• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blackest Beauty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Its been a while since I seriously made a piece( 2 months), its not my best but I hope start doing better again, and make pieces more regularly now.

theblackestbeauty.png

Davey

durp.
I've always liked when you do those colored swirls and stuff but the style of this seems to be fighting each other. It's got like two different styles, one of the left and the other the right. And the colors part seems to be slapped on to the head. Everything doesn't seem to fit together nicely in this one.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Contrast helps, a lot. I think the color of the vectors are a little too bright though for everything else though.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I don't know, I am probably going to get flamed for this but it is my honest opinon. Why not try something else? I mean all the pieces I have seen from you of late is always using that splater technique. Yeah I know it looks good, and it is a good piece, I just think that you could increase your talent even more if you tried something else.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
^ Yeah your absolutely right I should, and I will. I want to go back and stab at digi painting and make a piece with that, with my own drawn stock. I already ready drew an outline for it. I'm glad you said that Vossler. Plus I'm running out of ideas with this style its time to move on.

Thanks for the Cnc guys.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
^ Yeah your absolutely right I should, and I will. I want to go back and stab at digi painting and make a piece with that, with my own drawn stock. I already ready drew an outline for it. I'm glad you said that Vossler. Plus I'm running out of ideas with this style its time to move on.

Thanks for the Cnc guys.
Oh man really? No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back