• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think Birth by Sleep was describing the births of nobodies. For instance Roxas: he was "born" when Sora became a heartless..so since he's been described as Sora's half, hes been sleeping within Sora. but when it was mentioned in the beginning of the secret ending, it kinda threw me off. so im not really sure what it means now.

sepheroth1

i always thought birth by sleep meant the birth of a keyblader cause the all got their keyblades in that dream state.

Attemisc

I know it has something to do with Yensid's book.
The book he has you read has three parts and one of them says something along the lines of "birth by sleep"

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
When I saw birth by sleep I figured it could mean birth of keybladers. Look at the intros of both kingdom hearts games with roxas and sora floating down to a platform. I bet those two are not the only ones who got that dream. Mickey, Riku, Xehanort, and the knights as well must have gotten this mysterious dream. Once they wake up, they are a whole new person. The question is...how do the dreams come to that certain individual. Where do the dreams come from?

TerrawindX2

I believe Sepheroth 1 practically nailed this one.

Birth By Sleep could very well mean "birth of the keyblade master" their dreams. Sora got his keyblade from dreaming of it. Roxas got his own from entering the dream stage. Riku probably had the same. So basically, we're almost forgetting about how the keyblade came to the characters.

I could laugh at how far back when we used to think the knights were "Chasers" that are born from sleep. Now we see them as heroes.

Little_Red

betch.
The phrase itself "Birth by Sleep" is a very open statement. Someone once theorized that it meant the birth of the worlds again when the tiny bit of lights in the hearts of the children remade the worlds. or something along those line, but other than that it's a pretty open statement that Nomura wants us to ponder upon. So it could mean just about anything in my opinion in reference to Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back