• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth "BY" Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mock0

Ok just check the title out give it a good lokin at. Ok done? now check it out

Sora Went to Sleep :closedeyes: When he went to sleep he gave birth:eek:_O: well his nobody came alive

Now im not sure where this brings in these new char. But I took a good look at the title

Im puting a couple theorys here I dunno its really for you to help me but here I go

Perhaps there can only be so many key blade holders 3 good ones at a time ok soo

when they die/sleep 3 new ones are created

well im crap at theorys cant think tonight sorry

E

Eternal Oblivion

lol soras nobody came alive when sora released his heart to the seven princesses. not when he was sleeping.

Madsix

Sora Went to Sleep :closedeyes: When he went to sleep he gave birth:eek:_O: well his nobody came alive

Now im not sure where this brings in these new char. But I took a good look at the title

Im puting a couple theorys here I dunno its really for you to help me but here I go

Perhaps there can only be so many key blade holders 3 good ones at a time ok soo

lol,I love this part.
About the theory,If there's so many keyblader,why 3 new ones created when 3 of them "sleep"?

xickae

You said only 3 at the same time right??? If that's so, how do you explain MX and DS having keyblades at the same time as VAT?????

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

Nope. Roxas was created when Sora stabbed himself with the red and black Heart Unlocker keyblade that Riku had.

Wait. So. Are you saying that Terra, Aqua and Ven are a product of Sora's going to sleep? If so, that's absolutely 100% not possible. Because Birth by Sleep takes place 10 years before Kh1.

Frankyy

Nope. Wait. So. Are you saying that Terra, Aqua and Ven are a product of Sora's going to sleep? If so, that's absolutely 100% not possible. Because Birth by Sleep takes place 10 years before Kh1.

Well put. Although they're a lot like Roxas, Kairi and Sora, It's impossible for them to be created from Sora's sleep.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well put. Although they're a lot like Roxas, Kairi and Sora, It's impossible for them to be created from Sora's sleep.

Didja mean Riku, Kairi and Sora..? Save for Ven and Roxas being identical, i'd say it's more like Riku, Sora, and Kairi. That's just me though. Either way it's still impossible. Oh, and by the way, I love your sig. X3

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Sleep is used in literature to express Ideas of the character and where he is always safe.

“Macbeth has killed sleep.” (From William Shopkeeper’s Macbeth)

That means he is not happy or safe anywhere anymore. If something is born by sleep then it is created by an idea. Sleep does not always mean taking a nap but can be used for symbolism like the quote I had a few lines up.

Frankyy

Didja mean Riku, Kairi and Sora..? Save for Ven and Roxas being identical, i'd say it's more like Riku, Sora, and Kairi.
Yeah, I guess, Seeing as they are the main trio 'n all. But, Just seems more fitting to me thinking of it as Roxas Kairi And Sora, Or that could just be my fangirlness begging for them to be just like Roxas Kairi and Sora.
& Lolol, Thanks, xD.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Ha ha. Such a crappy n00b theory.

Birth By Sleep takes place TEN YEARS BEFORE SORA'S ADVENTURES AS A KEYBLADE MASTER. SO IT IS UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE

"Birth by Sleep focuses on the story of Keyblade masters before Sora from the original Kingdom Hearts game and is a prequel, taking place ten years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Nomura has stated that though there are three scenarios, there is not one singularly important scenario or character, but that the main theme is Ven's identity. The story was speculated early on to be connected to the unlockable trailers at the end of Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. Nomura has since confirmed a connection to the trailers. The story revolves around three Keyblade apprentices in search of a missing Keyblade master, Master Xehanort, and his apprentice. Their disappearance foreshadows a great disaster. The game will take place in various Disney-themed worlds, both new and old, and will reflect the time difference between this game and the previous Kingdom Hearts games."

Check out all the various sources and check this website's news section before you post these crap theories.

Sexy Angel
lol...

OMG Sora went to sleep and gave birth to his kids (VAT) that existed ten years before him and Roxas, Riku and Kiari are the by-products.

thats what i got out of all this rubbish

DanceMacabre

Wait. So. Are you saying that Terra, Aqua and Ven are a product of Sora's going to sleep? If so, that's absolutely 100% not possible. Because Birth by Sleep takes place 10 years before Kh1.

Well, what if VAT will all begin to sleep(Whatever that means) and then they produce new keybearers. Ormaybe by sleeping, they pass something onto the children, maybe "The right to the key" or something.

Alpha_Sonix

Ha ha. Such a crappy n00b theory.

Birth By Sleep takes place TEN YEARS BEFORE SORA'S ADVENTURES AS A KEYBLADE MASTER. SO IT IS UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE

"Birth by Sleep focuses on the story of Keyblade masters before Sora from the original Kingdom Hearts game and is a prequel, taking place ten years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Nomura has stated that though there are three scenarios, there is not one singularly important scenario or character, but that the main theme is Ven's identity. The story was speculated early on to be connected to the unlockable trailers at the end of Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. Nomura has since confirmed a connection to the trailers. The story revolves around three Keyblade apprentices in search of a missing Keyblade master, Master Xehanort, and his apprentice. Their disappearance foreshadows a great disaster. The game will take place in various Disney-themed worlds, both new and old, and will reflect the time difference between this game and the previous Kingdom Hearts games."

Check out all the various sources and check this website's news section before you post these crap theories.

Dude, he's not a n00b, he's a newb. They're two completly diffrent thing, alright?

Darkside_

I've thought about it too. It would explain why Kairi doesn't remember the town where she lived before she wentto live to Destiny Island, and why Ven looks like Roxas.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I've thought about it too. It would explain why Kairi doesn't remember the town where she lived before she went to live to Destiny Island, and why Ven looks like Roxas.

No, it wouldn't. She didn't know about her old homeworld, Radient Garden, because she was too young to remember it. But, she remembered it after spending most of her time on the planet in the course of KH1.

And it does not explain why Ven looks like Roxas. We won't know why he looks like Roxas until later this year with more information on the game is released.

Sexy Angel
No, it wouldn't. She didn't know about her old homeworld, Radient Garden, because she was too young to remember it. But, she remembered it after spending most of her time on the planet in the course of KH1.

She just cant blantely forget everything about her first five years of her life. Thats hardly impossible unless amnesia occured or someone mindwiped her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back