• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blank Point? How?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Ok, so I have completed Terra on Standard Mode, Ventus on Critcal Mode, and Aqua on Proud Mode. I have got all of Xehnort's Reports and I have completed Final Episode on Proud Mode. So now what? What else do I need to do to unlock Blank Point? I thought I needed to complete all three characters on Standard, Proud, and Critcal Mode, and also completed Final Episode. But I still have not got it. What else do I need complete?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You misunderstood something there.

The lowest difficulty you choose counts, so if you for example played:

Terra => Standard
Ventus => Proud
Aqua => Critical
Final => Proud
...then the "Standard"-difficulty counts toward unlocking blank points. It's saved in the system data-file of BBS.
So you have to get 100% at the reports (orange Mickey-Symbol) for blank points if you have completed one scenario in standard.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
You misunderstood something there.

The lowest difficulty you choose counts, so if you for example played:

Terra => Standard
Ventus => Proud
Aqua => Critical
Final => Proud
...then the "Standard"-difficulty counts toward unlocking blank points. It's saved in the system data-file of BBS.
So you have to get 100% at the reports (orange Mickey-Symbol) for blank points if you have completed one scenario in standard.

So...you mean I have to complete 100% of Terra's Report...? Even the Command Collection? :0

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
MrGubs said:
So...you mean I have to complete 100% of Terra's Report...? Even the Command Collection? :0

Yup, that's true...and since some of the Arena Missions are locked until you beat the game with Aqua it's not a wise idea to play Terra's scenario on standard if you're going for earning Blank Points the easy way.

@Smile:
Wouldn't it be enough just to play every scenario on proud?
If critical is too much for some players, that is...;)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
@Smile:
Wouldn't it be enough just to play every scenario on proud?
If critical is too much for some players, that is...;)

I find that one of the biggest differences between the modes is how much you need to level up before you can get stuff done. As a level-whore, I don't mind spending that extra bit of time on Critical, especially on a game whose gameplay I enjoyed as much as BBS.
I'm not too big on the "level 1, no abilities, HARDCOAR" challenges.

Smile you've become green!!

I became rotten.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I find that one of the biggest differences between the modes is how much you need to level up before you can get stuff done. As a level-whore, I don't mind spending that extra bit of time on Critical, especially on a game whose gameplay I enjoyed as much as BBS.
I'm not too big on the "level 1, no abilities, HARDCOAR" challenges.

I became rotten.

Same here about the Level 1 challenge.

xD xD You rotten?! nah...never.

I was used to the orange...oh well green is nice too. :DDD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ok, I'm always starting with a proud-go-around, since "proud" on KH is mostly "standard" on other games.
I might try critical on my second complete playthrough though, but a Lv.1 Challenge? Nope...not me, I'm not such a nerd for those kind of challenges...then I'll rather bring the challenge upon me actually completing the 100% on all reports despite not needing too...just to have everything once...;)

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Would it work if I delete my Standard Mode Terra Save Game Data, start again and choose Terra with either Proud Mode or Critical and finish it to get Blank Points?

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You should be able to get it if you complete the game again with terra in proud. Although I've heard that you might have to beat the game with all 3 characters in the same difficulty. So if you beat it with Terra in proud and it still doesn't unlock you'll probably have to beat it with ven in proud as well. Hopefully thats not the case but be sure to tell us if it is.

flurryflames

Would it work if I delete my Standard Mode Terra Save Game Data, start again and choose Terra with either Proud Mode or Critical and finish it to get Blank Points?

Becareful because if you erase your data it is gone and can't be restored. It is just best just to start over on a higher difficulty and go from there.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
You should be able to get it if you complete the game again with terra in proud. Although I've heard that you might have to beat the game with all 3 characters in the same difficulty. So if you beat it with Terra in proud and it still doesn't unlock you'll probably have to beat it with ven in proud as well. Hopefully thats not the case but be sure to tell us if it is.

I don't think they all have to be the same difficulty, so long as they're Proud or higher. The requirements for unlocking Blank Points is the same for both difficulties, so I can't see why one would be restricted if they played the files on the two different modes.

Box_ghost

If I were you I'd beat a complete file again and then overwrite the messed up file with the new file continued from the completed file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back