• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Bittersweet Symphony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Bittersweet Symphony
Prologue: The Mirrors to the Soul

There was chaos abound.

Under normal circumstances, it would be swirling in the everpresent condition of ataxia that it so represented, consuming all in it's path. Yet this was not in motion, but what seemed to be contained. By law, it is impossible to contain Chaos within one area, since it would only consume it's container before spreading to dissolve all other items of substance. Still, this was an exception, for this was in the belly of a God.

Within this swirling vortex of mass chaos, however, was a sight that should not have been. What seemed to be a human was floating within the Entropy within this God. Not much could be distinguished from this being's form, since the Chaos which so characterized this deity was attempting to consume him. If there were another being within this abdomen, then they would notice glimpses of a silverish blond in the gaps that were being left by the constant assault of Chaos. As more gaps were developing, his skin seemed to be blanched when compared to his surroundings, if chaos could even be called that.

Perhaps the most recognizable feature of this being was not the
pallid tone of his epidermis nor the coloring of his hair, but the eyes of the buoyant figure.

What was so special about those mirrors* was the different shade of the same azure color. When compared together, they presented a conflicting picture of this man.
The right eye, which possessed a cerulean tint, held a deep compassion within them, but it was not on the surface at the moment, but a glint of despair at his predicament. As for the left eye, the shade of sapphire unleashed a conflicting picture of rage & madness. If not for the eyes, then there would be the thought that this soul had accepted his fate.

One thought kept running through this humanoid:
'What keeps thee, Setekh?'
Despite what the eyes had shown, the thought carried an emotionless tinge that those whom he had met found to be chilling. Setekh would not pay any heed however; this warrior had already been consumed.

Now as time passed, there were more changes as this warrior began to fade away. The chaos was not the cause of this change, but of another matter entirely. First, the feet faded into oblivion, followed by the legs. Continuing in a rapid pace, the hips had now vanished. His eyes now closed, the man had now entered a state of nothingness as he awaited his fate. By this point, the condition had progressed to his throat & continued to rise, until, finally, all of him had vanished, leaving the belly of Setekh to once more return to it's natural order.

(This is only the prologue. If people respond, I'll continue.)

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
8/10. This is extremely well written. there were a feew things that were if-y, like "disso lve". Other than that , it was well-written and descriptive.

Haku

<3
Very good chapter it was very detailed and well written, I would like to see more of your stories in the future.

bleachlover20053

yo that was good, descriotive and well written, i'm also writing a fan fic and i want you to read it and tell me wat u think, the link to it is in my signature

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
You've got some good vocabulary in there, very eloquently written,
*changes into that famous orphan kid* - "please sir, may I have some more?"

Do continue good sir!:thumbup:

Dear my Friend

Wewt! That was insanely good. I love your writing style and the vocabulary you used.
Please continue, I'm eager to see what will happen, etc.

<3

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Now that there is some of a fanbase, I will place an extra to answer a small amount of whatever questions you may possess.

The Thoughts of a Fallen Self

In all of the streets, where am I? Somehow, I have found myself in some sort of

fortress waiting for my jailers to do what they want to do with me. I'm having trouble with

my own memory. I have many questions to ask myself. Where am I? How did I end up here?

That's only a little of what I have to think about. The greatest question I have is "Who am

I now?"

Maybe I should start from the beginning. My name is Alsa Naris Rinasti. At least

that was what I was named when I was born. From what I remember(I don't know why I remember

it so well now. I couldn't remember much from that time before), I was born to a rich

family of snobs. I was led to believe that my family loved me, but I was lied to by my

'friends.' THOSE---

The writing cuts off as there are many stains of tears around the paper. When the

writer continues, the lettering is shaky.

That name was mine for only so long, but it's not mine anymore. I don't have the

heart to talk about it. The wounds are too deep to even write about. Damn that weird-eyed

guy with his peace talk. Peace? What peace? I'm mad at everything. In fact, I'm still

fingering that scar at the base of my temple. I'm dead & nobody cares. Even those who I had

called family don't care if I died. All of them are---

Once again there is an interruption as puncture marks are set at where that

sentence is. When it continues:

I need to think of something else. Something that won't make me think of killing

something or getting killed myself. There's always that blue-eyed freak Gabriel. Who is he,

& Why did he say "Who are you?" I did answer him, but he only shook his head & walked away,

locking the door again. Who does he think he is thinking he can treat me like that? We're

the same age. Oh I can't write anymore. Good night you piece of trash.

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter I can't wait to read and find out what happens next, keep up the good work xD.

Dear my Friend

Interesting.
I like the writing style and the breaks in the diary entry. It could flow a little more smoothly, though.

Other than that, good work.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Volume 1: Inferno
Chapter 1: Prelude to Abolition

Within the domain known with only the title Hell, activity was abundant as a coup was under way. Lucifer's power within Hell had once been absolute, but recent events had transpired which would potentially usher in a new administration of his domain. This coup is a tale of madness/betrayal. However, too much time would pass of the telling of the tale. Still, the time period of this tale comes in concert to this event; this event which had been building since the 1st days.

Within this catastrophic civil war, a caravan was in motion upon a trail. Though it be named a caravan, it was actually a procession of people lined up in chains. These people were the souls of the dead that had been casualties of the coup. Human souls of all kinds could be found. From the palest of figures to the darkest, all races could be accounted for. Usually, a couple of demons accompanied such beings, & it seemed that the norm had indeed been taking place within the chaos that had so begun to characterize Hell, but that be not the case. For within the shadows lay other demons.

Demons of all kinds were hiddem from view. There was no need to further terrify the prisoners; the torments that awaited them were all the more terrible. In truth, this was a security measure for a potential attack from Lucifer's forces, especially considering the prisoner that had been captured topside. One of those that had defied the will of the Master/had been cursed to remain within Hell until the coup was complete. This prisoner was within the front of this horde.

The name of this soul with the mismatched blue eyes was Gabriel. At least, that was what he had preferred to be named as. The casting of his gaze told otherwise, but it was irrelevant. Whatever his name was, he would be joining those souls within eternal torment for eternity. Yet, despite his pitiful state, he continued to defy the inevitable. At first, he physically defied them by failing to move. Thus, he held the procession in place while he kept still. Eventually, he was forced to continue his motion towards his fate. After that, he became an annoying pest. Constant communication from Gabriel served to annoy the demons further while earning himself a beating in the process.

Eventually, they had reached a bridge that spanning a river of magma. This gangplank had the appearence of age; it looked as if it would collapse at any moment into the fiery current below. It was here that Gabriel stood his ground once more. Having been annoyed by this, the overseer, whom had the appearence of a goat, finally bellowed his frustration upon this one soul's constant attempt to halt the line.

"You Bahhhhhhh---," the goat attempted to say, but was interrupted rudely by Gabriel. "Silence goat. Your voice is quite the annoyance, but who am I to complain. I shall be out of your grasp within moments." As he spoke this, the slyest of smiles was plastered upon his face. Now further enraged, the goat demon babbled a string of curses that had unfiltered profanity. However, he would not have the opportunity to exact a sort of punishment for the insult as the floor beneath the goat demon opened itself. The demon once more bellowed as it was swallowed almost completely. All that was left was it's head which was now shrieking in agony. What would be responsible for this revealed itself a few moments later.
"
Sorry boss, but I had some fighting to do."

Gabriel would only respond with one phrase:

"Like I just said."

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
(I've decided to continue this, despite the failure on the pace of reviews. Well he's the 2nd Diary; it won't answer any questions, but it'll be entertaining)

2nd Afterthought

Entry 1:

Things just keep getting worse. First off, I find out I’m dead. Next, my jailers lock me

up in this room and leave me here. Finally, when they come for me, they look scared to

even be near me. I can’t do anything to them. I have no weapons while they do. This is a crazy

place, I want out.

Entry 2:

THAT---

Who does he think he is, telling me what I can or can’t do?!! It seems I was brought up

because HE wanted to talk to me. He’s a big shot, the one who had me locked in that

room in the first place. The conversation wasn’t much, at least until he started making fun

of me. He wouldn’t shut up, so I finally attacked him. I do wish I didn’t though, since he

did snap my left wrist. He’s going to pay for this, even if I have to kill him.

Entry 3:

I can’t believe it. Did I do what I think I just did? Finally, a chance to get out of here.

Before I do though, I need to think up a name. Let’s see… I can use my original name for

this.

kAlsa Naris Rinasti… What if I use the first letters of those names?

ALsa NAris RInasti

AL…NA…RI

Alnari…that’ll do. I’ll keep this since I like writing in this, it keeps me looking forward for some reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back