• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

black white red etc (sketchbook thread yup)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meirge

Website
coldghosts.tumblr.com
hi
i got a moleskine in may this is what i have to show for it
sadly these are all phone camera photos, i'm actually really sorry for the quality

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
^^^^some characters i throw around, Imre and Bozena. they're adapted from the folk tale Allerleirauh/Thousand Furs
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Hf5YkNS.png

rate/comment/subscribe thnx for watching
don't actually do that please

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
These are impressive, between the skull, Imre and Bozena. I really like the last one of them together and of the girl. I'm curious what the girl is holding in her hand? Also the girl looks cute, sort of has a Mohawk from the looks of it. :D The quality looks just fine and look forward to more additional drawings.

meirge

Website
coldghosts.tumblr.com
These are impressive, between the skull, Imre and Bozena. I really like the last one of them together and of the girl. I'm curious what the girl is holding in her hand? Also the girl looks cute, sort of has a Mohawk from the looks of it. :D The quality looks just fine and look forward to more additional drawings.

thank you very much!

the white haired girl is a character from an rpg i really like (.flow), and her weapon is a steel pipe. it'll hopefully look like that when it's all done haha

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As I have always said, I absolutely adore your art, you're so amazingly talented aaaa.
I love your expressions and facial shapes, how you draw cuteboys [owo!!!], etc. It's been said before, but you gotta do some backgrounds some time and maybe work on just doing some settings in general? These characters really would stand out and stuff in a fitting setting I think but ye.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Very lovely artwork you got there. Not too fond of macabre things myself, but I like how you drew the living characters. :) Very detailed. Kinda feel like posting my stuff, but in comparison my art's pretty much trash. XD

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Very lovely artwork you got there. Not too fond of macabre things myself, but I like how you drew the living characters. :) Very detailed. Kinda feel like posting my stuff, but in comparison my art's pretty much trash. XD
To defend meirge, since she's very slow at posting, the skeleton isn't really a macabre kind of drawing, but more of reference for the character's afflictions that he suffers through. @n@ This isn't even near how messed up meirge can get, believe me.

Besides, drawing skeletons is actually very helpful for learning anatomy.
As for your drawings, feel free to post them for critique dude. owo People'd love to see 'em.

meirge

Website
coldghosts.tumblr.com
thanks! yeah my art can get a little gross sometimes but i'm glad you like it otherwise.
i'd love to see your stuff and i'd be happy to provide any critique if you're interested!

and thank u again annoyance uwu

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Overall, these are great (like usual). The last ones in the second two spoiler boxes do have some issues, though. Imre's(?) proportions look odd, like either his head is too big or his legs are too short. And the pose in the other last one is kinda awkward, specifically the arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back