• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YUPPP

Mark Hamill was actually 20ish back when he played Luke Skywalker. Hamil is older now, like a middle aged man if not older, he's probably voicing Eraqus.

Umm duh. But he still voices Luke in various shows. And sounds exactly the same. Plus Hamill has the talent to pull off Terra.

Sempied

Mark Hamill was actually 20ish back when he played Luke Skywalker. Hamil is older now, like a middle aged man if not older, he's probably voicing Eraqus.
Yeah, but already said by another. You notice that the VA order list goes from. If this goes by the TAV order then he's definitely Terra.

"Mark Hamill" - "Willa Holland" (Aqua) - "Jesse McCartney" (Ventus)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The order seems hint enough. We already knew Jesse was going to be Ven, which makes one wonder why it was in the press release. But it would make sense if they were hinting at TAV. Like said earlier.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah, but already said by another. You notice that the VA order list goes from. If this goes by the TAV order then he's definitely Terra.

"Mark Hamill" - "Willa Holland" (Aqua) - "Jesse McCartney" (Ventus)

Doesn't matter, if Hamil can't do a young voice anymore then he couldn't possibly be Terra.

Sempied

But he can do a young voice. Have you even read the above posts?/VA Thread/ other thread examples?
Literally people think before you do.

It's Mark F***kin Hamill thee Joker, thee Luke Skywalker, one of the best VA's around town. He can pull it off either way.

YUPPP

Literally people think before you do.

It's Mark F***kin Hamill thee Joker, thee Luke Skywalker, one of the best VA's around town. He can pull it off either way.

Exactly.

And lol at the change in my post. It's better that way.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Who is Nimoy I never heard of him, who did he voice act before this?

He's Spock in Star Trek, and Galvatron, the upgraded Megatron, in the 1986 Transformers movie.

Awesomesauce. Nimoy's always had a place in my heart from Galvatron. And James Woods is obviously Hades. Mark Hamil is a suprise to me - Terra, Eraqus, or maybe even Vanitas? Willa Holland is probably Aqua, but I wanted Vanessa Hudgens as Aqua SOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
He's Spock in Star Trek, and Galvatron, the upgraded Megatron, in the 1986 Transformers movie.

Awesomesauce. Nimoy's always had a place in my heart from Galvatron. And James Woods is obviously Hades. Mark Hamil is a suprise to me - Terra, Eraqus, or maybe even Vanitas? Willa Holland is probably Aqua, but I wanted Vanessa Hudgens as Aqua SOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!!

Vanitas is rather obvious for the people who've spoiled themselves, so his VA is probably

HJO

You're the only person I know of who wanted Vanessa as Aqua.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

o_O you are the only one who wants somebody from HSM in KH.

And Vanitas isn't Hamill. Pretty sure on that.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
at lycorismoon29
I think Nimoy sounds awesome as Master Xehanort. Can't wait to hear more!
Also super excited that Mark Hamill, aka the Joker, is in a Kingdom Hearts game!
Wonder what part he is playing?

I think that he's doing Terra or Eraqus.

I'd bet Terra, since the first three names seem to correspond to Ven, Terra, and Aqua.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
o_O you are the only one who wants somebody from HSM in KH.

And Vanitas isn't Hamill. Pretty sure on that.

I'm 100% sure Hamil ins't Vanitas. There's only one voice actor who can voice Vanitas lol. Having the japanese version of BBS has it's benefits lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm 100% sure Hamil ins't Vanitas. There's only one voice actor who can voice Vanitas lol. Having the japanese version of BBS has it's benefits lol

Lmao I know. Lol, kinda sad some people don't know that yet. I really do hope he can do a good evil though. I'm sure he can though...Just haven't seen him do anything since he grew up.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Lmao I know. Lol, kinda sad some people don't know that yet. I really do hope he can do a good evil though. I'm sure he can though...Just haven't seen him do anything since he grew up.

But it's kinda funny to watch people guess who Vanitas' VA will be and they make all these wild guesses, but they have no idea how close they are to the answer. XD

Will Shatner should play Vanitas.

Will ain't got a chance to be Vanitas. Like I said, there is only one guy who can voice Vanitas, and it sure ain't Will Shatner lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back