• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

NIMOY AND HAMILL?!!!?!?!?! SPOCK AND THE JOKER/LUKE?!!!?!!This is gonna be SOOOO epic. They're probably playing Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus, but which one's playing which? I really don't think Hamill's Terra, his voice is too old.

I think I'm more excited about the voices than the actual game, lol... hopefully this isn't a joke.

tangerine

Awards
But I just said that I can't be any funnier right now. Besides, it's already been confirmed that Xehanort is playing Terra. Everyone knows that.

tangerine

Awards
No, the actual Xehanort. He breaks into Terra's face and makes him talk. Don't you read spoilers?

tangerine

Awards
It's already been confirmed that Jesse McCartney is Sora's mom. Vanitas is a male, jeez. Don't go spouting nonsense.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
SPOCK! It's a Keyblade, SPOCK!

I had to change pants when I read the title. The pointy ears never fooled me! XD

Ryune

Someone heard me when I was campaigning for Mark Hamill to play Marluxia! Granted, he's not playing Marluxia, but Mark Hamill in a KH game! 8D!!

Listening to some of his more recent work (Fire Lord Ozai from A:tLA, some dude in a game called Yakuza), I really think he'll be playing Terra. The nice thing about voice acting is the actors can be like, 50, and still sound like they're in their early 20s. Hamill's normal voice (especially if he's doing something Luke-ish for say, Robot Chicken), sounds much more like a young man than a stoic old master like Eraqus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back