• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep -Volume II-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's no secret that finding a video of the Volume II trailer/secret ending is no easy feat(pretty sure it's no where on the internet) but the question on my mind is why?

Surely, it shouldn't be any different from the other secret endings, so why has this one been taken off the internet by "Square Enix Ninja's" so often and quickly?
Any theory's/ideas as to why this is the case?

platinumrug

Suspense perhaps? Maybe Square is getting tired of their secret videos ending up on the internet, thus meaning more people will just watch it from home instead of going out, buying the game and beating it to get the ending. Just my theory.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No, they wouldn't be annoyed at it. Like any scene from a video game, it will wind up on the internet. It also can't be them stopping the videos to support purchases of the game. Many international fans don't have access to playing the game, nor would many put up with the Japanese writing. Plus, they would never even know about it if they didn't see it for themselves. It has to be a bigger reason

platinumrug

I agree, just throwing my theory on it. I usually use that reasoning whenever something doesn't make any logical sense at first glance. Maybe it contains ultimate spoilers to something we aren't meant to see for another game? Who really knows at this point? I'm sure someone somewhere is working on a way to get it out to the general public lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I usually use that reasoning whenever something doesn't make any logical sense at first glance.
It surely doesn't make logical sense :/

Maybe it contains ultimate spoilers to something we aren't meant to see for another game?[/QUOTE]
They wouldn't have included it then.

Who really knows at this point? I'm sure someone somewhere is working on a way to get it out to the general public lol.
I wouldn't count on that. It's been months, I'm sure people have given up

Mog

Awards
This is all over youtube. There's 9 obvious videos when you search 'zero point birth by sleep'.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
didn't someone a long time ago upload it on megaupload? I think I downloaded it from there with great quality but I don't have the link left.

noheartx

Ive seen the video quite a few times, on Youtube. Most of them wer inverted in some way though, which i always thought was weird. But you can definitly find it on YT

WaveK89

Pretty much all the videos I've seen have been slowed down slightly and/or inverted. This sort of bypasses the whole copyright thing which assumes Square is still taking down videos, or people do not want to take the chance.

It makes sense that they do take down videos on YouTube, more so when the game has recently released. Honestly, secret endings have been showing up the day of or perhaps prior to the game's release. At this current point, it's been about 3 months. Still somewhat recent in my book.

The question at hand is like music. Everyone knows it will end up on the internet and YouTube. It still doesn't stop companies from taking them down.

digimikej

Awards
is it just me, or is every video with the words english subs for that video, non subbed? maybe my laptop is bugging, but i wanna no what the frick aqua is saying in the realm of darkness.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Suspense perhaps? Maybe Square is getting tired of their secret videos ending up on the internet, thus meaning more people will just watch it from home instead of going out, buying the game and beating it to get the ending. Just my theory.

Do you really think most people who bought the american version would buy the JAP version? And why would they delete the videos when most people in america don't have the money or don't have access to it. And when it was released most of us saw it anyway so why bother deleting them?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
is it just me, or is every video with the words english subs for that video, non subbed? maybe my laptop is bugging, but i wanna no what the frick aqua is saying in the realm of darkness.

Do you have captions turned on?
Sometimes, the translation is in the info box as well.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
idk. i checked the info box. no translation. and every other subbed video works. and im very angry, cuz i want to know what aqua is fricking saying!

How about you just tell us which line(s) you want to know? That might prove to be more successful ^^

digimikej

Awards
pretty much everything aqua says in the new secret ending that isnt in english. even what she said when she saw the hunter of the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back