• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Volume 2 Opening Mock-Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm not gonna lie...That wasn't...bad. Not bad at all. Nice work.

Ronove

Awesome job man, really, AWESOME JOB. Man, I never thought about it, but Aqua is sort of a counterpart to Sora in a lot of ways, isn't she?

I hope the Dark Realm will reflect the light realm~

Decrith

Well done. I love it. Damn, now I want Sanctuary as the opening theme.

State

Awards
It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. It could have been executed better. More Aqua scenes, specially Dark Realm ones. Then there's the audio quality; it could have been better. Overall, with some adjustments, it could be great.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is a cool concept, it's pretty good. It could just be a little bit more cohesive, some parts are choppy. But, good job overall. :D

MasterSierra

He only/mainly does it in Roxas related games. Roxas is shown in the Secret Ending in BBSFM. Just sayin'

Roxas is not shown. He did not exist. Ven went into Sora so he had 1 and a half hearts. When Sora stabbed himsef Ven's heart came out along with the princess. Roxas was born at the front gates in Twilight Town. Then Xemnas came blah blah blah (look up 358/2 Days opening on youtube). Anyway Roxas could not be alive unless Auqa was in the Dark Realm for 10 years cause the end is based on Auqa. Lol impossable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back