• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

birth by sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Buddy
Its summer 2008 now.
Its not at all close to completion.
yeah.

A

Audo

OMGz REAAALLY?! OMG. OMG. I'm soooooooo excited, for BBS this summer! XDDDDDD
V.V

A

Audo

Actually, the real reason it isnt true is that a month ago Nomura said "BBS is no where close to a finished product".

A

Audo

They live in the southern hemisphere where it is all backwards :O

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Winter?
@_@
What continent do you live on?
xD

DAMN LIGHTNING!

Uh, I live in the american continent, but the southern hemisphere. Specifically, Brazil. Though now I realize it was rather pointless to point that out, because obviously they'd be talking about a release date for either Japan or NA, both of which are in the northern hemisphere (well, Japan was there last I recalled), and even going by the seasons here (summer would be in December), the claim that it's coming out in summer is obviously false because the game wouldn't be ready by then.

EDIT: Dammit, RK beat me to it.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Uh, I live in the american continent, but the southern hemisphere. Specifically, Brazil. Though now I realize it was rather pointless to point that out, because obviously they'd be talking about a release date for either Japan or NA, both of which are in the northern hemisphere (well, Japan was there last I recalled), and even going by the seasons here (summer would be in December), the claim that it's coming out in summer is obviously false because the game wouldn't be ready by then.

EDIT: Dammit, RK beat me to it.
The only thing that comes to mind is in Digimon Season Two when on Christmas, some of them travel to places where its still summer
xD

Mikazuki

^ ^ Probably not since I believe they're going to push the "358/2 Days releasing in 08" thing to the VERY end of 08, meaning Christmas for those of you who aren't...Uhhh...Concious of time ranges. :p So if that's coming out at that time and it's believed to be the first, or at least second to come out, obviously the third has to come after it, meaning a later time.

I can see BBS coming out in 2009 in...Hmm...Anywhere from beginning of April to mid or the ending of summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back