• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Bitch or friend?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Okay I know this will be weird asking you guys and all that but I have one of my best friends who is always cold to us now. I hopped on MSN yesterday night and I said
me: hi!
She didnt really respond the way she does so aked her if she was ok.
Friend: do i SOUND ok?No good cause it's none of your bussiness! So you can go and tell everyone. (im not good at keeping secrets if the peson is in major trouble or peril :( )
me: ok you don't have to tell me.
Then she raved on more about how she doesnt want to talk to our group I was really saddened and asked her to stop yelling.
Friend: I'm not yelling! In fact this is IM, so I'm not even talking! Your SO annoying! You and -----!!!! (My 2nd other bff) Go piss off I don't want to talk to you so F*** OFF!

That was when i started crying and called my other friend. I still havent told my other bff... :(
What do I do? I didnt talk to her after that.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay I know this will be weird asking you guys and all that but I have one of my best friends who is always cold to us now. I hopped on MSN yesterday night and I said
me: hi!
She didnt really respond the way she does so aked her if she was ok.
Friend: do i SOUND ok?No good cause it's none of your bussiness! So you can go and tell everyone. (im not good at keeping secrets if the peson is in major trouble or peril :( )
me: ok you don't have to tell me.
Then she raved on more about how she doesnt want to talk to our group I was really saddened and asked her to stop yelling.
Friend: I'm not yelling! In fact this is IM, so I'm not even talking! Your SO annoying! You and -----!!!! (My 2nd other bff) Go piss off I don't want to talk to you so F*** OFF!

That was when i started crying and called my other friend. I still havent told my other bff... :(
What do I do? I didnt talk to her after that.

Then don't fucking talk to her again.
Simple.
She's being a dramatic drama bitch who thinks she can move on, but in about a month, she'll whine about talking shit and beg to be allowed "Back in the group."
This is where you tell her, quite nicely, "Fuck off, you ugly bitch. You're SO annoying! Go piss off, we never want to talk to you so FUCK OFF.

S

Shadow Soldier

Give her space. If she still considers you a friend, the best thing to do is give her space, and let her realize that she misses talking to you and shit.

If she says shut up, then don't respond after that. No need to say "Okay" or anything, just stop talking all together. Let her figure out the mess going through her head.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Methinks she is upset about something. Give her some time to cool off. If she wants to talk about it later, just hear her out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Give her some space. If she isn't talking to you guys, there might be something else gong on with her. Sometimes its inner self issues, it could be family problems. When she wants to talk, she will. If she doesn't I would wait some time before approaching her and trying to get it out of her but don't claw it out of her to where she says something like "I don't want to be your friends anymore"

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
sounds to me that you and your group of friends are not cool. and she wants to try acting cool? so she decides to ditch you guys and doesn't want to be seen talking to you guys since you guys are "losers"? idk its a possibitlity.

hmm..

maybe someone was talking about you or you guys.

or maybe you and the other friend keep getting higher test scores then her so she is really pissed off and finally blew?

don't talk to her..don't look at her, don't even wave hello or anything, just pretend she's another stranger until she approaches you..if she ever does again.

unless she IS trying to act all cool now, then approach her and confront her telling her to stop being some fake bitch and then that ruins her chances at trying to be "cool" and she probably won't be friends with you guys again..O:
unless you guys accept her again or something >~O idk.

-
lol she's stupid..
she said

"do i SOUND ok?"
and then she's all like
"this is IM so im not even TALKING"

xDDD wow.

S

Shadow Soldier

I never really fully realized how retarded people are on this site until I read your posts....

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
It sounds like someone has said something to her about you and ----. Find out what she has been told about you, then correct the mistakes.

Tenacious

You may wanna give her a chance to cool off so she can really tell you the problem.

You shouldn't just turn on them like that just because they're angry about something.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
She's probably on her Month Xp.

No she really is acting bitchy though <.< SHe isn't your friend. SHe probably used you or like i said It's her time of the Month.

S

Shadow Soldier

She's probably on her Month Xp.

No she really is acting bitchy though <.< SHe isn't your friend. SHe probably used you or like i said It's her time of the Month.

Girl's dont get that bitchy when they're on the period. Their mood stays the same, they just go through pain. That's just a stupid excuse to blame it on the time of the month.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Girl's dont get that bitchy when they're on the period. Their mood stays the same, they just go through pain. That's just a stupid excuse to blame it on the time of the month.
Yeah, we're only bitchy right before our period. This isn't PMS, this is just bitch. There's really nothing to blame it on.

Seriously, leave her. You said you have two other best friends, so just stay with them. There's no sense in hanging with a jerk who doesn't appreciate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back