• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Vol. 2 Worlds Theory/Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I have an idea, if Birth by Sleep Vol. II lasts through the end of KH II when the Nobodies get destroyed, and if Aqua does fight the Org. Heartless beforehand, then i could imagine a final boss that is too strong for Aqua to fight or an army of Heartless, then could it be possible for the Somebodies to retain their Nobody abilites and Lea or someone could help her? This is just an idea but it could work. Besides, they always have some kind of situation in a Kingdom Hearts where the central character is powerless to win and someone jumps in and helps.

NotaHero21

I have an idea, if Birth by Sleep Vol. II lasts through the end of KH II when the Nobodies get destroyed, and if Aqua does fight the Org. Heartless beforehand, then i could imagine a final boss that is too strong for Aqua to fight or an army of Heartless, then could it be possible for the Somebodies to retain their Nobody abilites and Lea or someone could help her? This is just an idea but it could work. Besides, they always have some kind of situation in a Kingdom Hearts where the central character is powerless to win and someone jumps in and helps.

Lea is dead though ='(

Other then that sounds kinda cool but aqua is to beast to need help

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If a Somebody becomes a Heartless, a Nobody is born. If the Heartless is destroyed, and than the Nobody, the Somebody comes back. Axel was destroyed, but what if his "other" was destroyed beforehand? Lea would come back, memories and all. So i could see him having his Nobody powers as well. And we also saw him "die" in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. He faked his death that is. So who is to say he is gone? He probably is dead, though. But what if he is not?

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Man, apocalyptic Disney worlds sounds really cool. And I love the concept of Aqua killing the Organization's heartless. She'd only have 11 to go through but that would be great.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
no they dont :/

He destroyed his body...half of him doesnt exist anymore

If a Somebody becomes a Heartless, a Nobody is born. If the Heartless is destroyed, and than the Nobody, the Somebody comes back. Axel was destroyed, but what if his "other" was destroyed beforehand? Lea would come back, memories and all. ?

Pretty much this. Axel was killed and if his heartless was killed off too, then he's gonna come back. Which is why in BBS secret ending and and even in coded they express that Axel/Lea needs to be free of his torment. They can't exactly do that if he was dead. Hence the reason why I say they throw it in our faces.

Apocalyptic Disney worlds would be awesome...I must have it.

vnnk

Now i wish i could play Epic Mickey from reading this and i don't even own the Wii ):

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Yes to Oswald! And if Mickey shows up, we can have the two reunite. (Heck, KH3 could have Oswald living in the castle... and causing mischief)

Yes to Apocolyptic worlds. Possibly Golbez (or Kain or brainwashed Terra (Called Mama)?) as a "Guardian" of the realm (someone who has some evil/Darkness issues but are not bad people. Cecil too). Zack showing up so we can have that resolved (What? I ship Aqua/Zack)

Yes to bringing back the darker Disney 90's shows. (Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, etc. Come on, Negsy would be FANTASTIC!)

And... Well, there should be some NPC's, but nothing cheerful. Maybe something like the Twilight Realm in "Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" Where they are depressed and living their lives without knowing what exactly happened?

Megavoltage

Awards
Zack showing up so we can have that resolved (What? I ship Aqua/Zack)
Maybe Sephiroth transported Zack into the Realm of Darkness and that's why he vanished in the ending? I don't ship them but it would be interesting if Aqua and Zack met each other again. Aqua having a reunion with Phil and an adult Hercules will be interesting as well but I don't see that happening until she gets back to the Realm of Light.

madammina

Well, at the very least it would give Aqua an ally and would explain where Zack was during all the other games.

And, yes, I hope Aqua can meet up with Herc and Phil again. Would be interesting to see if they recognize her after ten years. (She would be about 30 then...)

ismo

I want the game to begin in the forest (?) Aqua came out in the secret ending. There was quite some distance between Cinderellas world and her. I want quite a few worlds to be in the game but one thing i think would be interesting is when shes 'completed' a world a memory of a person in that world shows her how the world fell into darkness... Maybe even let us control that character and explore the events ourselves.

I feel that the order or worlds should be:

Castle of Dreams
Dwarf Woodlands
Enchanted Dominion
RoD layers - Could interact with Mickey/Org 13 members (Heartless/whatever)
Beasts Castle mixed with another world
New World
New World
Parts of LoD and parts of Hollow Bastion
RoD layer
Destiny Islands
RoD layer -More interaction with Mickey / (Riku?)
RoD layer -All worlds should get restored here
Aqua's 'Blank Points' Cutscene

From here i think she should escape

Radiant Gardens
Mysterious Tower
Castle Oblivion

Just one thing that might not fit with this is that in 'Blank Points' Aqua asks if the worlds fell to darkness, wouldnt bbs vol 2 revolve around that? And another thing, AtW said it was atleast a year before he saw sora, so then if Aqua did escape it would be somewhere in KH3 x_x...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, at the very least it would give Aqua an ally and would explain where Zack was during all the other games.
I just assume Zack died. xD

And, yes, I hope Aqua can meet up with Herc and Phil again. Would be interesting to see if they recognize her after ten years. (She would be about 30 then...)
Phil will definitely remember her, "Hey there sweet-cheeks."

madammina

I just assume Zack died. xD
I thought Death didn't exist in the KH world? (So, how are they going to get rid of MX. This needs some thought)

Phil will definitely remember her, "Hey there sweet-cheeks."
Aqua: (points at Phil) I've been locked up for a VERY long time and my power has grown considerably. Don't insult me if you want to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back