• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep trailer on GT's top 100 trailers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
I don't know if this been posted anywhere before, so here goes.

Over at GameTrailers.com they are currently ranking the top 100 trailers of all time, and among them. We have our very own Birth by Sleep - Debut Trailer ranked as high as the number 28th trailer of all time. Here's what they had to say about it:

"These are the kind of golden, download black holes that we used to dream about daily before we started producing original content. Monumental reveals like this were our lifeblood and we fought to post each and every one of them. This footage, along with its predecessor’s ending, was scandalous because it was intended for those who made it through the game. Square Enix was adamant about that. The best part is while watching Master Xehanort and company back when KH2 was released players had no idea what they were looking at. Certain fans still claim this scene is from the un-released and forever un-announced Kingdom Hearts 3."

It's also explained in this video. And also here is the link to the description mentioned above.

So my question is: Do you agree? Should it have been ranked higher? Lower? Maybe even feature another Kingdom Hearts trailer?

In my opionion it's by far the best Kingdom Hearts trailer out there. So mysterious at the time, and we had no idea what to expect. Not to mention, how awesome it looks! I'm a fanboy, so obviously it should've ranked higher.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
My question is... How in the fuck could fans claim it's KH3 footage? It all clearly happens during BbS :l

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It was very exciting at the time, and I think it has earned it's place on there.

Now, the KH1 FM SE... I might have included that but meh.

My question is... How in the bonk could fans claim it's KH3 footage? It all clearly happens during BbS :l​
Haven't you seen Youtube? They still have comments saying it's KH3​

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i agree that is just blasphemy total and utter blasphemy a true fan would never make such a mistake :D

oh hi lancelot sign told me i should say hi to u sometime so hi :D.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
*Shrugs*
GameTrailers don't know shit!
Game trailer isn't saying that, they're talking about the fans that have no clue because the fact that BBS is on a PSP, they think it's not important and think a scene like that is from KH3.Besides, after this scene came out, EVERYONE thought it was Kingdom Hearts 3.

Lancelot

Awards
Haven't you seen Youtube? They still have comments saying it's KH3

OTL Silly people. I dont see how they can be "fans" then if they don't even know this stuff.

i agree that is just blasphemy total and utter blasphemy a true fan would never make such a mistake :D

oh hi lancelot sign told me i should say hi to u sometime so hi :D.

lol heya there :3

*Shrugs*
GameTrailers don't know shit!

Sure as hell seems that way. Although, I do agree very much with rating the BioShock trailer as the #1 <3

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Game trailer isn't saying that, they're talking about the fans that have no clue because the fact that BBS is on a PSP, they think it's not important and think a scene like that is from KH3.Besides, after this scene came out, EVERYONE thought it was Kingdom Hearts 3.

It was meant as a joke, really. I love GameTrailers, it's one of my most visited sites xD.
Also now that I read through it again, I might have misunderstood what they said.

Sure as hell seems that way. Although, I do agree very much with rating the BioShock trailer as the #1 <3

I had hoped they would rank the Uncharted 3 cinematic trailer, as the number 1. But oh well, yes. I guess BioShock deserves it.. I admit, it is a good trailer! It's just the game that was disappointing.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Oh, sorry. Misunderstood.

Though, wasn't KH3 at least mentioned by SE/Nomura?

Don't worry about it man! It's easy to be misunderstood on text. If you'd heard me say it in my stupid funny voice, I'm sure you would have noticed it xD

It's been mentioned lots of times. As I recall, didn't he once say that Kingdom Hearts III would end the Xeharnort saga? And that they would start working on it, as soon as the Osaka teams finishes Versus.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No, I mean like, an actual announcement from them. I remember it made news.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh, I'm not sure. But...
It's like this; people know it's coming, but it hasn't really gotten an official announcement yet, has it?
Found it :3

Finally, the moment we've all been waiting for for so long: Kingdom Hearts 3. After five years, the series director Tetsuya Nomura has finally opened up about the long-awaited sequel to the hits Kingdom Hearts and its successor Kingdom Hearts II. So we don't spoil everyone, I've only posted a little snippet. Otherwise you may see the rest of this heart-stopping news on our forums.
"I'm thinking about what's going to be next after Kingdom Hearts II, the future that is Kingdom Hearts III. Time has nearly come to [work on] that concept. Nomura-san is a busy man, even stating he had to "sacrifice my private time, my marriage, my family time" to stay on top of all his current projects. At least KH III is one of those projects. No matter how long it takes, it will be worth the wait."
I think we can all agree that the last part of that is particularly moving, that Nomura would sacrifice in particular his valuable, limited time with his wife and family to give us, his loyal fans, what we've been waiting so patiently for five years.
This news comes from PlayStation LifeStyle and was brought to us by forum administrator Shamdeo. I'm sure many kudos go to him from you guys.

Kingdom Hearts Insider

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And that they would start working on it, as soon as the Osaka teams finishes Versus.

Lol, Osaka team isn't working on Versus it is the Tokyo team that belongs to the 1st Production Department. Just to let you know. Osaka team made BBS and are currently working on DDD.

StVen

I never watched KH BBS trailer before. This remind me to watch it but then I was like o.0. Super spoilers rofl.

Lancelot

Awards
Why do I get the feeling people who see that post are going to go nuts spouting KH3 stuff now? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back