• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Trailers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

Hey i was wondering, what is that thing fading in the background? is that some Unbirth boss?

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3

and how come in the first video thay have black capes but in the second they have white?

YouTube - Kingdom hearts 3 opening video - PS3

I also think that when MX grabbed Ven by the head and froze him, I think he took his heart (the black orb thingie) and used it to open up Kingdom Hearts. And i know that alot of you will say it takes more than one heart but i have a question for you people, why is that so? wheres your proof? Its possible

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
first one concept video, and it was sunset, you couldnt really tell what color they were.

H

Haxon

isnt that the crossroads though? only with keyblades instead of grass?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Hey i was wondering, what is that thing fading in the background? is that some Unbirth boss?

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3

and how come in the first video thay have black capes but in the second they have white?

YouTube - Kingdom hearts 3 opening video - PS3

I also think that when MX grabbed Ven by the head and froze him, I think he took his heart (the black orb thingie) and used it to open up Kingdom Hearts. And i know that alot of you will say it takes more than one heart but i have a question for you people, why is that so? wheres your proof? Its possible

also if it was possible for merely "one heart" to make kingdom hearts, dont you think we really didnt need to see a whole mess of heartless? just one would have done right?

also kh2 neeeded a whole mess of hearts remember? so it takes more than one

H

Haxon

also if it was possible for merely "one heart" to make kingdom hearts, dont you think we really didnt need to see a whole mess of heartless? just one would have done right?

also kh2 neeeded a whole mess of hearts remember? so it takes more than one

but mabey Vens heart was special

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
It was some sort of boss, not sure if it was Unbirth. And they were always white, it's just that the lighting is different so the color is hard to tell.

Athel

Machinist

We don't know. It could be a slain monster, a machine, anything.

Their capes are gray the entire time.

I also think that when MX grabbed Ven by the head and froze him, I think he took his heart (the black orb thingie) and used it to open up Kingdom Hearts.

The dark orb was formed from MX's Keyblade, not Ven's heart. If you look at it screen-by-screen, the Keyblade morphs into the ball.

H

Haxon

So maybe the Keyblade was just like the Heart unlocker?(keyblade riku used in Hollow Bastion)

Athel

Machinist
So maybe the Keyblade was just like the soul eater?

The only similarities between them seem to be that, and the eyes on the blades.

Soul Eater is not a Keyblade, whereas MX's weapon is. It even has a Keychain.

H

Haxon

The only similarities between them seem to be that, and the eyes on the blades.

Soul Eater is not a Keyblade, whereas MX's weapon is. It even has a Keychain.

sorry i meant heart unlocker i edited my post

JTD95

They're caps are black! Just look here.

Terra-Armor.jpg

H

Haxon

so mabey MX unlocked Vens heart with his keyblade just like riku did to the princesses hearts with the Heart Unlocker?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
So maybe the Keyblade was just like the Heart unlocker?(keyblade riku used in Hollow Bastion)

so are you saying vens heart has the same power of the 7 seven poH hearts keyblade? sorry i got confused.

anyways i believe the kingdom hearts jsut needed one more heart to be finished and somehow TAV stopped mX to getting anymore hearts, so MX took vens

H

Haxon

so are you saying vens heart has the same power of the 7 seven poH hearts keyblade? sorry i got confused.

anyways i believe the kingdom hearts jsut needed one more heart to be finished and somehow TAV stopped mX to getting anymore hearts, so MX took vens

but the orb that was made with vens heart was blackish purple. Mabey it was some super mega powerful heart or something more powerful than the PoHs hearts. Plus the number of hearts dont matter. in KH1 it was 7, in KH2 it was like a million, so mabey in BBS its only one very powerful heart of darkness?

Laliani

I live in a little place I like to call home ^_^
Eh, on the matter of Ven's heart opening the whole Kingdom Hearts, I actually do think it's possible. But, it matter's who Ven Is. He's not a princess of heart, or anything, but maybe he's something even more powerful we don't know about yet. But, it's all theories until BBS comes out (which I feel will be foerever from now -_-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back