• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birthday

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

In 11.11.2006 there will be the second celebration of Kingdom Hearts Chain Of memories second Motha ****a birthday!!!!!
Say what you think.
Oh and by the way, In the 12th in November there will be a day of sorrow which will present 2 years for the death of Vexen by Axel :[

SnIcKaSs

:( Live long, Vexen.
A father, A son, and a friend,
a scientist, a***** spoiler thingy, and a smart man.

We will always love you,
(AND HATE AXEL) for you are the best Organization member of all times :(.

daxter fan

Perhaps he is, But axel needed to betray his own ally to become "loyal" to Marluxia, He's a wimp and a coward.

Sorakh212

Awards
Axel rules and vexen sucks. In com Vexen was so annoying and i couldn't tell if it was a guy or girl or it. lol.

Shadukai X

Banned
With all due respet, I find it kinda sad that you people are celebrating the REALEASE dat for a game. Celebrating the actual release of a game I can understand, but this is kinda stupid....

RikusDarkHalf

With all due respet, I find it kinda sad that you people are celebrating the REALEASE dat for a game. Celebrating the actual release of a game I can understand, but this is kinda stupid....

ya but let them its cute =p

anyways this is the first time i have seen a new type of page that has not allrdy been said before

daxter fan

Hmm 11/11/2004 is the original release =P so we just point out the date.
But for Vexen's death, You can consider it more as a joke than real.
We were "sad" when he died and just wanted to share with you guys because Com forum died long ago.
Anyway, I wouldn't call that day , "Celebration" we'll just call it COM 2nd birthday, To the hang of it.
Vexen is smart :[

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Vexen is smart :[

A far greater man then the one of fire, the champion of cowards, AXEL. I say this to be true and nothing else for Vexen was one of those people that had a certain spark that made me say, "That is what an org. member should be like."

daxter fan

A far greater man then the one of fire, the champion of cowards, AXEL. I say this to be true and nothing else for Vexen was one of those people that had a certain spark that made me say, "That is what an org. member should be like."

:D
Exactly! Although Zexion was also good.

Last edited:

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Axel wasn't killed in CoM and he isn't a coward the organization sent him to see if Marluxia was doing something against them and to stop him if he was.

daxter fan

Actually, Zexion and Lexi were sent there to see what Marluxia is up too.
Axel came there by his own will. Oh and by the way this is what i made to the memory of Vexen:
vexen1wr5.png

vexenshieldcf9.png

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
NOO! Axel wasnt a coward, although Marluxia was...He used people and stuff cuz he was to wimp to fight everyone else. Axel actually tried to warn sora or something, and got killed, then marluxia shows up when your weak from fighting axel.

People like you sicken me, you make fun of Marluxia with little or no reasons as to why you dislike him. He was not the coward you fool and he did fight people head on and was a great fighter. Also would you like to elaborate what you mean by "he tried to warn Sora or something" because now I feel as if I am talking to a five year old and if you played the games com and kh2 then you would know he is very cliché and "dies" THREE TIMES.

Next Sora is not weak after he fights him, infact I timed myself and it took me about 3-4 minutes to beat him. Seriously I think his boss fights are meant to be easy. Also Sora doesn’t say; "ohh I’m exhausted but I must go on.", or anything along those lines. Now about showing up after your weak from fighting what about the only person axel killed in both games, vexen. The woman.......man comes up behind vexen after he is beaten by Sora and about to fade away and kills him. If that dose not define a coward then time must be changing.

Axel is a coward and Marluxia owns his @$$.

GOT IT MEMORISED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back