• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Classy

The only thing I am worried about is that Aqua's voice actor will....stop in the middle....of sentences....and ruin the whole thing. Hamill and Nimoy I am not worried about but so far all of these actress-voice actors (Xion is a big offender) don't have good delivery.

Well that has to do with fitting the mouth flaps. In Days, none of the faces were reworked for the english lines. So in order to keep it from looking to shitty, there had to be pauses when the mouth flaps stopped moving to the (Japanese) words.

SORA619

Awards
Wait, Wot? I am a little pissed about those dates, but ok It is KH so... Now whay do they mean? The new features will be only in the american version? They didn't refer somewhere about europe...

Key

Exile
Awards
Wait, Wot? I am a little pissed about those dates, but ok It is KH so... Now whay do they mean? The new features will be only in the american version? They didn't refer somewhere about europe...

Since they're coming out like, three days apart,it's likely they'll be the same. why would they take stuff OUT of a game before releasing it somewhere else later?

besides, if they DO take stuff out, you could still import the NA version since the psp isn't region locked. :)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
With the PSP, 'Europe' includes Australia doesn't it?

It didn't when it came to Days for some reason...

SORA619

Awards
Since they're coming out like, three days apart,it's likely they'll be the same. why would they take stuff OUT of a game before releasing it somewhere else later?

besides, if they DO take stuff out, you could still import the NA version since the psp isn't region locked. :)

That's what I going to do :p but it isn't fair, for the people who can't import US games =/s1worstbirthdayever

T

Tyrano

Despite knowing the spoilers, i'm pretty sure that Mark Hamill wil be voicing Vanitas. That joker laugh...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Actually, unless it has been confirmed already, I'm both hoping for him to VA as Eraqus and banking on him. He's an older actor, right? Wouldn't he be more fitting for an older role? Besides, wouldn't playing the role of a Jedi Apprentice, then role as a Keyblade Master be kind of ironic?

Actually if he twicked his voice a bit he'd be a perfect Terra. See link below

Hamill Work

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Actually if he twicked his voice a bit he'd be a perfect Terra. See link below

Hamill Work

I really don't think that sounds anything like what Terra should sound like. =/ I can't really imagine what that voice would sound like if it wasn't acting for a cocky jerk, though, so that could cause a bit of an issue.

On the other hand, a not-evil version of Hamill's Fire Lord Ozai voice would be perfect for Eraqus. He's almost got a very similar gravelly low affectation as Eraqus' Japanese VA has, and the not-quite-an-Asian-accent,-but-kind-of thing would work perfectly.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I vaguely remember Willa Holland as that girl from the OC and read about her in a magazine, I still can't believe, she is doing Aqua....I don't know how I should feel about that but I'm kind of looking forward to it, knowing she'll different and a new face. Or should I put a might after that. She sounds like an interesting choice though.

WHOO-HOO, JAMES WOOD IS RETURNING!!!!!!!!!! Too bad for those who speculated that he wasn't gonna return...well..... meh.

8D

And excuse me for sounding like such a fangirl but OMG MARK HAMILL.....yayyyyyyy. XD I cannot see who's he voicing although you guys had your speculation.
And I used to have a slight crush on him...anyways, seeing his name just didn't only shock me but made me smile...not literally. XD

Leonard Nimoy......oh my dad loved him, considering he loves watching Star Trek like alot, looking forward to him as well. XD

DarMar106

phew...so much KH overlaod in 2 days lol. But yes guys very exciting stuff. Happy Woods and Nimoy are in. Holland not sure as I don't know her work. And Hamill, he's an amazing voice over artist so I can only expect the same. And it seems to point he'd be Eraqus.

Only to satiate us more and make the summer seem even longer lol, but itll be worht the wait.

But interestingly more we still don't knwo if Haley Joel Osment is in. Nor Terra's voice actor, as far as we know anyway. With the reutrn of Jesse McCartney, Willa Holland and her Tv fame. Perhaps we should think smaller. I'm goign to guess it's someone famous-ish, someone from television.

State

Awards
I'll say this again:
Square Enix took GameInformer's report on Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep serious.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I said "not many" not "all"

They would know because many users in this thread gave HUGE hints to Vanitas identity simply by naming the actor. And again, it was about 3 or 4 people who did that.
Yet they still would not know. They don't know who voices XXX to find that same person voices XXX. And XXX could do that without there ever being a connection. And anyone who were curious (which were atleast a hundred) found out.

LET THE "TERRA = ANAKIN" JOKES COMMENCE!
Leave Little Orphan Ani alone !!!

Last edited:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
From what I've heard, I think Holland's got a good enough voice for Aqua, though a certain someone I spoke to from the BBS localization team told me that I would be disappointed with her voice, especially compared to MX's voice.

YUPPP

From what I've heard, I think Holland's got a good enough voice for Aqua, though a certain someone I spoke to from the BBS localization team told me that I would be disappointed with her voice, especially compared to MX's voice.

I highly doubt you know anyone from the localization team. But I'm sure Holland will be great.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

>_> Um...okay. I doubt you know anybody from the team, considering you live in Iceland (unless you don't but whatever), and considering I think you have a bias towards Nimoy, this statement is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back