• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BKH in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sora Wanna Be

I started a new game the other day on expert and i was reading the little things on the top of the screen where it tells you like how to run and fight and stuff. Then i started thinking about something.... I remember reading somewhere that the BHK was some kind of guardian to Sora in some way. So is it possible that the BHK was telling him all the stuff about how his heart is the misghtest weapon and stuff? And also at the end of the game where you step through the door to Destiny Island to fight Ansem you see the writing onthe screen, I think its the BHK talking to Sora and guilding him.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i have been wondering what that voice was... that IS interesting... but i don't get one thing: it has thoes wrightings on level 1, and it was a dream, same with fighting the darkside heartless. how is it that the Darkside and Guidence come to life?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
That's really interesting...I just started a game two or three days ago and I was wondering who the voice belongs too also. It could be Ansem or Diz as well.

diogo14

wich voice the one who talks to him about the worlds beeing connected and stuff like that? isn't that voice of ansem???

tdude_6

it could be the org member in the beginning othe the game of destiny islands. when u first go into the secret place.

sinharvest_angel

or it could just be the narrator teaching u the controls, and then they say its some voice thats essential, really some parts like teaching u how to move and crap wouldnt be from the org or bhk, unless sora forgot everything

D

Dark Heart

hm............yah, it could be. I think it might be DiZ. That might make more sense, or maybe it doesn't? I guess we'll have to wait until KH2!

ultimate7777

DiZney...hehe.
But not...Diz is *SUPPOSEDLY* the part of Ansem that wasn't destroyed by the immense amount of light that erupted from Kingdom Hearts.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I started a new game the other day on expert and i was reading the little things on the top of the screen where it tells you like how to run and fight and stuff. Then i started thinking about something.... I remember reading somewhere that the BHK was some kind of guardian to Sora in some way. So is it possible that the BHK was telling him all the stuff about how his heart is the misghtest weapon and stuff? And also at the end of the game where you step through the door to Destiny Island to fight Ansem you see the writing onthe screen, I think its the BHK talking to Sora and guilding him.

Well I'm sorry but you thought wrong.

The voice is Mickey. Final Mix confirms this. End of Story.

hmmm... interesting.
I never really thought about the voice, or who it might belong to.

Very perceptive.

Mickey

hmm... interesting

Mickey

i have been wondering what that voice was... that IS interesting... but i don't get one thing: it has thoes wrightings on level 1, and it was a dream, same with fighting the darkside heartless. how is it that the Darkside and Guidence come to life?

MICKEY

it wasn't a dream. not necessarily

It was his Awakening

then how come Sora dosen't lose his heart? he ended up in destiny islands.

What are you talking about?

That's really interesting...I just started a game two or three days ago and I was wondering who the voice belongs too also. It could be Ansem or Diz as well.

Sorry but it's Mickey

Ive been wondering about that voice so it could be very possible that it is BHK. They may explain that in kh2 hopefully.

It's Mickey not the BHK

wich voice the one who talks to him about the worlds beeing connected and stuff like that? isn't that voice of ansem???

Depends on what part of the game you are talking about.

it could be the org member in the beginning othe the game of destiny islands. when u first go into the secret place.

That's not an Org member. That is Ansem who isn't a part of the Org. Plus thats not even an Unknown Coat.

His coat = Brown
Org Member's = Black

And he only wore that becuz he had no shell to have a physical apperance.

or it could just be the narrator teaching u the controls, and then they say its some voice thats essential, really some parts like teaching u how to move and crap wouldnt be from the org or bhk, unless sora forgot everything

hm............yah, it could be. I think it might be DiZ. That might make more sense, or maybe it doesn't? I guess we'll have to wait until KH2!

MICKEY

But not...Diz is *SUPPOSEDLY* the part of Ansem that wasn't destroyed by the immense amount of light that erupted from Kingdom Hearts.

UMMMM NO.

DiZ is Ansem's shell. He was not created when the light from Kingdom Hearts hit Ansem. DiZ existed wayyyyyyyyyyyy before KH1 (in KH2 terms)

The light from Kingdom Hearts had nothing to do with DiZ at all. Plus DiZ is Twilight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The BHK and DiZ weren't created as characters until KH2. They didn't exist in the KH universe until they were created by Nomura after Final Mix.

But in the game DiZ was created when Ansem plunged into Darkness before the events of KH1. And the BHK, who knows. But he isn't that voice.

Mickey is.

Baba197

This is the best theory I have every heard about any game in the history of time.
And KL can you give me a link to where it says it's mickey.PLEASE :) !!!!

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Damn! KL, you just tore their whole theory apart..lmao...But yes, you are completely right, it was mickey and in Final Mix, it was confirmed. The only other logical theory that would fit the voice would probably be the keyblade, becuase no one else but Sora would hear the voice.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Go to Sora's Domain.

Anyway, when Riku enters Kingdom Hearts as a heart since Ansem took his shell. He is confronted by a voice. The same voice that talks to Sora. And guess what....it's Mickey. Mickey explains to him...he went to this side to find the key...blah blah blah. Andguess what....the voice is Mickey.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
LMAO KL that was hilarious I literally laughed out loud. But I never knew about the Mickey thing, oh well, time to move on XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back