• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sora's voice isn''t Haley Joel Osments natural voice. He can pull it off, all that remains is how we perceive in an hopefully upcoming trailer.

Fixed. And you really should spoiler tag it. NAO.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Darn looks like I was misinformed. Yeah youre right, sorry someone told me that he was the guy that voiced Yoda in the clone wars (AKA bundle of crap star wars spin off on Cartoon Network)

Lmao. Ahhh. Only watched that once when I flicked to CN one day.

Well, the person voicing him is my avatar.

Sempied

Fixed. And you really should spoiler tag it. NAO.
Why? If enough people have found out Miyu Irino was going to voice him the connection should be clear HJO would be to. It's only a spoiler if you mention "It".

If you leave "It" alone no one will notice. (Unless there dumb enough to spoil themselves from it)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why? If enough people have found out Miyu Irino was going to voice him the connection should be clear HJO would be to. It's only a spoiler if you mention "It".

If you leave "It" alone no one will notice. (Unless there dumb enough to spoil themselves from it)

-shrugs- There are some who figure this stuff out. Don't want others who are smart but don't want spoilers to connect any dots then blame it on you or any of us.

JerRocks2day

I honestly think Aqua should've been voiced by Zoe Saldana. It's probaly my opinion, but I felt that with Aqua's personality of determination, sense of justice, etc. matched with some of the characters that ZS has portrayed, including Avatar.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I honestly think Aqua should've been voiced by Zoe Saldana. It's probaly my opinion, but I felt that with Aqua's personality of determination, sense of justice, etc. matched with some of the characters that ZS has portrayed, including Avatar.

Saldana is in everything right now. She'd make me hate her rather than like her like I do right now. I am already mad at Johnny Yong Bosch for being in every game and anime.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Do you really think people are stupid enough not to notice it? If you say "THE ACTOR OF VANITAS IS THE SAME ACTOR OF **** (don't know how to put spoiler tags :/)" then obviously people are going to know who Vanitas looks like.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, there certainly are a lot of guests viewing this thread o_O

@ Sempied - I'm just saying it because there are people who've managed to keep from spoiling anything about the game.

Magic

Seems like we have a very good cast, but I could see Mark Hamill doing a great job with Eraqus or Terra. We'll have to wait and see.

State

Awards
I think NA SE took GameInformer's research a bit too serious... >_>

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
sigh this just made my day. Spock vs the Joker/Luke. Spock, i am your father.

Isn't more "No, I am your father, Spock" But would that even work? That would mean Terra is a time-space traveler who changes forms and became the father of an old man. Like Doctor Who...but less forehead-y like the 11th Doctor.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Isn't more "No, I am your father, Spock" But would that even work? That would mean Terra is a time-space traveler who changes forms and became the father of an old man. Like Doctor Who...but less forehead-y like the 11th Doctor.

haha good point. Still a great call on square's part. Never saw it coming, though i knew who it was from the trailer.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
"Update: A press release accompanying this announcement just arrived in our inbox, revealing a handful of the game's auspicious cast of voice actors: Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, James Woods and Leonard Nimoy. Oh, Nimoy, our oldest friend. It's been too long"

this announcement just arrived in our inbox, revealing a handful of the game's auspicious cast of voice actors: Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, James Woods and Leonard Nimoy.

revealing a handful of the game's auspicious cast of voice actors: Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, James Woods and Leonard Nimoy.

cast of voice actors: Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney

voice actors: Mark Hamill

Mark Hamill

MARK. HAMILL.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Okay, done geeking out. But really, that's unbelievably awesome. I listened to Willa Holland's voice and thought she sounded decent too. Unfortunately I was less than impressed with what I heard in the trailer for MX, but Leonard Nimroy is a legendary actor, so I will hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back