• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep stupid plot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

chasespicer056 said:
What angers these people (and bothers me a bit), Samhain, is that even though it's not a big deal, it just shows how lazy Nomura is with character designs. I saw this thread once about how Nomura just recycles character designs. And now, in BBS, he has flashbacks years in the past but doesn't change the characters' appearances.

Yeah, like is it that hard to design a new character? I know that it takes a while to draw, design and digitize them... but still, it's their jobs. That'd be fun, in my opinion. xD They should know that the fans get annoyed when characters look the same. It'd be more real if they created as much as they needed, regardless of how many scenes the character's design's gonna be in.

relentlessheart1

actually if you look at ven in the flashbacks, he kinda looked a little younger..... and MX had him his apprentice because ven has the potential to make the xblade possible...

T

The Spoiler

Yeah, like is it that hard to design a new character? I know that it takes a while to draw, design and digitize them... but still, it's their jobs. That'd be fun, in my opinion. xD They should know that the fans get annoyed when characters look the same. It'd be more real if they created as much as they needed, regardless of how many scenes the character's design's gonna be in.
Hopefully in the english version they make them look younger, since they said they were fixing some scenes

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
6:05

Those scenes were confirmed to take place when Sora was born, but here are some things that I dont get.

Ven is either 14 or 15, so in these scenes he is 10 or 11 since in BbS Sora is 4... why the hell do Ven and Vanitas still look and sound 14/15?! And why does MX have a 10/11 year old apprentice?! Is Nomura that lazy? This has to be the stupidest thing I have seen in KH yet.

Besides their height, 11/10 year olds wont look all that different from a 15/14 year old. So Ven's heaight would have been the only thing to change drasticaly so I don't think this really matters.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
they have yet to ecplain who is the voice thats always there

Nnoitra

I think this is what happened but remember its a thought.
The Heartlesses in BBS are the ones you see in kh1 inside the door at the end.
They did experiments on them and created Emblem heartlesses and the emblems are the ones that run around like crazy cats stealing hearts.

Vanitas started looking like Sora after Ven and Sora's heart got connected. Cuz it took the place of Vens darkness which is Vanitas.

A

Azrael

Besides their height, 11/10 year olds wont look all that different from a 15/14 year old. So Ven's heaight would have been the only thing to change drasticaly so I don't think this really matters.

Yes they do. Stop licking Nomura's crotch and face the facts that he's a lazy fuck.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
LOL bad. Continuity was bad. I really hope someone got fired over that, because it's a pretty big mistake... Even for a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back