• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Haul 2017

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Black Friday // Cyber Monday 2017

Here is this year's Black Friday haul post.​

I've been waiting for a LONG time for some good games to go cheap, so that was my main focus. There were some good electronics sales, clothing sales, and I found good online sales for random merchandise.

My haul:

Horizon Zero Dawn - $20
Nier Automata - $25 Sold out with no confirmation email.
Nioh - $20
The Witcher 3 Complete Edition - $20
Rise of the Tomb Raider - $20
PS Plus - $40
The North Face clothes - $35
Excersie Ball - $27
Basketball - $10
Lost Legacy - $17

If you participated, then what did you purchase?

$ $ $

Last edited:

Veevee

Awards
Ouh, I envy you for Horizon. It was 25 + shipping here and when I entered the site, the server crashed. When I was able to enter it again, the stock was empty. Snagged me .hack//Recode for 37€ and Superstar Saga for 25€. Wanted to grab Haikyuu Blu-Ray Volume 2 but will probably wait until all four are out, so I can get volume 2-4 cheap ... maybe ... if I succeed in playing the waiting game. xD

Recon

Art of War
Awards
FFXII: The Zodiac Age ~ $29.99

I considered this. I have yet to play XII and at this price point, it was hard to resist. My backlog is so big now that I think I best wait until I tackle some of these games.

**There is currently a free theme for this game [XII] on the PS Store**

**Apparently it includes Fran's butt**

**Swiggity swooty I'm coming for that rabbit booty*

Ouh, I envy you for Horizon. It was 25 + shipping here and when I entered the site, the server crashed. When I was able to enter it again, the stock was empty. Snagged me .hack//Recode for 37€ and Superstar Saga for 25€. Wanted to grab Haikyuu Blu-Ray Volume 2 but will probably wait until all four are out, so I can get volume 2-4 cheap ... maybe ... if I succeed in playing the waiting game. xD

HZD was also on the PS Store for $20, but 42GB is pretty big to download. I grabbed the last physical copy and never saw it any other store. I got really lucky.

I managed to snag Middle Earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition (all DLC included in price) for $54, I thought that was pretty decent. The base game was also available for $25

I was tempted, but reviews made me back away. Something about the game being too repetitive. Let us know how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back