• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

Re: Riku in KH3D

1) Repliku getting a black coat from himself to protect himself from the darkness... is a serious stretch
2) Repliku served his purpose in the 'facing his demons.'
3) What possible information/advantage/advice would Repliku offer Riku? Anything we would think of would be pure speculation. At least with Data!Riku we already have a clue of him knowing things that Riku doesn't know.
4) going from the current evidence, even the trailer itself, the physical evidence points to Data!Riku.
5) anything having to do with Repliku would be a huge stretch
6) if Yen Sid and Mickey can drop Riku and Sora in the RoS what's to stop them from placing the Journal (that's in their possession) in the RoS?
7) They've sought help from Data!Riku before in strange 'realms' why not now?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

8) oh yeah...Riku #1 and #3 are definitely one and the same. Forget about Riku #2's attire...its definitely the one with the jumpsuit and skirt. All jokes aside though...
9) Is there enough evidence to give these speculations the benefit of the doubt?
10) Are we just blinded by our love for one of the most tragic yet great characters that KH had to offer?

There are so many things wrong with this... >_>

1) Riku Replica obtaining a Coat is a serious stretch? really?... He used darkness and embraced darkness, yeah... and darkness eats away at the heart, if he wished to exist he would try and protect his heart so he can keep doing what he'd been doing
2) lol, what? I didn't realize you were Tetsuya Nomura himself and have decided that Riku Replica has served his purpose
3) What makes you think that Riku Replica has anything of the sort on his mind? He's already in the RoS, if you noticed your original in the RoS after you "died" wouldn't that warrant a "hi"? You're assuming that he sought Riku out for some sort of plot changing purpose
4) because he's wearing a Coat? by that logic it could just as easily be Xion
5) Obviously... Because Riku meeting a resident of the RoS is a HUGE stretch >_>
6) Nothing? I don't see any significance in this... assuming they can "just send things there"...
7) Because whatever version of Riku that is found them? not the other way around? this point doesn't make since either...
8) The only difference is what they are wearing -_-
9) Yeah, I'd say so...
10) I don't see how we're blinded in any way, but...

Awards

He doesn't know Terra, they never met, because if he had then how would have recognize Xehanort early and been able to stop a lot of the actions
Oh, forgot he and Terra didn't directly meet... He knows who Terra is though, I think. He knows that they have to find his heart.

The way Data-Namine explained it to Data-Sora (You've met two of them, and you share a special connection with the third) makes it seem like Data-Sora/Data-Riku will explain that as well.
Possibly.
But then again, she asked Mickey to pass it on to Real Sora, and Mickey promised to do so. She addressed Data-Sora there, too, I know. Mickey was extrememly vague and gave no names, but he touched upon the memories "sleeping" inside him at least. Data-Sora only has memories from KH1, though, so he couldn't give any names except Namine. I don't see why Data-Riku would be able to name them either...
That said, maybe he can. I'm really not sure.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Geez, who said Mickey was done telling Sora everything with the letter? Did Nomura actually say this?
No, but why send the letter off if he has more to say? Mickey could have just popped up on Destiny Islands or Yen Sid could have just used his magic to summon Riku and Sora. Everything that Mickey wanted to say, he sent in that letter.

Awards

No, but why send the letter off if he has more to say? Mickey could have just popped up on Destiny Islands or Yen Sid could have just used his magic to summon Riku and Sora. Everything that Mickey wanted to say, he sent in that letter.
This is going to sound stupid, but I got the sense that it was to be laconic or foreshadowing, since it was shown in the ending. It also might have been because naming them would have been more complicated. "Your nobody, Kairi's nobody, and Axel need to be saved. Also, Terra and Aqua, who you met when you were little, and Ven, who you have a connection to, need to be saved, too. Oh, and a girl none of us know."
Or maybe it was because Data Namine said it wasn't time for the memories to surface just yet...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Or maybe it was because Data Namine said it wasn't time for the memories to surface just yet...
Which brings be to another point. The right time for the memories to surface would be during the travels in the Realm of Sleep. The real Mickey isn't going to be there, but the Data versions have a chance.

blueheart

Bronze Member

This is what I'm asking, again. How do you know that? Who says he wasn't going to tell him all those things in person?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Because the memories need to be recalled to the surface at the right time. Mickey telling him in the letter or in person isn't the right time.

blueheart

Bronze Member

Because the memories need to be recalled to the surface at the right time. Mickey telling him in the letter or in person isn't the right time.

Why not? Is it less dramatic or exciting? They don't have to remember. They could, you know, trust Mickey on the information he has. He knows the basics. I'm sure if they have to remember, it would happen when they meet them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Why not? Is it less dramatic or exciting? They don't have to remember. They could, you know, trust Mickey on the information he has. He knows the basics. I'm sure if they have to remember, it would happen when they meet them.
Namine: One day, Sora will have to call them to the surface. They're important memories...but very dangerous ones.

Namine: These memories are too painful. Handled the wrong way, they could damage Sora's heart--even break it. I needed you to find a way to face that kind of hurt. That's why I left the message.

Mickey: Naminé. You said Sora has to call these memories to the surface. Is it time?

Naminé (shaking her head): I can't say for sure. But I do know a day will come when they must rise from their sleep. And then, the only one who can save them...will be Sora.

Dangerous... could do damage to Sora's heart, even break it... sounds like Mickey can't say a thing in case something bad happens to Sora's heart.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Dangerous... could do damage to Sora's heart, even break it... sounds like Mickey can't say a thing in case something bad happens to Sora's heart.
Not to mention that he could even feel intense pain by even gaining the slightest remembrance of Xion, Terra, Aqua, and Ven's existence. Remember how Ventus broke down and felt sharp pain in his head when Master Xehanort and Vanitas would remind him of his past with them or how Roxas felt a huge headache when he started remembering the events in Days in KH2? The same thing could probably happen to Sora, which would probably explain what could happen in the Realm of Sleep if he meets Data-Riku/Sora. They could likely prepare him for facing hose memories and bringing them forward which works perfectly for our argument.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net

You do realize the Riku we saw in Monstro could be Xion again and her memories Control power, right?
I don't think Repliku can appear anymore and if he is, then he will appear in KH3 and that's final.

Awards

Yes, another team Xion! I'm not alone! :D

Still, the chances are slim, since she's in Sora and they'll probably have to work at it to get her out in any way, even if they are in the Realm of Sleep.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net

Yes, another team Xion! I'm not alone! :D

Still, the chances are slim, since she's in Sora and they'll probably have to work at it to get her out in any way, even if they are in the Realm of Sleep.
I do think it is possible. Look at how they look like! They can't just shurnk like that, losing height, long hair and their Original clothes. It's like saying Riku can't used he's Soul Eater anymore because he's using way to down. I do think Xion there in Monstro to help him heal that little piece of regret of what he have done. Maybe that's her role and then she's gone again.
Or maybe it is Data Riku, there to deliver a message from real Namine or Yen sid, but who knows. We can't know for sure until we get a little more of information.

Awards

I do think it is possible. Look at how they look like! They can't just shurnk like that, losing height, long hair and their Original clothes. It's like saying Riku can't used he's Soul Eater anymore because he's using way to down. I do think Xion there in Monstro to help him heal that little piece of regret of what he have done. Maybe that's her role and then she's gone again.
Or maybe it is Data Riku, there to deliver a message from real Namine or Yen sid, but who knows. We can't know for sure until we get a little more of information.
Xion would probably be younger him, since she was younger Sora, so that would make sense. And she might be able to be of use to Riku.The big problem is still that she's inside Sora, though...
So, maybe Data Riku is delivering a message, although I don't think that's it, personally.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

You do realize the Riku we saw in Monstro could be Xion again and her memories Control power, right?
I don't think Repliku can appear anymore and if he is, then he will appear in KH3 and that's final.

What memory control power? Xion always appered as her kairi sel to riku, why would that change

Awards

What memory control power? Xion always appered as her kairi sel to riku, why would that change
That would change if she got too many of Riku's memories, like she did with Sora. Which is highly unlikely, but possible, kinda. That's probably what he meant by memory powers- the whole "sucking up memories" thing.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

But Xion only appears in the form of someone that is deeply connected to Sora's memories that is most likely well known by the person watching. It can't be the same person. Besides, Xion was made from Sora's memories of Kairi so looking like Riku probably isn't a form she can transform into like Sora, but even that wasn't under her control. It was the overflow of memories that made her transform in the first place.

Awards

But Xion only appears in the form of someone that is deeply connected to Sora's memories that is most likely well known by the person watching. It can't be the same person.
Really? I thought if she got too much of a certain person, like with Sora, she'd take their form. I could be wrong, though, since she was made to be like Sora in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back