• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Ok, we've all been coming up with theories about who the three are, what they mean, who the DS could be, etc.

But we haven't been talking about the title of the game. Obviously the title has a big meaning in the game, but what could it be? Sora is obviously not sleeping now, and Roxas hasn't been born yet.

I have yet to come up with a plausible meaning for the title.

Discuss.

diogo14

I got this from the new trailer summary:

"Shut-Eyes gives birth to the concealed fate"

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
I think Birth by Sleep has to do with memories.

Ven: "Who? I don't know you."
MX: "Only soon, will you know, and you are asleep."
MX: "The one that was lost was to lose, and the one to be obtained was obtained."

I think this is very similar to the quote that Marluxia said in the intro of Com:

"Ahead lies something you need, but to claim it you must lose something dear...."

IDK if these really do have a connection, but I have a strong feeling about it.......

Phalinx

"Awakening(Destati)" Is a theme in the game, and I think it plays an important role here. Remember all the way back to the very beginning of KH1, when Sora runs through the Awakening stage, only to abruptly wake up as if it were a dream?

He was a sleeping, and at the same time, he was being reborn as a keybearer.

I think the same principals apply here, so I'll just shut up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back