• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth "BY" Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Roxas

She just cant blantely forget everything about her first five years of her life. Thats hardly impossible unless amnesia occured or someone mindwiped her.

Actually, that's not hard at all to believe. Scientists today have figured that people cant remember much about their life from before age 5 or so. If you can, then it is mostly some big event such as a birthday or family member dieing. If you remember more, then you have an amazing memory.

Back on topic, I'd be extremely pissed if all of this turned out to be some dream sequence that goes back to the creation of the universe lol. Right now, that's the kind of vibe i'm getting from BBS. What strikes me as odd is that if BBS is 10 years before KH1, why there weren't any hints or strange occurances relating to it. This also makes me wonder if something cataclysmic happened to everyones memory or somehow everyone forgot about said events.

Sexy Angel
Actually, that's not hard at all to believe. Scientists today have figured that people cant remember much about their life from before age 5 or so. If you can, then it is mostly some big event such as a birthday or family member dieing. If you remember more, then you have an amazing memory..

I find that hard to beleive. Perhaps my memory is influencing what i said...

Back on topic, I'd be extremely pissed if all of this turned out to be some dream sequence that goes back to the creation of the universe lol. Right now, that's the kind of vibe i'm getting from BBS. What strikes me as odd is that if BBS is 10 years before KH1, why there weren't any hints or strange occurances relating to it. This also makes me wonder if something cataclysmic happened to everyones memory or somehow everyone forgot about said events.

Tak 2 Staff of Dreams, anyone?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, what if VAT will all begin to sleep(Whatever that means) and then they produce new keybearers. Or maybe by sleeping, they pass something onto the children, maybe "The right to the key" or something.

Sora getting the Key wasn't intentional. I'm inclined to think there are more Keybearers out there in the universe.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So, your saying that Sora and the others we know that weild the keyblade was an accident?

I don't believe Kairi is able to completely wield a Keyblade yet. The only one that truly should is Riku, but he got a Keyblade on the rebound after Sora got his.

Sexy Angel
I don't believe Kairi is able to completely wield a Keyblade yet. The only one that truly should is Riku, but he got a Keyblade on the rebound after Sora got his.

I beleive Kiari can weild it through some Riku-Kiari-Sora bond... but thats not the subject here :p

A

Anima Relic

I know, which is why I used the term COMPLETELY. I think that she uses it in conjuncture with Sora and Riku.
I agree somewhat, I don't beleve Kairi could use the keyblade, but she can fight with it as long as a keyblade master is near her and lends her a keyblade. If that keyblade master was to leave, then so would the keyblade, leaving kairi defenseless :lol:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I agree somewhat, I don't beleve Kairi could use the keyblade, but she can fight with it as long as a keyblade master is near her and lends her a keyblade. If that keyblade master was to leave, then so would the keyblade, leaving kairi defenseless :lol:

Is what I say. lol Trish's Mom.

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Is what I say. lol Trish's Mom.

~ HA! luv that show ;)

I agree somewhat, I don't beleve Kairi could use the keyblade, but she can fight with it as long as a keyblade master is near her and lends her a keyblade. If that keyblade master was to leave, then so would the keyblade, leaving kairi defenseless

~ hmm... i think the ability to weild the keyblade depends upon the conditions of the heart. not whether or not a keyblade master is present. however she would be defenseless if a keyblade master wasn't at her side. i think she's just an "apperentice" who needs a master. (the girl's the very definition of a 'keyblade novice')

A

Anima Relic

~ HA! luv that show ;)

~ hmm... i think the ability to weild the keyblade depends upon the conditions of the heart. not whether or not a keyblade master is present. however she would be defenseless if a keyblade master wasn't at her side. i think she's just an "apperentice" who needs a master. (the girl's the very definition of a 'keyblade novice')
That's a nice try, but the keyblade crafters could have just made the keyblades think for themselves in order to choose who they wanted to become a master.It has nothing to do with the conditions of the heart.She's not an apprentice either, it's not a class, it's an actual title to someone who was taken in and taught things to by their superior.

I<3Roxas

That's a nice try, but the keyblade crafters could have just made the keyblades think for themselves in order to choose who they wanted to become a master.It has nothing to do with the conditions of the heart.She's not an apprentice either, it's not a class, it's an actual title to someone who was taken in and taught things to by their superior.

That can't be entirely right IMO...Remember how we'er told in KH1 that Riku was to originally have the KK, but it decided to go to Sora instead because Riku gave into the darkness? Then in hollow bastion, the KK went to Riku as it really wanted to, but back to Sora when he confronted riku. Thus, I'm inclined to believe that ones heart plays a key role in whether you can weild a particular keyblade. BTW, where has anything ever said that keyblades were made by something? Atm, the keyblades origins are suspect at best and exactly how they function is unknown to everybody (not even teh King or leon or aerith know)
My personal theory on this is that a keyblade is somehow related to a world's heart (notice how theres generally only one keyblade obtained per world and that it shares some theme with it?) maybe each world creates a keyblade from its heart that reveals itself to powerful people. just a thought.

A

Anima Relic

That can't be entirely right IMO...Remember how we'er told in KH1 that Riku was to originally have the KK, but it decided to go to Sora instead because Riku gave into the darkness? Then in hollow bastion, the KK went to Riku as it really wanted to, but back to Sora when he confronted riku. Thus, I'm inclined to believe that ones heart plays a key role in whether you can weild a particular keyblade. BTW, where has anything ever said that keyblades were made by something? Atm, the keyblades origins are suspect at best and exactly how they function is unknown to everybody (not even teh King or leon or aerith know)
My personal theory on this is that a keyblade is somehow related to a world's heart (notice how theres generally only one keyblade obtained per world and that it shares some theme with it?) maybe each world creates a keyblade from its heart that reveals itself to powerful people. just a thought.

There are many holes into what you say, if what you said were true, then TAV were from three different worlds, as well as MX and DS. Terra was the original owner of the KK so it'd make sense that he'd be able to modify it the way he wanted to, seeing as he was an APPRENTICE to a keyblade crafter. Terra could have modified the KK to follow Riku at first, but find an alternate or runner up person for the job that was almost as good as the original person it was supposed to go to.Also, don't you think the Keyblade crafters could have just sent the keyblades from those worlds there on purpose so they'd have a way to protect themselves from any enemies that threaten their existence?! Of course the king wouldn't know the origins of the keyblade since he was just an apprentice himself to Yensid in BBS. Aerith and Leon were kids in BBS also, so I believe that of course they wouldn't know much either. So your theory can't stack up to mines.

I<3Roxas

There are many holes into what you say, if what you said were true, then TAV were from three different worlds, as well as MX and DS. Terra was the original owner of the KK so it'd make sense that he'd be able to modify it the way he wanted to, seeing as he was an APPRENTICE to a keyblade crafter. Terra could have modified the KK to follow Riku at first, but find an alternate or runner up person for the job that was almost as good as the original person it was supposed to go to.Also, don't you think the Keyblade crafters could have just sent the keyblades from those worlds there on purpose so they'd have a way to protect themselves from any enemies that threaten their existence?! Of course the king wouldn't know the origins of the keyblade since he was just an apprentice himself to Yensid in BBS. Aerith and Leon were kids in BBS also, so I believe that of course they wouldn't know much either. So your theory can't stack up to mines.

You misinterpret what I've said, Im not saying that you must be from a world to use a keyblade from that world. (obviously, as sora uses keyblades from other worlds) Next, who ever said that Terra originally owned the KK? I've only ever seen him touch it in Sunset horizons which is generally considered non canon material IIRC...Also, where has it been revealed that Terra was a keyblade crafters apprentice? As far as I've read, they've only revealed that hes an apprentice to somebody thats missing or some such situation. Never has it been revealed that said master is a keyblade crafter, assuming that crafters of keyblades even exist. By extension, your theory is suspect, as all theories are. My theory is largely based off of birth by sleep, in which MX converts his keyblade into energy that summons KH. I really dont agree with the idea that keyblades are made - in KH1, its described as a highly powerful artifact, which in fantasy settings, is usually something that can't be created or reproduced by mortals in any easy means, or not at all. If you want to say that Terra and the new crew can make keyblades, i think it'd be safe to say they made their own versions, which don't have keychains, and are therefore not TRUE keyblades like the KK. If you say they do make keyblades, then they're fake imitations.

A

Anima Relic

You misinterpret what I've said, Im not saying that you must be from a world to use a keyblade from that world. (obviously, as sora uses keyblades from other worlds) Next, who ever said that Terra originally owned the KK? I've only ever seen him touch it in Sunset horizons which is generally considered non canon material IIRC...Also, where has it been revealed that Terra was a keyblade crafters apprentice? As far as I've read, they've only revealed that hes an apprentice to somebody thats missing or some such situation. Never has it been revealed that said master is a keyblade crafter, assuming that crafters of keyblades even exist. By extension, your theory is suspect, as all theories are. My theory is largely based off of birth by sleep, in which MX converts his keyblade into energy that summons KH. I really dont agree with the idea that keyblades are made - in KH1, its described as a highly powerful artifact, which in fantasy settings, is usually something that can't be created or reproduced by mortals in any easy means, or not at all. If you want to say that Terra and the new crew can make keyblades, i think it'd be safe to say they made their own versions, which don't have keychains, and are therefore not TRUE keyblades like the KK. If you say they do make keyblades, then they're fake imitations.
Ok so the part about Terra having the KK could not be canon, then so is the part about MX's keyblade having a heart as I recall that was also in the BBS trailer and all that stuff was said in KH1! This is ten years ago in BBS. People don't seem to remember that.And since when does fantasy have settings? As far as I know anything can happen in a fantasy game. So I believe there were Keyblade crafters and they had apprentices. Also, those scans might be just concepts also, so you really aren't disproving my theory. Plus, MX could have just made his Keyblade go away, like Sora does, and then summoned Kingdom Hearts so there.Plus my theory makes sense unlike yours, and it would explain why all of those keyblades were at the gathering, because someone MADE them.

I<3Roxas

Ok so the part about Terra having the KK could not be canon, then so is the part about MX's keyblade having a heart as I recall that was also in the BBS trailer and all that stuff was said in KH1! This is ten years ago in BBS. People don't seem to remember that.And since when does fantasy have settings? As far as I know anything can happen in a fantasy game. So I believe there were Keyblade crafters and they had apprentices. Also, those scans might be just concepts also, so you really aren't disproving my theory. Plus, MX could have just made his Keyblade go away, like Sora does, and then summoned Kingdom Hearts so there.Plus my theory makes sense unlike yours, and it would explain why all of those keyblades were at the gathering, because someone MADE them.

Nowhere in KH1 did anything mention keyblades having a heart - I'd like to point out that thread that's going on right now that is talking about the idea of whether keyblades have hearts or not, which you recently posted in, so I'm going to simply send you over there for that part.

"settings" in this context is meant as a type of world or environment, such as "realistic setting" for "fantasy setting" (its a term used a lot in D&D as a synonym for a world made to play in.) I have no clue what you thought I meant when i said "fantasy setting" Also, what scans are you referring to? I never mentioned scans in this thread...Just because you think something COULD happen doesn't mean your theory makes any sense or is valid in the setting of KH. You may think that my idea makes no sense, but maybe that's because you don't have the mental capacity to do comprehend it as it is based off of ACTUAL MATERIAL and not some fabrication my mind created to say "Im right and you're not" It doesn't take a genius to realize that each keyblade you get in the game is based off of the world in some way - the hero crest is connected to the olympus stone, crabclaw comes from atlantica, its obvious that they're related. I'm simply saying that maybe the keyblade came from each world. I have no support for this, its just an idea like i said above. I'm simply questioning your sources. IIRC, the only place I remember seeing anything about keyblade makers is in teh non canon Sunset Horizons when the word "Chaser" comes onscreen, which can mean creator of something. Since even you admit its non canon, this idea of crafters of keyblades has no support at all. "So there"

EDIT: What does the fact that BBS is 10 years ago have to do with anything? Are you saying that a keyblade had a heart 10 years ago but not when Sora comes around? Cause that doesn't make much sense.

A

Anima Relic

Nowhere in KH1 did anything mention keyblades having a heart - I'd like to point out that thread that's going on right now that is talking about the idea of whether keyblades have hearts or not, which you recently posted in, so I'm going to simply send you over there for that part.

"settings" in this context is meant as a type of world or environment, such as "realistic setting" for "fantasy setting" (its a term used a lot in D&D as a synonym for a world made to play in.) I have no clue what you thought I meant when i said "fantasy setting" Also, what scans are you referring to? I never mentioned scans in this thread...Just because you think something COULD happen doesn't mean your theory makes any sense or is valid in the setting of KH. You may think that my idea makes no sense, but maybe that's because you don't have the mental capacity to do comprehend it as it is based off of ACTUAL MATERIAL and not some fabrication my mind created to say "Im right and you're not" It doesn't take a genius to realize that each keyblade you get in the game is based off of the world in some way - the hero crest is connected to the olympus stone, crabclaw comes from atlantica, its obvious that they're related. I'm simply saying that maybe the keyblade came from each world. I have no support for this, its just an idea like i said above. I'm simply questioning your sources. IIRC, the only place I remember seeing anything about keyblade makers is in teh non canon Sunset Horizons when the word "Chaser" comes onscreen, which can mean creator of something. Since even you admit its non canon, this idea of crafters of keyblades has no support at all. "So there"

EDIT: What does the fact that BBS is 10 years ago have to do with anything? Are you saying that a keyblade had a heart 10 years ago but not when Sora comes around? Cause that doesn't make much sense.

First off, nobody cares about KH1 anymore, this is about birth by sleep. Also, I know the keyblades have themes as to where they were located, but that doesn't mean that someone didn't send them there or create them for that world. Second, I'm not saying the keyblades have hearts or alive, I'm totally against that idea.Third, if you are so sure of yourself, then why aren't you backing anything up you say? It seems to me that all you are doing is trying to find stuff to say about my theories without having supporting details to support your own."So there"

I<3Roxas

First off, nobody cares about KH1 anymore, this is about birth by sleep. Also, I know the keyblades have themes as to where they were located, but that doesn't mean that someone didn't send them there or create them for that world. Second, I'm not saying the keyblades have hearts or alive, I'm totally against that idea.Third, if you are so sure of yourself, then why aren't you backing anything up you say? It seems to me that all you are doing is trying to find stuff to say about my theories without having supporting details to support your own."So there"

If "nobody cares about KH1 anymore" then why are you mentioning it and saying that it says things that it doesn't? Obviously, people do care about KH1 because when making theories, every bit of evidence matters, whether it just happened or happened ages ago. The difference between my theory and yours, as I've already said, is that mine is NOT based off of nothing but my mind's creations. And yes, at this point, I'm more disproving you than buffering myself because your "logic" makes no sense. You rely on a game that "nobody cares about", you rely on ideas that have not been presented in ANY way in relation to KH. You presented a theory, I refute it, and then you try to refute mine, yet all you can do is misinerpret it, which makes your refutes a moot point. I'm going to end with a quote from the game "nobody cares about"....

"One who knows nothing, can understand nothing."

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ conditions of the heart do play a role in someone being able to wield the keyblade. do you remember when sora lost the kingdom key to riku at rising falls. his heart was just a little stronger than sora's at that point in time. but, that's just where i drew reference to inspire my thoughts on the subject.
~ as for me saying that kairi is an apperentice, i was being sarcastic. (notice the quotes i put on the word apprentice) the girl can't fight worth crap. she's in dire need of a teacher. seriously.
~ jeez. why does everyone take me so literally...

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
If "nobody cares about KH1 anymore" then why are you mentioning it and saying that it says things that it doesn't? Obviously, people do care about KH1 because when making theories, every bit of evidence matters, whether it just happened or happened ages ago. The difference between my theory and yours, as I've already said, is that mine is NOT based off of nothing but my mind's creations. And yes, at this point, I'm more disproving you than buffering myself because your "logic" makes no sense. You rely on a game that "nobody cares about", you rely on ideas that have not been presented in ANY way in relation to KH. You presented a theory, I refute it, and then you try to refute mine, yet all you can do is misinerpret it, which makes your refutes a moot point. I'm going to end with a quote from the game "nobody cares about"....

"One who knows nothing, can understand nothing."

Yeah...and Birth by sleep is related to KH1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back