• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BlazBlue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(?Cmurder?)

New video game by Arc System Works (Guilty Gear).

Due to the legal stuff involving the merge of Sega and Sammy, It's tough for Arcsys to do anything with guilty gear. Thus they made a new fighter called BlazBlue

YouTube - BlazBlue: AOU 2008 Trailer

Obviously yuo can see its the same characters, just with different looks.

But IMO this game looks pretty good, looks better than GG.

Don't know what platform, that I haven't found out. though it lokos like it may be PS3.
and it's an HD Arcade Fighter ;D

I'm buying this, anyone else buyin'?

Official Site:
BLAZBLUE

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If I have a system it comes out on, then by all means, I will get this; it looks awesome and I'm a sucker for 2D fighters. If not, I'll just wait for Million Knights Vermilion and pray that is isn't broken to **** like Big Bang Beat is.

In the meantime, I still need to get one of the Guilty Gear games.

(?Cmurder?)

If I have a system it comes out on, then by all means, I will get this; it looks awesome and I'm a sucker for 2D fighters. If not, I'll just wait for Million Knights Vermilion and pray that is isn't broken to **** like Big Bang Beat is.

In the meantime, I still need to get one of the Guilty Gear games.

Guilty Gear is actually one of the most balanced fighters ever, one installment of the series being redone constantly, spanning about four revisions.

and BlazBLue must have made some huge adjustments to an already perfect system.

You shouldnt have a problem with this nor Guilty Gear.

but to me it seems that the action is slowed down. Plus the fact that there's only 11 characters throws me off. Still looks good though

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Guilty Gear is actually one of the most balanced fighters
haha
one installment of the series being redone constantly
sega is here and they want to make you import what is essentially the same game four times over
BlazBLue must have made some huge adjustments to an already perfect system.

You shouldnt have a problem with this nor Guilty Gear.
what
what

oh, also http://forums.khinsider.com/general...equel-no-not-overture.html?highlight=blazblue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back