• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Black and White and...: A Young Eraqus and Xehanort story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I can't believe I wrote something.
I'm a horrible writer, but that Xigbar award influenced me to write something that's been buzzing in my head for quite a while.
This was intended to be short, but as I was writing I wasn't sure how to end it. *laughs in agony*
So while it does end in a cliffhanger, I do plan to write a part 2. When I do a part 2 on the other hand is up in the air.

Well, uh, here you go.

Sunlight starts to fill a rather messy room.
Open drawers, fancy baubles, and a few pillows litter the floor as the baby-faced Eraqus frantically searches the room for something.
"Where did they go?" The boy gripes.
Glistening in the ruckus is a chess board. A chess board quite lacking in its pieces.

" *sigh* They're not here either. How's your quest going on that side, Xehanort?" He chuckles.

"..."
His friend isn't there.
"Xehanort? Great, now I lost HIM too!" Eraqus flails his arms in the air as he leaves the room.
Just as Eraqus steps out, he spots his fellow student, Xehanort making his way back and carrying a small, fancy box.

Eraqus giggles. "Where were you? I don't think the chess pieces would just come to life and walk out."

The silver-haired youth responds. "Oh, I figured if we can't find the pieces, we could just use something else as a substitute."

Eraqus' eyes widen as he focuses on the box. "Are those....the Master's chocolates?"

"Indeed they are."

"Y-You can't just sneak into the Master's chambers and take those!"

Xehanort smiles. "Oh, no need to worry. The Master hid them in the observatory this time, so I never went into her room."

"Xehanort!"

------

Back at the room, Eraqus and Xehanort are sitting by the chess board.
Eraqus gripes. "I still think this is a bad idea."
"It'll be fine." Xehanort reassures. "After we're done we simply put the chocolates back like nothing ever happened. The Master is away for a couple days, so there's no need to worry about having to sneak it back there."

Eraqus furrows his brow. "Yeah but, even if she doesn't know, we'll know."

"All the more entertaining to have a little secret, don't you think?" Xehanort gives a wry smile. "But if you have no interest in losing to me again, I can put them awa-"

'Losing?! Dream on! I've got you this time, just you wait and see!" Eraqus glees.

"Well all right then." Xehanort smirks as he opens the box towards Eraqus; the box contains dark and white chocolate.

"Which kind will you choose?"

Eraqus immediately declares. "The white! I can't stand dark choco-uh, Xehanort?"

"Yes?"

'We can't play chess with these. They...all look the same."

"Uh... Well, then... I guess we're playing checkers?"

A little time passes and it's tied six to six. "So, Eraqus, why do you hate dark chocolate, anyway? I think they taste pretty good."

"Seriously? I don't know how you and the Master can stand those. They taste horrible." Eraqus squints and sticks out his tongue.

"They're healthy for you too."

"That just makes me want to eat them less!"
They both chuckle.

"But anyway..." Eraqus picks up one of his pieces. "...the much tastier white chocolate will take you down!"
The white jumps over five of the remaining six darks. "How about that?" Eraqus smugly asks.

"Heh, white chocolate isn't even real chocolate. Do you think a mere fabrication can defeat me?"
With Xehanort's lone piece, he jumps over a white, and another, and another. One by one the pieces fall until none remain on the board.
Eraqus' eyes widen. "Ah! How?! He slumps.

"And victory goes to me once more."

Eraqus pouts. "No fair. I thought I had you that time."

A loud closing of doors freezes the boys in shock.

"W-Wasn't the Master s-supposed to be gone for a couple days?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Then why-" "Eraqus! Xehanort! I have someone for you to meeeet!" A cheery voice yells out.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This is so adorable! I feel like this could've seriously happened in the game. Aw, Eraqus is such a cutie for being worried about getting caught. And Xehanort, he's up to no good despite being cute and a bit of a know it all brat. xD I say the term brat in affection btw. Anyways, using chocolate to replace the chess pieces was smart. I do wonder who they'll be meeting? And this was awesome, Fudge! You did an outstanding job writing this! You're a good writer! <3

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
And this was awesome, Fudge! You did an outstanding job writing this! You're a good writer! <3
No I'm not, I'm garbage.
latest

But thank you, thank you, thank you!

This is so adorable! I feel like this could've seriously happened in the game. Aw, Eraqus is such a cutie for being worried about getting caught. And Xehanort, he's up to no good despite being cute and a bit of a know it all brat. xD I say the term brat in affection btw. Anyways, using chocolate to replace the chess pieces was smart.
Wanna know what gave me the idea for this?
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...i-footage-2-5-launch-event-8.html#post6236187

I do wonder who they'll be meeting?
I do too. XD (Why did I put myself in this position?)

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
It's ok Fudge, you did great! I have faith in you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back