• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep - Unplayable Worlds (slight spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
i don't get why include worlds when they aren't getting used in the current game
then they talk about the UMD not having much space -_-

These worlds are set up because they need them in the cutscenes. The cutscenes are made using the in-game models, so they need them as framework conditions for recording their stuff.

And I also think it's funny that the Castle of Dreams song is playing in the realm of darkness

I think the author edits that in afterwards either via the hacking device or the video editor, just for the sake of having some music in the background. Or maybe they just play at random because these worlds themselves have no specific background music.

Why is Mickey's office there?? I don't remember any part of the game happening there cutscene or otherwise. Also, why skin and render the BACK of Castle Oblivion and so much of the town on Destiny Islands?

The guy asks himself that question multiple times throughout the commentary, too. Maybe they were supposed to be used at some point during the game but were then scrapped later and just left on the UMD.

Eventua

Why is it that in the Realm of Darkness there're always those platforms, mountains & rocks with blue crystals sticking out of them...? Heck, if you look closely at the blue energy stuff in this paticular video, the blue stuff is *moving*, as if its alive...

It reminds me of Phaaze from Metroid Prime 3, mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back