• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Protagonist With Dreds/Braids in Manga WTF?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reifon

So I was looking for something to hold me down while I wait for other manga that I read and came across

Knights from Onemanga.About a black boy hiding his color with a mask and some armor with people calling him the black knight that saves innocent people that are being called witches by the retarded society.I'm still at the beginning, but it's pretty good. It's made by the guy that made Burst Angel.

Knights Manga - Read Knights manga scans online.

It was interesting so I readz it.

EDIT:Raikage is not the protagonist of naruto, nor is anyone from his village so shut the fuck up Narutards that will eventually come here.

Sexy Angel
whats your point? you think its funny that there's a black guy?

Reifon

whats your point? you think its funny that there's a black guy?

I don't see how you reached this misunderstanding but whatever.

I was just shocked/surprised that there was a manga out there with a black main character/Protagnist, this was the first for me.

Sexy Angel
yea, you'd usually run across white people with crazy hair-do's.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ew, tokyopop.
jk. only kingdom hearts to me seems like a good manga that they published.. maybe there's others but i can't think of any other ones at the moment.

Reifon

^Honestly, I've never read a manga by Tokyopop EVER, but I've read a lot a manga though, oh wait nvm. I read Peach Girl and that's from Tokyo Pop I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back