• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth "BY" Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

If "nobody cares about KH1 anymore" then why are you mentioning it and saying that it says things that it doesn't? Obviously, people do care about KH1 because when making theories, every bit of evidence matters, whether it just happened or happened ages ago. The difference between my theory and yours, as I've already said, is that mine is NOT based off of nothing but my mind's creations. And yes, at this point, I'm more disproving you than buffering myself because your "logic" makes no sense. You rely on a game that "nobody cares about", you rely on ideas that have not been presented in ANY way in relation to KH. You presented a theory, I refute it, and then you try to refute mine, yet all you can do is misinerpret it, which makes your refutes a moot point. I'm going to end with a quote from the game "nobody cares about"....

"One who knows nothing, can understand nothing."
One, didn't state anything from KH1, just the KH universe itself. Second, my theory is what it is just a theory, that can't be disproven or proven, it's not a fact, I know this. Third,I did not misinterpret anything about your theory, I was merely stating what was wrong with it, same as you were doing to mines, and as far as quotes, I'll end it with a very common one that has nothing to do with anything "Bite me" :lol:

mock0

I never said sora created terre and them Im just giving an example But im saying there could be some relation to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back