• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BitComet Help!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I lately downloaded BitComet to my computer. However, it and it's files are taking up a lot of memory. Does anyone know how to convert a BitComet File to a normal video(Windows Media Player or something simular)?

edit: Seams not. Then, does anyone know where I can download free anima?

Last edited:

Justice will prevail.
I do believe this is illegal content right? Nah maybe not. Unfortunately I have no information on this problem of yours.

Justice will prevail.
AH-HA! Milkman figued it out. You smart, smart man. Free Anime would be on the lines of of the law? I can tell you this. Delete BitComet if you are no longer using it.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Correction to you all:

Downloading copyrighted material is illegal. If he's downloading freeware anime that somebody spent all the time to animate, design, create, etc and hosted it for free, that's another story.

But, seeing as how I doubt that's the case, this will be closed/moved to trashbin/deleted/whatever'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back