• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black haired man?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Why is it that in many of the descriptions of the BBS trailer at TCS describe Terra as having black hair...? I seem to recall his hair being brown.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
because its not terra in the previews, its another unknown character

You're joking right?"

The name by the scan you're talking about said Terra. Well it said Tera, but it meant Terra.

It's Terra, this can be closed now.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
because its not terra in the previews, its another unknown character

Well, that's a possibility. I've just heard the Zack-look-alike referred to as Terra. Seeing as I neither know what Zack looks like nor have I seen the trailer at TGS, I'm rather clueless.

You're joking right?"

The name by the scan you're talking about said Terra. Well it said Tera, but it meant Terra.

It's Terra, this can be closed now.

Um... what on earth are you talking about? We're discussing the possibly new character from the TGS trailer for Birth by Sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And I'm telling you, it's not a new character that we haven't seen before. It is Terra.

Again, this thread can be locked.

Charlie K

Back in Business
The Black Hair Person is Terra, there was a Miss read in the Translation, it's supposed to be dark haired, NOT black haired.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Okay, then the thread does not need to be locked, because the question of WHY Terra's hair has suddenly turned black is something to discuss and theorize aout.

It hasn't turned black, it has always been dark brown. So yes, this can be closed.

Charlie K

Back in Business
it IS Terra, there was a mistake in the translation! The blond is Ven and the "black" haired one is Terra.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
PMF and ven_013 are right. It was Terra, there was a mistake in the translation. This should be closed now.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
o.o

I'm sorry I didn't know there was a mistake in the translation. No reason to be so rude about it, PostMentalFerocity.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^If you cant do it then I will. You are rather rude, you know.

o.o

I'm sorry I didn't know there was a mistake in the translation. No reason to be so rude about it, PostMentalFerocity.

Relax, its an innocent mistake, anyone could have made. I also wondered why they said that. I guess its solved now. And sorry for the nasty replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Alright, the answer has already been posted once, and many more times over. There's no need for you all to keep posting here.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back