• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BK! Birth Kingdom XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

` M o n s t e r

Isnt Kingdom Hearts just great? 8D

Every game I mean. Its epic. Its legend.
Now I ask you some questions, like Organization XIII. The organization will never stop. If more and more people give their hearts to the darkness. More powerful Nobodies will start to form. Won't they?

And now my Birth By Sleep ranting. (Since I havnt made a thread since i've been here)

Im would rant on how great this is, but that would take a couple of days to get everything finished.

Aqua~ A nice girl, good with magic. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE!? D: Why her and Ven? Why not Terra?
I mean...Aqua was cool. And Ven, he died too cause he kinda wanted it. But sometimes I find it funny, with the looks between Roxas/Ven/ and Sora blah blah blah. We've all been down that road with faces.

There are several things in Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, Chain of Memories, etc. Like all the keyblades. Why they choose people. Why heartless are so stupid XD
And much more. But my fascination with Kingdom Hearts, is Organization, and Birth By Sleep. I wonder what Aqua would do if she were still alive? I wonder why Xemnas refers to her armor as "friend."

Personally I dont think Aqua is dead, if Xigbar said he heard someone, or something talk back to Xemnas. Cause personally, i'de pee if I heard another voice talking. Even if I was a nobody. You'd see some black liquid or something XDD

Birth By Sleep as we all know was a much more offensive time in life. Before Sora was born. Because there was more heartless, or whatever those creature were called. I cannot remember. But with Xehanort, or the old man who looked like him. What do you think happened to him? Just theories Im guessing~ Like his heartless man, or side kick. He was cool 8D

So Im dont ranting for now. Imma be back later :36:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Now I ask you some questions, like Organization XIII. The organization will never stop. If more and more people give their hearts to the darkness. More powerful Nobodies will start to form. Won't they?

Nobodies may continue to form but hopefully not like the ones that made the Organization.

Aqua~ A nice girl, good with magic. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE!? D: Why her and Ven? Why not Terra?
I mean...Aqua was cool. And Ven, he died too cause he kinda wanted it. But sometimes I find it funny, with the looks between Roxas/Ven/ and Sora blah blah blah. We've all been down that road with faces.

Though there is the possibility that Aqua is dead, we don't have much evidence if Ven is or Terra (though Terra becoming Xehanort theory floats around) completely are.

Personally I dont think Aqua is dead, if Xigbar said he heard someone, or something talk back to Xemnas. Cause personally, i'de pee if I heard another voice talking. Even if I was a nobody. You'd see some black liquid or something XDD

Uh hurr...Not even sure if Xigbar really did hear anybody else besides Xemnas in there. That doesn't mean that Aqua is alive if it's just her armor though.

Birth By Sleep as we all know was a much more offensive time in life. Before Sora was born. Because there was more heartless, or whatever those creature were called. I cannot remember. But with Xehanort, or the old man who looked like him. What do you think happened to him? Just theories Im guessing~ Like his heartless man, or side kick. He was cool 8D

During the time of BBS, Sora was alive. Heartless and Nobodies weren't, but Unbirths were.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
The organization will never stop. If more and more people give their hearts to the darkness. More powerful Nobodies will start to form. Won't they?

Yes, but that doesn't mean they'll organize themselves like we saw in CoM and KH2.

Like all the keyblades. Why they choose people.
Well why are there Keyblades?
Why heartless are so stupid
They only use instincts

I wonder why Xemnas refers to her armor as "friend."
Terra memories?
Personally I dont think Aqua is dead,
I do

Before Sora was born.
Sora is alive during the game
Because there was more heartless, or whatever those creature were called.
No heartless, They're called Unbirth
But with Xehanort, or the old man who looked like him. What do you think happened to him?
Master Xehanhort is his name. He's gone I believe

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
We don't know if anyone's dead yet, but there's a good chance Aqua is dead. :\
Sora was four during BBS.
Dead or fused with Terra and/or to form modern Xehanort.

Y'know, this thread seems a little pointless, sounds more like you saying your opinion >_> and I don't mean theory-wise.

` M o n s t e r

Yes, but that doesn't mean they'll organize themselves like we saw in CoM and KH2.

Well why are there Keyblades?

They only use instincts

Terra memories?

I do

Sora is alive during the game

No heartless, They're called Unbirth

Master Xehanhort is his name. He's gone I believe

Exactly! WHY ARE there keyblades?? Another question.
Heartless's instincts are awful.
Aqua isnt dead for now 8D
And I knew Sora was Alive, I was asking when he wasnt.
Half of that was what I already said.
Like I could remember the Unbirths name.
Terra memories is just dumb at the moment.

Pratiko

Awards
Exactly! WHY ARE there keyblades?? Another question.

To open/seal doors.

And I knew Sora was Alive, I was asking when he wasnt.

Birth By Sleep as we all know was a much more offensive time in life. Before Sora was born.

How is that a question?

Everyone does.

... No? Nobodies have their somebodies' memories, so it'd make sense if it was Terra's memories, then Terra was Xehanort, because, you know, they look alike and noone knows what happened to Terra after BbS and how Xehanort just... popped. Although we'll have to wait for the game.

Kaezan

INSTINCTS

Aqua isnt dead for now 8D

Personally I think she is dead, but then again there's not much evidence to support it. Xemnas could have been talking to her frozen (dead) body or just frozen body.

.. are called Unbirths? If that's what your're asking..?

I lol'd

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Burger King?

[btw, those r my reactions. just in case some ppl didn't get it. LOL.]

xDENLINx

We don't know if anyone's dead yet, but there's a good chance Aqua is dead. :\

:( :( :( Why oh why does the only non-useless chick in the kh series have to be dead?!

Y'know, this thread seems a little pointless, sounds more like you saying your opinion >_> and I don't mean theory-wise.

I think that's why he made it, to post his thoughts on everything :/ and does anyone get what the thread title has got to do with the actual thread?

I'm Lost.

Yeah, I'm pretty confused...

Yes.

Burger King?

MmmMMm burger king...

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Pointless thread is pointless.

The creatures in BBS are called Unbirths. Aqua could be alive. Another Org. could form, but that would either be a mere side-quest or they would help Sora unlike the others.

No ofense, but this thread should be closed. :23:

Muse

you look atrocious
:( :( :( Why oh why does the only non-useless chick in the kh series have to be dead?!

Namine's not useless. Just because she doesn't fight doesn't mean she's useless. She can rearrange your memories and give you a massive mindfuck. That's hardly useless. >.>

I think that's why he made it, to post his thoughts on everything :/ and does anyone get what the thread title has got to do with the actual thread?

I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back