• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Bleach: A New Beginning [[Chapter 7 is finally here]]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Name - Bleach: A New Beginning
Genre - Action, Comedy
Rated - M 15+ Langauge, Violance, Sexual Themes

Some of you, might remember this story from about 2 years ago. I had forgotten all about it. So I decided to repost this Bleach fanfiction since it's a lot more complete then it was last time, not to mention its way longer then before... way way longer.

Anyway, without further delay, here is the first chapter of my Bleach Fanfiction. Comments and feedback would be appreciated.

Bleach FanFic
After the traitor Aizen led ten Vasto Lords to Soul Society and brought about destruction to the Shinigami world, many Captains, Vice Captains and Shinigami died to protect Soul Society. After a struggling battle the remaining Captains destroyed the Vasto Lords and made Aizen flee. Now the First Division Captain-Commander of Seireitei: Yamamoto has to restore order to Soul Society with new stronger Shinigami.

Chapter 1
Introductions are for losers!

“Yamamoto-Sou Taichou!” yelled a Shinigami as he ran up to Yamamoto

“Seventh Division and Second Division are a mess, Hitsugaya-Taichou is in a serious condition, Sixth Division’s Taichou is nowhere to be found, many are missing and presumed dead. Soul Society is in complete Chaos!” reported the Shinigami. The First Division Captain-Commander sat quietly for a second

“Even though Soul Society is in Chaos, that doesn’t mean we are defeated. We must rebuild Seireitei with stronger Taichous” said Yamamoto.

A few days passed and conditions got worse, the Sixth Captain was nowhere to be found and was presumed dead, Second, Seventh and Tenth Division Captains have all died. The Third, Fifth and Ninth Divisions were still without Captains after the three traitors Sousuke Aizen, Ichimaru Gin and Kaname Tousen left.

Yamamoto the First Division Captain-Commander has thought of a plan to restore Seireitei by finding stronger Captains. Captains who were like the genius Hitsugaya Toushirou, people who can reach the level of Captain at a young age and have a massive growth rate and can be surpass all the previous Captains when they reach a much older age. With these Shinigami, Seireitei can be reborn even Stronger.

Seireitei was still ruined with chaos, with the death count slowly raising everyday as more were being found dead, but despite this, the Shinigami and souls have slowly started to rebuild Soul Society and Seireitei.

The First Division Captain-Commander Yamamoto is putting his plan into action and a few names have come up on the list of a few possibilities. After many failures, none of them have been proven to be geniuses only a few more remain and their names are: Hiraku, Scott, Tai, James, Ethan, Yuki and Tetsugan but more Shinigami names are being added to the list every day.

“Who do you have to check out?” asked one Shinigami to another

“Oh, it’s the Ototo-San of the late Tenth Division Taichou” replied the other Shinigami as he read over the information about Scott

“Well it looks like you’ve got the luck of the draw” said the Shinigami

“Who do you have?” asked the other Shinigami

“Someone by the name Seidaku James, probably another failure” stated the Shinigami

“Unlucky for you, well let’s get this over and done with” said the Shinigami and they run off in opposite
directions. The first to be found was James, a young Shinigami with blonde spiky hair and blue eyes who just graduated from the Academy eight months ago. He was completely average according to everyone in the Seventh Division. The Shinigami assigned to find James was looking everywhere in the Seventh Division for James and asking everyone about him. He got a lead saying he was in the Fourth Division so he finally found and confronted James in that area.

“Hey, are you Seidaku James?” asked the Shinigami. James stopped and turned around

“Who wants to know?” asked James in a cocky voice

“Good, you’re a cocky young brat too” remarked the Shinigami. James seemed preoccupied

“I have no time for guys like you” said James in a stuck up tone

“You have been selected to report to the First Division Sou Taichou because you may be a genius Shinigami who will be able to achieve a Bankai and take a place as a Taichou” said the Shinigami, just then James suddenly stopped as he heard those words. The Fourth Division Captain Unohana walked by the two Shinigami

“Sorry, I’m not what you’re looking for. I’m just an average Shinigami” remarked James

“Yeah, you are average. You don’t even have a scratch on you. What did you do in that war against the Hollows? I bet you ran and hid like a coward, am I right?” mocked the Shinigami. James turned to the Shinigami in anger

“What the hell would you know!? You were probably completely useless in the war!” yelled James, he turned around and stormed off. Unohana watched James walk away angrily

“Damn! Another failure after all… I wonder how that guy with Hitsugaya’s Ototo-San is doing?” remarked the Shinigami.

A Shinigami walked along a road that led to a house where he could see the figure of a boy with white hair

“That must be him” said the Shinigami as he continued to walk

“Are you Hitsugaya Scott?” asked the Shinigami

“Yes, why are you looking for me?” asked Scott as he put down his piece of watermelon that he was eating

“You could possibly be a genius Shinigami like your Nii-San… no you are a genius Shinigami. You breezed past the Academy; you even learned the name of your Zanpakutou and achieved Shikai while you were in the Academy. Then you even joined your Nii-Sans division. You might possibly be more of a genius then him!” exclaimed the Shinigami as he read over the facts about Scott. Scott picked up his watermelon and started to eat again

“Go away” replied Scott in a calm voice which shocked the Shinigami

“Don’t speak of my Onii-Sama as if you knew him” added Scott

“But you have to be a genius, you’re his Ototo-San” remarked the Shinigami. Scott turned away from the Shinigami

“This conversation is over” replied Scott as he walked inside the house.

Later the two Shinigami returned to Yamamoto to report their findings but Unohana was already speaking with him

“There’s something about the Shinigami named Seidaku James from the Seventh Division. His reiatsu was all over the place after he spoke to a Shinigami about being a genius” stated Unohana

“Oh, so he must indeed be a Shinigami with potential” replied Yamamoto

“Yes, his reiatsu kept shifting. At one point it was weak and the next it would be as strong as a Taichous and then back down again and so forth” added Unohana

“This is what the other reports have said, which led me to believe he may be a Shinigami genius. But if you sensed it as well, then it must be true. Thank you for your report Unohana-Taichou” said Yamamoto. Unohana left as the two Shinigami entered the room after over hearing the conversation

“Yamamoto-Sou Taichou, both of our possible Shinigami geniuses are the real deal” said one of the Shinigami

“Seidaku James is a genius, we have proof but we just need someone to force him to show us. We must also recruit Hitsugaya Scott. We will have to train them to achieve Bankai. I will personally ask Scott myself” said Yamamoto

“Are you sure about James? He seemed like a below average Shinigami to me” said the Shinigami that tried to recruit him

“Yes, I’m sure he’s just hiding it. Now we need someone who has a Bankai…” said Yamamoto, and then he thought for awhile

“Send Abarai Renji to force James to show us his true power while I go and ask Scott about becoming a Taichou” added Yamamoto

“Are you sure about this? What if you’re wrong about James… what if Renji over does it, he may kill him” stated one of the Shinigami

“All will be fine. Now go find Abarai Renji” ordered Yamamoto.

Later James was wandering around the Fourth Division hoping his friends would turn up in the hospital and that they were all okay, but he knew that they all died in the war when one of the Vasto Lords obliterated the building they were hiding in. But he still wandered around hoping for the impossible. James was deep in thought about the battle against the Vasto Lords

“Maybe, if I had used it sooner… I could have saved them” remarked James. James started pacing, unaware that Abarai Renji was watching him

“Seidaku James of the Seventh Division” called Renji. James looked up and saw Renji standing on a building in front of him

“I’m here to fight you!” exclaimed Renji. Suddenly James’ expression changed from confused to serious

“Fight me?” questioned James

“I’m Abar-” but before Renji could finish his sentence James cut him off

“No need to introduce yourself, it’s not like I care” said James in a confident and mocking tone

“Pretty cocky for an average Shinigami” remarked Renji. Renji lunged at James with incredible speed but James blocked his attack with ease

“You’re pretty fast for an average Shinigami” said Renji. James knew what he had done. He let Renji know that he was better than he was pretending to be. James pushed Renji back and slashed at him but Renji dodged the attack by jumping backwards

“Now I don’t have to go easy on you. Howl, Zabimaru!” exclaimed Renji. His Zanpakutou transformed into a long whip like sword, with spikes running about two inches from each other on their own separate sword part. Renji whipped his Zanpakutou at James, it stretched further then it seemed possible. James dodged his first attack by using his Shunpo to appear on a roof behind Renji. Renji turned around and whipped his Zanpakutou at James again, but this time James blocked it and lunged towards Renji. Renji didn’t have enough time to pull his sword back together to enable him to block James’ attack. James slashed Renji across the chest and then jumped back away from Renji. Renji’s sword pulled back together

“Yeah, there’s no reason why I should hold back for you at all” said Renji with a smile on his face

“Bankai!” exclaimed Renji. His Zanpakutou transformed into what appeared to be a giant wooden dragon about five hundred meters long which Renji could control by whipping it around.

“Baboon King, Zabimaru” said Renji as he whipped his Bankai at James. James tried to block the dragon, but it whipped him up into the air. Renji whipped his Bankai around again and this time he hit James even higher into the air. Renji made his Bankai attack from directly below James. James smiled and turned to face Renji’s Bankai. James purposely dropped his Zanpakutou

“So you want to see my strength that much?” asked James. Renji’s Bankai sped faster towards James

“Bankai!” exclaimed James. Light appeared all around James and completely covered him. The light exploded and James was revealed floating in the air with a maroon cape flapping around him, his Zanpakutou was all black except the crossbar and the end of the hilt which were white

“Crimson Light Kyuuseishu” said James. He flew down towards Renji’s Bankai and his own Zanpakutou which he dropped earlier. James grabbed his Zanpakutou and started spinning around in a ball, increasing his speed and power as he flew down to Renji’s Bankai. James smashed Renji’s Bankai head on, light flashed where the two collided with each other. Renji’s Bankai flew back towards Renji with incredible force caused by James. The Bankai hit the ground and caused the ground to shake violently. Dust filled the air and covered all of Renji and his Bankai. James just floated in the air waiting for Renji to show himself again. The dust started to clear

“Yamamoto was right. You were hiding something after all” remarked Renji. Shinigami who had heard all the commotion, started to watch, they slowly started growing in numbers after the ground started to shake violently. Even Unohana was watching the battle. The Shinigami that saw Renji’s Bankai from miles away fly up into the air and get smashed back down were also intrigued about what was going on and rushed towards the commotion. Renji whipped his Bankai at James again but James dodged it by jumping on its head. He started running down its back towards Renji. Renji’s Bankai turned around and started head towards James from above, James jumped away and the Bankai crash into itself. James lunged at Renji and Renji was barely able to block James’ attack.

Meanwhile Scott was eating a watermelon while sitting down on the steps of his house where he and his brother lived when they were little. Scott was suddenly approached by the First Division Captain Commander: Yamamoto. Scott stood up and greeted him with respect by bowing

“So you’re Hitsugaya’s Ototo-San” remarked Yamamoto. Scott suddenly stood up even straighter

“Yes Sir!” answered Scott

“Well of course you know why I’m here” stated Yamamoto

“Ah… yes Sir!” replied Scott

“You have great potential. If you allow us, we can train you to achieve a Bankai and become the Taichou of the Tenth Division. Soul Society is in need of new stronger Taichous. Ones who are geniuses with the potential to grow even stronger than the previous Taichous and you are one of those geniuses just like your Nii-Chan. Toushirou” stated Yamamoto. Scott looked up into the sky thinking of his brother and Yamamoto’s words

“I’m sure your Nii-Chan wants you to look out for the Division he was the Taichou of. I’m sure he wants you to become even stronger and protect Seireitei just as he did” added Yamamoto. Scott looked back to Yamamoto

“I decline the training” answered Scott. Yamamoto was shocked and surprised as Scotts answer

“I don’t need it because I’ve already achieved a Bankai” added Scott. Yamamoto was even more shocked and surprised then before

“Does this mean you’ll become the Taichou of the Tenth Division?” asked Yamamoto. Scott was about to answer but was interrupted by a Shinigami looking for Yamamoto

“Yamamoto-Sou Taichou!” yelled the Shinigami

“What is all the fuss about?” asked Yamamoto

“Seidaku James and Abarai Renji are using their Bankais to battle in the Fourth Division! They are causing destruction!” exclaimed the Shinigami

“Oh, even James has a Bankai” remarked Yamamoto

“Yamamoto-Sou Taichou, Shinigami who are already injured could be in danger if they don’t stop!” exclaimed the Shinigami

“Yes, you’re right. I guess I should stop them” said Yamamoto and then they started to walk off. Yamamoto stopped and turned back to Scott

“Do you want to see one of you new fellow Taichous, Scott?” asked Yamamoto. Scott nodded and started to walk with them.

Meanwhile the battle between Renji and James was heating up. James dodged Renji’s Bankai and lunged at him from behind. A part of Renji’s Bankai rose up behind him and blocked James’ attack. James jumped backwards and while he was jumping, Renji’s Bankai lunged at him from behind. James smiled

“Did you forget I can fly? Trying to catch me in the air won’t work” remarked James as he flew straight up. He was soon chased by Renji’s Bankai and it was gaining on him

“I can still go faster than this, but why bother?” thought James. James turned around as light started to gather around his Zanpakutou. He slashed at Renji’s Bankai and connected with a direct hit. Light shot throughout Renji’s Bankai from James’ Zanpakutou. Renji’s Bankai started to fall apart from the light. Renji stood still gazing at his Bankai falling to pieces as James appeared right in front of him

“Your Bankai is pretty weak” said James. Renji smiled

“Ha! You speak as if this battle is already over!” exclaimed Renji. His Bankai formed back together and lunged at James. James turned around and blocked the Bankai but was forced backwards into a wall. Renji pulled his Bankai out of the massive hole in the wall and waited to see James emerge. After the dust settled, James walked out calmly and Renji whipped his Bankai at James. As soon as Renji’s Bankai got in reach of James' Zanpakutou he slashed upwards and hit the Bankai up into the sky, and then he charged towards Renji. Renji whipped his Bankai back down towards James from above, but James jumped up and dodged it. Renji’s Bankai kept trying to hit James while he was in the air but James just kept avoiding the attacks at the last second. They kept moving higher and higher into the sky. Renji started to read James’ movements and started to predict where James would appear. Renji’ made his Bankai move to where he predicted James would appear but James didn’t appear in the spot he predicted at all

“What! Impossible my prediction should have been right!” exclaimed Renji. Just then Renji heard a sound behind him and made his Bankai attack where that sound came from. Renji turned around to see James’ Zanpakutou flying towards him only get knocked away by his own Bankai

“What the!?” remarked Renji, just then James appeared behind Renji and kicked him right in the back. Renji was sent flying into a wall. Yamamoto, Scott and a few other Shinigami arrived on the scene

“Yamamoto-Sou Taichou” said Unohana as she noticed him arrive

“So you’ve been here watching this battle, Unohana-Taichou?” asked Yamamoto. The dust cleared around Renji who was in a wall

“Ha! Pretty low trick there” said Renji with a smile on his face

“You’re the one who fell for it” replied James as he picked his nose

“Hey! Are you trying to start something?” asked Renji

“You already started this!” exclaimed James

“And I’m going to finish this!” yelled Renji in James’ face

“You’re the one who can’t keep up with my Bankai!” exclaimed James

“Well, you’re just a kid, and this isn’t even my full power” mocked Renji

“Oh yeah, well I’m only using half of my full power!” yelled James

“What are they arguing about” asked a Shinigami

“I’m only using a quarter of my full power!” exclaimed Renji

“Well I’m using one eighth!” yelled James

“I’m using one sixteenth!” remarked Renji

“Damn it! I’ll end this with one move” exclaimed James as he held his Zanpakutou out to his side. Light started to gather around his Zanpakutou. James started to run towards Renji and Renji started running towards James. Suddenly Yamamoto appeared in between the two and stopped them

“Eh! Yamamoto-Sou Taichou?!” exclaimed James in surprise

“James, it seems you have a Bankai after all” remarked Yamamoto. James looked at himself and his Zanpakutou

“I guess you found me out” remarked James while he poked his tongue out

“Will you reconsider becoming a Taichou along with Scott?” asked Yamamoto. James looked up at Scott and then he noticed all the Shinigami that were watching the fight that he had with Renji

“Well?” asked Yamamoto. James looked back at him and laughed a little

“Well, I guess since so many people know about me and my abilities now, it’s going to be hard to hide it. I’ll probably get annoyed with people always coming up to me and begging me to become a Taichou. So, I guess I have no choice” stated James

“Count me in!” said James proudly with a smile. Yamamoto nodded

“What about you? What’s your answer?” asked Yamamoto as he turned around and faced Scott

“Sure, why not” answer Scott. The large group of Shinigami that had been captivated by the fight cheered to finally hear some good news for once. It raised everyone’s spirits hearing that they have two new Captains in one day but Seireitei still needed to be rebuilt, and that would take time.

Later after the fight, one of the cleaning Shinigami stood in the sunset where the battle took place hours ago with tears running down his face

“They just made even more of a mess in Seireitei with their fighting. I’m the one who has to clean it up!” cried the Shinigami as he fell to his knees.

“This isn’t fair!” yelled the Shinigami into the sunset as he cried.

Like I said before, comments and feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Awards
Re: Bleach: A New Beginning

Thank you. The next chapter will be up sometime tomorrow. I gotta finish polishing it up.

Zero Sora

Awards
Re: Bleach: A New Beginning

Well here is chapter two. I'd appreciate it if whoever reads it also comments as well.

Chapter 2
The Third Genius!?

A few weeks have passed since James and Scott became Captains. They have become the best of friends and have gotten to know the other Captains and Vice Captains in Seireitei. Things aren’t as bad as James thought being a Captain was like, even Scott couldn’t predict being Captain would be fun. They get to go to the real world a lot since powerful Hollows and Arrancar appear frequently. Arrancar are Hollows who take off their Mask in order to obtain Shinigami powers with help of the Hougyoku, a powerful tool that can turn Hollows into Shinigami’s or vice versa. This powerful tool is under the control of Aizen, the traitor who almost destroyed Soul Society with his Hollow army and Arrancar.

“Hey Scotty, where are you?” shouted James running around the Tenth Division

“God damn it Scott, where are you? I got a mission for us” said James. James run around a corner and into a steam filled room and stopped dead in his tracks at what he saw. Matsumoto, Scott’s Vice Captain was completely naked and was just about to take a bath. Matsumoto turn around to James whose mouth was wide open and his face was now turning red. Matsumoto walked over to James and bent over to him

“Would you like to take a bath with me, Jamesie-Taichou?” asked Matsumoto in a seductive voice. Blood trickled down James’ nose and he fainted and fell backwards onto the ground.

“Huh? James-Taichou” said Matsumoto, and then she wrapped a towel around herself and started to try and wake James up

“Hey! James-Taichou wake up” demanded Matsumoto as she tried shaking him awake, just then Scott walked by the door unaware that Matsumoto was only wearing a towel

“What’s all the noise about, Matsumoto?” asked Scott as he walked into the room, just then he saw Matsumoto in a towel and his face turned a bit red as a tiny bit of blood trickled down his nose. Then he noticed James lying on the ground unconscious while Matsumoto was holding him

“James what’s wrong!?” exclaimed Scott. Scott tried to shake him awake “Matsumoto what happened?” asked Scott as he tried to avoid looking at Matsumoto in such a sexy state, but his wandering eyes caught sight of her cleavage

“Never mind…” added Scott realizing it was Matsumoto’s fault

“Maybe we should try more desperate measures?” asked Matsumoto, and then she slapped James across the face

“What!?” exclaimed Scott thinking a slap was a bit harsh. James woke up and suddenly pulled his head forward into Matsumoto’s breasts. James’ face went red and he fainted again

“Oi don’t faint again!” yelled Scott. Suddenly Scott had an idea and he walked out of the room

“Taichou?” asked Matsumoto wondering what Scott was doing. Moments later Scott returned with a bowl of hot ramen in his hands. As soon as he set it down on the floor, James sprung up and smashed his head into Scotts to start eating the ramen

“Hey! Next time, say sorry when you hit someone in the head” remarked Scott angrily as he held his forehead. James looked up at Scott and started talking with his mouth full

“Swallow your food first…” remarked Scott. James swallowed his food

“Hey, Scott I was looking for you” said James with a smile on his face

“You should’ve noticed that I was in the room before you started to eat” remarked an annoyed Scott. James finished his ramen quickly

“Fast…” mumbled Scott who was amazed how fast James ate the ramen

“Anyway, Yama Ojii-San needs us for another mission and wants us to head over to him to get the details straight away” said James

“You should have told me that in the first place before wasting so much time eating” remarked Scott as he started to run out the door

“But you said finish my food first” replied James

“Idiot” mumbled Scott. James got up and ran towards the door, then he stopped and turned to Matsumoto with a bow

“Sorry for walking in on you and thank you for the meal” said James and then he got up and ran after Scott. Matsumoto smiled at James’ politeness

“What a strange kid” said Matsumoto, and then she turned around and started to take off her towel. James poked his head around the corner to peek at her then suddenly Scott punched James in the head and pulled him away.

Later James and Scott arrived at Yamamoto’s office

“Good you’re finally here” said Yamamoto. James and Scott stood there waiting for their mission briefing wondering what it was about

“As you of course already know, we are looking for young geniuses to become Taichous, and since the names on the list of suspected geniuses are low and full of failures, I have thought of someone who maybe a genius” stated Yamamoto

“Cool, I hope this guy is strong” remarked James with a smile on his face. Yamamoto was about to continue speaking but James cut in

“Hey Scotty, that reminds me. We don’t know each other’s full strength yet” said James. Yamamoto was angry with James but waited for him to finish

“She is in the real world living with her father, my son” stated Yamamoto

“Yamamoto has a son?!” replied James in shock

“Her father is your son? That means she’s your granddaughter” said Scott

“What? Wait a minute. I thought he said that this girl and her father lived with his son… I’m confused” said James trying to understand it

“Wait, you said the real world!” exclaimed James already on a new subject

“You must find her and bring her back to Seireitei” said Yamamoto

“Yes! We get to go to the real world, thank you Yama Ojii-San” said James

“You can’t speak to Yamamoto-Sou Taichou in that manner. I don’t care if you are a Taichou” yelled one of the Shinigami

“And you shouldn’t being able to speak to me like that” said James angrily

“What did you say kid?” yelled the Shinigami

“You heard me!” exclaimed James. Yamamoto started to laugh and everybody wondered what was funny, then James also started to laugh

“It’s okay, I like his enthusiasm” remarked Yamamoto

“Err, yes Sir!” said the Shinigami. Yamamoto gave Scott a piece of paper containing a picture and information about his granddaughter

“Here, now find her and bring her back here” said Yamamoto

“Yes Sir!” said James and Scott and they both started to walk away

“Oh, and Taichous” said Yamamoto as he placed his hands on one of their shoulders each

“If you try anything to my granddaughter, anything perverted, even if it is an accident… you’ll be executed straight away without question” added Yamamoto. James and Scott got the message loud and clear

“Y-Y-Yes Sir!” said James and Scott as they started to walk away even faster until they got around the first corner. They both sighed once they were safe from Yamamoto

“Yama Ojii-San seems really protective of his granddaughter” said James

“You better not doing anything stupid while we’re there” said Scott referring to the Matsumoto incident as he walked away. James was confused

“You know me, everything will be fine” said James with a smile

“Hey James, what were you and Yama Ojii—I mean Yamamoto-Sou Taichou laughing at back there?” asked Scott

“I don’t know” said James happily, just then Scott fell to the ground as he heard James’ stupid answer.

Later as James and Scott just passed through Senkaimon, a door that connects Soul Society and the human world, they had landed in a park pond. Scott landed on a rock and James landed face first into the water

“Going through there really sucks” remarked Scott with a groan. James pulled his head out of the water and spat some water out

“Good thing no one can see us or that would have been bad” added James. Scott was looking around at the people staring at them

“Um James, I think they can see us” replied Scott. James looked at his body

“Crap, they gave us both Gigai before we left” said James. They both got out of the pond and tried to dry their clothes off

“It makes sense. She probably won’t know what a Shinigami is. She’ll probably freak out if she notices that no one but her can see us” replied Scott

“Yeah, you’re right, still… I hate Gigai. So many restrictions” said James. People just stared at James and Scott as they walked away still wet.

Later they arrived at a school that the information said this girl attended. James and Scott were overlooking the school from the top of a tall tree “Wow, this place is huge. How are we supposed to find her in a big crowd like this?” asked James while staring at all the school kids outside

“Well obviously, she would have the biggest reiatsu” stated Scott

“Yeah that could work” replied James, and then they both jumped down the tree and on to the ground unaware that a student saw them

“Amazing, that’s a pretty long drop from the highest branch. That’s like five stories” said the student in amazement clapping his hands

“I know aren’t we so cool” replied James

“Wow you two must do martial arts to be able do that” remarked the student

“Yeah we do a bit” said James

“Oi… stop talking so casually” thought Scott

“I don’t think I’ve seen you two around here before. Are you new? Where do you come from” asked the student

“We’re from Soul-So-” but before James could finish Scott grabbed him and covered his mouth

“Saulsoe, what a strange name, I haven’t heard it before” said the student

“Yeah, Saulsoe that’s where we’re from. I’m Scott and that’s James” said Scott shifting his eyes

“Hi, I’m Kaijuu. If you want I can show you around the school” said Kaijuu. Scott thought about his proposal for a little bit

“Well okay, but we’re looking for a girl named Simone, do you know her?” asked Scott. Kaijuu smiled as Scott mentioned her name

“Yeah, she’s in my class, but let me show you around first” said Kaijuu. Kaijuu dragged Scott and James around the place showing them a lot of things the school has and all its history behind everything. While walking down a hallway James smelt food and he started to follow it to a window, he looked outside and noticed he was on the second floor. Then he saw the food

“Yes, I found the food and I’m kind of hungry too” said James, just then he jumped out the window and landed on the ground. Everybody saw James jump down two stories and emerge unharmed. People were a little freaked out and some were amazed. Scott and Kaijuu ran to the window

“James stop attracting attention like that!” yelled Scott. James turned around and waved to Scott and Kaijuu, and then he started walking to the food stand as everyone stared at him. James bought a muffin and was about to eat it when it was snatched from his hands

“Hey kid, that was a pretty amazing jump” said a tall strong looking guy

“Thanks… but can I have my muffin back?” asked James

“I’m Tatsujin. Leader of the Martial Arts Club” stated Tatsujin

“Yeah that’s great, can I have my muffin now?” asked James once again

“You must be from the circus or know martial arts” remarked Tatsujin

“Stop ignoring me and give me my muffin” demanded James

“So which is it?” asked Tatsujin

“I do martial arts. Muffin please” said James holding out his hands

“You’ll have to win it back” stated Tatsujin

“Why does he always causes trouble for us” remarked Scott with a sigh

“Okay” agreed James. Everybody stood still watching and started chanting “Fight!” which drew even more attention to James. James put up his guard and then started to charge towards Tatsujin, he was just about to grab his muffin when someone grabbed his hand and stopped him. James looked up and saw a man with glasses staring at him

“You two are coming to my office” said the Principle, and then he dragged James and Tatsujin away by their collars as they shouted

“Even more distractions” remarked Scott with another sigh.

Later James got let out of the office. The principle understood that he was the victim. It was still lunch time and James started walking down the hallway when he got tackled to the ground by Scott and Kaijuu

“Idiot, stop causing more trouble for us!” exclaimed Scott

“Yeah, you have to learn to focus on why you’re here” added Kaijuu as he was pushing James’ face into the ground with Scott

“Don’t act like you know what’s going on” thought Scott looking at Kaijuu

“I want my muffin…” cried James

“Now let’s go find Simone” said Scott, and they dragged James away.

A little bit later Scott, James and Kaijuu arrived at a classroom where a few students were talking and hanging out. As soon as they entered they could feel a reiatsu that felt stronger then a normal human

“There she is” said Kaijuu as he pointed to her

“Now James, we can’t mention anything about Soul Society or that we are Shinigami” said Scott then he looked to his side and saw James was gone

“What!?” exclaimed Scott then he noticed James talking to Simone

“Hi Simone, I’m a Shinigami and-” before James could finish Scott grabbed him and jumped out the window and ran away behind some bushes. Kaijuu ran after them by jumping out the window

“Listen James, mentioning anything about us might freak her out. We have to try and find a nice easy way of explaining it to her” remarked Scott.

After many unsuccessful attempts of trying to explain anything to her they soon gave up. They didn’t even know how to start trying to tell her. This is the third day they’ve stayed in the real world trying to think of something that won’t freak her out. James and Scott left the school grounds

“Another unsuccessful day” said James

“I don’t know how we are supposed to do this” remarked Scott

“Two Shinigami” said a voice from above. James and Scott looked up at where the voice came from and saw an Arrancar standing on a pole

“Lucky me” said the Arrancar with a smile

“This one’s mine” said James, and then he jumped towards the Arrancar and tried to punch him. The Arrancar grabbed James’ fist and punched him in the stomach

“Stupid Shinigami, your powers are useless in that fake body” taunted the Arrancar. Scott jumped up and caught James

“Let me handle this one James” said Scott. James nodded and Scott ate some
Soul Candy which forced his spirit body out of his Gigai while a replacement soul is put in his Gigai

“Stay with James” said Scott to the substitute soul in his Gigai. The substitute waved at James with a huge smile and James backed off a little

“Scary” thought James. Scott jumped up and slashed at the Arrancar but he blocked the attack with his own Zanpakutou

“It appears you’re a bit smarter than your friend” said the Arrancar

“James is just an idiot sometimes” remarked Scott

“Bastard!” exclaimed James

“I want to have some fun” said the Arrancar, and then he smiled and five cracks appeared in the sky around Scott. Five Gillian class Hollows emerged around Scott. James ate some Soul Candy and was turned into a Shinigami

“You two get out of here and stay safe” said James to the replacement Souls

“Roger!” exclaimed the two Sub Souls and they ran off. The five Gillians attacked Scott but James appeared behind him and protected his back

“You handle the Arrancar and I’ll handle the Menos Grande” said James

“I couldn’t stop you even if I tried” remarked Scott with a smile. Scott took off towards the Arrancar as James avoided all the Gillians attacks

“I’ll fight you if I must” said the Arrancar and he started jumping away

“He’s running?” wondered Scott as he chased after the Arrancar.

Meanwhile James was fighting the five Gillians. One tried to punch him but James jumped up onto his arm and stabbed his Zanpakutou into its arm. He started running all the way up its arm to its head while cutting its arm in half. When he got to the top he jumped up and stabbed it right in the head. The four other Gillian lunged at James but James jumped off the head of the one he just stabbed as it disappeared and dodged all of the attacks by the four others. While in mid air James released his Zanpakutou into its second form. His Zanpakutou was now longer and wider then before and at the end of the handle was a small chain with a crescent moon on the end. One Gillian tried to attack James again but James moved backwards barely avoided the attack. James slashed the Gillians arm and cut it straight off.

Meanwhile the Arrancar Scott was chasing stopped running

“This seems far enough” said the Arrancar. Scott readied his Zanpakutou

“Pierce the sky, Kaze Fenikkusu” said Scott and then his Zanpakutou handle changed into the head of a phoenix and the blade became a bit longer

“Not much of a Shikai” said the Arrancar. Scott smiled and slashed the air which sent a big wind towards the Arrancar which slowly started to push him backwards. Scott appeared behind the distracted Arrancar and slashed at him, but the Arrancar blocked the attack with his own Zanpakutou while he held the wind back on the other side with his free hand

“How long can you hold back my Zanpakutou on this side and stop the wind on the other side?” taunted Scott. The Arrancar smiled and jumped over Scott and let the wind go. The wind hit Scott but it passed right by him and didn’t affect him. The Arrancar was surprised the wind had no affect and passed right by Scott. The wind hit the Arrancar with powerful force and pushed him backwards a bit

“You think I would be so stupid as to get hit by my own attack?” asked Scott

“You’re stronger than I thought” said the Arrancar as he stood up while blood dripped from his mouth

“You’re a runaway Arrancar from Aizen right?” asked Scott

“Yes. I’m Mijikai, a runaway after Aizen was defeated” answered Mijikai

“Good, where’s the Hougyoku?” asked Scott

“I told you my name, now what’s yours?” asked Mijikai ignoring Scott’s question about the Hougyoku

“Tenth Division Taichou: Hitsugaya Scott. Where is the Hougyoku?” asked Scott again

“I’ll tell you if you beat me!” exclaimed Mijikai and then they both lunged at each other and their Zanpakutous collided.

Meanwhile James had just finished off another Gillian. The Gillian with one arm cut off stepped on James and forced him into the ground. A light appeared from under the Gillians foot and light shot up through the Gillian cutting it in half and killing it. Now two remained, James jumped up and stabbed one in the chest then he jumped up and slashed its head off. The Gillian shattered and disappeared. James landed on the ground and the last Gillian tried to grab him but James threw his Zanpakutou at it and stabbed it in the neck. The Gillian let out a cry and backed off. James pointed two of his fingers at its chest

“Destructive Art 4: White Lightning” said James and just then a beam of lightning shot out from his fingers and passed through the Gillian and it blew up in to thousands of pieces and vanished. James held out his hand and caught his Zanpakutou which fell from the sky. James sighed softly

“I wonder how Scott is doing?” wondered James

“You should be more concerned about yourself, Shinigami” said a voice behind him. James turned around and saw another Arrancar

“Shit, there were two!” remarked James

“Your friend is fighting my older brother Mijikai. I’m Raibu” said Raibu

“I’m the Seventh Division Taichou: Seidaku James” remarked James

“I noticed you didn’t say your Zanpakutou’s name when you released it, this can only mean one thing. You have a Bankai” remarked Raibu

“Show me!” yelled Raibu, and then the ground below James cracked and a Gillian hand came out and grabbed James from the neck down

“Shit!” remarked James as he struggle to free himself

“That’s right it was me who summoned the Gillians here. It was our plan to split you up. You know what they say, divide and conquer” stated Raibu.

Meanwhile back in Seireitei Yamamoto was impatiently waiting for James and Scott to return

“Where are those two? It’s been three days and they should have been back on the day they left” stated Yamamoto.

And that's all for this chapter. The next chapter will see the end of this fight. A white haired character from Bleach makes his first appearance in the next chapter, and he will make some trouble for both Scott and James. The third chapter should be up within the next couple of days. And as always, read and comment please.

Zero Sora

Awards
Re: Bleach: A New Beginning [[Chapter 2 released]]

Well here is chapter 3. Better late than never. I've been sick lately so I wasn't able to post chapter 3 sooner. But now I'm feeling better, so here it is.

Chapter 3
Fighting the Arrancar

The battle between Scott, James and both of the Arrancar was heating up. James was being held by a Gillian while Raibu stared down at him

“Release it!” exclaimed Raibu. Raibu smiled at James wanting to kill him at his full power. Raibu’s murderous intent filled the air around him. James could feel how much he wanted to kill him, James just grinned at him

“So you want to see it that much?” asked James still smiling

“Yes, show me… show me your Bankai!” exclaimed Raibu. Light started to gather around James

“Bankai” said James and the light shot towards him and pierced through the hand of the Gillian. The Gillian released his grip on James. The light covered James and then exploded. The light was sent flying in all directions and the Gillians hand was completely ripped apart. James stood where the Gillians hand was with his maroon cloak flapping around him

“Crimson Light Kyuuseishu” said James

“Yes, now I can enjoy killing you” said Raibu filled with excitement. Raibu appeared behind James then thrust his Zanpakutou towards James but James disappeared before his Zanpakutou hit him. James reappeared back to back with Raibu

“Divide and conquer? Doesn’t this also apply to you two as well” stated James. Raibu turned around but James was gone again. James lunged from behind Raibu but a crack in the ground opened up and a Gillian hand blocked the attack from James

“I can summon Gillian from anywhere at any time” stated Raibu. James smiled and light appeared around his Zanpakutou and shot out a beam of light towards Raibu which destroyed the Gillian hand that he had stabbed into. Raibu jumped up to avoid the attack but James was waiting above him. James slashed at Raibu but Raibu blocked the attack. James kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying to the ground. As soon as Raibu landed James was standing in front of him. Raibu jumped back

“You’re fast, but I’m faster!” exclaimed Raibu. Raibu lunged at James and James blocked with his Zanpakutou

“He’s gotten a lot faster, was he testing me?” wondered James. James swung at Raibu and Raibu grabbed his blade and stabbed at James. James turned to his side and avoided the attack. Raibu kicked James in the stomach and sent him flying backwards. James spun around and landed up right on the ground. James lifted up his head and saw three Menos Grande surrounding him. The three of them grabbed James before he could do anything

“If you’re wondering why I suddenly got faster, well it’s because the Gillian I summoned can drain the reiatsu of whatever they touch and add it to my own. And you have been in contact with ten of them” stated Raibu. James remembered the first five he fought, the one that grabbed him and the one that stopped his attack and the three that now have a hold of him

“So the more they hold you the weaker you get and the stronger I become” said Raibu. Raibu jumped into the air and charged towards James. James broke free from the Gillians and blocked Raibu’s first attack. Raibu kept slashing at James and James was barely able to block and defend himself. James slashed at Raibu but Raibu grabbed James’ Zanpakutou again and stabbed at him. James tried to react fast and move but Raibu’s Zanpakutou sliced James in the side. James’ blood dripped onto the ground

“You’re still fast enough to avoid a critical hit” said Raibu. James backed off and the Gillian surrounded him again ready to attack. Raibu smiled

“But soon you will be even slower and this time you won’t be able to avoid a critical hit” said Raibu. James held his Zanpakutou even tighter and then thrust it into the ground. Light started to form around his Zanpakutou

“Light Spike!” exclaimed James as the light vanished into the ground. Suddenly light shot out of the ground in the form of large spikes and stabbed through the Gillians but Raibu jump to avoid the attack

“Trap!” exclaimed James and then the ends of the spikes split and wrapped around the Gillians. With light stabbed through and wrapped around their body, the Gillians were stuck

“Destroy!” exclaimed James and then the light started to pull in opposite directions and the Menos were ripped apart. The light then dispersed

“Interesting” stated Raibu with a smile. James and Raibu lunged at each other and attacked.

Meanwhile Scott was fighting a fierce battle with the Arrancar Mijikai. Scott slashed his sword and created a fast and powerful wind, which hit Mijikai directly. Blood poured down Mijikai’s face

“You’re strong, but I can exceed this limit” said Mijikai. Mijikai charged at Scott. Scott sent a blast of wind at him but Mijikai jumped up and lunged down at Scott and then disappeared. Seconds later he appeared behind Scott. Blood suddenly burst from Scott right arm and poured down onto the ground, Scott fell to one knee. Scott stood up and Mijikai slashed at Scott but Scott ducked out of the way and slashed Mijikai on his right side. Mijikai took the hit and slashed Scott across the chest, the two of them backed off a few meters. Blood dripped from both of their bodies

“Getting tired yet Shinigami?” asked Mijikai

“As if” replied Scott

“We’re both still hiding our full power” stated Mijikai

“Oh so you want to end this now?” asked Scott

“Fine, only because you seem so eager to die” replied Mijikai. Scott smiled

“Bankai!” exclaimed Scott. Scotts Zanpakutou absorbed into his body, and then wings started to grow from his back and claws grew from his hands. Scott flew up into the air with wind wrapping around him. Mijikai stared up at Scott and smiled

“Impressive, but mine is better” stated Mijikai. Scott watched Mijikai as he held his Zanpakutou in the air

“Slice him, Atsugiri” said Mijikai and his body changed in to a sleek white form with jagged teeth and his arms transformed into blades

“What is that?” asked Scott

“We Arrancar release our Zanpakutous differently from you Shinigami” answered Mijikai. Mijikai jumped towards Scott and slid through the air and wrapped around Scott like a snake

“My body can now stretch and change its shape a little. Plus I can even move through air currents like the ones you can create” said Mijikai, and then he let go of Scott and slipped back down to the ground. Scott flew down to Mijikai and slashed at him sending gale force winds down to Mijikai, but Mijikai avoided them and the gale winds ripped into the ground.
Mijikai lunged towards Scott and started to slid around him and slashed him with his blades. Scott summoned wind around his body and forced Mijikai away, all the wounds Scott got weren’t that deep but blood still poured from his body.
Scott started rapidly slashing at Mijikai sending lots of gale force winds which could slice through anything. Mijikai slipped around the attacks getting closer to Scott. Scott lunged towards Mijikai hoping to hit him while he was busy avoiding the wind attacks. Scott slashed at him but Mijikai dodged to the side and slash Scott on his back. Scott flew past Mijikai and landed on a roof down on one knee. Scott was breathing heavily

“What’s the matter? Getting tired now Shinigami?” mocked Mijikai. Scott stood up and turned around

“You’re the one getting tired” replied Scott. Mijikai got pissed and lunged for Scott and stabbed him straight through the shoulder. Scott grabbed Mijikai’s arm

“Now you can’t escape” said Scott with a grin

“Shit! He tricked me!” thought Mijikai. Scott held his other arm back and started to form wind around his claws and arm. Mijikai struggled to escape but failed. Scott slashed at Mijikai and the wind from Scotts arm caused a massive wind and destroyed the area around them causing dust to arise. Once the dust cleared, Mijikai was now drenched in blood and was missing an arm. Mijikai struggled to stand up

“Amazing… power” said Mijikai. Scott looked down at him

“Amazing you managed to avoid a critical hit at the last second” remarked Scott. Mijikai lunged at Scott.

Meanwhile James was still fighting Raibu. James was able to barely block Raibu’s attacks. Raibu’s attacks were getting more rapid. James was getting pushed back when Raibu slashed at James’ face. James tried to avoid the attack but was cut across the face. Raibu jumped back as blood dripped down James’ face

“A little bit more and you won’t be able to avoid my attacks at all” stated Raibu. Five cracks opened around James but before he could do anything, five Gillian hands reached out and grabbed James and started to drain his reiatsu again

“Crap” thought James. Raibu started to fly past James and slash him as he rushed past. Raibu continued to do this over and over again. James could feel himself losing energy. James started to struggle against the Gillian and Raibu stopped to watch him try

“You can try all you want but you’ve lost too much energy” stated Raibu and then he started to laugh. James slowly stopped struggling as he felt his eyes lids getting heavy. James could hear Raibu’s laughter and then it suddenly stopped. Raibu had been stabbed through the back. Raibu looked down and saw a Zanpakutou sticking out of his chest

“Scorch the unworthy, Enkou Hitokage” said a female voice from behind Raibu. Her Zanpakutou exploded into flames and burned away at Raibu. Raibu screamed in pain as he was burned by the Zanpakutou. Soon he completely burst into flames and was destroyed. The female figure sliced through the Gillians arms which forced the Gillian to retreat and let go of James. James fell to the ground unconscious.

Meanwhile Scott slashed Mijikai on his chest and sent him flying back. Mijikai could hardly stand anymore and fell down on one knee

“Where is the Hougyoku?” asked Scott

“I’m not done yet” replied Mijikai and then he lunged towards Scott. Scott lunged towards Mijikai and stabbed him in the chest and a gale force wind ripped through the rest of Mijikai’s body and sent him flying into the ground. Scott landed in front of him and picked him up by the neck

“Where is the Hougyoku?” repeated Scott

“Why do you want to know so much?” asked Mijikai

“It’s the reason why my Onii-Sama had to die” replied Scott. Mijikai stared at Scott and smiled

“Now where is it!” exclaimed Scott in anger

“If you want to know so much, I’ll tell you” answered Mijikai. But before Mijikai could tell Scott where to find the Hougyoku a Zanpakutou stretched out and shot through Mijikai. Mijikai dissolved away and Scott looked up to see where the Zanpakutou came from, what he saw shocked him. He saw the previous Captain of the Third Division, the one who fled Soul Society and was a traitor like Aizen

“Ichimaru… Gin” mumbled Scott with a shocked look on his face

“Oh, you know who I am? But sorry, I don’t recognize you... but you are wearing a Taichou’s robe… you must be new one” said Gin

“I’m Tenth Division Taichou: Scott” stated Scott

“Oh Tenth Division… tell me, is Hitsugaya-Taichou dead?” asked Gin in a taunting tone

“Yes… and I will get my revenge on Aizen” remarked Scott

“Aizen…? That would be a waste” replied Gin

“What do you mean?” asked Scott

“Aizen isn’t the reason Hitsugaya-Taichou died… I am” said Gin, just then an incredible rage filled Scott

“Gin!” yelled Scott as he lunged at him. Gin grabbed his arm and stabbed Scott right through the stomach. Scott coughed up blood and Gin kicked Scott off his sword

“Oh my, it seems Seireitei is running low on Shinigami and is using weak kids for Taichous” remarked Gin as Scott hit the ground. Scott stood up

“Gin, I’ll make you pay!” exclaimed Scott. Scott once again lunged at Gin.

Meanwhile James was starting to wake up and he could see a blurry figure in front of him. James could faintly hear a mumble of words. James wondered if this figure was real so we reached out to grab it. James heard another mumble of words, so he grabbed the figure tighter. Then James’ eyes started to focus and then he saw a fist fly at him and punch him into the ground

“I said to let go of my breasts!” exclaimed the female figure. James lifted his head out of the ground and he had a fist mark on his face. James looked up at the female and was shocked at who it was

“You’re James, you join my school about three days ago, right?” asked the female figure

“Yes… and you’re Simone, and you’re a Shinigami?” asked James

“Yes, I took an interest in you and your friend when you came up to me and said you were a Shinigami” answered Simone. James remembered back to that day when he talked to Simone

“Hi Simone, I’m a Shinigami and-” before James could finish Scott grabbed him and jump out the window and ran away behind some bushes. James stopped remembering and turned to Simone

“Today I decided to follow you two and see if you really were Shinigami, and it’s a good thing I did. Because if I wasn’t here you would probably be dead right now” stated Simone

“I didn’t need your help. I had everything under control” remarked James. Simone stared at him and laughed. James looked at her and was puzzled

“Stop trying to be so proud” said Simone as she laughed. James smiled

“It’s true, I could I’ve killed him myself” said James

“If you insist” replied Simone. James remembered Scott was still fighting an Arrancar. James stood up

“Scott is still fighting, we’ve got to go help him” remarked James. James started to run in Scott’s direction but then he fell to the ground still tired from his fight with Raibu and his Gillians

“You have to take it easy, you’re still injured” said Simone. James slowly stood up once more

“I don’t care. We have to see if Scott is okay” replied James as he started to run. Simone sighed and ran after James.

Meanwhile Scott and Gin were still fighting. Scott blocked Gin’s Zanpakutou but then Gin kicked Scott in the chest which sent him flying. Gin lunged after Scott. Scott slashed at Gin and sent a gale force wind towards him. Gin blocked and was pushed back. Scott charged at Gin but Gin stopped and stabbed at Scott. Scott blocked the attack and Gin started to push him backwards. Scott pushed off Gin and flew up into the air to attack. Gin stood there and held his Zanpakutou up at Scott

“Shoot him, Shinsou” said Gin. Gin’s Zanpakutou shot out and stretched up to Scott and stabbed him right through the arm. Scott fell to the ground and Gin walked up to him and held his Zanpakutou up to Scott’s head. Scott’s Bankai disappeared

“Shoot him, Shin-” but before Gin could finish he heard two voices calling for Scott. James and Simone ran out to where Scott was. James stopped and was shocked to see Scott on the ground with Gin standing over him

“Ichimaru Gin!” exclaimed James. Gin held his Zanpakutou up at James

“Shoot him, Shinsou” said Gin and his Zanpakutou shot out at James and Simone. James stood in the way of its path and grabbed it before it hit him. James was forced back by Gin’s Zanpakutou and was cut on his hand. Blood dripped from James’ hand. James grabbed Gin’s Zanpakutou even tighter. Gin’s Zanpakutou started to shrink as James was holding on to the end. James was flying towards Gin. James got his Zanpakutou ready to attack him but when he got close enough to Gin. Gin jumped up and kicked James in the face and sent James flying off to the side into a wall. Gin noticed James was also wearing a Captains robe

“Oh my, such weak Taichous, not even worth killing” stated Gin. Gin turned around and Simone appeared in front of him. Simone held up her Zanpakutou and was about to release it when Gin punched her in the stomach. Simone fell to her knees and she started to lose consciousness. A crack opened up in the air and Gin walked through in and turned around to face his foes with his usual smile. Simone could barely keep her eyes open and lost unconscious after Gin completely disappeared.

Later Gin walked up to Aizen who was sitting down in a chair covered in darkness

“Gin, did you destroy the two traitors?” asked Aizen

“Two Shinigami did it for me” replied Gin

“Did they get any information from them before they died?” asked Aizen

“Almost, but then I got my hands dirty” answered Gin

“Good, did you destroy the Shinigami?” asked Aizen

“I fought with two Taichous” answered Gin

“Taichous?” questioned Aizen

“Two kid Taichous. I didn’t even know who they were, but they weren’t even worth killing” stated Gin

“I see… it appears Yamamoto is running out of Shinigami” stated Aizen with a grin.

Later James awoke in a bed back in his Gigai. James couldn’t feel any pain in his body anymore he only felt a bit sleepy. James started to look around and he saw Simone looking down at him

“You’re awake now” said Simone with a smile as James sat up

“Where am I, and where’s Scott?” asked James

“I’m right here and we’re at her place” replied Scott. James looked at the door way and saw Scott leaning against the door looking perfectly fine

“Scott! You’re okay. What happened to our wounds?” asked James

“Her father is a Shinigami healer” answered Scott

“Her father?” questioned James

“Yeah, but he went out” said Simone

“So you really are a Shinigami, and so is your dad” said James

“My dad moved to the real world with my mum and then they had me. My dad decided to keep living in the real world after my mum died so I could grow up normally. But still he taught me about being a Shinigami and told me stories of Soul Society” stated Simone

“She was a Shinigami from the start, in a Gigai like us” said Scott. James started to think

“So if we went up to her and just talked to her, we could have avoided all of this and not have to try and think of a nice simple way to tell her” remarked James with a grin

“Shut up!” exclaimed Scott. James started to laugh but Scott was busy thinking about something else to laugh

“Well then Simone, we’re here to take you to Seireitei” said James

“Don’t worry James. She’s coming with us, even her father agreed but only on the condition she still goes to school in the real world” stated Scott

“School?” wondered James as he though back to his and Scott’s time at Simone’s school

“School seems like fun” thought James as he remembered eating muffins

“So we can take her to Seireitei?” asked James. Scott nodded at him

“We were just waiting for you to wake up before we left” said Simone

“Yes! We can finally get out of these Gigai” said James as he jumped out of the bed for joy

“Let’s get going” said Scott and the three of them started walking away

“Hey Scott, do you think Yama Ojii-San will let us go to school to get muffins?” asked James

“Shut up about muffins!” exclaimed Scott

“Don’t worry James, I’ll bring you muffins from school” stated Simone

“Alright!” remarked James as he once again jumped for joy and then both Simone and Scott started to laugh with James.

In the next chapter James and Scott get another taste of school life, but this time as official students. While enjoying school Scott seems to be distracted by something because of his recent run in with Gin. The next chapter will be out in a few days. And as always, please read and reply.

Zero Sora

Awards
Re: Bleach: A New Beginning [[Chapter 3 is out]]

I wish someone would comment. It feels like this story is going to waste otherwise.

Well anyway, here is chapter 4.

Chapter 4
School days

James was standing in the middle of a field surrounded by darkness. In the distance James could see four figures. He started to run towards them to see their faces. It was his old friends that had died in the Vasto Lord attack

“It can’t be…” said James as he held out his hand to touch them. Before James could get close enough to his friends, they started to fade away into nothing. James started to run faster towards them but the closer he got to them, the faster they disappeared until it was too late and they had completely vanished. James fell to the ground on his hands and knees

“No… come back…” whispered James. Suddenly he felt someone’s hand on his shoulder. James looked behind him to see who it was and he saw Scott and Simone a few meters behind him. James stood up and turned towards them, and then he saw more figures appear but he couldn’t make out their faces. James took one step forward and then light shot out from in the direction of Scott, Simone and the figures which blinded James. The light engulfed Scott, Simone and the figures and then wrapped around James. James could feel the light being burned into him. He could feel it coursing through his body causing him extreme pain. Suddenly James awoke in bed with a jump. James sat up really quick and hit his head on something and a voice screamed as he did. James looked up to where the voice came from as he rubbed his forehead. Slowly James’ eyes adjusted to the dark and he could see a little girl with short pink hair in front of him also holding her head. As James’ eyes completely adjusted he soon realized who it was that he hit

“Yachiru-Chan?” questioned James. Yachiru look up at James while she was still rubbing her forehead

“Morning Jamesie-Taichou” said Yachiru with a smile on her face

“Uh… Yachiru-Chan, why are you in my bedroom?” asked James

“I was watching you sleep. It’s fun to watch what people do while they sleep” answered Yachiru still smiling. James started to move away a little

“What were you dreaming about Jamesie-Chan?” asked Yachiru. James could vividly remember, all that he could remember is seeing Scott, Simone and the figures

“I don’t really remembered…” replied James

“Good, then you can come with me” remarked Yachiru, and then she grabbed James’ hand and threw him out the window. Yachiru jumped out after James. James fell three stories and landed flat on his stomach, then Yachiru landed on his back and crushed his spine. James let out a cry of pain

“Luckily I landed on soft ground” said Yachiru as she jumped off James who was in agonizing pain

“Okay Jamesie-Chan, let’s go look for more people to see how they sleep” stated Yachiru. James started to slowly push himself up off the ground when Yachiru grabbed his hand and started dragging him along the cement. James let out cries of pain as Yachiru dragged him along.

Later the next day James, Scott and Simone were meeting Yamamoto. James was so tired from last night that he couldn’t help but let out a yawn

“James what’s the matter? You don’t look to good” remarked Scott. James yawned again

“I got a midnight visit from Yachiru-Chan” replied James. Yamamoto walked up to the three of them with a greeting

“Good Morning Taichous” said Yamamoto

“Good Morning Yamamoto-Sou Taichou” said Scott and Simone

“Morning… Yama Ojii-San” said James while yawning

“As you two already know, Simone is my granddaughter and a very talented Shinigami, but with her little knowledge of Shinigami ways and her lack of control over her Zanpakutou, she will start out as a Fuku Taichou” stated Yamamoto. James was really paying attention and was busy staring off at the clouds wishing he was back in bed

“And the Division she will be Fuku Taichou of will be… Seventh Division” stated Yamamoto. James was still staring at the clouds and all was silent for a few seconds, and then what Yamamoto had said finally hit James

“Seventh Division!” said James in surprise. Simone giggled at James’ slow reaction and Scott just looked James and sighed

“Oh come on, it was obvious… me and you are the only two Taichous here at this meeting and I already have a Fuku Taichou. It was obvious she would be announced as your Fuku Taichou” thought Scott

“And since her father has one request, which was for her to stay in school I will respect his wish and Simone will still go to school… but she will not go alone. You two will protect her” stated Yamamoto

“What? School!?” remarked James in shock

“School will keep you out of the way while we repair the damage done to Seireitei” said Yamamoto to himself

“Don’t include me with the trouble James causes…” thought Scott

“No wonder why we had to wake up early… school” thought James

“You will depart for school right now. Enjoy your days at school, Taichous” said Yamamoto with a grin

“Yes Sir!” remarked James, Scott and Simone. The three of them walked away to get ready for school

“If school is anything like the Academy, then this is going to suck” thought James as he groaned

Later James, Scott and Simone arrived at school

“I hope you boys behave at school today” remarked Simone and then she glared at James

“What do you mean?” asked Scott

“Well in your first three days here, you guys stood out from everyone else and always did weird things.
Like jumping out of high windows” replied Simone as she glared at James again.

“All of that was James” thought Scott as he also glared at James. James noticed they were both glaring at him

“Of course I’ll behave!” exclaimed James

“I doubt that” remarked Simone under her breath.

A few days later James and Scott had finally got use to their school life. Soon all the students didn’t care about the weird and unbelievable things James and Scott did. They all thought the reason why they could do these things was because they knew martial arts. Simone, James and Scott decided that when a Hollow would appear during class time, that the first person to raise their hand and ask to go to the toilet would get to go and defeat the Hollow. School life had become fun for all of them, even James.

One day everybody was in class staring at the clock on the wall watching it tick time away. James was sweating glaring at everyone. Everybody was glaring at one another waiting for the bell to go so they could go to lunch. The teacher kept rambling on about useless facts on egg timers which everyone ignored her. Tatsujin glared at James and James glared at Tatsujin, their attention was drawn to the clock as time ticked down.
Suddenly the bell went and people exploded out of the class room doors and started to run for the store where they buy their food. James, Scott, Simone and Kaijuu ran for their lives. James jumped out the window he always jumped out of, but he didn’t look at where he was jumping to. James landed on a truck that parked just below the window today.
As soon as James landed on the truck, it started to drive away with James on it which caused him to fall over. James stood up and stared at the store where the food was sold. He could see people pushing and shoving to get to the food they wanted. Just as James was about to jump off the truck and make a break for the store, he got hit in the back of the head by a sign on the side of the building that the truck drove under. James fell off the truck and landed face first on the ground. Scott, Simone and Kaijuu strolled up to James eating their store bought treats

“The truck was there again?” asked Scott. James rubbed the back of his head

“He’s my arch rival” answered James

“Tatsujin is more like your arch rival” remarked Kaijuu. James jumped up off the ground

“Can’t talk, muffin time!” exclaimed James as he ran off into the crowd of people still trying to buy food. James realized he couldn’t squeeze through them. James decided to jump on the crowd of people and run across them to get to the front of the line

“Oi cheater!” shouted a voice. People saw James running on top of them and tried to push him off. James didn’t care and made his way to the front of the line. James jumped onto the store counter and scared the lunch lady

“Yo, one muffin please” said James with a smile. The lunch lady handed James the muffin as James gave her his money

“Alright, a job well done” remarked James. James turned around and saw the angry faces of the people he stepped on

“Uh… better luck next time?” said James as he backed away in fear. James ran away screaming from the crowd of angry students

“This isn’t fair!” cried James. Eventually he lost the crowd and found Scott, Simone and Kaijuu talking

“Oi cheater” said a voice. James looked over to the direction of the voice and saw Tatsujin standing there with his group of friends

“What do you want Tatsujin?” asked James with a sigh. Tatsujin ran up to James and grabbed his muffin out of his hand

“Hey! Give that back!” yelled James

“Make me” remarked Tatsujin. James got ready to fight Tatsujin and suddenly Tatsujin’s group of friends surrounded James

“Maybe we should help him” said Kaijuu

“Nah, he can handle himself” replied Simone, when Scott heard Simone say those words he suddenly remember something. Scott was a little kid sitting down in a room looking around him. A Shinigami Academy teacher slammed his hand down on a desk and Scott looked and saw Hitsugaya sitting down resting his head on his hand staring at the Academy teacher

“Hitsugaya-Taichou, are you sure about this? He’s just a kid” said the Academy teacher. Hitsugaya looked over at Scott, and Scott was wondering what they were talking about and why his older brother Hitsugaya had brought him here

“He’s going to get seriously hurt if you enroll him into the Academy” said the teacher. Hitsugaya looked back at the academy teacher and folded his arms and looked down and closed his eyes

“Nah, he can handle himself” said Hitsugaya with confidence

“Fine but if he gets hurt you can blame yourself” said the teacher. The teacher turned around he walked out of Hitsugaya’s office just as Matsumoto walked in, and Hitsugaya looked up at Scott

“I wonder if you have this talent to…” said Hitsugaya in a soft voice. Scott turned around and saw Matsumoto walk in

“Matsumoto-Chan” said Scott in a cheerful voice. Matsumoto looked down at him and smiled

“Did it all go well Taichou?” asked Matsumoto

“Yeah, he’s in” replied Hitsugaya, Matsumoto rubbed Scotts head and Scott grinned. Hitsugaya saw Scott happy and it made him smile. Scott was back in the present

“Scott? Are you okay?” asked Simone looking at Scott

“The fight has started and you kind of started to space out” added Simone

“Yeah… I’m fine” answered Scott as he walked off to watch the fight from somewhere else. Simone and Kaijuu looked at each other

“I wonder what’s wrong with him?” asked Simone. Kaijuu looked back at Scott and shrugged. James was fending off Tatsujin’s minions and sending them flying in all different directions with simple attacks. Soon all of them were lying on the ground unconscious

“Well I see your skills haven’t decreased” remarked Tatsujin. James glared at Tatsujin and smirked

“What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue” laughed Tatsujin. Tatsujin was about to crush the muffin with his hand but James lunged at him and swallowed the muffin and Tatsujin’s hand. Tatsujin and the crowd paused for a few seconds and then became disgusted

“G-Get off me!” remarked Tatsujin in shock. Tatsujin tried to get James to let go of his hand

“Let go, let go, let go!” demanded Tatsujin as he started to wave his arm around trying to force James off. Kaijuu, Simone and Scott stared at James in shock and disgust

“Eww, I can feel his saliva” remarked Tatsujin. Suddenly James flew off the end of his arm and rolled backwards and ended up landing on his ass. James swallowed the muffin completely and almost choked on it

“Mmm chocolate chip” said James with satisfaction

“Oi, I’m not finished with you yet!” exclaimed Tatsujin. Tatsujin ran up to James and threw a punch at him. James jumped to his feet and avoided Tatsujin’s punch

“Why you little” remarked Tatsujin as he tried to punch James again. James grabbed his arm and punched Tatsujin in the stomach. Tatsujin fell to the ground on his hands and knees gasping for breath. James walked back over to Scott and the others as Tatsujin glared up at him

“I’ll get you next time James” thought Tatsujin. Scott looked off into the distance while James was pleased with himself. Simone was worried that James over did it and Kaijuu was congratulating James. The crowd was shocked and amazed. Tatsujin’s friends slowly started to regain consciousness and Tatsujin started to pick himself off the ground

“I’m going to get revenge one way or another” stated Tatsujin.

Later after lunch, PE class had started for everyone. James was stretching his body when Tatsujin walked up behind him

“Hey James, sorry about the whole muffin thing” said Tatsujin. James looked at him and smiled

“No problem” replied James

“Oh listen, before I go… could you take these towels back into the guys change room?” asked Tatsujin. Behind James’ back Tatsujin’s friends were changing the signs on the boys and girls change rooms with each other

“Okay sure” agreed James unaware of what Tatsujin’s friends had done. James grabbed the towels and started walking to what he thought was the boys change rooms. Scott watched James from up on the balcony of the gym.

When Scott saw James walking from his point of view it triggered another memory. Scott was a little kid getting escorted by four Shinigami over to the Shinigami Academy. Scott was looking at the ground, then he looked up and saw something in the corner of his eye. He looked over and saw a boy about his age with blond spiky hair staring back at him. Scott stared at him as he walked and soon the boy was out of sight. Scott turned and looked back at the ground wishing he could go do whatever he wanted to do and play with that boy instead of being treated special because he was Hitsugaya’s younger brother.

Soon they arrived at the Shinigami Academy and Scott looked up at the big sign that said Shinigami Academy. He saw Matsumoto waiting at the entrance smiling at him which made Scott happy enough to smile back at her. Matsumoto walked up to him and held his hand as they walked up to the entrance. They opened the door to the Academy.

Scott was back in reality watching James start to open the girls change rooms thinking it was the boys change rooms. Tatsujin grinned as his plan was about to succeed

“Yes, now I’ll get my revenge” muttered Tatsujin. Scott watched with a bored look on his face as James opened the door and walked in. The door closed behind him and James walked straight in and continued to walk. All the girls were staring at James. James placed the towels carefully down on the bench. Suddenly he realized that he was in the girls change room. And the girls realized that James could see them naked. The girls quickly covered themselves up and James’ face turned completely red. The girls became incredibly angry.

“Shit!” thought James as he saw their eyes turn red with hate

“Wait! This is all a misunderstanding” remarked James, but before he could say anything else. Simone ran up to him wrapped in a towel with her eyes full of hate and punched James square in the face which sent him flying out the door. Tatsujin laughed because his plan for revenge succeeded but he was too busy laughing to notice James flying towards him. James collided with Tatsujin and sent him flying into a wall. James lay on the ground unconscious and Tatsujin left an outline of himself on the wall that he was smashed into. Tatsujin fell off the wall and onto the ground also unconscious

“I’ll get you next time, James” mumbled Tatsujin. Scott stared down at everyone and watched them. Scott stared at James and thought of the boy with the blond hair he saw when he was a child

“I wonder if that was him?” wondered Scott as he tried to picture them together. Scott could see the resemblance the boy had with James

“Well what do you know, it is James” said Scott with a smile

“Okay class, time for dodge ball” said the teacher. James jumped off the ground in excitement

“Yay! Dodge ball!” exclaimed James. As Tatsujin slowly got off the ground he was suddenly struck with an idea. Tatsujin gathered up his friends and told them all to aim for James at dodge ball. They all agreed and picked up some balls. The boys all lined up for dodge ball while the girls played netball. Scott was still up on the balcony watching everything that was going on because he didn’t feel like playing dodge ball right now

“Okay everybody ready? Go!” yelled the teacher. Balls were flying everywhere at James and Kaijuu. They were barely dodging them at all. Suddenly a ball flew towards Kaijuu’s face but James grabbed the ball and used it to deflect another ball up into the air. James threw the first ball and got someone in the face and then he jump up into the air to avoid another ball. James caught the one he deflected earlier and then pegged it at someone else and hit them in the stomach.
Kaijuu tried to follow James' example. He tried to grab a ball but tripped over another one that was already on the ground, which sent the ball flying. The ball somehow managed to hit someone in the leg. Kaijuu picked himself off the ground and jumped as high as he could to barely avoid another ball. Meanwhile James was still airborne

“Kaijuu pass me a ball” said James. Kaijuu landed on another ball and tripped over it which sent the ball flying the air towards James. James caught the ball with one hand

“Thanks” remarked James as he threw the ball and hit some guy in the crotch. The guy doubled over in pain. James noticed everyone was out except him, Kaijuu, Tatsujin and Tatsujin's friends. Tatsujin and his friends all held up balls ready to throw them at James and Kaijuu

“Quick Kaijuu, give me a ball!” exclaimed James

“We have none on our side” replied Kaijuu. James sighed and then cracked his knuckles. One ball flew at James but James grabbed Kaijuu and used him as a shield to deflect the ball. James caught the ball and then threw Kaijuu at the others and knocked a few over. He then threw the ball and hit someone in the face.

Later when only James and Tatsujin were left everyone had been drawn into the dodge ball death match. Tatsujin threw all the balls on his side at James and James did the same. All the balls collided with each other and both James and Tatsujin ran to gather up some balls. Suddenly James stepped on a ball tripped over it which sent the ball flying at Tatsujin. Tatsujin froze as he saw the ball heading for him. Tatsujin was hit right in the face which sent him spiraling into the ground with a ball mark on his face. Kaijuu leaned over to someone

“I taught him that move” whispered Kaijuu. Everyone ran over to James and picked him off the ground and started cheering for him and carrying him around. Scott was still watching from above at the little show he just got when Simone walked up behind him

“What are you doing up here Scott?” asked Simone. Scott got startled and turned around

“Oh it’s only you Simone” replied Scott with a smile that soon faded

“I was just thinking” remarked Scott

“Thinking about what?” asked Simone

“Well it’s a long story” remarked Scott.

Guess you bastards will have to wait until the next chapter for some Hitsugaya. The next chapter is called Memories Between Brothers. and it gives you some insight to the relationship between Scott and Hitsugaya.

I'd love some feedback on the story as well. Flame or not, it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Awards
Re: Bleach: A New Beginning [[Chapter FOUR is up and running]]

Well thanks for the comment Coldman, I'm glad you like it so far.

So here is the next chapter of my Bleach Fanfic.

Chapter 5
Memories between brothers

Scott was a little child walking with his older brother Toushirou who was the Captain of the Tenth Division. Scott was always happy when he was with his brother, and he loved hanging out around the Tenth Division. But there were no kids around his age to play with, which disappointed and bored Scott. Matsumoto was always there to play with him when he was bored and his brother would sometimes tell him stories of his battles with the Hollows and sometimes teach him how to use a Zanpakutou.
Lately Scott was being taught how to use a Zanpakutou a lot more than usual, he didn’t mind, he always loved spending time with his brother and Matsumoto. One day Hitsugaya had took Scott to his office

“Scott, please wait for me, I have some business to attend to” said Hitsugaya. Matsumoto opened the door to the office and poked her head inside to Hitsugaya

“He’s here to see you now, Taichou” said Matsumoto

“Good, send him in Matsumoto” replied Hitsugaya as Matsumoto closed the door behind herself

“You could at least say please and thank you” whispered Matsumoto

“I heard that!” exclaimed Hitsugaya from the other room which surprised Matsumoto

“What the hell? Does he have super hearing or something?” thought Matsumoto

“Matsumoto!” yelled Hitsugaya. Matsumoto quickly walked the Academy teacher to the door

“You can enter now” said Matsumoto

“Thank you” replied the teacher as he stepped through the door. Scott sat down in a chair and watched as the Academy teacher walked up to his brother Hitsugaya

“What did you call me for, Tenth Division Taichou?” asked the teacher as Hitsugaya took a sip of his tea and placed it back on his desk

“To enroll my Ototo-San, Scott, into the Academy” answered Hitsugaya. The academy teacher took a glance at Scott

“But he’s too young to enter” replied the teacher

“I said I want him enrolled in your Academy” remarked Hitsugaya. The Shinigami Academy teacher slammed his hand down on a desk which made Scott jump. Hitsugaya just sat quietly resting his head on his hand while staring at the Academy teacher

“Hitsugaya-Taichou, are you sure about this? He’s just a kid” said the Academy teacher. Hitsugaya looked over at Scott, and Scott was wondering what they were talking about and why his older brother Hitsugaya had brought him here

“He’s going to get seriously hurt if you enroll him into the Academy” said the teacher. Hitsugaya looked back at the academy teacher and folded his arms and looked down and closed his eyes

“Nah, he can handle himself” said Hitsugaya with confidence

“Fine but if he gets hurt you can blame yourself” said the teacher. The teacher turned around and walked out of Hitsugaya’s office just as Matsumoto walked in. Hitsugaya looked over at Scott

“I wonder if you have this talent to…” said Hitsugaya in a soft voice. Scott turned around and saw Matsumoto walk in

“Matsumoto-Chan” said Scott in a cheerful voice. Matsumoto looked down at him and smiled

“Did it all go well Taichou?” asked Matsumoto

“Yeah, he’s in” replied Hitsugaya. Matsumoto rubbed Scotts head and Scott grinned. Hitsugaya saw Scott happy and it made him smile

“Scott do you want to go train with Zanpakutou again?” asked Hitsugaya in a happy tone. Scott smiled

“Yes, Onii-Sama” replied Scott. Hitsugaya rubbed Scott’s head and they begun to walk out of the office

“Do you really think he’ll be okay?” asked Matsumoto

“There’s no doubt about it, he’ll be just fine” replied Hitsugaya as he closed the door behind him. Matsumoto waited a few seconds

“Alright, now that he’s gone I can get some sleep” said Matsumoto as she yawned

“Matsumoto!” exclaimed Hitsugaya from the other room

“Yes Taichou! I’m going to do the paper work right now!” replied Matsumoto.

Later after a hard day of training for Scott, he and his brother sat down at their old house and ate watermelon together like they always did

“Onii-Sama is the Academy hard?” asked Scott. Hitsugaya paused and put down his watermelon piece

“Well it won’t be for you” replied Hitsugaya

“But I’ve seen kids twice my age go there and fail, so it looks pretty hard” remarked Scott

“Well, it will be fun for you” said Hitsugaya. Scott folded his arms

“It won’t be fun if it’s all work” replied Scott

“You’ve been hanging around Matsumoto-Chan too much. Besides we have to do work sometimes” answered Hitsugaya. Scott unfolded his arms and sighed at the thought of working

“Sometimes I wish I had friends my age to play with, but when you’re around I don’t need anybody else” said Scott. Hitsugaya smiled and ate another piece of watermelon

“Hey Scott, do you want to see a real Hollow battle?” asked Hitsugaya. Scott looked up to Hitsugaya

“You bet!” exclaimed Scott.

Later Hitsugaya, Scott and Matsumoto went out to the real world. Hitsugaya pulled out a tablet looking object out of his jacket

“Do you know what this is Scott?” asked Hitsugaya. Scott looked at the object and thought for a little bit

“Is it Hollow bait?” answered Scott. Hitsugaya nodded

“And we’re going to use it to gather up some Hollows” remarked Hitsugaya. Scott smiled in anticipation

“Yay!” exclaimed Scott

“Matsumoto, protect Scott” ordered Hitsugaya

“Yes Taichou” replied Matsumoto

“Pff I can look after myself” thought Scott. Hitsugaya broke the Hollow Bait and readied his Zanpakutou. A few seconds later, Hollows were showing up everywhere and Hitsugaya jumped into action slicing Hollows left and right one after another. Scott watched in amazement at how fast his brother was destroying the Hollows

“Amazing!” exclaimed Scott

“They don’t call him a genius for nothing” remarked Matsumoto. Scott looked up at Matsumoto then back to his brother

“My Onii-Sama is a genius? Well he must be really famous then” thought Scott happily with a smile on his face.

Back to reality and the present time

“And that’s the first time I learned my Onii-Sama was a genius among others” said Scott to Simone

“And from that day onward I never wanted to take that away from my Onii-Sama” added Scott as he watched James being carried around on everyone’s shoulders

“What about the Academy?” asked Simone

“Well the next day was the day I went the academy for the first time” answered Scott.

Scott was a little kid getting escorted by four Shinigami over to the Shinigami Academy. Scott was watching the ground, and when he looked up, he saw something in the corner of his eye. Scott looked over and saw a boy about his age with blond spiky hair staring back at him. Scott stared at the boy as he walked, and soon the boy was out of sight. Scott turned and looked back at the ground wishing he could go do whatever he wanted to do and play with that boy instead of being treated special because he was Hitsugaya’s younger brother.

Soon they arrived at the Shinigami Academy and Scott looked up at the big sign that said Shinigami Academy. He saw Matsumoto waiting at the entrance smiling at him which made Scott happy enough to smile back at her. Matsumoto walked up to him and held his hand as they walked up to the entrance. They opened the door to the Academy

“Well this is it Scott, your first day at the Academy” said Matsumoto

“Matsumoto-Chan, I don’t really want to go… I’d rather play with kids my age” remarked Scott. Matsumoto looked down at Scott and smiled

“Don’t worry, it will all be fine… and try not to beat up any students on your first day” joked Matsumoto. Scott walked through the doors

“Okay I won’t” smiled Scott and the doors closed behind him. Scott looked down at the ground

“I still would rather play with kids my age” said Scott softly. A teacher walked up to Scott

“You must be Hitsugaya’s Ototo-San” said the teacher

“Y-Yes” answered Scott nervously

“Good, come this way” said the teacher. Scott followed the teacher to a changing room

“Here put this on and join the rest of the class when you’re ready” said the teacher as he handed Scott an Academy uniform and then walked off. Scott changed into the outfit

“Hmm it feels a bit loose” remarked Scott as he walked outside of the changing rooms and saw a whole bunch of kids older than him. Everybody stared at Scott because he was so young and was in the Academy, the teacher walked over to Scott with another student

“Scott, this is Ethan” said the teacher

“Hi, nice to meet you Scott” said Ethan

“Hi!” replied Scott quickly because he was nervous

“He will be you training partner for this part of the Academy” stated the Academy teacher

“Yes sir!” answered Scott with a nod

“Now Scott, would you please show us what you’ve learned with a Zanpakutou” asked the teacher. Scott gulped

“Umm, sure” said a nervous Scott. The teacher handed him and Ethan training swords made from wood

“Here use this” said the teacher as he backed away. Scott noticed everyone’s eyes were on him expecting him to be something special because he was Hitsugaya’s little brother. Scott started to shake under the pressure and sweat dripped down his face

“Hey, try to relax. Its okay” whispered Ethan. Scott looked up and nodded

“I’ll go easy on you” added Ethan

“Thanks” replied Scott. Scotts shaking had stopped and he felt a little less nervous now

“Begin!” ordered the teacher. As soon as the teacher said begin Ethan lunged at Scott. Scott stepped back a little still a bit nervous

“Come on, hurry and guard” thought Ethan. Scott held up his training sword and blocked Ethan’s attack. Scott was pushed back by Ethan’s force

“I’m open, attack me” thought Ethan. Scott ran up towards Ethan and whacked him over the head with his Sword. Ethan was sent down to the ground in one attack

“Hmm, nice job Scott, but Ethan, it seems your skills have decreased” remarked the teacher. Ethan picked himself off the ground

“Yeah, I don’t know what’s gotten into me” said Ethan with a smile. The teacher and rest of the class walked away

“Thanks for going easy on me” said Scott with a bow. Ethan smiled

“No prob. I’m Ethan by the way” said Ethan as he extended his hand to Scott. Scott smiled back at him

“I’m Scott, nice to meet you” replied Scott.

As the years passed, Scott quickly learned about being a Shinigami and his skills allowed him to raise fast through the ranks in the Shinigami Academy. Soon people everywhere were realizing that he has the potential to be stronger than his brother one day. Even his own brother kept telling him that he may one day be stronger than him.

One day early in the morning Scott had arrived at the Academy ready for a new day of Shinigami training. Scott opened up the door and walked into the Academy and saw the number one Academy student Hiraku leaning against a wall

“Well, well, well, look who’s here early” remarked Hiraku

“What do you want?” asked Scott angrily. Hiraku peeled himself off the wall and pointed at Scott

“I’m taking you down, Wonder Boy” stated Hiraku with a grunt. Hiraku called Scott Wonder Boy because Scott was praised for advancing so fast in the academy and for being so young. Another student who arrived early over heard Hiraku’s challenge to Scott and simply did what everyone did in this situation

“Fight!” yelled the student and heaps of early students ran to Scott and Hiraku’s fight

“Well now, you’re not gonna disappoint all of these onlookers, are ya?” asked Hiraku. Scott looked around at the crowd

“Now why would I do a stupid thing like that” replied a confident Scott. Hiraku held out his arm to his side and someone threw him a training sword. Scott did the same and got a training sword passed to him. Scott and Hiraku went into stance

“First one to let go of his sword loses, okay with that Wonder Boy?” asked Hiraku. Scott nodded in agreement. Hiraku lunged at Scott and Scott blocked his attack and countered Hiraku by hitting him in the stomach. Hiraku was winded but quickly recovered and slashed Scott across the leg and then jumped backwards

“That all ya got, Wonder Boy?” mocked Hiraku. Scott could feel the sting of Hiraku’s attack

“Dream on” replied Scott as he lunged at Hiraku. Scott swung his sword at Hiraku and Hiraku held up his sword to block Scotts attack. Both Scott’s and Hiraku’s swords hit with incredible force. And through sheer power Scott broke his training sword in half on Hiraku’s sword. The end piece flew up into the air and Hiraku was forced to the ground. The crowd gossiped amongst each other over Scott breaking his training sword. Scott was amazed at what he just did. Hiraku got up off the ground

“No way…” said Hiraku. Scott started to back off a little and the crowd started to cheer for Scott. Scott looked around at everybody cheering for him. The cheers made Hiraku angry that they was cheering for Scott even though Hiraku was the number one student

“You’re still holding one end of your sword so this isn’t over!” exclaimed Hiraku

“What? But I can’t even defend myself with this sword now” replied Scott

“Then it looks like your gonna lose Wonder Boy!” remarked Hiraku as he lunged at him. Scott couldn’t defend against Hiraku’s attack so he started to run away. Hiraku chased after Scott

“Where ya going, Wonder Boy!” mocked Hiraku. Scott ran through the crowd that had gathered and then ran inside an academy building. Hiraku chased after him into the building and the crowd followed after them. Scott ran from room to room trying to escape Hiraku. Hiraku kept attacking Scott as he ran and Scott kept dodging his attacks while running through the building. Eventually Scott ran into the advanced training room for advanced academy students. Hiraku had cornered Scott in the room with no way of escape

“Now it’s time for you to lose” mocked Hiraku as he place his hand on one of the Zanpakutous in the sword racks

“Me and you are both advanced students who have been trained to handle real Zanpakutou, so let’s use them to finish this fight” remarked Hiraku as he picked up the Zanpakutou and threw his training sword into the air and sliced it in half

“You’re not afraid are ya? Wonder Boy!” taunted Hiraku. Scott grabbed a Zanpakutou off the rack

“This just means I have to be extra careful” thought Scott. Scott and Hiraku lunged at each other and their Zanpakutous collided. Scott and Hiraku started pushing against each other trying to push the other away. The crowd had finally caught up with them and resumed to watch the fight. Hiraku used all of his might and started to push Scott back because he was bigger. Scott jumped away from Hiraku but Hiraku ran forward after him and sliced at him. Scott ducked the attack and shoulder barged Hiraku which made Hiraku roll backwards. Hiraku stood up and they both glared at each other. Hiraku grinned and placed his other hand on another Zanpakutou on the rack

“Allow me to show you why I’m number one” said Hiraku as he pulled out another Zanpakutou holding one in each hand. Scott back off a little

“What’s the matter scared?” asked Hiraku with a grin. Hiraku went into a stance and Scott gulped and stepped forward trying to show that he wasn’t afraid of Hiraku

“Of course not” said Scott. Hiraku ran towards Scott and Scott held up his Zanpakutou and blocked both of Hiraku’s Zanpakutous. Hiraku started hitting Scotts Zanpakutou repeatedly. Scott couldn’t take much more of this because he was being forced to the ground and he had no way to dodge or counter Hiraku’s attacks to avoid getting hurt, but if he just stayed there blocking Hiraku’s attacks, eventually Hiraku would break through his defense. Scott felt trapped and every time Hiraku attacked him, Scott felt less and less chance for escape

“I’m gonna win!” exclaimed Hiraku. These words struck the very core of Scott’s soul. The thought of disappointing his brother was unbearable, suddenly something in Scott snapped. Power was coursing through him. Wind started to twirl around Scott’s body, and then the wind started to form around his Zanpakutou. Hiraku kept attacking and took no notice of the wind. The wind around Scott and his Zanpakutou got more ferocious. Scott closed his eyes and then he heard a voice

“My name is Kaze Fenikkusu” said the voice. Scott repeated the name softly once, and then again, and again

“Kaze… Fenikkusu!” yelled Scott. Then suddenly Scott’s Zanpakutou exploded with wind and sent Hiraku flying into a wall. The wind tore into the walls and floors leaving scratches everywhere, the crowd stared at Scott in amazement. Scott opened his eyes and saw his Zanpakutou had changed form. The handle now looked like a golden phoenix with its wings spread out. Scott looked over to Hiraku and Hiraku stood up

“I’m… not done yet… Wonder… Boy” panted Hiraku. Hiraku dropped his Zanpakutous onto the ground as he fell down on one knee

“Damn it!” remarked Hiraku as he punched the ground

“I completely lost…” said Hiraku

Back to reality as Scott told Simone his story

“And that’s when I first learned the name of my Zanpakutou” said Scott. Simone stared at him

“So that’s what you were thinking about?” asked Simone

“Yep” replied Scott. The crowd threw James up and down praising his dodge ball skills. Scott looked over and James then back at Simone

“You know, Tatsujin tricked James into going into the girls changing rooms” said Scott

“Yeah I had a feeling James didn’t go in there on purpose, but I couldn’t just simply act all nice about it… so I had to punch him, or the other girls would have murdered him” replied Simone

“I see” said Scott with a laugh

“He’s always causing trouble for us” added Scott as he stared down at a cheerful James and wished his brother was alive and around to enjoy these fun times with Scott’s new friends.

Next chapter? New characters! New Captain! New concerns! New challengers! New... carpet? And one of those isn't happening in the next chapter. My moneys on the new Captain. Next chapter is called Shinigami Happenings.

Last edited:

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Re: Bleach: A New Beginning [[Chapter 5! Go! Go! Go!]]

This is a very great Bleach story. I can't wait to see what trouble happens to James next. I do have a qusetion, though. Is James or Scott the main character?

Zero Sora

Awards

Hmm, so far the story is pretty ambigious on who exactly is the main lead. But I can tell you that it is most definitly James. I tried to give James and Scott an equal amount of screen time because James, Scott and Simone are the main trio of the story. But yes, James is the lead, even though Scott appears to take more of a leader-of-the-group type role.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

Hmm, so far the story is pretty ambigious on who exactly is the main lead. But I can tell you that it is most definitly James. I tried to give James and Scott an equal amount of screen time because James, Scott and Simone are the main trio of the story. But yes, James is the lead, even though Scott appears to take more of a leader-of-the-group type role.

I knew it.:cool: It's always the Idiot Heroes that are the leads in the stories.

xatt13

Coool. Keep writing cuz i like it. :D

Zero Sora

Awards

Thanks for the comments guys, keep them coming, and I'll keep the chapters coming. Then next chapter will be up within a day or two. Gotta, leave some room for people to catch up and not overwhelm them with masses and masses of chapters.

Zero Sora

Awards

You people have waiting long enough. I was going to post up chapter 6 a few nights ago, but like, going out in real life is fun. Inglourious Basterds was pretty cool.

Chapter 6
Shinigami happenings

James and Simone had to get up early today, even though it was a weekend and there was no school. They had to get up early because new Shinigami had just come from the Academy and had been assigned to their Division. Simone opened James’ door to his bedroom

“Taichou are you awake yet?” asked Simone as she walked into James’ room. She looked around and noticed James was not in bed

“Could it be? James actually woke up early for important Taichou business?” wondered Simone as she left James’ room to look for him. After she had left, James rolled out from under his bed

“Good she’s gone, now I can get back to sleep” thought James. James crawled onto his bed and just then he heard someone climbing up his window. Fearing he would be caught, James dived back under his bed just as Yachiru jumped through his window

“Morning, Jamesie-James-Chan!” exclaimed Yachiru. Just then Simone burst through James’ door

“Ah ha I knew I’d catch you out James!” exclaimed Simone. Simone looked around and noticed Yachiru standing on James’ bed

“Oh Yachiru-Chan it’s just you” said Simone

“Where’s James?” asked Yachiru

“Not here. I thought he would be hiding but I can’t find him anywhere” replied Simone

“Whacha trying to find him for?” asked Yachiru

“Me and James have to welcome some new Shinigami into our Division” answered Simone. Yachiru thought for a little bit

“I’ll help you find Jamesie-Chan” replied Yachiru and then she jumped to Simone’s side and grabbed her by the arm

“Here lets go this way, I’m sure he’s over here” said Yachiru as she dragged Simone out of James’ bedroom. James poked his head out from under the bed and looked around in all directions to make sure everyone was gone.
James went to his window and saw Yachiru dragging Simone around outside. James felt relief and went back into his bed and started to get comfortable. Suddenly, James’ closet door crept opened

“Trying to avoid Taichou business again I see” said Matsumoto as she walked out from James’ closet. James had a jumped onto his ceiling because he was scared of the sudden voice from nowhere

“Ma-Matsumoto-Chan!?” exclaimed James. Matsumoto grinned

“Simone asked me to help find you if you disappeared this morning, so I snuck into your room at night while you were sleeping making sure you didn’t run away” remarked Matsumoto. Matsumoto took a few steps closer to James and grabbed James by the shirt

“Looks like I found you” winked Matsumoto. Matsumoto suddenly threw James out of his bedroom window. James came crashing down to the ground below right near where Simone and Yachiru were. Simone and Yachiru turned around to see James lying broken and hurt on the ground. Yachiru started jumping up and down on James’ back

“Jamesie-Taichou, wakey, wakey” repeated Yachiru over and over again. Simone looked over at James’ window and saw Matsumoto standing there smiling

“Thank you Matsumoto-Chan!” called Simone.

Later James and Simone were standing in front of the Seventh Division main gates. The gates opened and on the other side were about hundreds of Shinigami who just graduated from the Academy. James walked in front of them on to a platform

“Welcome Shinigami Academy graduates. Welcome to the Seventh Division, I am your Taichou, Seidaku James” said James. James could hear many whispers in the crowd about how young he was and that he was a Captain of the Gotei Thirteen

“Take a good look at the people around you. These people are your new family. Here in the Seventh Division we look out for each other like family” stated James. James pointed to Simone

“This super sexy female-” but before James could finish, Simone threw a rock and his head because she didn’t want to be called super sexy. James coughed and corrected himself

“Okay, this hottie-” but before James could finish, Simone threw another rock at his head because she didn’t want to be called a hottie either. James once again cleared his throat

“This is Simone, the granddaughter of Yamamoto Sou-Taichou. She is your Fuku Taichou. She will now show you to your living quarters where you will be staying for the rest of your time here with the Seventh Division” stated James. Everyone turned and followed Simone

“This way everyone” remarked Simone. James could see the group was made up of mostly young Shinigami. There were some who were actually too old to be graduates. It looked as if the Academy was accepting everyone and any who wanted to be a Shinigami, regardless of age.

Meanwhile Matsumoto had just reached the Tenth Division Captains Office. She stepped through the door

“Matsumoto! I left you in charge of the paperwork last night, but none of it got done!” exclaimed Scott. Matsumoto gulped

“Well you see Taichou… important business came up and I had to attend to it” replied Matsumoto. Scott lend forward to Matsumoto

“Oh really, so this means you were probably out partying late last night?” remarked Scott

“Well… you see” said Matsumoto.

Matsumoto had a flashback of last night

“Matsumoto, I’m going to leave early tonight so I need you to finish the paperwork” said Scott. Matsumoto turned around to Scott

“Taichou… you know I hate paper work” replied Matsumoto

“Please Matsumoto” asked Scott. Matsumoto pouted

“Fine” answered Matsumoto who was annoyed at Scott

“Thanks Matsumoto” replied Scott as he walked out the door. Matsumoto walked over and sat in Scotts chair and took a look at the papers. A few seconds after looking it over Matsumoto scratched her head

“Ah! Why does this have to be so annoying” remarked Matsumoto. She put her head on the desk

“I wish someone would save me from this” said Matsumoto, and then her phone rang. Matsumoto curiously answered her phone

“Hello?” asked Matsumoto

“Hi Matsumoto-Chan” answered Simone

“Ah! Simone-Chan! What’s up?” asked Matsumoto

“Well, James and I have to go to this thing in the morning, and I’m sure he is going to ran away just so he can get a few more hours of sleep. I was wondering if you could help me keep an eye on him… that’s if you’re not doing anything important” asked Simone. Matsumoto looked around at the papers on the desk

“Of course I’m not doing anything important. I’ll help you keep an eye on him” replied Matsumoto. Matsumoto thanked her lucky stars, because she had just been saved from doing the paperwork

“I’ll come on over right now and help you keep an eye on him” added Matsumoto

“No, you don’t need to come over right now-” but before Simone could finished, Matsumoto hung up the phone.

Back in reality, Matsumoto explained why the paperwork wasn’t done

“And you see, that’s what happened Taichou” answered Matsumoto. Scott stared at Matsumoto

“And you stayed the whole night over at Seventh Division?” asked Scott

“More like… in James’ closet” answered Matsumoto. Scott paused for a second after hearing something so strange

“But you had important work to do!” exclaimed Scott. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and a Shinigami stepped through

“Taichou, Yamamoto-Sou Taichou requests your presence” said the Shinigami. Scott nodded
“I’ll be right there. And Matsumoto, this isn’t over” said Scott as he closed the door behind him. Matsumoto had a sigh of relief.

Meanwhile James and Simone were walking around Seventh Division and James was playing with his daily muffin

“Muffin, muffin, I gots a Muffin” sang James as he threw his muffin up and down. Someone ran out from behind the corner and ran into James. James dropped his muffin and flew forward. James’ forehead crushed the muffin when he fell down

“Ouch…” said the person. Simone bent over and helped her off the ground

“Are you okay?” asked Simone

“Um… yeah I’m fine” replied the girl. James, whose face was still in the ground, held up his hand hoping to be helped up

“Oh, I’m fine by the way, nobody help me up!” exclaimed James sarcastically

“Shut up! You can help yourself off the ground” remarked Simone. James jumped up to his feet and pointed at the girl

“You better be more careful” said James. James suddenly noticed his muffin was gone

“Huh? Where’s my muffin!” exclaimed James. Simone and the girl could see it was crushed on his forehead and they started to giggle as tears came from James’ eyes

“Where’s my Muffin? Muffin wherefore art thou?” cried James while quoting Shakespeare. James started looking around franticly trying to find his muffin

“Quiet down James” said Simone

“But… but… my muffin” cried James. Simone pulled out a new muffin from her top

“Here!” said Simone as she tossed the muffin to James

“Yay!” exclaimed James as happy as could be. Simone and the girl giggled again as James started to walk off singing his muffin song

“Hey what’s your name?” asked Simone to the girl

“Uh… Yuri” she replied

“Well see you later Yuri” said Simone as she turned around to catch up with James. Yuri stared at Simone and James and she noticed how easily Simone made James happy by giving him a muffin, and how she treated her Captain and it didn’t seem to bother him. Yuri started to idolize Simone she wanted to be just like her. Yuri watched as they walked away, and then she suddenly noticed that James was the person she was looking for

“Ah, Taichou!” yelled Yuri. James turned around with his muffin half stuffed in his mouth. Yuri ran up to James and Simone

“The First Division Sou Taichou would like to see you and your Fuku Taichou” said Yuri. James and Simone both looked at each other

“Us?” said both Simone and James. James couldn’t speak properly because he had a muffin in his mouth.

Later as James and Simone arrived at Yamamoto’s Office, they saw Renji and Scott waiting for them. James and Simone lined up next to them

“Good, now that you’re all here, we can get down to business” said Yamamoto. Renji wondered why he was here because it seemed like this only concerned the newly appointed Genius Captains

“This is important business regarding the new genius Taichous” added Yamamoto

“Well if that’s the case, then why am I here?” asked Renji

“This news concerns you too, Abarai Renji” answered Yamamoto. Renji wondered what could possible concern him about the geniuses

“We have just picked a new Sixth Division Taichou” said Yamamoto

“What?” replied everyone in shock. Renji wondered who it could be, was it him he wondered. He too had a Bankai, so he could be a chosen as a Captain

“He is also the newest genius to be found within Soul Society” added Yamamoto

“It’s… not me…” whispered Renji. Renji looked down to the ground with disappointment

“Please show yourself, Akuma Warren… newly appointed Taichou of the Sixth Division” said Yamamoto. A boy the same age as the others stepped out from behind a wall. He has black hair and it was covering one of his eyes and his eyes were blood red. He had two Zanpakutous and was the tallest of the new Captains, just a little taller than Scott

“Hi…” said Warren in a monotone voice. Warren was one of those people who didn’t like to interact with other or make friends because he thought they would slow him down. Everyone greeted Warren except Renji

“Renji, what’s wrong? Greet your new Taichou” said Yamamoto. Renji turned around and started to walk away

“I’d rather not…” said Renji softly as he walked away with his head down

“Why? Why didn’t they pick me to be Taichou? I’m the Fuku Taichou of this Division and I have a Bankai, so why didn’t they choose me? Why did they choose this nobody to be Taichou of this Division?” thought Renji as he walked away in frustration

“Renji…” said James softly as he watched Renji walk away with his head down. Warren grunted and James looked over to him and he became annoyed at Warren for grunting at one of his friends

“Why Yama-jii? Why not choose Renji to become a Taichou? He’s a great Shinigami for the job” remarked James. Before Yamamoto could answer James’ question Renji spoke out to James

“James just forget about it, I don’t care about being head of this Division… he can have the job!” exclaimed Renji

“But-” before James could finish Renji stopped him

“I said forget about it!” exclaimed Renji as he begun to walk away again. James sighed and then glared over at Warren. Renji had been the person to take all of his Captains duties when he died, so he natural though he was suited for the job

“Anyway, Warren will be joining you Scott and Simone at school” said Yamamoto

“What? Why? Me and James are already guarding her at school” stated Scott

“I keep telling you Grandfather that I don’t need protection from these two!” exclaimed Simone. James was too busy thinking about Renji to care to give a response

“It’s not just that, but that town has always been a hot spot for Hollows and Arrancar… and because Aizen has set his sights on Kurosaki Ichigo and Karakura Town” replied Yamamoto

“Kurosaki… Ichigo? You mean the guy that broke into Seireitei ages ago?” asked Scott

“Yes. I didn’t expect any of you to know him, but he is unimportant to you four anyway. Your job is to help destroy the Hollows and Arrancar that show up there… it’s just a shame your school and Kurosaki’s school are on opposite ends of the city” said Yamamoto

“Understood” replied Scott

“I’m sure you’re just trying to find another reason to send Shinigami to protect me” said Simone

“Believe what you want Simone” replied Yamamoto
“Whatever Grandfather, I believe you” answered Simone sarcastically. James looked over at Warren once again

“There’s something about this guy…” thought James. Yamamoto waited to see if anyone else wanted to say anything

“Anything else? Good. Dismissed!” said Yamamoto. Everyone turned around and left Yamamoto’s office.

The next day James was getting ready for school when Yuri burst into his room

“G-Good morning Taichou!” said Yuri with a happy cheer. James looked over to her

“Good Morning… Um… I don’t know your name” said James

“It’s Yuri” said Yuri. James could see she was around the same age as him

“Good Morning, Yuri-Chan” greeted James. Yuri watched as James put on his shoes and bag to get ready for school, but then she became curious as to what he was doing

“Hey Taichou, what are you getting ready for?” asked Yuri

“School” replied James

“School? What’s that?” asked Yuri. James had to think for a bit

“Hmm, it’s kind of like the Academy except you learn about all different kinds of things” answered James

“Sounds fun… can I come?” asked Yuri. Just then Simone came into James’ room all dress and ready for school

“Ready for school Jamesie-Kun?” asked Simone

“Almost” replied James

“Well hurry up!” remarked Simone. James grumbled at Simone

“What was that” said Simone as she tackled James and hit him across the back of his head. Yuri giggled at James. She loved being in a Division with a Captain and Vice Captain the same age as her which she can relate to

“Anyway, Yuri you wanted to know if you could come to our school… Well I don’t think it would be such a good idea, sorry” said James

“It’s okay, It doesn’t really matter” said Yuri. She didn’t mind that she couldn’t go, she was just happy enough being in this Division.

Later James, Scott, Simone and Warren had arrived at school. Everyone had bought Warren’s school transfer story just like they bought James’ and Scott’s. Simone’s two friends, Ami and Midori had been sitting with them lately. When Simone first met James, Scott and Kaijuu, they thought it was weird she would become such great friends with them in one day, but they didn’t really care anymore and had also become friends with them. They all sat together now, except for Warren who preferred to be on his own.

The bell went for lunch and James jumped out the window like he always did and people had become use to it now and they didn’t really see it as amazing anymore.
James walked up to the lunch ladies and bought a muffin like he always did. Tatsujin showed up with his group of fighters like he always did and he challenged James like he always did. James ate his muffin and accepted Tatsujin’s challenge.
James went into his stance and so did Tatsujin and his group of fighters. Just as they were about to attack each other, Warren jumped out of nowhere and simply punched Tatsujin in the face and sent him flying backwards. All of Tatsujin’s friends ran away after seeing Tatsujin beaten so easily

“Why do you even bother wasting your energy on someone like him?” asked Warren to James

“Huh? What do you mean?” asked James

“You could be fighting someone more worthy rather than wasting it on a weakling like him” answered Warren

“Someone like you, right?” asked James

“Indeed, someone like me” answered Warren. There was a sudden tension in the air. James was still annoyed at Warren for grunting at one of his friends

“Is that a challenge?” asked James, just then students everywhere were brought into this little fight. People were going around telling everybody that James and the new transfer student were fighting

“It certainly is, but I’m challenging both you and Scott” said Warren. Scott looked over at Warren

“Me?” asked Scott

“Yes, I challenge both of you. It will be a two on one fight” answered Warren. The students watching started to get chills from all the tension in the air.

Wow, another This-Will-Be-Finished-With-The-Next-Chapter thing. "Well crap" is what yous must be thinking, huh? You guys must hate the little cliff hangers by now, but oh well. Six chapters down for this Arc, and ten chapters remaining.

So the next chapter, chapter 7, is fighting, plus fighting, plus some more fighting. I really like the next chapter, I don't know if you guys will, but I enjoyed writing and reading it. So since the conclusion of this chapter is in the next one, I'll release it sooner then I was planning.

And as always, read, reply and tell me what needs improving, what you like, what you hate. In fact, tell me whatever you want.

Zero Sora

Awards
Re: Bleach: A New Beginning [[Chapter 6 is up and running]]

Thanks. I'm hoping it meets up to everyones expectations.

Zero Sora

Awards
Re: Bleach: A New Beginning [[Chapter 6 is up and running]]

That's doesn't really bother me. I'm guessing our fanfics will be completely different anyway. I mean, mines got tons of new characters that are my own creation. That alone should be enough to set them apart. Anyways, I should really finish the chapter I'm currently write for my Bleach fanfic. Good luck with your Bleach Fanfiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back