• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I gotta admit, I'm scared as all holy hell for the voices.
Pissed about the September thing. I was hoping to be able to play this during my summer break, now I'm gonna have to fall behind in school... either that or sort out my priorities.

But yeah, excited! Yet... scared.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Listening to some of his more recent work (Fire Lord Ozai from A:tLA, some dude in a game called Yakuza), I really think he'll be playing Terra. The nice thing about voice acting is the actors can be like, 50, and still sound like they're in their early 20s. Hamill's normal voice (especially if he's doing something Luke-ish for say, Robot Chicken), sounds much more like a young man than a stoic old master like Eraqus.

But neither Ozai nor that Yakuza character (...at least in that Youtube clip I saw) sound anything like what Terra should be. D= Not sure what his current Luke voice sounds like, though.

I guess I might be more convinced if I saw him doing a role that wasn't either way too low-pitched for an 18-20 year old, too soft for Terra (original Luke Skywalker), or downright psychotic (the Joker). =/

Xattm

well now im really curious to who Hamill is voicing because I just assumed Eraqus.
if does Hamill does voice Terra, itll be intersting. right now, im having a hard time thinking what Hamill would sound like as Terra.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I like the voices so far, I think this may be their best voice cast yet. Just going by the current confirmed actors.

D

Deleted member 71005

I respect Nimoy and those other voice actors immensely, but if Nimoy is voicing Xehanort he had better get it right. Maybe it was just the trailer, but if I have to hear that scratchy voice coming from Xehanort the entire game it's going to annoy me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Key

Exile
Awards
Why does news always come out when I'm at school? D:

heheh, i first saw this at school too, only all the Square Enix pages were blocked so i technically couldn't SEE it.... XD

I like the voices so far, I think this may be their best voice cast yet. Just going by the current confirmed actors.

I have to agree with you there. Spock = Xehanort? pure win. XD

Ikkin

Bronze Member
With all these Star Wars and Star Trek VA's going around, I wouldn't be surprised if Hayden Christensen (Anakin) ended up voicing Terra

That would be the worst casting ever. XD; Terra is basically the anti-Anakin, and Anakin's acting left a lot to be desired in the first place.

Terra needs a VA who can convey just how hurt he is by what's happening. I'm just not sure who that would be.

Fortissimo

I love this. All this wonderful news.
Although its different from the voice I pictured MX to have, I like it all the same. It's haunting, sounds like bad news, and fits his age appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back