• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blast from the past ninja

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Its a new year so I'm doing things diffrent. Its been three years. I like the new look. I wanna get back into the art game. Besides me wanting a career as a geneticist, I want to art on the side for my own pleasure. Just took me while to realize its what I really love doing besides science.
afro_girl_by_kazu52-d71024n.jpg

birth_sweets_by_kazu52-d70vd2d.jpg

space_by_kazu52-d70vg58.jpg

and a WIP

wip_emotions_by_kazu52-d70vbhy.jpg

Yeah you know where I got the cheeks from..... Aww you guys censor the work ninja now D:

why not throw this WIP in too
we_are_one_wip_by_kazu52-d710gss.jpg

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Naw man you got some hella dope shit. I like the heavy focus on design elements and themes. Second one is the best. Coloured one is my least fav actually. I think I get it but I don't like it.

Kazuma

Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Well I'm still working on the colored one man. Its like only 15% done lol; its a WIP. The piece is called We Are One. Because were all connected to the universe, all made of star stuff. No matter how small you are your still apart of something really big. Hell you might have atoms from Pharo Kufu in you just don't know it yet. Oh and thanks

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Yep, I gathered that much from looking at it. Now it makes perfect sense with your Neil deGrasse Tyson avatar lol.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I highly recommend you give painting a try. With you're style, you'd do really well with something like acrylics or watercolors. Or maybe go with the cleanliness of digital coloring. Either way, markers are limiting you and you should move on to something more expansive. I really want to see the space one colored. You have a really cool style.

Kazuma

Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
It is acrylic paint on it, you can't tell be cause my phones camrea is crappy. I outlined in a sharpy so I trace in the paint. The paints going over the sharpy pen. Then I'll put a second coat of paint for details/ cover up the sharpy more. Then use colored pencils for more details. Then I was going to seal it with acrylic gloss medium. Thanks for the critique. At my painting class people are afarid to critique other peoples work. But some times just have to do it.

EDIT

I'll see what can do to get the space piece colored. its difficult because its on thin drawing paper. I'm going to have to scan it, print it, then slap it on canvas, gesso it, sketch over and then I can paint it. ;D

Last edited:

Shasta

Awards
I welcome you into the art section with very open arms my friend! Your art is truly one of a kind, what's more is that all of it is so creative and very traditional!

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I love your drawings, they're so imaginative. Your most recent painting is my favourite, it's so god damn beautiful. The girl in that painting is done really well, I'm loving the colours and everything.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Your art is glorious. I wish I had seen this sooner, but wow. I love your most recent with the Foxy Lady. Quick question: Is it shadows that are on her, or is it to give her a more 3D look? Do you ever base your drawings on real people? Or is this all imagination and inspiration combined? *u*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back