• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Vol. 2 Worlds Theory/Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
So, everyone who's seen the Secret Movie to BbS FM knows how Aqua ends up in front of the Castle of Dreams in the Realm of Darkness.

We also saw the big giant hole in the Realm of Darkness that looked like it shot out a whole bunch of darkness into the Realm of Light. (It actually looks a lot like an inverse to the giant dark hole we see in Destiny Islands and the Land of Departure when they're falling to the dark)

So, it's a pretty safe assumption that Aqua will end up exploring worlds that had fallen to the dark. (Or, at least, parts of them; it seems as if parts of the worlds that fall may remain in the Realm of Light, either in their original location -- like Land of Departure and Hollow Bastion -- or transported to either Traverse Town or the End of the World)

Which actually leaves us with a huge number of potential worlds for a game, honestly.

There's the obvious Princess worlds, of course -- Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, and Dwarf Woodlands are almost certain to return, because they're in BbS but fell to the darkness.

The original worlds that fell to the dark are also likely to be represented -- Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden (the parts that didn't end up as Hollow Bastion), and Land of Departure (the parts that got sucked into the giant hole in the sky).

There's all the worlds that returned in KH2 -- Beast's Castle, Land of Dragons, and Pride Lands -- and worlds that we were told had been destroyed in KH1, like Pinocchio's and the Dalmatians'.

And then, we can add the worlds of the summons received as a crystal -- Bambi and Dumbo -- as well as any world that showed up in Birth by Sleep or KH2 that wasn't mentioned in KH1, like Port Royal and Deep Space. They could even add completely new worlds in, if they wanted, because we know more worlds were destroyed than the ones we know about.

But, what if they decide not to have completely separated worlds at all? We know that it's possible that only portions of a world end up in the Realm of Darkness when a world falls to the dark -- and that, when those fragments remain in the Realm of Light, they can be end up right next to things from somewhere else. Wouldn't it be pretty epic if the entire game had bizarre, twisted elements of Disney worlds where they shouldn't be, like a game-sized version of the End of the World?

And, we know that the inhabitants of the worlds end up sleeping while their world is covered in darkness -- what if there actually are NPCs in the Realm of Darkness, but they're all asleep?

Any thoughts about what else could be done with this? I'm kind of hoping they end up using Bambi, Pinocchio, and Dumbo, though. A Realm of Darkness version of Pleasure Island could be awesomely creepy. If they wanted to, they could use it as an excuse to add Oswald in, too.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I was thinking the same thing. It really would work. We now have a variety of worlds to work with.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
heres somthing to ponder. what if all the worlds were once part of RoD? remember in the storys told, along time ago all the worlds had been one. What if when they all are getting to the RoD, its because they are going back to were they origionated? Like RoD was the core of the acctual world these worlds once were. And remember there was a quote that said, "All worlds began in darkness, and all will end in darkness". just a thought

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I hope something like this ends up happening -- warped, apocalyptic versions of previous worlds. I still want the characters to be there, though. Trying to survive or whatever. Then when the world is finally destoryed they can dissapear.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I hope something like this ends up happening -- warped, apocalyptic versions of previous worlds. I still want the characters to be there, though. Trying to survive or whatever. Then when the world is finally destoryed they can dissapear.

Yeah. I can imagine Aqua attempting to save Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White but eventually captured by Maleficent and gang.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Then when the world is finally destoryed they can dissapear.

I was going to say, "but why would the worlds be destroyed?" but that actually gave me another thought.

What if the Dark Castle of Dreams is a Heartless of the world itself? In that case, maybe the Realm of Darkness worlds would need to be destroyed to free those worlds' hearts from the Heartless.

Yeah. I can imagine Aqua attempting to save Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White but eventually captured by Maleficent and gang.

Wouldn't Maleficent have wanted to kidnap the princesses before condemning the world to the darkness? That just makes more sense to me.

micbeasty

I was going to say, "but why would the worlds be destroyed?" but that actually gave me another thought.

What if the Dark Castle of Dreams is a Heartless of the world itself? In that case, maybe the Realm of Darkness worlds would need to be destroyed to free those worlds' hearts from the Heartless.

i think thats a very pluasible idea. but like what your saying with maleficent i think that maybe you won't see her when aqua comes in to the castle of dreams but in other worlds you will maybe aqua was just to late to witness it.

Wouldn't Maleficent have wanted to kidnap the princesses before condemning the world to the darkness? That just makes more sense to me.
i think thats a very pluasible idea. but like what your saying with maleficent i think that maybe you won't see her when aqua comes in to the castle of dreams but in other worlds you will maybe aqua was just to late to witness it.

Crystal

Silver Member
I would love it if the secret episode is able to explore the dark version of all those worlds which have been fell into darkness. It is interesting to see what Aqua is doing there.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
My thought was the "worlds" in RoD were sentiments of the real worlds, not heartless of them. Being sentiments would justify the presence of the sentiments of other characters. So while Cinderella herself isn't there, a physical memory of her is to interact. If Days taught me anything, it's not worlds with no NPCs to speak to or villains to fight are LLLLAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMEEE.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Worlds have hearts. I assume that's a requirement for leaving behind a sentiment when strange **** happens to said heart.

Megavoltage

Awards
So I'm guessing Birth by Sleep 2 will be Aqua's journey through the entire Kingdom Hearts timeline. She'll travel through BBS, KH1, KH2 and maybe even KHDDD worlds depending on when her adventure really ends, the game might continue the story after she meets Ansem. I bet Castle Oblivion will briefly appear in the RoD so that Aqua can find out about Ven's missing body and she'll have a complete breakdown at that point.

Can you imagine how depressing this adventure is going to be with Aqua journeying through destroyed worlds that "Terra" is responsible for sending into darkness? She got suicidal once and I just see things getting even more bleak and terrible for our poor heroine...

Last edited:

Megavoltage

Awards
^Castle Oblivion is in Realm of in-between, how does it end up in Realm of Darkness? xDD
Um... here's an idea. Ansem SoD is the one responsible. Xemnas wanted to find Ven but maybe Ansem SoD will just want to banish Ven to the RoD, something like that. I'm not sure how it'll happen but I have a feeling that Castle Oblivion will appear in the Realm of Darkness because Aqua finding out that Ven is missing has super drama lama potential. And SOMEONE needs to find Ven's body and put it back where it was. I don't see Sora, Kairi or Mickey doing that since only Aqua knows the tricks on how Castle Oblivion really works.

Crystal

Silver Member
I always thought that Ven being find out by someone else before Aqua reach him

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd LOVE for Destiny Islands to be the last, or one of the last, places we go through in the RoD. That could be potentially be inspiring for Aqua, or potentially break her.

whodeany

I really like this idea. I think there should still be a 'world hub' so that you can select where you will travel to next, so to keep to the overall series structure. But yeah, dark twisted versions of the worlds that fell to darkness. That could make for some inspired heartless killin'.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd LOVE for Destiny Islands to be the last, or one of the last, places we go through in the RoD. That could be potentially be inspiring for Aqua, or potentially break her.
Ohhhh... VT this is awesome. So, she would definitely go through the 3 princesses worlds and possibly the worlds of the summons in KH1, then the final stage would be DI. If this is true, no wonder she was so relieved and filled with hope at Ansem saying "Sora". -excitement-

Crystal

Silver Member
Ohhhh... VT this is awesome. So, she would definitely go through the 3 princesses worlds and possibly the worlds of the summons in KH1, then the final stage would be DI. If this is true, no wonder she was so relieved and filled with hope at Ansem saying "Sora". -excitement-

Hm, I thought Aqua felt touchy or relieved when Ansem The Wise saying "Sora" is because of during the time, she meets
Sora and Riku in DI, she said to Sora, he should protect Riku those stuff ? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back