hair, as the second layer of paper finished the armor of the body. The remainder of the paper in the twister began a third layer, big billowing robes. Within moment, it had finished, and where there once was a twister, now stood an elderly looking man.

Geirtýr opened his eyes, and took a deep breath in. “Our time cometh once again.”

Piedra

Hueco Mundo was silent, at least this area of it was. No hollows were near her, excluding on. The arrancar lay on his back, relishing in what might be his last moments of solitude. Piedra knew that soon that he was probably going to have to spend the rest of his life after death in servitude. He hated the idea of serving someone else, especially considering he was the one being served when he was a living human. He also hated who he was serving. He couldn’t stand the look of Olvidado. He hated their mugs so much that he was almost killed. But that was the past, he was given a second chance, and now he had to act on it. If there was anything he wanted to keep, besides his good looks, it was his honor.

He stood brushing the sand from off his suit. He took a moment to readjust, make sure his clothing and hair were just right, before opening a portal and stepping through it. He came out the other side, outside the front door of his masters’ castle. He opened it, and began walking through the halls. He could sense them. At least three of them were up and about, including the High King. Piedra made one last check of his attire before walking in. “Greetings my High King,” he said, bowing before the High King. “And Lady Lunalie.” He added after glancing up and noticing her.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"All captains please report to the head captain's quarters for an urgent meeting..."

"And right when I'm just settling back into this boring routine..." Haruka said as he donned his captain's coat. He had returned from the world of the living a few hours ago, and he took the chance to fall asleep. The annoncement had just woke him up.

"Riou! Prepare a pot of Green tea for my return, you know how I like it!"

He heard a brief, "Yes Captain Keol." as he flashed out of his quarters and toward the domain of the head captain's.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Light had been in his less than luxurious throne for the past 3 hours, trying to interpret this new spiritual force that bombarded their world in the most abrupt of ways. He could not pinpoint it's location, for it was so massive it seemed everywhere. Light sat with the back side of his right hand holding up his head. He opened his right eye to see his female second in command. She walked up to Light and stated, "Good evening sir. How are you fairing in such terrible whether?" Light's eye was struck with ferocity. He ran outside and then announced, "Everybody! man your positions! We're going to have some company!" He held out his hand and drunk the pouring rain. This is that immense power... But why? This is an awkward time for such an event to occur.

Light gazed into the barren lands of rock that extended across from their fortress and fields of free space and emptiness. From a distance he saw the oncoming horde of Hollows, but in stead of charging forward they were dropping directly from the sky. As light continued to analyze the situation further, he saw that there were winged hollows that were flying within the clouds and consuming the spiritual energy. They're sludge like physique gave light the impression that this is where the hollows where coming from. Before Light could even think about a solution, a Hollow dropped from the sky and landed a few feet from the camp. Shortly after several began to follow, as if they were trying to close the gap between the other growing group of hollows. As light procrastinated in his choice of tactic, Yubi launched an assault on the hollow armada, along with 3 other Skywalkers. They had already entered into their final stance and launched 4 singular waves of energy that plowed throw the acres of hollows.

Yubi announced, "You 3 with me for the remainder of the battle. We will take on the enemy with a head on collision. The rest of the captains and initiates remain with Fate, and protect the camp!" Light smiled as she had already conjured up what her part of the plan would be. Yubi was his only concern now and days, for she was the only one who acted in her own spirit instead of simly following orders. Guess that was the inner hollow in her. Never the less. Light announced, "All initiates man the traps set within the camp! once you finish that man all the machines and fortify our camp! Captains! We will guard the front gate and aid Yubi's team from here. Any questions!" As Light announced his order each initiate began to go man their certified station and trap. The captains had already taken their position on top of the pipe cylinders that coursed around the camp. Each one took a direction and Light held the ground in front. As they prepared for the oncoming battle, Light felt a steady vibration in the air. It was rushing towards them and erupted in a wailing. Such sound was not heard by his ears in all his time as a spiritual being, neither has a sound of such terror ever shaken through the existence of reality and time itself. Ignoring such a sound was possible, but not hearing was impossible o even a deaf man.

_~*&*~_

WEEEERRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!

Hikari woke up in a daze. Another day huh? Naw... It sure doesn't feel like one. Maybe it's just that morning feeling... Hikari was greeted by his lieutenant who stated, "There is a meeting being held, that is meant for all captains to attend!" Hikari replied, "You come all the way to my bachelor pad in the world of the living to say that? What's the issue?" The young female blushed and stated, "Bachelor pad!? I... Uh... Just look outside!" Hikari walked over to his window in a sluggish manner, with his hands held behind his head. He gently moved the curtains of the window to the side to be confronted by the roar of a hollow and a cloudy sky. Hikari stated, "Go tell the captains im going to be late..." Hikari glanced back into the window and rushed to his closet. When he left the closet he was already prepared for a battle, "Better yet! I prolly won't make it at all! You go sit in for me, my wonderful assisstant." Hikari kissed her on the cheek and ran out the door. She blushed and exclaimed, "What for!?" Hikari answered back, "Read the sign!" When the door closed behind her she saw a sign that said, Le Rules: Guidelines of Hikari's Bachelor Pad. Rule 1. All females that enter this room owe the owner one kiss. Rule 2. Follow rule 1... etc.

Hikari looked back to the window as he ran down the streets. His lieutenant glanced at him through the window and he put up the cloth on his mask, and sent a wink towards her. She had just finished reading the rules and blushed at his gesture. She slammed the curtains so that he could not see how she took it, and headed back to the soul society. Hikari took flight and tossed his winged star towards the Hollows. He dismembered it and continued to obliterate the immense force of hollows and aid the fleeing people. As he killed each set of hollows, he stated, "Everybody! Get inside! The safest place is out of their site! Hide in a place where you can't see them and they can't see you!" Hikari continued to soar through each hollow leaving a star like hole through the body of each hollow he destroyed. Since he didn't want to damage the surroundings, he could only use his Shikai, but even with that said, there was no need for a stronger weapon. Some hollows even began to scale the buildings, and Hikari ernestly flew up the sides of them and slice each one to bits.

The deeper into the city he got the less humans he began to see. Either they were eaten, sprawled on the streets, or hiding.The number of hollows were awkwardly sectioned out as well. Hikari then began to run into more threatening prospects. Upon reaching his first Gillian he knew that things where going to get serious real fast. Hikari was surprised to encounter a gillian along with such a vast amount of hollows, and immediately grabbed four jewels from the lot hanging off his belt. He put the bigger 2 inside of his wrist pocket and sealed it. The jewels reacted to his confusion and gave off a yellow color. Hikari then flew over the gillian, and came soaring down on its head. Hikari removed his star from his back as he came close to contacting the head of the Hollow. He then began to pummel it's head with various strikes. He broke the mask of the Gillian and then started to pummel its body with gust of earth. The effect simply added density to the balls of wind, making them feel more like gigantic Marbles, and scattering the remnants of thehollow.

Hikari continued his patrol by sky. He flew to the top of the closest and tallest building and watched as the number of Hollows had picked up. He also began to witness that the hollows were forming the Menos class hollows by free will. So the city would soon become crowded by Gillians and Adjuchas rank hollows if he didn't begin to take care of them more quickly. Hikari then reached to his cell and sent out a universal text to all nearby Soul Reapers stating, "City swarmed. Citizens are as safe as possible. Menos class hollows visible and rising in rank and numbers. 5th Squad Captain alone and taking Action." Hikari jumped from the building and began to continue his endless bout to the heart of the city. The Hollows were seemingly heading in that direction and Hikari wasn't gonna let them get whatever they were after. Hikari removed the jewels and placed them in his wrist pocket. He removed 2 red jewels and 2 orange jewels then stated, "Yunikon no Hoshi!" The wings shined brilliantly with a red and fiery orange edge, and they purged everything he sliced to flames.

_~*&*~_

The Castle of the great High King and his Queen was quite empty in a serene and beautiful sense. There was a throne room. Which contained a boy that sat in the throne, endlessly sleeping. His body seemed lifeless and immobile. At the sound of a wailing howl. This alarm seized the energy that flowed throughout the Spirit World, and seemingly spawned an epidemic. The boy that rested on the throne then woke up. His eyes where brown and held the stare of a lost infant at an amusement fair. He then stated, "Its over? Was I dreaming? I dreamed all of it!? That spirit. Me dying... No. No it wasn't a dream. How did I end up here? I should leave before it comes ba-" The boy felt as if something had stabbed him in the heart. He cringed as the feeling of his main vital organ twisting inside of him took over his whole body. The boy screamed in agony, then he said,"I KNEW it wasn't a dream!!!! Something as real and eccentric as that couldn't have been a puny DREAM!!?!?!! Virtual realms can't even give me what I gained through that! Yes... THIS TIME!!!! THERE WILL BEEE NOOOO FAILING!!!"

Inside of the boys heart there was a light. It bounced back and forward between the walls of his heart. With his whole spirit elevating from its dominant position to that of a spectator, Zellest began to take control of the boys body, "I thought I treated you well? Even though your body was pushed farther than any other vessel I have ever used, you did still make it alive. That is more than any other vessel could say for them selves. Whatever the case is we are now awake and back in the world of spirits and shinigami. What force has brought us out of our slumber and into such a violent world." Zellest attempted to move from the throne and could barely stand, or even catch himself from falling down. The boys spiritual essence had grown week over the years. Zellest then began to consume the spirit energy of the air. As he did this he utilized the little power he did have and exited through the door of the room. He headed towards the scream of his awakening master, in hopes that when he arrived maybe they could do his job and shed some light on to this situation.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The brief tension that was released with the quiet was enough for him. He sat in his quarters fairly still on the grass mat. His lieutenant Akairo across from him, they took a break from disciplining the stealth force and paused for tea. The captain of division two had a more harmonious atmosphere about him, he was the real reluctant one to be truly scornful. As his lieutenant sighed to signify boredom, they broke into brief dialogue.

"Oh don't be like that Akairo, the bones need resting every once in a while."

"We break far too often for it be every once and a while."

Athel took a sip from his cup of tea, before placing it back on the saucer. "Nevertheless, you'll work yourself ragged."

The sounds of countless steps were heard clattering all throughout the seireitei. The messengers were sent out from the first division, as his seats fleeted to all of the captain's barracks. Athel's brow rose as the third seat came in unannounced and Akairo twitched as he appeared with the utmost urgency.

"Pathy-Taichou. You're audience in requested in the meeting chamber, Commander-Taichou's orders!"

The cool headed and level captain shut his eyes with a grim revelation as he placed the saucer and half drank cup of tea on the grass mat. A sigh seemed to flow from his jaw and he stood eyes still shut before looking down at his lieutenant again. "If you'll excuse me Akairo, the commander would like an audience with the captains. Tend to our men."

He placed his captain's robe over his shihaksho and quickly become dust in the wind.

Now in the presence of his superior officer, other captains soon arrived to. Athel fell in line for the second division, and kept a punctual stance with shut eyes and a masked face up to his nose.

---------

Catherine's fingers meandered across Marko's chest. As her head rested there within the moments of their latest inception, some desires only strengthened with such sleep. Furthering south, as the threads briefly obscured them from view, she planted a kiss on Marko as their clothing was being sewn unto them both. As the threads faded her head came back and she too caught a brief glimpse of Huceo Mundo's expanse and its...oddest adjuchas.

"My intimate one, was that a....hmmm." she said equally confused but found it strangely humorous and joined Marko's laugh.

At his side, she couldn't help but be fond of holding his hand. The queen, had eyes that were forgiving, though she brought despondence, she was still quite loving through the destruction she sought to convey. As they'd nigh been condemned to an eternity, it was cut short by the folly of this sudden awakening. Her vow was to Marko, and to Marko's hatred his enemies were more than deserving of her scorn. The crystal orbs of gray she possessed soon flickered orange again to convey her malevolence.

"Let us go to the human world dearest Marko. They shall know our bitterest of hatred..."

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
After ridding the area of that individual hollow, Jaakuna took a landing to where he was near the three people that he had previously spotted. He wasn't sure who exactly were, but one of them actually took it upon themselves to speak up first. Based on the tone she took and the mannerisms she was presenting herself in, Jaakuna could tell she was quite mad and that would be an understatement. She didn't take it too kindly to how Jaakuna interrupted the battle and took out the hollow that she wanted to go after. Is she for real?

As his stare at her began to widen slightly, Jaakuna tilted his head as she called him Superman. He knew of that comic book hero, and he was no twat that strutted around in a freaking cape with super tight tights. It didn’t matter what this chick thought of him, he definitely was NOT Superman. And honestly, Jaakuna wasn’t feeling that generalization. Just because someone comes in, saves the day, and helps the weak, it doesn’t AUTOMATICALLY make him some kind of superhero. Jaakuna just doesn’t roll like that. Even further into her speech, this chick had the audacity to say that Jaakuna had a “thing” for this guy, Colby.

WHOA! Cool it, and back it up, sister.” Jaakuna’s tone taking a rather loud, and slightly embarrassed tone. “First off, I’m no facking superman. That dude has some sexuality problems, and that ain’t me. Secondly, I HAVE no idea who this Colby guy is.” Jaakuna looked around, and he saw the other two. He didn’t know who was who, so he just stared at the both of them. “no offense.” His attention diverted back to the obnoxious chick. “And lastly, if you wanted to take out that Hollow, you should have beat me to it…unless you’re the stereotype of a woman, and needs some mighty hero to save you.” Jaakuna’s mind had diverted into a state of his old self. “Unless that’s what you want. If so, then I’m your guy, hot lips!” JAakuna said prompting a hint of sexuality as he kind of gestured his body to the unnamed chick, even revealing his wicked abs in the process.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Skye was about as loud mouthed and stuffy as ever. Her rude mannerisms made it so that people often steered clear of her mouth and were wary of what to do and how to act around her. Of course, Colby had gotten used to her years beforehand and took whatever she did in good spirits. As the group of three were still in the middle of the city, Colby had to question just what had happened to make Jaakuna show up in the little citty they were in.

Colby could have sworn the entire reason he lived there with Skyke was to avoid people like Jaakuna altogether. It wasn't to say that he was a bad person, or a bad influence, it was merely the fact that Jaakuna was far too hot headed for his own good. Daaku had went over this with Colby as a child and he remembered why.

"I can see you haven't changed not one little bit Mr. Hinoko, I can't even say I'm surprised at this." Colby gestured to Skye first and smiled slightly. "Stop being nasty, Skye doesn't really need any men in her life like you. Much less one burning through everything." Colby shook his head from side to side, there were three more Menos still meandering around the city limits to take care of. "I haven't seen you in what feels to be a long time Mr. Hinoko. Last time I think was when dad wanted to show me the nature of what he liked to call epic fire..."

"Umm." Shane still had the sheepish expression that had remained on his face since the start of the hollow attack, even as Jaakuna showed up out of nowhere and more or less destroyed the giant hollow. Shane was trying to figure out if he was a friendly character or more of the 'power type' people that could destroy but were unaware of enemies and when to fight.

Colby had called him, Mr. Hinoko which meant that they must have known each other from somewhere. He didn't want much to do with the conversation though, especially after Skye making such dirty and suggestive comments. Shane had heard what she had been saying but somehow it was as if she had said more, and Shane didn't like a single bit of it. The big man didn't say anything else, nor did he attempt to introduce himself to the fire user. Most of Shane's thoughts were on the largest hollow that was probably a mile or so away from them. He could see it clearly as if the hollow were right in front of his body...even through the visor of the helmet.

An act of concentration had begun on Shane's part. He simply stared hard at the menos, looking at it and thinking about how it should be crushed....

"Now this IS interesting to say the least." The menos imploded....

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna can't say he was surprised by the actions that this man had taken. Obviously the one that told him to stop being nasty was Colby, but what actually startled Jaakuna was that this guy claimed to be the son of Daaku. It definitely was possible, but on what odds would Jaakuna encounter a relative of THAT man? Obviously the odds were surprisingly high considering a relative is here in front of him. The one thing that gave the clear indication that he was indeed Daaku's son was that last thing he said. Epic fire. That's what Daaku called me, for a lack of better words.

Jaakuna's thoughts were obviously trailing on until there was a little uprising of a Menos to which the angel dude began to react in some mannerisms. Honestly, Jaakuna felt he should do SOMETHING, but perhaps he should just kick back and wait for these three to do something so that he could see what exactly they are capable of. However, Jaakuna felt the need to attend to the words that Colby spoke to him. "I HAVE changed, FYI. If I haven't, then you wouldn't be alive, nor would the angel or even the hottie over here. As for what your dear pops wanted to show you, go ahead and tell him you already saw as it was seen in my WONDERFUL display of power."Jaakuna obviously boasting about his own power.

After he was done, Jaakuna had a half-a-mind to just jump at the rest of the menos, but he knew that would be a bit selfish. He needed to leave it for the rest of them. So, he just kicked back and enjoyed the show.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Unless that’s what you want. If so, then I’m your guy, hot lips!

Hot lips? What in the hell kind of...compliment, or pick up line, or whatever that was...was that? The large, extremely buff man had shifted a part of his shirt to reveal an impressive six pack. No matter how impressive, however, she knew she didn't like this man, especially for calling her a damsel in distress. He seemed hot headed, brash, and obnoxious. He seemed kind of like her. There was no way he was human, however, he had to have been from the Soul Society or something. Possibly much older than he appeared. Miharu sneered, preparing her silver tongue for another sharp insult.

"I can see you haven't changed not one little bit Mr. Hinoko, I can't even say I'm surprised at this."

Her action was interrupted by Colby, who seemed to actually know this guy. Retreating, she stood down, looking at this Mr. Hinoko through her pink and red bangs. Where did Colby know this guy from? She found it hard to just stand there, but she knew she didn't really have much of an option.

"Stop being nasty, Skye doesn't really need any men in her life like you. Much less one burning through everything."

She tried her best to hide a small smile as she looked down at the sand the four were standing on. This was why she was friends with Colby. He was always so..gentle. So calm, and possibly one of the few people who tolerated her. She knew how she could be...she knew how hot headed and brash she was. But she...she just didn't want to get stepped on. She didn't want to get viewed as weak. To further conceal her gratefulness she lifted a slender hand to the collar of her sweatshirt, and bit the black cloth, looking up at Colby first, Shane second, and finally resting at Mr. Hinoko.

"I HAVE changed, FYI. If I haven't, then you wouldn't be alive, nor would the angel or even the hottie over here. As for what your dear pops wanted to show you, go ahead and tell him you already saw as it was seen in my WONDERFUL display of power."

Miharu became angry again. Just who did this guy think he was King of the World?! He seemed so overconfident ad cocky...it was...irritating. And calling her hottie! She didnt...was she...hot? Is that what people thought of her? Her eyes darted beyond the sea as she witnessed a Menos explode. She looked to Colby, then to Shane. And finally spoke, letting go of her collar.

"Did anybody else see that?" She inquired pointing toward her eyeline.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Their fingers remained intertwined as more of the kings began to awaken, Marko loved every second f being so close to Catherine and hi smile didn't cease the entire time. His laughter was like that of a child whom had been emotionally pleased and was not in a mental state to control what they did, or how they reacted.

Seeing the unicorn had gotten the queen just laugh as well, it was a simple deduction on Marko's part; such powerful hollow were running from the Olvidado, the true beings. "Such pitiful creatures taking on the guises of beings from fairy-tales." Now that Marko had been covered in his armor of choice as the High King, he was more aware of many of the other kings having awakened already. Some of them needed help it seemed.

"Fine then."

Marko turned to the statue that in fact was the physical form of the third king of the Olvidado. "Bond." As Marko gestured the flask disintegrated and all of its contents fused directly into the statue. The use of Marko's magic was effective as ever and within a second the statue had changed completely into the Harbinger of Lies. "You all can do as you please for now, I;d like all of you kings to congregate at some time son however and get up to speed with what is to happen in the near future."

It was then that Marko's face returned to a featureless mask of flesh with no mouth, but he still spoke. "Come my Queen." The room ripped open only to close around just the space of Mark and his wife and they were gone, transported to the human world. Marko looked to the sky as their feet touched the ground and glared at a bus in street, causing it to explode.

"We shall begin here, and wipe this place called Salt Lake City from the earth. It is here we shall start to build our empire. This is the place from all those years ago where we were betrayed...."

~~~~~

"I don't really feel too well..."
Shane slouched and fell back onto the sand. Every part of his fullbring seemed to disappear other than the wings upon his back after the Menos imploded and vanished. With no grasp on his fullbringer abilities and what they could do, it was apparent that Shane had overexerted himself and reverted back to a more normal stage of strength.

Colby helped Shane up, "You just used too much spiritual energy. We need to look into what that set up of yours really does." Jaakuna had made a statement that made Colby laugh heartily in response. One could never be too sure if people were being serious or if they were making assumptions that were clearly wrong.

"Yes," he answered Skye and smiled warmly at her, "I heard you sweetie."

Suddenly Colby's vice became deeper and distorted, almost like it had a dual tone to it. "First we need to handle the situation at hand."

Shane gasped and stepped back from Colby as a mostly black mask now covered most of his face. The fullbringer had every right to be confused because now Colby was giving off the same type of spiritual energy that the hollows were. "Uuugh, a new thing every three minutes. First hollows, then me transforming, THEN this fire freak. What the hell!?!?!?! I can't take it!!!" Shane flapped his wings and flew up and away, bumping into a building as he flew further into the distance and out of sight...

Colby sighed, "I'll have to take care of that later, I hope I didn't scare him off." He looked over to Jaakuna and waved his hand, ascending many hundreds of feet into the air s that he was level with the sight of the menos directly. "Leave now. Else you'll be subject to the overwhelming power of both myself and my inner hollow. Trust me, you don't want that." It didn't seem like the menos even understood what Colby had said to them. One of the two remaining menos launched a cero.

Once again Colby sighed and put out his right hand, launching his zanpakuto through the cero and directly into the eye of the menos which immediately began to de-materialize.
"You want some too??" The voice that spoke now was not Colby, but his zanpakuto spirit and inner hollow; Septimus. The remaining gillian menos and subsequent remaining hollows around the beach area all were sucked away into Heuco Mundo via garganta. "That's what I thought."

"We probably should go to the Soul Society, " the hollow mask faded away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back