• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep takes Gold Prize at Playstation Awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
So yeah, Birth by sleep took a Gold Prize at 2010 Playstation Awards for shipping more than 500,000 units in japan.

Well, i think everyone expected that much it's not something unexpected after all...

Also the only title that took the platinum prize is FFXIII (for shipping more than 1 million units)

Here is the full article: Final Fantasy XIII Takes Platinum Prize At The 2010 PlayStation Awards // Siliconera

Source: Siliconera

Shinra

Banned
Awards
cool... nice to see GOW3 made it too... but I was surprised that only FF13 was up there

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It should of gotten Platinum........ *grumble*

SuperSailorEarth

...even with the convoluted plot that KH has become? Though, it is nice seeing that people know KH isn't dead!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I'm also surprised to see that only FFXIII got the Platinum award. But it's nice that BBS won gold ^^

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This is both a surprise and not a surprise at the exact same time. It's not a surprise because I felt BBS is good enough to get this... but I was surprised due to the fact that other gamers wouldn't go all "OMG! KH IS SO GAY, LET'S VOTE FOR FREAKIN' CALL OF DUTY!"

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
So yeah, Birth by sleep took a Gold Prize at 2010 Playstation Awards for shipping more than 500,000 units in japan.

Well, i think everyone expected that much it's not something unexpected after all...

Also the only title that took the platinum prize is FFXIII (for shipping more than 1 million units)

Here is the full article: Final Fantasy XIII Takes Platinum Prize At The 2010 PlayStation Awards // Siliconera

Source: Siliconera

Blatantly was going to happen because the awards were based on how many units KH: BBS sold in Japan.

Not surprised that FF XIII got Platinum.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Blatantly was going to happen because the awards were based on how many units KH: BBS sold in Japan.

Not surprised that FF XIII got Platinum.
I was surprised until you said that. Then everything made sense. xD

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I was surprised until you said that. Then everything made sense. xD

That's because, while I might be, as Watson once put "quirky," and turninto said "incoherent," I are a rather intellegensiant personification of my SMRT-ar CYanIDE.

And, were it to everywhere outside of Japan, BBS would've probably lost to Call of Duty. No offense.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's because, while I might be, as Watson once put "quirky," and turninto said "incoherent," I are a rather intellegensiant personification of my SMRT-ar CYanIDE.

And, were it to everywhere outside of Japan, BBS would've probably lost to Call of Duty. No offense.
XDD Wow, that was great.

That's why I said I was surprised until you said it was just in Japan~ There's no way BBS would have beat COD over here, just no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back