• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep wins E3 Awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ActingDude17

As a frequent IGN user I really appreciate that they're giving BBS some attention. Their hands-on write-up on it was very positive. And to be honest, IGN just doesn't give away brownie points. You have to earn them. BBS can't come soon enough.

Cissy

Bronze Member
erased...........................................

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It's nice that the game is getting drummed up like this. More exposure!

...not that the series as a whole needs more exposure, but I like how BBS in particular is getting a good dose of attention from all parties.

I know, right?

It's getting lots of praise and attention, more so than any other game. It feels like a main console (which, technically, the story is, but since it didn't have Sora as mainly playable...).

I mean, HELL, they actually finished its NA website in time and it looks wonderful.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That's great news!s1elleface
BbS is getting attention.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Go BBS! But I swear, Xehanort sounds like a doormat covered in cigaratte butts. As taken from a comment on Youtube.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Normally I'd say eh whatever, but man, people actually made this their game of the show?

LOL

EDIT: Kind of misleading. It won IGN's Best of Show for the PSP, which is no surprise.
It also won GameSpot's People Choice Award, which is also no surprise because the only fanbase loud enough to topple a poll like that is the KH fanbase at this point.

Awards
It won the gamespot award, but i dont think it won the ign award, cuz on ign it says that its nominated for best psp game along aith 3 or 4 others, but i bet it probably will win. :)

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Nice to see KH keeps winning these awards. No surprise though, BBS seems better and better every time I look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back