• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BK SLAP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denki-Kurai

Don't really know where I should put this but...

About a week ago I saw this Burger King commercial.

YouTube - Burger King - SteakHouse

As you can see in the commecial a women slaps a man (really hard)
Now I found it funny. Mostly because it took me by surprise. After awhile I saw the commecial again and this time the women instead scream "Unbeliveable" instead of laying a hand on the man. It seems like the commercial was edited. So I went to see if I could find the first one I saw on youtube. When I looked at the comments that had been posted on the vid I saw things along the lines of...

"Now if the man would have slapped her back that would have been wrong."

"This is not appropriate for my children to watch."

"What does BK think it's doing?"

Now you're probably wondering what's the meaning of this thread.

Well I don't understand. How and in what way is this commercial offensive to men/women? Why was it censored/edit? Why must people think of negative things when viewing something as simple as a slap sketch? I mean if that's the case what about Falcon punch? Is that some kind of sexist thing?
What do you think?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I think I saw that commerical but I don't remember it. Sorry To answer your question, maybe it's because probably people are offended by the way it's done, I don't really know.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
^^ I am thread stlaking you again. Ha

Little kids like BK. SO do I . Me and my sister were watching tv one day and saw a woman slap and man. SHe turned around and slapped me. SO I bet people complained that it was teaching there children to slap. But remember one of the old commercials when The dude got out of the bathtub and he was naked except bubbles. They edited it. I forgot what they did instead byt they didnt let him stand there naked anymore.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
People take stuff too serious these days...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Well, i dont know how it would offend little children, but i dont think its offensive becuase im older.

Vicodin

relative power
It wasn't censored. There's like, three versions of each of those commercials. Original (When she slaps). Alternate (Like when she says "unbelieveable"). Edited/shortened.

It's a stupid marketing compain, and people take shit too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back