• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Bit of a dating pickle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Background: I dated this guy the later half of my sophomore year in college. However, he had a summer job back home and I had an internship with Disney in the fall so we broke up in May with the condition that we would revisit how we feel about each other upon my return. He and I texted each other the whole time we were gone about how we couldn't wait for me to be back and all the stuff we wanted to do once we could finally be together.

But he's been really distant since I got back, and last night we actually talked about it. He still likes me and thinks I'm a great guy, but he's scared of being with me because there's no guarantee that we won't be separated again. He was in a really defeatist mood (and not even in his right mind, because as of late he's been drinking and smoking weed to hide his emotions). I'm gonna talk to him today sober about it, but I have no idea what to do. I'm really into this guy, and I want nothing more than to be with him and rebuild what we had.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I feel that in these situations you just have to see where things go. If you decide to keep dating and see where things go, but then have to separate again, maybe it won't be the end of the world. Being separated isn't that bad as long as you communicate well enough, and from what I can tell you did well when you were before. Skype is kind of a lifesaver to any long distance relationships. It still sucks, but it still can work with the right amount of effort. Do you feel like he would be worth that effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back